PDA

View Full Version : Average game in Halo

Akisa
2009-11-02, 07:54 PM
So is this the average game in halo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkbyh32fvmk&NR=1)?

Kiren
2009-11-02, 08:06 PM
Depends on who you play with.

chiasaur11
2009-11-02, 08:40 PM
If you play with Sarge, Caboose, and two teams of respawning zealots, presumably.

Stormthorn
2009-11-02, 09:09 PM
This is funny. "I regret nothing. I lived as few men dared to dream!"

This is a machinima right?

Most games are not this dramatic or amusing. Although then often have bits that are like the "big thing" bit at the end.

I tend to try and make games this crazy/awesome, but only on occasion have i actualy gotten results.
In a dbleXP Grifball match i got my whole team to charge roaring into the teeth of death, picking up the skull in series till the last person alive delivered it for a win.
Doesnt happen often though.

chiasaur11
2009-11-02, 09:11 PM
This is funny. "I regret nothing. I lived as few men dared to dream!"

That, my good sir, is Red Vs. Blue, the greatest Machinima ever. If you haven't heard of it, well, I have no idea what you've been doing.

Stormthorn
2009-11-02, 09:32 PM
That, my good sir, is Red Vs. Blue, the greatest Machinima ever. If you haven't heard of it, well, I have no idea what you've been doing.

Best? I dont know.... The Gearbox one for their new game Borderlands is pretty funny.

And...holy **** on a **** sandvich!
Im not going to watch anything with that many episodes!

Kiren
2009-11-02, 09:33 PM
Also formed the in-game sport of Grifball, greatest halo sport ever.

chiasaur11
2009-11-02, 09:39 PM
Also formed the in-game sport of Grifball, greatest halo sport ever.

Remarkably close to accurate, but I felt the need for a slight correction.

Edit: Stormthorn, I know the feeling. Took me years and the borrowing of some DVDs from a friend to get me watching. Just start with some PSAs.

KBF
2009-11-02, 11:05 PM

Oh.

Oh my god.

You've.. Never even heard of Red vs. Blue? What the heck happened to the last 3-4 years of your life?

Edit: Stormthorn, I know the feeling. Took me years and the borrowing of some DVDs from a friend to get me watching. Just start with some PSAs.

Or you can just watch episode 1, and see how far you get before you stop. Or just watch an episode or two a day, and watch as you involuntarily finish the first series in a few days.

Pie Guy
2009-11-02, 11:52 PM
I just googled the seasons individually and watched them like movies. Took me two weeks.

chiasaur11
2009-11-02, 11:52 PM
Oh.

Oh my god.

You've.. Never even heard of Red vs. Blue? What the heck happened to the last 3-4 years of your life?

Or you can just watch episode 1, and see how far you get before you stop. Or just watch an episode or two a day, and watch as you involuntarily finish the first series in a few days.

I know, but...

Well, seeing the sheer mass of episodes can be daunting. A little one off PSA, not so much.

And both get you hooked just as bad. Anyone else enter the PSA contest? I think it ends tomorrow.

13_CBS
2009-11-03, 01:02 AM
Ah, Caboose. He and Sheogorath from Shivering Isles are my two most favorite fictional characters of all time.

"YOUR TOAST IS BURNED, AND NO AMOUNT OF SCRAPING WILL GET THE BLACK PARTS OFF."

Stormthorn
2009-11-03, 01:25 AM
Ah, Caboose. He and Sheogorath from Shivering Isles are my two most favorite fictional characters of all time.

"YOUR TOAST IS BURNED, AND NO AMOUNT OF SCRAPING WILL GET THE BLACK PARTS OFF."

Compared to Sheogorath.

"Clouds taste like butter! .... And tears."

Silverking
2010-07-19, 05:21 PM
{Scrubbed}

Roland St. Jude
2010-07-19, 08:00 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Thread Necromancy.