PDA

View Full Version : Universal Smash Bros 4: Brawl on!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

PhantomFox
2009-11-02, 02:55 PM
Welcome to...

UNIVERSAL SMASH BROS 4! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kxWa-TKgJM&feature=related)

Rhomp rhomp

You hear the sounds of cheering and clapping as you approach the arena. You nerves start to tingle as you approach.

Rhomp rhomp

You enter the building, stepping up the walkway. Your excitement grows as you see people rushing around trying to find their ways to their seats. You look down at your ticket...

Special Event
You have been selected to join the few elite warriors in the universe for a special viewing of Universal Smash Brothers Brawl

Please show your ticket to a consierge upon entry into the arena
So you see a lad dressed in uniform standing against the wall. You walk over to him and show him your ticket.

Right this way! He says, snapping to attention with a smile, and taking you to a suite.

Rhomp rhomp

Upon entering the suite, you see the field before you. A large screen is across the way, with a view very similar to yours through the window. Glancing around you see surrounding the field at ground level are a bunch of suites similar to yours. A few of the other suites have people you recognize.
Aemoh
Atreyu the Masked LLama
Banthesun
Billtodamax
BishFish
TheBookworm
Calar
Cd4
DarkComet
Deathslayer7
Dirk Kris
EleventhHour
Fleeing Coward
Fostire
FujinAkari
Gessi
Grim Ranger
Hyozo
Incorporeal
Irbis
Istari
Kyouhen
Lizard Lord
Lord Fullbladder
Malmagor Andrigonal
MasterofMockery
MOD
Moofin Bard
Murska
Mustiado
Nehh
Night Surgeon
Oddity
Opeth Freak
Raz_Fox
RedScholarGypsy
Reinholdt
Sanity702
Selrahc
Shadowcaller
Shadowhisper
TehSheen
The Fiery Tower
ThePhantom
Trixie
Uncle Festy
V Junior
Whitehelm
Wolfbane
YimmytheSneak

Rhomp rhomp
The cheering gets louder as the players enter the field.
Heroes
1-6) Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Daisy, Peach, Toad, etc. - Team Mario (Masons)

7) Link - Blade of Evil's Bane (Baner) NIGHT ACTION

8) Zelda - Triforce of Wisdom (Seer) NIGHT ACTION

9) Tingle - (Fool) NIGHT ACTION

10) Midna - Twili Magic (May hide in the shadow of one player during the night. If that player dies in the night, Midna gains that player's power. May only hold one new power at a time. Must abandon acquired power to be able to acquire a new one. 1 day Cooldown. NIGHT ACTION

11) Samus - Charge Shot (Via PM, Samus may negate her own point to add 1 to her next point, max charge 3) DAY ACTION

12) Fox - Reflector (Up to two points at Fox get redirected to another player of Fox's choice) DAY ACTION

13) Falco - Hey Einstein! (Knows if either Fox or Krystal voted the same way as he did) PASSIVE ACTION

14) Krystal - Telepath (Knows who was scried, but not the result of the scry) PASSIVE ACTION

15) Kirby - Copy (May copy a randomly selected living target's ability for the day) NIGHT ACTION

16) Metaknight - Dimensional Cape (Metaknight may select a target and all abilities that get targeted at Metaknight get retargeted to his target. Does not work on Villain kills. 1 day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

17) Pikachu - Cuteness (The person who points before Pikachu secretly has his point changed to the same as Pikachu's) PASSIVE ACTION

18) Jigglypuff - Sing (Can cause one player to fall asleep each day, negating their point for the next day) NIGHT ACTION

19) Pokemon Trainer - I choose you! (Can double someone's point each day) DAY ACTION

20) Ness - PSI Magnet (All special abilities targeted at Ness aside from banes and kills fail. Knows if he is targeted, but not what or by whom) PASSIVE ACTION

21) Lucas - PK Freeze (Can void a target's special ability for the next cycle. 1 day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

22) Marth - Critical hit (If part of a bandwagon that sucessfully kills a villain, point counts as 3 the next day) PASSIVE ACTION

23) DK - DK Hand Slap (Target a player. Any other abilities targeting that player results in that ability failing, and the user being slapped into the ground, revealing to the public who was slapped, but not what they were trying to do. NIGHT ACTION

24) Diddy Kong - Rocketbarrels (Can scry during the night with X% accuracy, where X = 20 * number of days ability has not been used) NIGHT ACTION

25) Dixie Kong - Helicopter Spin (Any abilities or night kills that target Dixie take effect one day later than usual) PASSIVE ACTION

28-27) Popo & Nana (Ice Climbers) - Belay (When pointing at the same person, may reduce the total number of points against either of them by 2. Start off knowing each other) DAY ACTION

28) Pit - Wings of Iccarus (Becomes immune to Night kills for one night. 2 day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

29) Mr. Game & Watch - Oil Panik (Uses the bucket to catch one point at him per day, negating the point, max of three. Once bucket is full, can point at someone worth 3 points. Points at self do not activate this ability) DAY ACTION

30) Ike - Counter (May make his point worth negative two instead of positive one) DAY ACTION

31) Captain Olimar - Pikmin toss (When pointing at a person, this also throws a pikmin at that person. For the next two days after, that person gets an extra vote against him. One pikmin on any person at a time) PASSIVE ACTION

32) Lucario - Reversal (Lucario's point is increased by 1 for every 10 Nintendo players that die) PASSIVE ACTION

33) Captain Falcon - Falcon... PUNCH! (Night kill. Three day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

34) Wario - Garlic (Due to his stink, any ability used on Wario fails, and the user will not able to use that ability the next day) PASSIVE ACTION

3rd Party
1) Sonic - You're too slow! (Can change one person point to match his own as long as they point after he does. Does not count if Sonic changes his point) DAY ACTION

2) Snake - Cardboard box (Using the incredibly stealthy tactic of the box, he can scry with a 2 day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

3) Master Chief - Overshield (Has a shield with three charges which each cancel out a point at him. A day where he doesn't receive a point replenishes one charge)

4) Sly Cooper - Safecracker (Each night, Sly may target a player to steal a clue bottle from a player to find a clue to the combination of a safe. Successfully opening a safe will grant Sly three disguises which he can use to make a player scry as the disguise.)

5) Carmilita Fox- Untimely arrest (Carmelita my arrest a player, removing them for play for a day. She also learns who Sly's robs each night. If she arrests Sly, Sly receives no more clues and Carmelita finds her shock pistol, allowing her to survive one lynching or night kill. 2 Day cooldown)

6) Banjo & Kazooie - Split Up (Can point at two different people per day. One in thread, one via PM. Also gives protection against first night kill or lynch, but loses all special abilities afterwards) PASSIVE ACTION

7) Phoenix Wright - OBJECTION! (Raises an objection, forcing target to change their vote for the day, or else have their next day's point invalidated) DAY ACTION

Villains
1) Bowser - Your victim is in another castle (Bowser may kidnap the lynch victim, preventing their identity from being known until the following dusk) DAY ACTION

2) Ridley - Destruction (Beast) PASSIVE ACTION

3) Mewtwo - Mindreader (Devil) NIGHT ACTION

4) Wolf O'Donnel - Can't let you do that! (Targeted player's ability is negated for that day. If ability is on cooldown, adds one day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

5) Sephiroth - Jenova's Children (Control's target's point and/or special ability for one day. Can't use on same target consecutivly. Penalty of one day cooldown assessed if an incorrect guess to what the target's ability is) NIGHT ACTION

6) Covenant Elite - Cloak (Scries as any role he chooses, and may change the role he scries as with a 3 day cooldown) PASSIVE ACTION

7) King K. Rool - Feign Death (Once killed for the first time, within 3 days may resurrect himself) PASSIVE ACTION

8) Ganondorf - Triforce of Power (Power corrupts. Ganondorf may target somebody, corrupting them without their knowledge. That player has a X% chance to die each night, starting at 10% and doubling each time the player survives. Only one corrupted person at a time; 1 Day cooldown starting from the night the target dies) NIGHT ACTION

9) King Dedede - Waddle Dee Army (May make the target of his choice scry immune for the night by swarming them with Waddle Dees) NIGHT ACTION

You cheer as you see your favorite player on the field. As you wave your hands wildly about, you notice the player do the same. Curiously, you watch as the player mimics your actions in your suite.
Rhomp rhomp
A loud voice comes over the PA.

Ladies and Gentlemen and Creatures of all ages. Welcome to Universal Smash Brothers 4. Your players are ready, your seats are filled. I only got one question.

ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE?
The fans go wild. A horn sounds.
BWAH

You spot across the way a friend of yours. You try to get his attention by pointing and waving at him. You notice your player on the field go and attack another one. The other attacks back.

Hey, that hurt.

It's at this point you notice the writing underneath each of the suite windows.

Player Controller Box.

As the realization that you are not just a viewer of this game, but a participant, sweeps over you you figure out what you have to do.

You must fight to stay alive. You must fight to win.

Good luck!

Opening scene by Supagoof

3rd Party Win Conditions:

Sonic: Super Sonic - Collect all 7 Chaos Emeralds. (Chaos Emeralds are tradable items distributed randomly at the beginning of the game. Holder can use to get +1 point with a 2 day cooldown, and does not stack with other Emeralds. If holder dies, emerald(s) goes to last person to point at that person, random if N/A. Sonic gains a one-time use self-bane plus a kill ability when he has all seven emeralds)

Snake: Espionage - Discover the identity of all living Pokemon characters (Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Pokemon Trainer, Lucario, and Mewtwo)

Sly Cooper: Master Thief - Steal Carmelita's police files, or outlive her. (Files are stolen during normal Cluefinder use if he targets Carmelita. Successful file steal will grant Sly a two-use scry item)

Carmelita Fox: I'll get you Cooper! - Arrest Sly Cooper, or outlive him. (Carmelita is granted an extra life upon arresting Sly)

Banjo-Kazooie: Jinjo Rescue - Must protect at least half the players from a randomized list given at the game's start. (List will be roughly five or so)

Pheonix Wright: Not Guilty! - Choose a player. Must protect your 'client' player from lynch throughout the game. If that player is night-killed, select a new client.

Master Chief: Alien Killer - Eliminate all the 'space' characters (Covenant Elite, Fox, Krystal, Falco, Wolf, Samus, Olimar, Ness, and Lucas)

Assorted additional rules:
1) Autolynch is set at 3 days of inactivity.
2) Day and night is 48hrs. Might be reduced depending on speed of play.
3) Mass role gathering is NOT ALLOWED.
4) Role claiming and Narrator PM posting is not allowed either.
5) Only team affiliation will be revealed upon death.
6) ...except for 'Classic' roles such as the baner, devil, seer/fool, and masons.
7) Masons do not have individual abilities. The specific names are just flavor.
8) If Sephrioth attempts to control someone's ability without knowing it, and gets it wrong, the ability fails and he is penalized with a 1 day cooldown.
9) If K. Rool is killed the first time, and there are NO other Villains, he will be resurrected immediately.
10) If an ability is voided that is on cooldown, the cooldown will be extended by one instead.
11) I reserve the right to drop rocks on anyone who severely ticks me off.
12) Despite the potential for real funny PMs, all failed abilities will receive 'ability failed' message. Unless you ask me to make one in the flavor of your choice. Such PMs will be non-official though.
13) Keep an eye out for minigames! If I can get them working, you will be able play for prizes!
14) "Abilties" and "Special Abilities" refer to the abilities described above. Villain Night Kills can not be blocked unless otherwise specified.
15) Ties in votes are broken with the person reaching the tie first being lynched.
16) You may PM the Narrators with one role you would like to be, and one role you would not like to be. We may or may not ignore it, so don't try to get any ideas.

Defeated Players: 16
Istari - Defeated Day 1: Team Nintendo
Banthesun - Defeated Night 1: Team Mario
Incorporeal - Defeated Day 2: Team Nintendo
Lord Fullbladder - Falcon Punch'd Night 2: 3rd Party
Uncle Festy - Defeated Night 2: Team Nintendo
Nehh - Defeated Day 3: 3rd Party
Wolfbane - Defeated Night 3: Team Nintendo
Paul Muad'dib - Defeated Day 4: Team Nintendo
Murska - Defeated Night 4: Team Nintendo
cd4 - Deafeated Day 5: Link
Fleeing Coward - Defeated Night 5: Team Nintendo
V Junior - Defeated Day 6: Villain
Aemoh - Defeated Night 6: Team Nintendo
Night Surgeon - Falcon Punch'd Night 6: Zelda/Tingle
Billtodamax - Defeated Day 7: Villain
Grim Ranger - Autolynched Day 7: Team Nintendo
DarkComet - Defeated Night 7: Team Nintendo
Whitehelm - Defeated Day 8: Team Nintendo
BishFish - Defeated Night 8: Team Nintendo
Irbis - Defeated Day 9: Villain
Eleventh Hour - Defeated Day 10: Villain
Mustiado - Defeated Night 10: 3rd Party
Reinholdt - Falcon Punch'd Night 10: Team Mario
Calar - Defeated Day 11: Team Nintendo
Irbis - Defeated (again) Day 12: K. Rool
Atreyu the Masked Llama - Defeated Day 13: Ridley
Selrahc - Defeated Day 13 by Ridley: Team Nintendo
MOD - Defeated Night 13: Team Nintendo
Deathslayer7 - Defeated Night 13: Team Nintendo
Sanity702 - Defeated Day 14: Team Nintendo
Hyozo - Autolynched Day 14: Mewtwo
MasterOfMockery - Defeated Night 14: Team Nintendo
ThePhantom - Defeated Day 15: Team Nintendo
Shadowcaller - Defeated Night 15: 3rd Party
YimmytheSneak - Defeated Day 16: Team Nintendo
TehSheen - Defeated Night 16: Team Nintendo

Istari
2009-11-03, 08:13 PM
A warrior clad in green grabs a boomerang from his side and throws it at MasterofMockery

Note: I am not actually Link :smalltongue:
Seriously I'm not

Also, does this game have the return of the message board?

MasterofMockery
2009-11-03, 08:23 PM
Ducks boomerang and glares at Istari

EleventhHour
2009-11-03, 08:29 PM
Peers angrily at Master of Mockery after a random boomerang hits her in the head. "Jeeze. Here a few minutes, and people are already trying to wreck the place."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-11-03, 08:34 PM
(I point at Istari because he's not Link and that's all I have to go on. Statistically if X is the number of good guys roles and Z is the number of total roles, then most people have a X/Z chance of being a good guy, since they could be anybody including Link. However, Istari has X-1/Z chance of being a good guy since he can't be Link. Since X-1 is less than X, he has a less likely chance of being a good guy.

Since he has a less likely chance of being a good guy, he has a higher chance of being a bad guy.

34/50 = 68% chance of being a good guy
33/50= 66% chance of being a good guy.)

Deathslayer7
2009-11-03, 08:38 PM
lol. ironically that made sense to me Atreyu :smallbiggrin:

FujinAkari
2009-11-03, 08:58 PM
A masked figure (http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs19/f/2007/240/e/6/Sheik_by_Sui_yumeshima.jpg) slowly approaches the ticket booth and whips out her entry ticket, holding the slim sliver of paper between her index and middle finger before sending it spiraling towards the young man passing out tickets, the paper striking and adhering to his forehead like a ninja scroll.

The Boy frowns and yanks it off, scowling angrily at the masculine woman (or effeminate man? it was hard to tell...) "You could have just -handed- it to me!"

"Ah... but that is infinitely less fun..." the woman (and her voice does strongly imply that that is what she is) answers, before pointing violently at the ground and vanishing in a puff of smoke.

The Lad sees no more her, but an explosion of smog abruptly erupts behind Dark Comet, the woman offering "Ah... I... uh... wrong both?" meekly as she becomes aware of not being alone...

((I'ma play Sheik anyway! HA!))

Moofin Bard
2009-11-03, 09:27 PM
For the sake of my sanity, and because we really don't have too many options right now, I'm going with FujinAkari. Also you posted right above me. I'm not feeling logical right now. Woot!

*finds a pokeball*
Favorite item eva!

TehSheen
2009-11-03, 10:39 PM
I'm going with Irbis.

calar
2009-11-03, 11:26 PM
Malmagor Andrigonal for the random.

YimmytheSneak
2009-11-03, 11:31 PM
TehSheen cause he was the first person I voted for EVAR.

whitehelm
2009-11-03, 11:36 PM
Aemoh, because Zar Peter isn't playing so I might as well go with the other end of the alphabet.

Aemoh
2009-11-04, 12:03 AM
*day 1 random point at Shadowhisper*

Fleeing Coward
2009-11-04, 12:27 AM
EleventhHour for bandwagoning

billtodamax
2009-11-04, 12:47 AM
Fleeing coward! woo!

Nehh
2009-11-04, 12:51 AM
Day 1 random point at Fostire.

"Feel my power."

Note: Yeah, I'll be having Meta Knight quotes in my posts.

Lizard Lord
2009-11-04, 02:01 AM
EleventhHour for bandwagoning

Fleeing Coward cause two points don't make a bandwagon.

Wizibirb
2009-11-04, 02:02 AM
Random at Billtodamax

Oddity
2009-11-04, 02:11 AM
Nehh, nehh.

Trixie
2009-11-04, 07:46 AM
Fleeing coward - neither do three! :smallbiggrin:

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-04, 07:54 AM
Fleeing Coward cause two points don't make a bandwagon.

Lizard Lord because the second vote starts bandwagon :smalltongue:

Dirk Kris
2009-11-04, 07:54 AM
((Wolfbane because I almost never get to point at him! And for the moment, I can do so without fear of him being lynched. Woot!))

A tiny little dragon, crimson in color, about the size of a cat, flies around the arena. Her voice is squeaky, little wings flapping like mad to keep her up. Several people comment on the cute little flying cat, which just makes her angry. Finally frustrated, she unleashes her flame breath! - and browns someone's toast. They thank her, and she flies off, still grumbling. "Foolish humans. I am Ruby, a mighty dragon! They will all rue the day, oh yes."

((Cookie for anyone who gets the reference.))

Trixie
2009-11-04, 08:29 AM
Huh, for a moment I thought you were describing Glen :smalltongue:

Mustiado
2009-11-04, 08:52 AM
How about a friendly CD4 point.

One of the players seems to be confused by his console. Despite his best efforts, he seems unable to manipulate the buttons due to the giant rubber gloves on his hands. He cries out in protest.

"MMpprphp MmmPPRRR!"

Raz_Fox
2009-11-04, 09:28 AM
An immaculate white-and-red wolf trots into the suite, accompanied by a bouncing little sprite. Her first action is to look down into the arena; his is to hop to the suite's minibar and try to open it. Failing, he bounces back to the wolf.

"Look, Ammy! There's our contact - what is-" Ammy - or Omikami Amaterasu - flips the little bug in the air and catches him in her mouth, before looking around. There might have been a fleeting shadow leaving its hiding-place behind the door; there might have been hidden eyes in the wall. Either way, Wandering Poet Issun needed to be quieted. After all, their contact required the utmost secrecy. There were those who would take advantage of their deal, after all.

She spits him out onto the controller, and Issun hops up and down in fury. "What the heck was that for, Ammy? I nearly suffocated in there!" He looks around him as Ammy shakes her head. "Hey, what's this? Looks like a controller of some kind! I bet if I hit the buttons and you used your Celestial Paintbrush, we could really help our contact out! Heh heh heh!"

On the other side of the arena, Trixie notices a giant colorful bomb suddenly manifest itself next to her player, exploding for massive damage. She looks up to see a white wolf on the opposite side, wagging its ink-stained tail.

Reinholdt
2009-11-04, 09:47 AM
Meowth Hand claws randomly at Incorporeal.
It's not very effective. :smalleek:

Shadowcaller
2009-11-04, 09:57 AM
Lizard Lord since bandwagons can be created by two votes.

ThePhantom
2009-11-04, 11:07 AM
fleeing coward

V Junior
2009-11-04, 11:38 AM
Nyula slips into the shadows and ends up at the unattended jewelery booth. When the attendant returns, he finds that every item has vanished from his booth, along with an unopened can of NinTenCoke.

"Hey! Who's nicked my stuff?!"

Nyula checks that her Pokemon-to-Human translator is on, and suanters over to the stand.

"I saw everything!" she says, with an innocent look on her face. "It was that guy over there! The Meowth Hand thingamababble!" Nyula points one of her claws at Reinholdt.

The attendant says "Thanks!" and goes off to confront Reinholdt. Nyula shakes her head in disbelief and opens her can of NinTenCola.

Murska
2009-11-04, 11:41 AM
Atreyu makes perfect sense. Istari.

Lizard Lord
2009-11-04, 12:13 PM

Trixie because three points do make a bandwagon.

Kyouhen
2009-11-04, 12:19 PM
Blinky, everyone's favourite Metroid, looks woefully at his controller then back at his distinct lack of hands.

*SqueeSQUEE!*
(Curse you ThePhantom, and all those like you! One day I shall have glorious vengeance upon those with hands!)

cd4
2009-11-04, 12:24 PM
Mustiado because he managed to persuade us not to lynch him in Mafia X

Madmal
2009-11-04, 12:38 PM
CD4
Pointy to one of the weirder names.

BishFish
2009-11-04, 02:58 PM
a bombom runs up behind atreyu the masked llama and promptly blows up.
Istari could have lied

PhantomFox
2009-11-04, 02:58 PM
Also, does this game have the return of the message board?

Probably not unless y'all really want it. It was more or less irrelevant.

Oh, and the day will end tomorrow around Midnight or so. We'll be counting 48 hours from when the tread appeared.

Mustiado
2009-11-04, 03:05 PM
Mustiado because he managed to persuade us not to lynch him in Mafia X

... No I didn't. :smallconfused:

Kyouhen
2009-11-04, 03:14 PM

Oh, and the day will end tomorrow around Midnight or so. We'll be counting 48 hours from when the tread appeared.

I vote yes. It was amusing. :smalltongue:

Hyozo
2009-11-04, 03:14 PM

It was really funny though.

The Kid enters the arena, and quickly dodges a thrown fruit. Then he fires some tiny, ineffective bullets from his puny gun in the general direction of the metroid (Kyouhen).

FujinAkari
2009-11-04, 03:36 PM
What is the return of the message boards?

PhantomFox
2009-11-04, 03:42 PM
The message board was basically a place where you PM'd messages to the Narrators to be posted anonymously in the thread.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-11-04, 04:18 PM
a bombom runs up behind atreyu the masked llama and promptly blows up.
Istari could have lied

But then that also makes him suspicious.

Fan
2009-11-04, 04:40 PM
First day random at Irbis.

No logic here, just waiting for some logic to be established!

The Bookworm
2009-11-04, 05:52 PM
First day random to YimmytheSneak.

banthesun
2009-11-04, 06:21 PM
Fleeing Coward, because I don't like debating when a bandwagon is formed. (Though today it looks like two votes)

EDIT: I feel guilty killing someone on day 1, Murska 'cos no one else has yet :smallconfused:

UncleWolf
2009-11-04, 06:32 PM
((Wolfbane because I almost never get to point at him! And for the moment, I can do so without fear of him being lynched. Woot!))

D'aww... I feel loved. :smallbiggrin:

I'll repay that. Dirk Kris

Lizard Lord
2009-11-04, 06:51 PM

I actually vote NO. I think the game is better without the message board.

BishFish
2009-11-04, 07:46 PM
But then that also makes him suspicious.

you have a point.

Istari
2009-11-04, 08:29 PM
Or we could all agree that Link is cool and go have cake :smallbiggrin:

Fleeing Coward
2009-11-04, 08:55 PM

Fair enough Trixie.
This third point on you ain't a bandwagon either then :smallamused:

BishFish
2009-11-04, 09:42 PM
istari for reasons previously stated that I do not feel like recaping because it would take to long, and because he tried to cover his slip, which i also do not feel like recaping.

Istari
2009-11-04, 10:09 PM
istari for reasons previously stated that I do not feel like recaping because it would take to long, and because he tried to cover his slip, which i also do not feel like recaping.

What slip?
The only thing I have done is role played as Link and made a joke about some people taking things too seriously.
What did I slip up on?

TFT
2009-11-04, 10:26 PM
Confused, but its O.K. cause its day 1.
Murska.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-11-04, 10:32 PM
Shadowcaller, to defend against the scary avatar:smallwink:

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2009-11-04, 11:03 PM
The Lone Wanderer looks around at the shifting mass of creatures around him. At length, he sighs, and holsters the plasma rifle on the back of his duster. I've got better things to do tonight than tend to a bunch of wounds, he thinks to himself.

He then crouches, and pushes something on his wrist. And then he vanishes. There is the distinct sound of the rifle being readied again.

The Wanderer slips away from the general goings on, briefly pointing the weapon invisibly at the head of Raz_Fox (or whaever he's controlling or whatever whatever) before deciding against it and sneaking off.

V Junior
2009-11-05, 12:13 PM
Nyula wanders around the room she's in, accidently bumping into a few people as she does. She spills her NinTenCola, and everyone is suddenly glad that the translator has a built-in censor.

"Come on! Who the WEAVILE made it so that these VILE WEA WEAV cans spilt all the WEAVWEAVILEing time?! I mean, seriously! That's just TaurousVILE!"

She then remembers that she has a can of NinTenCoke, and proceeds to drink it, after voting yes to the message board return.

MOD
2009-11-05, 02:23 PM
Due to a random roll Mustiado gets my vote.

Irbis
2009-11-05, 05:30 PM
This third point on you ain't a bandwagon either then :smallamused:

Really, you Fleeing Coward you?

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-11-05, 05:49 PM
Phew! Made it back in time. but I'm really tired so I'm going to point at the person above me. Irbis.

Incorporeal
2009-11-05, 09:10 PM
At least I made it here before night 1.

A semi-spectral figure rushes into the suite, avoiding bumping into anyone and making a straight line to the controller. The figure then attempts to grab Meowth Hand and throw it at Atreyu the Masked LLama.

PhantomFox
2009-11-05, 11:21 PM
End of Day!

(As always story fluff is just fluff. Don't take anything to actually mean anything)

The crowd cheered as the first battle got started underway between two of of the contestant's avatars. The brawler going by Istari had chosen to play as the Hyrulian legend Link, readying his gadgets. His opponent had chosen the space mercenary Fox McCloud.

GO!

The two charged at each other and Link pulled out his Gale Boomerang, only for it to disappear from his hand with a small pop. Puzzled, Link draws his bombs only for them to do the same. His bow and arrows are the next to go and he throws up his hands, bewildered.

Fox just smiled at him from across the single long platform as the background turned the dark. "You don't really know how to play don't you?"

Link only gave a puzzled look as Fox charged him and started to unleash a string of vicious combos (http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=1XfyNxe_5Sc).

"NO ITEMS! FOX ONLY! FINAL DESTINATION!"

It didn't take long for the Stop Having Fun Guys player to mop up with Istari and finish the match. His character, Fox, turned to the scoreboard to see the results. But instead of the match results, the screen flickered and was replaced by Bowser's fearsome face and a small message.

Bwahahaha! You all won't escape us this time! Enjoy what peace you have while you can! Especially you plumbers! You stink! Especially since you work in the SEWERS! Ha! Thhhhpt!

Summary:
Istari was Defeated. His role was stolen by Bowser

It is now...

NIGHT OF THE FIRST DAY!
-48 hours remain-

Send in all your actions (or notices that you aren't using your action) to Supagoof and I.

2009-11-05, 11:44 PM
The Lone Wanderer, no stranger to sewers, takes this moment to sniff his duster. He shrugs just as he fades into view.

And within minutes he's used some lumber, turpentine, and a shot from his laser pistol to start a campfire. And begun to roast some sort of horrific crustacean's claw over it, while he sits on a rock.

With a hand gesture he invites a few nearby creatures that show up as friendlies on his Pip-Boy over to share the fire and the Mirelurk.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-11-06, 10:34 AM
A Mr. Saturn walks on stage, and promptly gets thrown off again.
((Which means I'm thinking of a new RP character.))

V Junior
2009-11-06, 10:54 AM
"Ugh, and here was me hoping we'd gotten a Villain! Dumb Bowser... say, maybe we /did/ get one of those baddies, and Bowser don't want us to know." Nyula scowled angrily. "Oh well, it's night time now, and we Dark types LOVE the night!" Nyula wanders off into the shadows, and disappears from sight.

Raz_Fox
2009-11-06, 01:27 PM
Ammy's jaw dropped as she saw the kappa-monster flash on screen, and Issun jumped up and down in surprise. "W-who's that? Looks like some kind of villain to me! Well, let him come! With your paintbrush skills and my unstoppable sword, we're bound to win any fight!"

Amaterasu's eyes narrowed, but she didn't say anything. She can't, really. But she could have howled or barked, she just chose not to.

Issun shook his little head. "I think we've gotten mixed up with some nasty stuff here, Ammy. Let's try to do what we promised and get out - this place is giving me the creeps."

Istari
2009-11-06, 02:35 PM
:smallannoyed: And I've been really looking forward to this game :smallsigh:

Trixie
2009-11-06, 03:07 PM
Well, you should blame FC :smalltongue:

But then, you haven't cast your vote on him, so what did you expect?

FujinAkari
2009-11-06, 07:12 PM
Sheik frowns slightly, seeing the imposing figure of Bowser upon the great projector and sighs, the wrappings covering her mouth moving slightly. Her red eyes flash quickly to the left and right, seeking anyone who seems to be smug rather than uneasy and then sprints off towards the edge of the stadium, making a leap for the front seats and grabbing the edge, flipping over and vanishing up the stairwell...

banthesun
2009-11-06, 08:14 PM
"WE ARE NOT STEENKING PLUMBERS!"

I love that series so much! :smallbiggrin:

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-11-06, 08:39 PM
((Think...think...thinking is not one of my better skills...goshdarnit what should be my RP character...))

2009-11-06, 11:10 PM
You can be my stalwart supermutant manservant, Fawkes!

Or not. I could just sit here next to my nice, warm fire, and NOT have a supermutant manservant. If we're being uncivilized.

Dude, you could, like, be a shadow or something. Or Shadow-Link. Yeah. And, like, talk quietly. Whisper, even.

Er, sorry. I'm in a mood again. You can ignore me if you want, I don't mind.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-11-07, 10:02 AM
Dark Link sees the Lone Wanderer's hand gesture, and comes over.

"Hello," Dark Link whispers.

2009-11-07, 11:41 AM
"Would you like some Mirelurk?" the Lone Wanderer inquires, pulling the claw off the spit and spliting it down the middle with an only slightly rusty knife. "I've also got some ant down in the coals, but I'm afraid it won't be done until morning."

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-11-07, 11:43 AM
"Sure. I've had Mirelurk before, it isn't too bad, especially roasted. I am Dark Link. And you are...?"

EleventhHour
2009-11-07, 12:12 PM
Sitting idly on a fold out chair, she had pulled a kerchief over her nose to block out the smell of the cooking meat. She sighed, and turned around slowly on the little stool, letting it hit the limit of the twist in either direction, before rolling back in the other direction. With a yawn, she lay her head on her forearms, which rested on the counter, looking out sleepily at the others.
"What a troublesome day."

2009-11-07, 05:04 PM
"Me? I'm just a person of interest."

Along with the meat, the Lone Wanderer hands over a contract calling for his own extermination, from a variety of unsavoury sorts.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-11-07, 05:50 PM
"Thank you. I noticed that Bowser's been interfering with the results of battle." Dark Link eats some Mirelurk, then says, "I'm sorry, I can't stay long. Maybe I'll see you later."

Uncle Festy
2009-11-07, 06:32 PM
Sorry, been gone for a bit.
Will be catching up shortly, but please don't auto me.

PhantomFox
2009-11-07, 10:57 PM
(Missing a good deal of actions. I guess y'all don't want to use 'em tonight. *shrug*)

While watching a few exhibition matches go on during the nighttime, a player decided to go and get a drink. Wandering down a dark hallway, he stopped and paused as he saw a thick line of oil spread across the hallway. Pondering why it was there, he was soon answered as a gout of flame shot by him and ignited. Impossibly high flames shot up to the ceiling as he turned around and then saw a hulking figure with a gas can setting up a line behind him and then igniting it before looking up at his prey with a sinister chuckle.

"Heh. Warning! Challenger Approaching!"

http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/screenshots/e3_2001/vg/gamecube/supersmashbrosmelee/ssbm_0518_screen002.jpg

"Now for the epic showdown. ... Wait, no. This is so early on. You're not final showdown material I don't think. So let's just do this the easy way and use a new move I picked up recently..."

Stepping back, Bowser opened his mouth and roared, and then started to inhale. It started as a small breeze first, then a gentle wind, but it kept on getting stronger and stronger and then it was all banthesun could do to not be swept off his feet. However, he couldn't last forever, and he soon was swept up and shrunk as Bowser swallowed him up.

"Heh heh. Always remember to chew your enemies 10 times before digesting!"

---

The next morning a new notice was posted on the scoreboard

Player Banthesun on Team Mario Defeated

It is now...

DAWN OF THE SECOND DAY!
-48 hours remain-

Results of Night Actions will go out shortly.

2009-11-07, 11:13 PM
The Lone Wanderer folds up his makeshift bedding, and stuffs it into his pack. There almost isn't enough room, given all the ammunition in there*. He then fetches a stik and begins digging through the ashes of last night's fire for his slow-roasted Fire Ant abdomin for breakfast.

After eating his fill, he leans on his sniper rifle, and waits to hear the latest news/gossip/opinions.

FujinAkari
2009-11-08, 12:06 AM
"Well... seems like you've made friends... can't say I wholly approve of your choice of associates though..." Sheik whispers, stepping up behind The Lone Wanderer, her ghostlike footsteps nearly imperceptable against the shifting sands of the arena floor.

"Really... a dark silhouette? It's like going to an antique store and then buying the bargain brand..." Sheik chuckles a bit, fixing her crimson eyes on the wanderer, the bandages across her mouth shifting slightly, betraying the smile beneath.

"What about you then? Are you crafted of quality... or merely a knock-off?

((Incorporeal I suppose... damn lack of information on the first few days X_x))

2009-11-08, 12:16 AM
"Suddenly I'm so popular," the Wanderer chuckles to himself, and tips his Confederate hat to the lady. "I can make a make's head vanish from a hundred yards, if that's your idea of quality. Would you like some slow-roasted ant? I was saving it. But I figured, why not?"

(Random point at Atreyu, that llama with the unshaved logic!)

billtodamax
2009-11-08, 12:30 AM
Fullbladder unless anyone has any logic.

EleventhHour
2009-11-08, 12:36 AM
With a lazy stretch, she absently points at Fullbladder, murmuring "What kind of name is Lone Wanderer, anyway...", before going back to sleep.

Oddity
2009-11-08, 02:16 AM
Uncle Festy

V Junior
2009-11-08, 03:06 AM
Nyula jumps through a shadow into the top corner of the stadium. Seeing the unfolding scene below, she chooses to point a claw at Fullbladder because he has a stupid name.

Nehh
2009-11-08, 07:23 AM
"Fools."

Point at Foolsbladder Fullbladder.

Fleeing Coward
2009-11-08, 07:54 AM
This Fullbladder wagon is beginning to gather abit too much steam for absolutely no reason.

I'll vote Uncle Festy for the alternate bandwagon.

Selrahc
2009-11-08, 08:01 AM
Uncle Festy I suppose.

BishFish
2009-11-08, 08:47 AM
uncle festy

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-08, 09:01 AM
And now, Festy's wagon is getting too much steam for no reason. Incorporeal for third option.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-08, 10:15 AM
((Incorporeal sounds good to me. And no one got my reference yet?))

The little red dragon flies over and tries to hot-foot someone. "Tremble before my might!"

whitehelm
2009-11-08, 10:32 AM
Atreyu as option 4

BishFish
2009-11-08, 10:41 AM
Uncle Festy 4
Fullbladder 4
Atreyu 2
Incorporeal 3

Murska
2009-11-08, 10:42 AM
Fullbladder then.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-11-08, 11:18 AM
Incorporeal If you don't mind.

Uncle Festy
2009-11-08, 11:20 AM
Hm, looking at the options…
Uncle Festy.
I wonder what my role is? :smalltongue:

Guancyto
2009-11-08, 11:24 AM
Well, who am I to disagree with Uncle Festy? :smalltongue:

Fostire
2009-11-08, 11:34 AM
Incorporeal

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-11-08, 12:08 PM
Hmm... Atreyu

Aemoh
2009-11-08, 01:20 PM
*points at Atreyu the Masked LLama*

I can't resist having four wagons :smallamused:

The Bookworm
2009-11-08, 01:23 PM
I agree with dear old Uncle Festy!

V Junior
2009-11-08, 01:41 PM
Nyula looks over the chaos from her vantage point once more, before hearing someone yell something at her for pointing at Fullbladder. The surprise is so great that she falls off the balcony.

"Whuh? Is this some friend of that weirdo's?" She suddenly realises that she's fallen onto Incorporeal. "Oh, I'm so sorry! Are you alright?"

Irbis
2009-11-08, 03:26 PM
Well, who am I to disagree with mighty Uncle Festy? :smalleek:

ThePhantom
2009-11-08, 03:33 PM
Incorporeal

Raz_Fox
2009-11-08, 04:43 PM
Oh, what a cute little red dragon flits about the field, trying to impress the assembled players of its might. Look at it, flapping its wings desperately.

Look at it, getting bowled head over heels in a sudden strong gust of wind.

Amaterasu and Issun snicker as the Divine Wind knocks Dirk Kris away.

Hyozo
2009-11-08, 05:56 PM
Worried about the lack of spikes nearby, the kid experimentally shoots at Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins.

Incorporeal
2009-11-08, 05:57 PM
:smalleek:

Erm. It seems strange that Uncle Festy is still pointing at himself at this time... :smalltongue:

It feels like we haven't gotten any information on day 1, and if we had, I'd missed it. And as such, I'd prefer to avoid not getting any information on day 2 also...

Unfortunately I have no idea where information comes from. Atreyu.
Information fairies?

UncleWolf
2009-11-08, 06:14 PM
I'll vote Opeth randomly right now. Likely to change though.

Wizibirb
2009-11-08, 06:54 PM
Oddity (random)

EleventhHour
2009-11-08, 07:07 PM
:smalleek:

Erm. It seems strange that Uncle Festy is still pointing at himself at this time... :smalltongue:

It feels like we haven't gotten any information on day 1, and if we had, I'd missed it. And as such, I'd prefer to avoid not getting any information on day 2 also...

Unfortunately I have no idea where information comes from. Atreyu.

Information must come from some small fae-like creature... Hm... Pixies? No..
Maybe it'll be Navi, the Information Fairy.

Really, the other games seem to have involved people claiming things on MSN, and big debates on what's been admitted in the thread. (Not much.)

FujinAkari
2009-11-08, 07:11 PM
Gah!

I'm not changing my point, but I go on record as being very upset if the active, interesting, role-playing players end up getting bandwagoned -just- because they make the game more interesting and, as a result, are more active.

If there is some logic here, then spell it out, but if you're just bandwagoning fullbladdar because he posts a lot I'ma be upset X_x

Darkcomet
2009-11-08, 07:13 PM
Uncle Festy seems to want to die. Who am I not to oblige him? That and what Fujin said. Especially considering Fullbladder already thinks I'm out to get him and I don't feel like proving him right.

FujinAkari
2009-11-08, 07:46 PM
Uncle Festy seems to want to die. Who am I not to oblige him? That and what Fujin said. Especially considering Fullbladder already thinks I'm out to get him and I don't feel like proving him right.

I dunno that he wants to die... he might just be Ike. Honestly, I don't see any other reason (other than bluff) for a player to point at themselves. And for those that might say "Well why didn't he just say that?" He can't, role claiming isn't allowed :)

Deathslayer7
2009-11-08, 07:48 PM
isnt one of team evil a beast? :smallconfused: and atreyu

Reinholdt
2009-11-08, 07:48 PM
Uncle Festy cause I haven't seen Incorporeal in these games before and want to give him a chance.

Kyouhen
2009-11-08, 07:53 PM
The friendly Metroid decides to get a little too friendly with Selrahc's head.

*Squeee!*
(Friends! Take note of how quickly the Uncle Festy bandwagon formed! Surely you realize that those first three votes came too quickly to him! Take heed, and turn your attention to those who were so quick to put him up for death!)

Uncle Festy
2009-11-08, 08:30 PM
I dunno that he wants to die... he might just be Ike. Honestly, I don't see any other reason (other than bluff) for a player to point at themselves. And for those that might say "Well why didn't he just say that?" He can't, role claiming isn't allowed :)

*coughs significantly*

Don't lynch me kthx?

Darkcomet
2009-11-08, 08:38 PM
Kyouhen has a point there. Selrahc

Guancyto
2009-11-08, 08:59 PM
In that light, Fullbladder sounds reasonable.

2009-11-08, 09:07 PM
Say what? Bandwagon on Fullbladder? On Day Two? What is the world coming to? Is it because I'm drawing attention to myself by actively roleplaying? Is it because I'm roleplaying a superhuman gunslinger with more bullets than God and the kind of flexible morals that would keep him from ever being a normal member of today's Western society? Is it Darkcomet's doing? I have to know!

Worried about the lack of spikes nearby, the kid experimentally shoots at Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins.
Of course, in the matters of roleplaying, as soon the shot hits the Lone Wanderer (or, perhaps, the wall beside him), the wastelander immediately drops into a crouch and sends three rapidly-fired plasma bolts the child's way.

Don't worry, though. He shot wide. Aiming's a bugger when you're startled.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-11-08, 09:15 PM
Dark Link is nearly hit by a plasma shot, and throws his Gale Boomerang at the Lone Wanderer. It will not hurt him, just blow him off balance.

2009-11-08, 09:20 PM
The Wanderer decides he's not going to get back up for a few seconds, choosing instead to raise a finger into the air and say "I could take you," to Dark Link before finally pulling himself up and leaning against the wall again.

TehSheen
2009-11-08, 09:20 PM
I don't want to join the Fullbladder bandwagon so "Selrahc.

Madmal
2009-11-08, 09:34 PM
EleventhHour, since she started all of this.

Incorporeal
2009-11-08, 09:49 PM
Eh, sure. Let's try Selrahc.

We'll see where this goes.

By my count, if the day were to end now, if Festy was ike and was countering, then I'd be lynched. Otherwise, it'd be a tie.

What happens during a tie? I can't quite understand the meaning of Rule 15.

15) Ties in votes are broken with the person reaching the tie first being lynched.

Edit: @V Thanks.

FujinAkari
2009-11-08, 09:49 PM
Sheik raises an eyebrow at the abrupt exchange of fire and simply takes a few steps back, taking out an exquisite harp and idly strumming the balero of fire, smirking softly to herself and tilting her head to the side, nodding with the beat.

Opening a single red eye she shrugs softly, "I have no intention of flexing my pride with you all... but if one of you loses an eye, why not have it be to inspiring melodies?"

((Going with the Selrahc logic. I don't have any reason to suspect Incorporeal.))

((Edit: it means if you and Festy were tied at X votes, whomever had X votes cast against him first would be lynched.))

YimmytheSneak
2009-11-08, 10:31 PM
EleventhHour. Idk, it's day 2.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-11-08, 10:39 PM
Atreyu for now. Nevermind, forgot I voted:smallredface:.

Mustiado
2009-11-08, 10:44 PM
Incorpreal seems to be a reasonable choice.

Nehh
2009-11-09, 02:17 AM
Vote changed to Dirk Kris.

I like cheese.

TFT
2009-11-09, 02:52 AM
It's about midnight, and I only just realized I haven't checked this for a long time.

...Nehh.

Moofin Bard
2009-11-09, 10:37 AM
Oooooops.

I haven't been checking this.
Bad me. Bad!
DC for the random?

calar
2009-11-09, 11:16 AM
...Selrahc

Hyozo
2009-11-09, 05:41 PM
Of course, in the matters of roleplaying, as soon the shot hits the Lone Wanderer (or, perhaps, the wall beside him), the wastelander immediately drops into a crouch and sends three rapidly-fired plasma bolts the child's way.

Don't worry, though. He shot wide. Aiming's a bugger when you're startled.

(My point at you was random. Sorry.)

The kid will double-jump away from the bolts and fire a few more puny pathetic bullets at the wanderer.

Lizard Lord
2009-11-09, 05:47 PM
Selrach

I fell behind on some stuff, including this. I will catch up later.

Selrahc
2009-11-09, 09:34 PM
Last minute wagons on me are heinous. There were two equally valid or invalid wagons going. I picked one at random. Its nothing I and indeed most people playing haven't done a million times before.

If Fullbladder turns out to be a wolf or even if Festy turns out to be a wolf then that is the time to be looking at posts like mine to see if I was trying to steer things. Posting up some day 2 logic right near lynch time and hoping I get enough votes to be killed before mounting a defence is just cold though. If I act suspiciously today call me on it at the start of tomorrow so there can be a meaningful defence.

Incorporeal
2009-11-09, 10:32 PM
Possibly those who pointed at you were unsatisfied with the current bandwagons (I know I was), similar to how all of these bandwagons except the first seemed to have started. :smallannoyed:

To me I'm not sure if much information can be extracted from a lynch due to the lack of roles. But I've never really known.

... Is my only hope for living through this that Uncle Festy is not ike? :smalleek:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-11-09, 11:06 PM
I'll vote Opeth randomly right now. Likely to change though.

Wolfbane, because he claimed that he would likely change his vote, but didn't. Hmmmmm

PhantomFox
2009-11-09, 11:32 PM
END OF DAY!

"Welcome to today's match! What two fighters will be on center stage today!

Straight from Gloomy Gulch, let's welcome the Kremling ghost Kloak, also known as Incorporeal! Half-physical, this feisty contender could prove a trouble to those who need something solid to hit!"

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/4/4f/Kloak.png

"And in this corner, we have the Green Thunder, Luigi! This should be an interesting fight, as Luigi is well known for his fear of ghosts! But what's this? Luigi has brought something with him! It's... a vacuum? Oh, but this is no ordinary vacuum! This is Professor E. Gadd's Poltergust 3000! And as soon as the bell rings, he goes right after Incorporeal and starts cleaning house with Incorporeal!

http://digilander.libero.it/mariomagazine/images/MT-preview2-7.jpg

In record time Luigi has mopped up the ghost and sent him packing in one clean sweep!"

Player Incorporeal was Defeated. He was on team Nintendo

The scoreboard flickers as an additional message comes up

Player Istari was Defeated. He was on team Nintendo

Is is now...

NIGHT OF THE SECOND DAY!
-48 hours remain-

Send all actions to both Supagoof and myself!

FujinAkari
2009-11-10, 03:13 AM
Well, if nothing else, it does seem that Festy -is- Ike. He got 8 votes to Incorporeal's 7, so should have been lynched unless his vote really did count as a -2.

Reinholdt
2009-11-10, 10:56 AM
Well, if nothing else, it does seem that Festy -is- Ike. He got 8 votes to Incorporeal's 7, so should have been lynched unless his vote really did count as a -2.
If there wasn't three dozen ways to mess with votes, I might be inclined to agree. :smalltongue:

V Junior
2009-11-10, 11:47 AM
Ugh, so Istari /was/ a good guy... three dead in two days... Meh, from what I've seen, most WW games start badly for the Villagers. We can still win this.

And the evidence for Festy being Ike is growing! He might've Countered himself like Mechafox did when he was Ike.

Of course, I might be Ike.

Mustiado
2009-11-10, 12:07 PM
Or Me! I could be Ike!

EleventhHour
2009-11-10, 12:40 PM
No, I am Sparticus!

... I mean Ike. :smallbiggrin:

PhantomFox
2009-11-10, 12:42 PM
Here we go again... :smallbiggrin:

Oh, and feel free to PM Goof and I and gossip that's flying around, if any, since we always appreciate any peeks we can into the player politics we can't see.

FujinAkari
2009-11-10, 06:56 PM
If there wasn't three dozen ways to mess with votes, I might be inclined to agree. :smalltongue:

True enough, but notice that -none- of the three dozen ways are controlled by the villians ^_^

So either Festy is Ike, or a Good Guy choose to save Festy.

Nehh
2009-11-11, 12:45 AM
I saved Fullbladder! Well, sort of. I changed my vote away from him.

Also, just because I like playing mind games like this, and because it may be helpful to the good team, can you spot the other way which was helping save him? Hint: It's on Page 4, and it's not a good guy.

whitehelm
2009-11-11, 02:50 AM
I saved Festy! Well, sort of. I changed my vote away from him.

You pointed at Fullbladder first, not Festy. So this doesn't make sense.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-11, 05:29 AM
Shizzle, I missed recruitment.

Nehh
2009-11-11, 01:59 PM
Fixed. Changed it to Fullbladder. I didn't even think about what I was typing.

PhantomFox
2009-11-11, 02:22 PM
Shizzle, I missed recruitment.

I can slot you in as an Auto-lynch replacement if you like and no one objects.

Incorporeal
2009-11-11, 10:23 PM
... Sure is dusty in here.

You'd think they'd vacuum every so oft--oh.

PhantomFox
2009-11-11, 11:55 PM
(Scene by Supagoof. Characters chosen for the fluff are picked on whimsy)

The viewers watch as the field transforms again. This time it changes into a racetrack. The booths along the sides still have premium viewing areas.

From where the start of the race is you can see three go-carts.

The crowd cheers as Princess comes out and hops into her cart. It is a light pink that is brightly adorned with jewels.

They cheer again as Yoshi comes out and hops into his cart, a green one with red pin striping.

But the cheers go to boos as Bowser walks out to his cart. It is rather large and has spikes that extrude from the wheels. The shiny black paint twinkles menacingly under the nightlights.

Spike swoops down with the light.

Red,
Yellow,
GO!

The karts rev up and rush down the track. As they near corner one, Princess has the lead with Bowser close behind and Yoshi bringing up the rear.

Princess and Yoshi hit the question boxes to gain the kart power ups. Bowser misses them.

Princess gets a banana, which she drops behind her, catching Bowser and causing him to spin out.

Yoshi gets a red shell, which he fires at the newly spun out Bowser as he passes, cause Bowser to fall farther behind.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/bowserrace.jpg

The race continues, with Princess in the lead, and Yoshi right behind her. It seems that these two have a plan, which is working together to keep Bowser behind them. Every time he catches up, Yoshi run defense and blocks him from passing. This allows Princess to get farther and farther in the lead.

Finally Bowser has had enough. He pulls over, and pulls out a cell phone. The crowd hears his roars into the phone.

In the center of the track, where there was nothing before, the Covenant Elite appears. He was cloaked. Over his shoulder is a spartan laser, he takes aim. The crowd falls silent as the laser powers up, and fires.

A direct hit takes princess out. She crashes into a wall, wrecking he kart. Yoshi stops see if she's okay, not seeing a blue flash far behind. A latecomer has entered the race and is approaching with enormous speed.

"C'mon! Bluuuuue FALCON!"

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/hidden05/hidden05_080222n-l.jpg

Captain Falcon, in his race vehicle speeds along the tracks, and manages to hit Yoshi and send him flying until he's just a twinkle in the sky. Bowser shakes his fist at the Captain, who has easily won the race, but shrugs and files it as a decent evil's work done.

As the race ends, instead of a large trophy appearing from the sky, a large white hand appears.

Master hand has come to claim another fallen victim.

Player Uncle Festy was Defeated by the Villains. He was on team Nintendo.

Player Lord Fullbladder was Defeated by Captain Falcon. He was a 3rd Party

It is now...

DAWN OF THE THIRD DAY!
-48 hours remain-

Results of Night Actions will be sent out shortly.

BONUS MINIGAME!

As the dawn breaks, there is silence. Until THEY arrive...

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/6393/324913-rabbid_super.jpg
"DAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

The Rabbids are invading and causing pure chaos all over! Subdue the Rabbids by shooting EVERYONE in sight! Indiscriminate plunger shooting and random insanity is the key here! Point in blue to stick a toilet plunger on someone's face and put them OUT of the minigame. Be funny about it if you can. After 6 hours, you can shoot again. Last man standing gets a small prize!

Lizard Lord
2009-11-12, 12:38 AM
Nehh and Whitehelm

For no reason what so ever.

Kyouhen
2009-11-12, 12:44 AM
Murska!

I'll worry about pointing when I see if anyone's learned anything useful. :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-11-12, 01:15 AM
So... I'm out. And it wasn't even funny. Aww.

Kyouhen in red then.

billtodamax
2009-11-12, 02:32 AM
Kyouhen! Kyouhen! *deja vu*

On a more serious note, STOP NIGHT KILLING, CAPTAIN FALCON! It doesn't benefit team good at all until you're seer guided.

Deathslayer7
2009-11-12, 02:35 AM
*broom whacks sanity702 before he gets me*

:smalltongue:

cd4
2009-11-12, 05:56 AM
I slip on a leftover banana skin and throw the plunger at the crowd, Lizard Lord has just opened his mouth to speak and the plunger lands right in it knocking him backwards into Nehh.

EleventhHour
2009-11-12, 07:01 AM
Looks up curiously at the flying plungers as she comes out of the bathroom, and retreats back inside for a moment. With a running start she comes flying out, diving over the counter of the resturant, doing a cartwheel down the length of a table, backflipping onto the next table, scattering a stunned family's meal everywhere, and then, with a feline grin, she socks Selrahc in the back of the head with a plunger, before fleeing under the tables.

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-12, 07:20 AM
Point at cd4. Why? Beats me...

oh, I almost forgot...

*throws the plunger in Irbis's face*

BOOM HEADSHOT!

The Bookworm
2009-11-12, 07:28 AM
Bookworm acquire plunger. Bookworm plunger stab former narration boss Deathslayer7!
((RedScholarGypsy))

TehSheen
2009-11-12, 07:42 AM
Sheen gets the plunger and hits The Bookworm, with the mighty power of the Mario plungers. He also points at Irbis

RedScholarGypsy
2009-11-12, 08:37 AM
RSG fills his plunger with whipped cream then plunger pies opeth in the face. Irbis, but does anyone have any ideas yet?

Shadowcaller
2009-11-12, 08:39 AM
billtodamax I will pick and Mustadio.

Mustiado
2009-11-12, 08:40 AM
--Desperate for a place to hide, TehSheen flees his controller, plungers flying everywhere. Dashing back stage towards the concession area, he sees a giant, japanese style paper door. Without a second glance, he runs through it.

No sooner had he crossed the plain than he hears behind him "....Daaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh". Turning, he's hit full face, plungered. TehSheen is down and out. With proper respect, the ninja bunny bows over his inert form. Oh, and of course screams "DAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"--

EDIT: Damn you, Shadowcaller ninja! Damn youuuuuuuuuu!

Fostire
2009-11-12, 09:22 AM
Trixie gets a plunger to the head.
Red vote to come later today.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-12, 10:06 AM
Fostire finds his face plunged by a tiny red dragon.
Nehh finds a puff of smoke blown into his face as she goes by.

Madmal
2009-11-12, 10:15 AM
Raz_Fox gets one.
Billtodamax

YimmytheSneak
2009-11-12, 10:26 AM
After a long night of cleaning the bathrooms after the annual smash bros Chili cook off Dark Kris the janitor runs into Malmagor Andrigal and shoves his trusty plunger in his face out of surprise. No amount of apologizing will let Mal forget that.

Fostire
2009-11-12, 10:41 AM
V Junior You found white text. Gain 100 xp.

V Junior
2009-11-12, 11:42 AM
Nyula looks around, curious. She picks up a plunger and stares at it."Uh... what do I do with this..." A light bulb appears above her head.

"HEADS UP, Shadowcaller!" Nyula throws the plunger at him and hits him in the face. "Oh yeah! Who da Weavile? I'm Da Weavile! Yo Guys! I got Shadowcaller!"

Realising that no one cares, Nyula jumps through the shadows and perches on the balcony again.

Trixie
2009-11-12, 01:02 PM
Fostire - because I can't give him the blue one anymore :smallannoyed:

Aaaaand... V Junior? :smallconfused:

ThePhantom
2009-11-12, 02:48 PM
Using a mix of science and magic, I have created the mega-cannon!

Using metors found with sorcery, I'll blast my foes into their failures, causing them to scream.

I hit the button, a few times because it doesn't want to work. Then get a hammer, and hit the button again, making a plunger hit YimmytheSneak.

trixie

Kyouhen
2009-11-12, 02:50 PM
The plunger-faced Metroid attempts to glance angrily at billtodamax, failing on the grounds that there's a plunger on it's face.

*MrrphMRRPH!*
(A thousand curses upon my lack of hands, and a hundred fold upon you billtodamax! Repent now, or your downfall shall be swift!)

Nehh
2009-11-12, 02:56 PM
billtodamax

Don't ask why.

Guancyto
2009-11-12, 02:58 PM
I think I'll ask why, Nehh. :smalltongue:

And to keep up this TPAM, ThePhantom! It's a rain of plungers that blots out the sun! ...and (un)surprisingly only one hits.

EleventhHour
2009-11-12, 03:02 PM
Peeking out from under the table, she lunges, flinging a plunger with graceful precision, it arcs to firmly plant itself on RedScholarGypsy's face with a THWOP-ing noise, before she completes the somersault, and ducks behind the counter.

BishFish
2009-11-12, 04:39 PM
billtodamax

MOD
2009-11-12, 05:08 PM
Lets see cd4 and Irbis.

Uncle Festy
2009-11-12, 05:42 PM
BLARG I ARE DEADEDEDED :smalltongue:
Good luck Nintendo! :smallbiggrin:

Raz_Fox
2009-11-12, 06:25 PM
See the glorious splendor of the sun goddess, pure and beautiful in her lupine form. How could anything tarnish her magnificence?

A bloody great plunger hitting her in the face, that's what. Issun sputtered from where he was knocked on the floor as Amaterasu pawed at the plunger stuck to her face. "Ack! How dare he? HOW DARE HE? I'll get him, see if I don't!" He drew his puny little sword and waved it in the air. "My vengeance will be swift, Mal!" He hopped onto the blinded goddess, holding his sword high.

"Charge!" Amaterasu staggered forward, still pawing at the plunger, and bumped into deathslayer7 by accident.

Aemoh
2009-11-12, 06:32 PM
*quick point at MOD*

*insert funny thing involving a plunger & BishFish*

whitehelm
2009-11-12, 08:44 PM
Irbis and MOD

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-11-12, 09:09 PM
DAAAAAH!

((Point at whitehelm and plunger Aemoh))

billtodamax
2009-11-12, 09:49 PM
Um, why am I randomly getting wagoned? It's a commonly held fact that good night killers are detrimental to team good until they're in contact with the seer. I suspect a wolf fueled wagon, with a few impressionables following along.

Changing to Irbis for survival.

Darkcomet
2009-11-12, 09:51 PM
I don't like either the Bill or Irbis wagons. But since Bill's sorta-logic has someone who has a miniwagon on them already... Kyouhen.

Also, preemptive strike on Hyozo.

EleventhHour
2009-11-12, 09:57 PM
Sits up suddenly, looking about in confusion, before remembering exactly what was going on, and, pina colata in hand, crawls along behind the counter, pausing for a moment at the end to set her drink on top, and then flinging a plunger, found taped to the underside of the same counter, she smucks DarkComet with it, before realizing who was there, and trying to look innocently at him, while pointing at Irbis, as if trying to shift the blame for the plunger stuck to his face. She promptly ducks back out of sight.

@V- Mmmm! Mmmphh. Mhpmphphph... *cough* *unstick suction noise* ...Aww...

UncleWolf
2009-11-12, 10:03 PM
Wolfbane had sneaked into Eleventhhour's hideout the day before, waiting for the chance to take her down. He opens the fridge he was hiding in and creeps up behind her. Readying his plunger, he leaps over her with a fierce battlecry. Spinning around, he sticks it to her face. Don't worry though, he made sure the plunger was an unused one.

@^: I figured I was on your list of soon to be stuck. :smalltongue:

EleventhHour
2009-11-12, 10:17 PM
Well, everyone was on the list. But you had at least 6 hours before I could strike again, and I was going to sleep soon, and college after that... So, lots of time. :smallbiggrin:

Oh well. I guess I'll just have to work harder on the next minigame.

UncleWolf
2009-11-12, 10:20 PM
Well, everyone was on the list. But you had at least 6 hours before I could strike again, and I was going to sleep soon, and college after that... So, lots of time. :smallbiggrin:

Oh well. I guess I'll just have to work harder on the next minigame.

I think you'll have the record for this one though. Good run. :smallsmile:

2009-11-13, 12:01 AM
@V: I am am? DAMN.

Darkcomet
2009-11-13, 12:02 AM
1. I already got attacked.
2. You're dead.

2009-11-13, 12:04 AM
No one told me!

Darkcomet
2009-11-13, 12:05 AM
Might want to edit that rolethingy out....

<.<

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-11-13, 12:14 AM
From his booth, the llama starts fiddling with his controls causing the Dragoon Llama on the field to leap into action with a JUMP attack that goes offscreen, when he comes back down, he slams a plunger onto Wolfbane's head.

Then he tosses a spear at Fullbladder for revealing his role after death.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/ffguys-kain.gif

FujinAkari
2009-11-13, 01:38 AM
The masked warrior sighs softly and looks down at the plunger in her hands, the tape across her mouth fluttering slightly as she exhales. She then turns and lithely drifts over to a young blonde haired boy in green, blinking and offering the plunger to him with a grimace. "'Tis to bulky... but it might be practice for a Biggoron sword..."

The boy squeels softly and goes through a series of faux-sword swings, leaping up and delivering a deadly plunger attack. However, as the "blade" lands, the rubber foam upon the tip caused the entire weight of the object to shift and bounce, sending it careening into Atreyu's face!

"Nah!" decides the boy, seeing the plunger quiver upon the llama's face, "Seems like something some other hero would use... maybe a plumber... imagine that, a hero plumber!"

The woman shrugs slightly and drifts away, but not before pausing to give a hard look at Nehh.

whitehelm
2009-11-13, 03:21 AM
Calar, I'm going to start going for those who might slip through the cracks because no one will think of eliminating them.

Irbis
2009-11-13, 06:05 AM
Blargh. Is there any reason that everyone is suddenly pointing at me? :smallsigh:

Well, whatever. If you want to kill someone with death-defying abilities, go ahead. You'll be hurting only yourselves in the end.

Oh, and billtodamax, for [xxx].

This isn't roleclaiming, right? :smallconfused:

Grim ranger
2009-11-13, 06:09 AM
Irbis, because jumping into bandwagons works out. Also, so many people cannot be wrong :smalltongue:

whitehelm
2009-11-13, 06:46 AM
Irbis: You're King K. Rool? :smallamused:

Switching to billtodemax in order to try to save Irbis.

The Bookworm
2009-11-13, 07:23 AM
Irbis: You're King K. Rool? :smallamused:

Switching to billtodemax in order to try to save Irbis.
Wait... You're trying to save a wolf role?

Irbis
2009-11-13, 07:23 AM
Erm... no? :smalleek:

I don't want to say anything that might be breaking the rules :smallsigh:

Anyway, good luck with the game, a pity I haven't been able to play it.

Well, after considering - I won't Kill Bill :smalltongue: to save my own hide. I'm not petty, unlike some :smallannoyed: guys.

Now, who else helped to bandwagon me? That would be wolfyMOD, isn't it?

EleventhHour
2009-11-13, 07:26 AM
Poor Irbis. :smallfrown: Why haven't you been around?

Lazy point at Nehh, as a placeholder until I figure out what's going on.

TehSheen
2009-11-13, 08:10 AM
Pointing at Nehh

RedScholarGypsy
2009-11-13, 08:14 AM
billtodamax

Fleeing Coward
2009-11-13, 08:29 AM
whitehelm and Irbis

Players that are still unplungered:
Dirk Kris
FujinAkari
Gessi
Grim Ranger
MasterofMockery
Moofin Bard
Night Surgeon
Oddity
Reinholdt
Shadowhisper (Paul Muad'dib)
TehSheen
The Fiery Tower
V Junior

Murska
2009-11-13, 08:52 AM
Don't forget Fleeing Coward.

Reinholdt
2009-11-13, 10:48 AM
Fleeing Coward for spoiling the fun and strategy of remaining hidden.

Fleeing Coward

Mustiado
2009-11-13, 11:20 AM
Nehh, please.

calar
2009-11-13, 11:28 AM
The masses have spoken, Irbis must go.

Lizard Lord
2009-11-13, 01:05 PM
whitehelm and Irbis

Players that are still unplungered:
Dirk Kris
FujinAkari
Gessi
Grim Ranger
MasterofMockery
Moofin Bard
Night Surgeon
Oddity
Reinholdt
Shadowhisper (Paul Muad'dib)
TehSheen
The Fiery Tower
V Junior
V Junior and Teh Sheen did in fact get plungered.

whitehelm
2009-11-13, 02:30 PM
TehSheen and V Junior already got hit.
I see Lizard already said that.
FC: See, that's exactly what I didn't want you to do. You're supposed to leave me in the game in return for me leaving you in.

happyturtle
2009-11-13, 02:36 PM
A plunger flies out of the stadium, missing all of the players and instead thwapping PhantomFox.

*flees*

>.>
<.<

((*is not a player in USB*))

PhantomFox
2009-11-13, 03:56 PM
Official list of non-plungered people, if I counted correctly

Dirk Kris
FujinAkari
Gessi
Grim Ranger
MasterofMockery
Moofin Bard
Night Surgeon
Oddity
Reinholdt
Paul Muad'dib
TehSheen
The Fiery Tower
V Junior

billtodamax
2009-11-13, 03:58 PM
Didn't we decide that someone had plunger'd V?

PhantomFox
2009-11-13, 04:00 PM
He would have, if the person who plungered him hadn't already been out himself.

PhantomFox
2009-11-13, 04:02 PM
...and a few posts before that...

Trixie gets a plunger to the head.
Red vote to come later today.

Guancyto
2009-11-13, 04:19 PM
Well, we can't have that. V Junior, could you sign for this package? I promise it doesn't contain a spring-loaded ACME Plunger Bomb.

Oh, and Irbis.

Wizibirb
2009-11-13, 04:48 PM
*realizes he hasn't voted yet.*

Gesesi

Reinholdt
2009-11-13, 04:50 PM
A cat meows. Geesi looks down and gets a plunger to the face. Cat runs off.

Deathslayer7
2009-11-13, 04:56 PM
um raz_fox

Fleeing Coward
2009-11-13, 05:54 PM
FC: See, that's exactly what I didn't want you to do. You're supposed to leave me in the game in return for me leaving you in.

That's the problem, you were going down the list and almost reached me :smalltongue:
Figured if you were going to get to me eventually, I might as well expose all the other hiders out there with a complete list :smallbiggrin:

Darkcomet
2009-11-13, 06:05 PM
Well well well. Seems Kyouhen has his very own guardian angel. Irbis

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-11-13, 07:09 PM
Dark Link spins to throw the Rabbids, one with a plunger, off him. Rabbid with plunger smashes into... Reinholdt and plungers him in the face.

whitehelm
2009-11-13, 07:29 PM
That's the problem, you were going down the list and almost reached me :smalltongue:
Figured if you were going to get to me eventually, I might as well expose all the other hiders out there with a complete list :smallbiggrin:

Actually, I wasn't going to get you at all. I was referring to the more unknown players that people won't think to point at. Next up was MasterofMockery. :smallbiggrin:

UncleWolf
2009-11-13, 10:09 PM
Oh, don't think I pointed, so Atreyu for plungering me.

Darkcomet
2009-11-13, 11:08 PM
My vote, she is being dragged around by those who aren't me like... like... A beaten-up wagon or something! Do you guys think this is funny!? Nehh

PhantomFox
2009-11-13, 11:35 PM
(Scene by Supagoof)

End of day!

With the running around of raving rabbits, plungers are thrown left and right. Finally everyone is stumbling around with a plunger on their face except for a few remaining survivors.

One smiles proudly at his ability to dodge, dip, dive, duck, and....dodge. With everyone running around blindly, he is the only one to see a platform arise in the middle of the arena. Sitting there on the platform is a type of gun.

A soothing voice comes over the arena loudspeaker.

With the appeture 9000, you will find the removal of pests and nusiances an easy task. Feel obligated to test it out.

So he goes over and picks up the device. He points it at a rabbit and pulls the trigger. A small window appears on the floor and the rabbit disappears into it.

He continues to fire upon all the rabbits. The window appears below each one, dropping them one by one into ???. Slowly the all disappear.

Smiling, he looks at the device again. and sees a switch. Next to it are the words Enter and Exit. It's currently set to Enter.

He switches it to exit, and points the device at the sky. He shoots, and a small window appears with a different color in the air. Out of it fall all of the rabbits harmlessly out of the arena.

The soothing voice comes over the PA system again.

Congratulations. Upon successful useage of the appeture 9000, appeture labs would like to present you with some cake. Please step into a portal so we may teleport you to the celebration.

[Player X] thinks this sounds pretty good, but as he's about to step into the portal, he gets shoved to the side by Nehh who causes him to drop the appeture into the portal. CAAAAKE! Nehh also falls in.

From up in the sky, at the same portal all the rabbits came out of, Nehh is thrown from the portal. As they disappear over the horizon, you hear their faint scream.

The Cake is a lie....

With the expulsion of the aperture 9000 over the horizon as well, the portals vanish.

Player Nehh was Defeated! He was a 3rd Party

It is now...

NIGHT OF THE THIRD DAY!
-48 hours remain-

Send all Night Actions to both Supagoof and I.

Since no winner in the minigame has been decided, play will continue through the night until there's only one player left.

2009-11-13, 11:42 PM
(So, since now I know I'm dead and I've had some time to wrestle with my computer, can I finish up my character a moment?)

Somewhere in this great coliseum, there is a darkened room. Hesitantly, the lights come on in that room. Inside is a chair, a stand littered with papaers, and, hanging from the wall, a microphone. There is a goblin sitting on the chair.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/AlmightyStriker/VoiceActing.png

The goblin clears his throat.

"And so it was that the Lone Wanderer ventured forth from Vault 101 intent on discovering the fate of a father who had once sacrificed the future of humanity for that of his own child. The Capital Wasteland proved a cruel and inhospitable place. But it was not until the end of that journey that the Lone Wanderer learned the true darkness of paranoia and suspicion during the Super Smash Brothers Tournament, but the child did not survive his trials.

"So ends the story of the Lone Wanderer, who stepped through the great door of Vault 101 and into the annals of legend. But the tale of humanity will never come to a close, for the struggle of survival is a war without end, and war – heh – war never changes."

With that the goblin sets the paapers back upon the stand. He puts on a pair of tinted glasses, and walks out the backdoor, pulling on his jacket as he goes.

[hr]
The Lone Wanderer sits up, rubbing the back of his head.

"I have the worst headache," he says.

It takes him most of the day to realize he is a ghost.

Oddity
2009-11-14, 12:08 AM
*thinks the announcer is named 'three-goblin'*

~
/togglecollision
/tgm
~

for the full ghostlike effect :smallbiggrin:

FujinAkari
2009-11-14, 12:42 AM
The bandage-clad warrior rushes around the edge of the platform and ascends a flaming monolith with a carefully timed series of leaps, steadily making her way up the edges of the flame-licked pillars until eventually standing atop the great piller, she gestures abruptly, making a series of intricate hand-signs before rushing off the edge of the tower, before a great portal appears in the signs above, a mammoth plunger falling and engulfing The Fiery Tower

Nehh
2009-11-14, 01:30 AM
Hmm. Lynched on my birthday. How nice.
I think it's kinda ironic that this year my party will be spent playing SSBB with my mates.

*strikes dramatic pose*

I may be dead...

...but I haven't lost yet!

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!

Also, the cake wasn't a lie. Here, want a slice?

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-11-14, 10:42 AM
In the shadows, this dark warrior knows not the name of his next mark, but can still find her easily.
However...

DAAAAAAAAH!

Dammit! the warrior whispers to himself. Oh well, I can still do what I came here to do... With a plunger, he leaps out in the path of the falling bandage-clad person and shwacks her in the face. FujinAkari.

The Bookworm
2009-11-14, 11:43 AM
Cast a spell on me, Paul!

PhantomFox
2009-11-14, 09:56 PM
Remaining players for plunger-ing:

Dirk Kris
Grim Ranger
MasterofMockery
Moofin Bard
Night Surgeon
Oddity
RedScholarGypsy
Paul Muad'dib
TehSheen

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-11-15, 09:54 AM
Plunger to Dirk Kris.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-15, 10:10 AM
Remaining players for plunger-ing:

Dirk Kris
Grim Ranger
MasterofMockery
Moofin Bard
Night Surgeon
Oddity
RedScholarGypsy
Paul Muad'dib
TehSheen

You just HAD to put me up there first where people would notice me, huh? Thanks. :smallamused:

RedScholarGypsy
2009-11-15, 10:47 AM
I got plungered PF. thanks though:smallyuk:.

MasterofMockery
2009-11-15, 04:50 PM
Plunger to Moofin Bard

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-11-15, 05:12 PM
Plunger to the Grim Ranger

Moofin Bard
2009-11-15, 08:17 PM
DAMN IT. I was hoping if I never posted, people would forget about me. *pouts*

PhantomFox
2009-11-15, 10:29 PM
Going to go to bed, update tomorrow afternoon. These midnight updates aren't that great an idea. Going to shift update time to a more manageable hour.

MasterofMockery
2009-11-15, 11:37 PM
Plungers TehSheen

whitehelm
2009-11-15, 11:56 PM
Ok, the whole minigame people have been going after those who have just plungered someone, and now suddenly Paul and MoM are targetting people left and right and not going after each other? I'm guessing they're working together to get the prize, so maybe they're on the same team.

Oddity
2009-11-16, 02:22 AM
Plunger Paul Maud'dib
I'm on your side!!!

PhantomFox
2009-11-16, 02:28 PM
Scene by Supagoof

The background changes again, and the field takes the look of a soundstage.

Up on the screen, a familiar game appears.

OOH! ROCK BAND! I want to play...says Wolfbane.

at that same instant as the words are spoken, he is transported to a room. In it are two guitars, a mic, and a drum set.

Choose your weapon wisely.....

Wolfbane glances around. He looks at the mic, which begins to glow blue, then to the drums, which also glows blue. In fact, as he looks at each instrument, the begin to glow blue. Wolfbane becomes amused, and sees how quickly the blue glow follows his eyesight. He gets too lost in this game, that he doesn't notice a countdown timer on the wall. As the timer reaches 0, the blue glow is fading from the mic, showing brightly on the drums, and just starting on one of the guitars.

The next instant, Wolfbane is on stage. In front of him, is the microphone. In his hands, is one of the guitars. And right below him, os the drumset.

The screen shows a countdown, and the music starts.

Wolfbane knows the song - Eye of the Tiger - well. He is able to keep up with vocals, and guitar - but his hands are useless on the drums since they are being utilized for the guitar. He's able to kick one beat, and use his other foot to hit some of the notes, but he gets dangerously close to the red during the song. Each time he's in danger, the floor of the stage begins to slide open. Beneath it, a vortex of flames swirls below. Playing with extreme focus, he's able to pull himself out of the red and close the opening. Finally he finishes the song. The crowd erupts in cheers.

Catching his breath, he bows. Just as he's about to leave the stage, King K Rool appears - yelling for an encore. This gets the rest of the crowd into it, and the game selects another song.

Through the Fire and the Flames

Wolfbane tries as hard as he can, but no one is fast enough to handle three instruments at once on this difficult tune. He finds himself approaching the red, and the opening in the floor gets wider and wider. Soon it becomes to much, and he fails out.

Wolfbane falls into the vortex, quite literally falling through the fire and the flames.

Player Wolfbane was Defeated. He was on team Nintendo

It is now...

DAWN OF THE FOURTH DAY!
-48 hours remain-

Results of Night Actions being sent out shortly.

2009-11-16, 05:41 PM
The Ghost of the Lone Wanderer hovers with bad posture, smoking the ghost of a two hundred year old cigarette.

Ooh, bad luck," he says, floating over to his haunting target. Whoooo-ooooh, and all that ghostly stuff, he adds, drifting over the shoulders of the psychically inclined.

PhantomFox
2009-11-16, 06:32 PM
Oh, and I believe there are only 3 people left in the minigame. In alphabetical order:

MasterofMockery
NightSurgeon
Oddity