PDA

View Full Version : Pyrian's Pyrotechnic Pyre of Pyrrhic Pyros with Pyrotic Pythics Random Banter #132!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Perenelle
2009-11-12, 08:37 PM
The last time I went fishing I was.....like 8 and a half. and I barely remember it since that was 6 years ago. :smallsigh:

and yes Dragonprime, I do things involving fish all the time.

V'icternus
2009-11-12, 08:38 PM
Well, I gotta go for now.

See you all later, I suppose. *Group hug*

Alteran
2009-11-12, 08:39 PM
Cool, I started a whole "P"-related revolution based around Perenelle...

I call cult leader!

I mean, uh... *Thinks*

Fanclub... President...

Yeah. :smalltongue:

Positively, our peerless president proficiently presides over the party of passionate p-patrons.

Recaiden
2009-11-12, 08:40 PM
Pswimming? Pwhat?

Cobra_Ikari
The last time I went fishing I was.....like 8 and a half. and I barely remember it since that was 9 years ago. :smallsigh:

So, you're 17? I always thought you had said you were younger, for some reason... >.<

*smacks with oversized Swedish fish* =3

DraPrime
The last time I went fishing I was.....like 8 and a half. and I barely remember it since that was 9 years ago. :smallsigh:

*gasp*

I KNEW IT!

Perenelle
2009-11-12, 08:42 PM
Cool, I started a whole "P"-related revolution based around Perenelle...

I call cult leader!

I mean, uh... *Thinks*

Fanclub... President...

Yeah. :smalltongue:

I have a fanclub?? :smalleek: :smallredface:
>.>
<.<
do I get body guards too? :smalltongue:

wait...... wow that was some terrible math. (see I told you I sucked at math) that was..... 6 years ago. :smallredface: oopsie.

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-12, 08:45 PM
I have a fanclub?? :smalleek: :smallredface:
>.>
<.<
do I get body guards too? :smalltongue:

wait...... wow that was some terrible math. (see I told you I sucked at math) that was..... 6 years ago. :smallredface: oopsie.

Even better. You get a pet strike Cobra. *drapes self over your shoulders, hisses at bad guys* =3

Is ok. That's what I'm here for. To help with math problems and not know at all what's going on. ^_^

Sneak
2009-11-12, 08:46 PM
Pswimming? Pwhat?

Psammon (http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1O8-psammon.html) pswim pupstream.

DraPrime
2009-11-12, 08:48 PM
Even better. You get a pet strike Cobra. *drapes self over your shoulders, hisses at bad guys* =3

Is ok. That's what I'm here for. To help with math problems and not know at all what's going on. ^_^

Hmmmmm, a math cobra, eh?

*strokes chin thoughtfully*

Are there more of your kind? I've always wanted a pet snake, and one that is also good at math would be nice.

Perenelle
2009-11-12, 08:48 PM

awesomeness!! :smallbiggrin: *Pets the adorable Cobra*

So Cobra, good at Geometry? :smallsigh:

Recaiden
2009-11-12, 08:49 PM
Psammon (http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1O8-psammon.html) pswim pupstream.

Pno pthey pdon't!

@DP: No, just our math cobra.

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-12, 08:49 PM
Hmmmmm, a math cobra, eh?

*strokes chin thoughtfully*

Are there more of your kind? I've always wanted a pet snake, and one that is also good at math would be nice.

I think not. Just the one.

Well, I mean, there ARE other Cobras out there. One's about to finish his rocket science degree. So I suppose that might work. >.>

EDIT: Cobra would, in fact, be decent at geometry. Or formerly decent, and out of practice, but jog my memory. =P

Perenelle
2009-11-12, 08:51 PM
I think not. Just the one.

Well, I mean, there ARE other Cobras out there. One's about to finish his rocket science degree. So I suppose that might work. >.>

are you that Cobra getting a degree in rocket science? seriously??!
*gazes up at in amazement and wonder*

@the geometry statement: Just wondering. I'll be taking that next semester and i'm freaking out over it. :smalleek:

DraPrime
2009-11-12, 08:52 PM
are you that Cobra getting a degree in rocket science? seriously??!
*gazes up at in amazement and wonder*

Pfffffft, particle physicists are so much cooler than rocket scientists.

*nodnod*

EleventhHour
2009-11-12, 08:53 PM
Applicable to this thread? I think so!

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/blanket_fort.png

Perenelle
2009-11-12, 08:53 PM

*nodnod*

good point, but still... rocket science is pretty nifty.

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-12, 08:56 PM

>.>

*invites into his couch fort*

<.<

And no. There are...oh...5 main Cobras left, I believe. One in film, one in aeronautics, one doing...I have no clue what, one in journalism, and me. The math major. =P

Recaiden
2009-11-12, 08:58 PM

*nodnod*

I know 1 rocket scientist, and he's the coolest scientist I know, so I'm going to have to disagree there.

I mean.... PI pknow p1 . . .:smalltongue:

@V: You know, I've never seen Cobra with clothes at all.

Perenelle
2009-11-12, 09:00 PM

COUCH FORT!!!

......okay so who volunteers to kick the naked guy out?

Originally Posted By Cobra_Ikari
>.>

*invites into his couch fort*

<.<

And no. There are...oh...5 main Cobras left, I believe. One in film, one in aeronautics, one doing...I have no clue what, one in journalism, and me. The math major. =P
Cobra...... do you have clothes on?
>.>
<.<

oh okay. do you plan on teaching math or just doing something math oriented?

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-12, 09:03 PM
COUCH FORT!!!

......okay so who volunteers to kick the naked guy out?

D=

Cobra...... do you have clothes on?
>.>
<.<

I have what I sleep in on. Does that count?

oh okay. do you plan on teaching math or just doing something math oriented?

I HAD planned on teaching math, but I kinda...suck at it, I think. v.v

I make a decent one-on-one tutor, though. But I'm considering going into medicine, as I'll have a chemistry/biology double minor, and med schools like math/physics majors.

Perenelle
2009-11-12, 09:08 PM
D=

I have what I sleep in on. Does that count?

I HAD planned on teaching math, but I kinda...suck at it, I think. v.v

I make a decent one-on-one tutor, though. But I'm considering going into medicine, as I'll have a chemistry/biology double minor, and med schools like math/physics majors.

so you mean to say that you're the naked guy? or you dont want to be the one to kick him out? or do you not want to kick the naked guy out at all? :smalltongue:

......pajamas?

oh okay. cool. :smallsmile: (I'm sure you're better than I am at math though.)

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-12, 09:11 PM
so you mean to say that you're the naked guy? or you dont want to be the one to kick him out? or do you not want to kick the naked guy out at all? :smalltongue:

Probably the first one. =P

...at least, if I was making a couch fort with a steady girlfriend, that'd...umm...

...nevermind. >.>

COBRA IS NOT A LECH! >.>

......pajamas?

Sure. >.>

oh okay. cool. :smallsmile: (I'm sure you're better than I am at math though.)

*hugs*...we'll see. If you ever need help, and I can, lemme know. That goes for every playgrounder. I love you guys. =3

Perenelle
2009-11-12, 09:17 PM
Probably the first one. =P

...at least, if I was making a couch fort with a steady girlfriend, that'd...umm...

...nevermind. >.>

COBRA IS NOT A LECH! >.>

Sure. >.>

*hugs*...we'll see. If you ever need help, and I can, lemme know. That goes for every playgrounder. I love you guys. =3

ehem.......... >.>

okiedokie. thanks :smallsmile: *huggles*

EleventhHour
2009-11-12, 09:22 PM
*runs by in pajamas, being chased by a pack of mongeese*

Pillowcity, forever!

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2009-11-12, 09:22 PM
I'm also wearing my pyjamas, if anyone cares.

Perenelle
2009-11-12, 09:23 PM
me too! yay pajamas! :smallbiggrin:

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-12, 09:29 PM
*runs by in pajamas, being chased by a pack of mongeese*

Pillowcity, forever!

*hisses*...villain! Scatter thy evil horde and join the cobra side, or thou wilt be destroyed!

Trobby
2009-11-12, 09:29 PM
Wait...am I properly equipped for the thread?

*Checks for relaxation pants*

Ahh yes. ^.^ Totally ready.

EleventhHour
2009-11-12, 09:37 PM
*hisses*...villain! Scatter thy evil horde and join the cobra side, or thou wilt be destroyed!

The City of Pillows declares war upon your little fiefdom of Couch Fort.

The battle lines are drawn! Let the peoples of the surronding lands join in, to support thier chosen champion... (I think we really should have nightly events in the fierce 'Bedtime Wars' :smallwink: )

"Fire the popcorn catapults!"

Perenelle
2009-11-12, 09:39 PM

The battle lines are drawn! Let the peoples of the surronding land join in, to support thier champion...

*gasp!* popcorn waster!! *runs around catching handfuls of popcorn*

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-12, 09:40 PM

The battle lines are drawn! Let the peoples of the surronding lands join in, to support thier chosen champion... (I think we really should have nightly events in the fierce 'Bedtime Wars' :smallwink: )

*tackles, beats mercilessly with feathery pillow of doooom!*

Trobby
2009-11-12, 09:42 PM
...:smalleek: I'm declaring myself the sovereign and neutral nation of Sleeping Blankestia.

Perenelle
2009-11-12, 09:42 PM
*tackles, beats mercilessly with feathery pillow of doooom!*

*while running around trying to catch popcorn, trips on Cobra and falls down*

EleventhHour
2009-11-12, 09:43 PM
*squirms out of the tangled pile*
*knocks a few pillows out of place in Couch Fort*
*flees*

Kneenibble
2009-11-12, 09:44 PM
Whoa! This thread is looking like fun!

I will stand solemnly by in my velvet housecoat with a hefty swingable pillow, waiting to align myself with the underdog at the critical moment.

May I cuddle with your sovereignty in the meantime, Introbulissime?

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-12, 09:44 PM
*tosses soft pillow to break Perrykins' fall* D=

*squirms out of the tangled pile*
*knocks a few pillows out of place in Couch Fort*
*flees*

*grabs a piece of Couch Fort, chases after*

Perenelle
2009-11-12, 09:47 PM
*tosses soft pillow to break Perrykins' fall* D=

*grabs a piece of Couch Fort, chases after*

*smoosh* why thank you for breaking my fall, fellow comrade.

*follows Cobra*

EleventhHour
2009-11-12, 09:48 PM
*takes cover under a pile of quilts!*

Perenelle
2009-11-12, 09:50 PM

there's quilts!?
*dives in*

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-12, 09:53 PM

*MGS style ! alert!*

*wraps up in the quilts, carries back to face judgment* =3

EleventhHour
2009-11-12, 09:58 PM
*wraps up in the quilts, carries back to face judgment* =3

*slips out and leaves Cobra carrying Perry away*

*sneaks back to base like Snake*

Perenelle
2009-11-12, 10:01 PM

*pokes head out of quilts*
How'd I get here? and how is Cobra carrying me if he has no arms? :smallconfused:

*pokes Cobra and points towards EleventhHour seeking away*

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-12, 10:01 PM

Huh? Where'd she go? ?

Perenelle
2009-11-12, 10:03 PM
Huh? Where'd she go? ?

*taps Cobra again*
*points in direction again*
onward!!

EleventhHour
2009-11-12, 10:03 PM
Huh? Where'd she go? ?

*blows a calvary horn and charges with fuzzy bunny slippers*

Perenelle
2009-11-12, 10:04 PM

Bunny Slippers!!!! :smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:
do you have any extras?

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-12, 10:04 PM

*tackles, snuggles to death* >=3

...I want to do this in RL now. >.>

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2009-11-12, 10:23 PM

Sorry, a pet peeve of mine. Cavalry=/=Calvary

You know, when your reinforcements are all from Calvary (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvary), it's not actually all that scary.

Coidzor
2009-11-12, 10:32 PM
Sorry, a pet peeve of mine. Cavalry=/=Calvary

You know, when your reinforcements are all from Calvary (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvary), it's not actually all that scary.
:smallconfused:

<_< You mean undead and/or earth monsters aren't intimidating?

>_> They're usually not something you wanna tango with...

So, I just did something dumb.

I just used canned chicken and tried to brown it in the skillet before adding it to red beans (for more red beans and rice) because I had forgotten to set out the chicken breast I was going to thaw out overnight when I set the beans to soaking. See, I had realized this and had become desperate for something to impart some manner of unhealthiness to it beyond the onion and seasoning, and, well, beans.

And I put some butter into the skillet to keep the stuff from sticking to it, so there's some of that fused onto the chicken... :smalleek:

Don't spend almost 2 and a half hours in the gym. Especially do not decide to put off lunch until after you hit the gym because you don't want to wait to digest your food and delay going to the gym even further.

Squats are weird.

Hell Puppi
2009-11-12, 11:40 PM
Squats are weird.

Yes they are, and they look silly.
No one can do manly squats unless you're lifting very very large weights at the same time.

Jack Squat
2009-11-12, 11:52 PM
Squats are weird.

Hey! Leave my family out of this! :smalltongue:

I don't go to the gym anymore - haven't in a few years. Have a free membership though. I just don't like the atmosphere in them too much.

Give me a chin-up bar and a kettle bell and I'm good to go...don't care for that body builder look myself, so I'm fine working out at home (mostly) sans weights.

Trobby
2009-11-13, 12:32 AM
My exercise typically consists of the long walk to deliver mail to our two family-related neighbors, followed by a few hours of leaf-raking.

I just can't bring myself to focus my exercise towards a specific daily task. Once we're out of leaves, I don't know what I'll do. ^^;

Oh well...Oh! A kindred spirit! *huggles the Hell Puppi, wags tail* ^w^

Hannes
2009-11-13, 01:19 AM
IMO, the hardest parts of exercise are
a)getting dressed for exercise
b)going to the place where you will exercise
c)starting the exercise

Once you get started, especially when you're doing this with friends, it gets a lot easier (granted that you exercise according to your limits etc).

Destro_Yersul
2009-11-13, 01:42 AM
My exercise tends to happen due to walking a lot at my job, and on the way home. Late bus doesn't go very near my house, you see, and I need to walk twelve blocks or so three nights a week.

Quincunx
2009-11-13, 02:53 AM

Ah, the horn of knights! Knights are terrible army fodder though, 'most anything of the same power class scythes through them and they attract most of your own heroes like magnets. Result? One wiped-out stack and dead hero. . .(psst, games have moved in the past ten years) (oh?) (aye.)

Not the only thing which has moved on since then. Just got linked a picture of my sister looking. . .looking. . .like Pocketa yet legal, is the best way I can sum it up. I have got to have a Talk with that girl, particularly about not going on the geek pull if she scorns all things geek.

Perenelle
2009-11-13, 02:54 AM
:smallsigh: Its 3:00am. wonderful.
I cant sleep, my back hurts and I think I might be getting sick..... and I really cannot afford to get sick this time of year..
I also have a bunch of tests tomorrow and I'm going to be so tired when 6:00 comes around..... 3 hours to go. :smallsigh:
*sniffle*

EndlessWrath
2009-11-13, 03:28 AM
:smallsigh: Its 3:00am. wonderful.
I cant sleep, my back hurts and I think I might be getting sick..... and I really cannot afford to get sick this time of year..
I also have a bunch of tests tomorrow and I'm going to be so tired when 6:00 comes around..... 3 hours to go. :smallsigh:
*sniffle*

Its 3:30 over where I am. So I can empathize with both the back hurting, the getting sick, and the being tired. Luckily I only have to write a hundred papers tomorrow so I get to sleep in till 8. Good luck to you. I hope you feel better.

------
Also. En Guarde!

Is it strange I have always wanted to do an english style duel from the colonial age, but with a katana instead of a fencing sword?

-Wrath

Phase
2009-11-13, 06:15 AM
Is it strange I have always wanted to do an english style duel from the colonial age, but with a katana instead of a fencing sword?

Yes. Yes it is. Katana do not work that way.

I'm tired.

V'icternus
2009-11-13, 08:41 AM
Looks like I missed a lot of pajama based fun...

I usually sleep in my clothes, anyway, unless I had a reason to get said clothes off...

Like if they were uncomfortable, or is I showered before bed instead of after waking up. (And yes, before anyone asks, I'm a shower-singer. No, I'm not releasing a hit single any time soon.)

Ikialev
2009-11-13, 09:01 AM
:F The math of the only taxi driver in town:
I was forced by circumnstances to ride in a taxi for like 4 kilometres. The fare was 2 zlotys per kilometer, and after all I had to pay 35.

V'icternus
2009-11-13, 09:06 AM
Geez, ripoff!

I feel for ya', mate.

Gullara
2009-11-13, 10:27 AM
My exercise tends to happen due to walking a lot at my job, and on the way home. Late bus doesn't go very near my house, you see, and I need to walk twelve blocks or so three nights a week.

I don't exercise at all, there's just not enough time between gaming, reading, and watching TV. :smallbiggrin:

Destro_Yersul
2009-11-13, 11:11 AM
I don't exercise at all, there's just not enough time between gaming, reading, and watching TV. :smallbiggrin:

If I didn't have a job, I probably wouldn't either >.>

Perenelle
2009-11-13, 01:46 PM
Its 3:30 over where I am. So I can empathize with both the back hurting, the getting sick, and the being tired. Luckily I only have to write a hundred papers tomorrow so I get to sleep in till 8. Good luck to you. I hope you feel better.

------
Also. En Guarde!

-Wrath

thanks. :smallsmile:

and I dont think it is, I've thought the same thing. :smalltongue: katanas are amazing. If they werent so expensive and my parents let me, I'd totally get one and hang it on my bedroom wall.

EndlessWrath
2009-11-13, 02:33 PM
thanks. :smallsmile:

and I dont think it is, I've thought the same thing. :smalltongue: katanas are amazing. If they werent so expensive and my parents let me, I'd totally get one and hang it on my bedroom wall.

I have a set (decently made show swords... as in replicas.) I've fought with them which is stupid but was soooo awesome. No one got hurt (playfighting).

I have an additional katana. I'll try to nab a picture of it in a little bit.

Phase
2009-11-13, 03:04 PM
Sometimes I dislike being in a grade that is as ignorant of internet/nerd culture as Jack is of Tyler Durden's secret.

But my school's College Bowl team, however, is a gleaming light of Geek-dom in the darkened sea of social-aptitude. Take the team name, for instance, "The Velociraptors." Or that the Varsity Captain adorns her e-mail signature with:

"When no one was looking, Lex Luthor took forty cakes. He took 40 cakes. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

Take for instance again the fact that I am a member, and that I have elected myself the creator of the new team logo, to replace last year's logo of Dino-Jesus:
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii173/Guanlong93/Posters/JustTheVelociraptors.png

Trobby
2009-11-13, 03:11 PM
Sometimes I dislike being in a grade that is as ignorant of internet/nerd culture as Jack is of Tyler Durden's secret.

But my school's College Bowl team, however, is a gleaming light of Geek-dom in the darkened sea of social-aptitude. Take the team name, for instance, "The Velociraptors." Or that the Varsity Captain adorns her e-mail signature with:

"When no one was looking, Lex Luthor took forty cakes. He took 40 cakes. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

Take for instance again the fact that I am a member, and that I have elected myself the creator of the new team logo, to replace last year's logo of Dino-Jesus:
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii173/Guanlong93/Posters/JustTheVelociraptors.png

The only tragedy here is that you could not give your Velociraptor a monocle. For truly, it would then be unto us like a philosophic god.

Zocelot
2009-11-13, 03:59 PM
So, I found some interesting news that may be relevant to some people in RB. Apparantly, the missile that hit the moon on Oct. 9 did knock up enough dust to make observations, and "A significant amount of water" has been found on the moon (http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/space/11/13/water.moon.nasa/index.html).

Phase
2009-11-13, 04:13 PM
So, I found some interesting news that may be relevant to some people in RB. Apparantly, the missile that hit the moon on Oct. 9 did knock up enough dust to make observations, and "A significant amount of water" has been found on the moon (http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/space/11/13/water.moon.nasa/index.html).

Y'know, you guys could've just asked.

EleventhHour
2009-11-13, 04:17 PM
Y'know, you guys could've just asked.

Hey, Phase, is there bacteria up there partying with you, too?

:smalltongue:

HotAndCold
2009-11-13, 04:28 PM

There is nothing not awesome here.

Zocelot
2009-11-13, 04:58 PM
I just read the rest of the forum, and it turns out I'm a little late with my reporting.

Perenelle
2009-11-13, 06:43 PM
I have a set (decently made show swords... as in replicas.) I've fought with them which is stupid but was soooo awesome. No one got hurt (playfighting).

I have an additional katana. I'll try to nab a picture of it in a little bit.

awesome!
I have a replica korean fighting fan but thats about it. oh and a bow staff. :smallbiggrin:

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-13, 06:59 PM
I have a very pretty replica daisho. But I wouldn't fight with it, ever. That tears up the blades. v.v

...as I found out when a friend and I had a machete fight with real machetes. Still, ragged bladed machetes will go through things just as easily as clean bladed ones will...

...don't try that at home, btw. I lost a very small amount of skin, because we were beyond lucky. >.>

Trobby
2009-11-13, 07:02 PM
All I have is a big wooden Bokken, nothing that could really be used as an effective weapon.

Pyrian
2009-11-13, 08:22 PM
A hardwood bokken to the head will take someone out pretty easily. :smallwink:

Anuan
2009-11-13, 08:35 PM
All I have is a big wooden Bokken, nothing that could really be used as an effective weapon.

"Until you realise that a Bokken can kill, I don't want you using one in my dojo."

Apart from a group of crappy wallhangers, I've got a warhammer, a khukri, some throwing-knives and I've got a practical-use replica of the Solingen sword on its way to Melbourne to wait for me. I also recently bought a Baskethilted Backsword for Felix.
All of them are usable.

Pics of the last two should arrive a little after I do in Melbourne. Pics of the throwing knives have already been posted, I'll get my Warhammer and Khukri posted around Christmas time when I get to the block.

Assassin89
2009-11-13, 08:39 PM
"Until you realise that a Bokken can kill, I don't want you using one in my dojo."

Many wooden objects can kill if one knows how to do it right. I don't have any replica weaponry, but I have a utility knife.

Perenelle
2009-11-13, 08:41 PM
Many wooden objects can kill if one knows how to do it right. I don't have any replica weaponry, but I have a utility knife.

many objects in general can kill for that matter. >.>

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-13, 09:01 PM
many objects in general can kill for that matter. >.>

Most anything can kill if inserted in the right place at the right velocity. >.>

Perenelle
2009-11-13, 09:22 PM
Most anything can kill if inserted in the right place at the right velocity. >.>

exactly.
<.<
>.>
*grabs a milkshake*
now what can I do with this....

Neko Toast
I still can't see why the Weather Channel would play the movie Misery. It's a horror flick. And it's the weather channel.

Also, those who have seen the movie Misery, I suggest reading the novel. It's quite an interesting read, and it's more gruesome. Example:
You know how in the movie Annie breaks both of Paul's ankles? Yeah, she cuts off his foot in the book.

Inhuman Bot
exactly.
<.<
>.>
*grabs a milkshake*
now what can I do with this....

Drink it? :smalltongue:

Perenelle
2009-11-13, 09:24 PM
Drink it? :smalltongue:

well, yes.
but I was more referring to how I would end up killing someone with it.
>.> not that I have any plans to do so... :smallwink:

but i now see that drinking it is a much better option. :smallsmile:

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2009-11-13, 09:29 PM
... What flavour of milkshake is it? Chocolate, Vanilla, or Strawberry?

Alteran
2009-11-13, 09:30 PM
... What flavour of milkshake is it? Chocolate, Vanilla, or Strawberry?

If it happens to be cyanide, then I think we have a simple enough plan.

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2009-11-13, 09:31 PM
Or Banana. God knows bananana milkshakes are deadly. :smallfurious:

Destro_Yersul
2009-11-13, 09:32 PM
Oooh, cyanide flavoured milkshake. Tastes like almonds.

Perenelle
2009-11-13, 09:39 PM
It'll definitely be almond flavored. :smallwink:

the one I just drank was strawberry though. :smallsmile:

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-13, 09:40 PM
Or Banana. God knows bananana milkshakes are deadly. :smallfurious:

But...I love banana milkshakes. v.v

They're way better than the fruit itself, at least.

Still, nothing on earth compares to a good raspberry milkshake. Or blueberry, that'll work in a pinch.

Cherry is good too.

Perenelle
2009-11-13, 09:44 PM

They're way better than the fruit itself, at least.

Still, nothing on earth compares to a good raspberry milkshake. Or blueberry, that'll work in a pinch.

Cherry is good too.

I love blueberry and raspberry milkshakes. and strawberry. pretty much anything with "berry" at the end of it. :smallbiggrin:

Alteran
2009-11-13, 09:47 PM
I love blueberry and raspberry milkshakes. and strawberry. pretty much anything with "berry" at the end of it. :smallbiggrin:

Even this (http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Kris/syrup.png)? :smalleek::smalltongue:

Assassin89
2009-11-13, 09:51 PM
I still can't see why the Weather Channel would play the movie Misery. It's a horror flick. And it's the weather channel.

Also, those who have seen the movie Misery, I suggest reading the novel. It's quite an interesting read, and it's more gruesome. Example:
You know how in the movie Annie breaks both of Paul's ankles? Yeah, she cuts off his foot in the book.

I would say Network Decay in regards to the weather channel. Not too many people are continuously looking at the weather, so to draw in audiences, a change of programming is used.

Perenelle
2009-11-13, 09:51 PM
Even this (http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Kris/syrup.png)? :smalleek::smalltongue:

ahww! thats terrible!! >.<
and yet i'm laughing.. :smalltongue:

no no, I do not like poison berries. :smallsmile:

Moff Chumley
2009-11-13, 10:22 PM
Strawberry milkshakes...

Mmm...

:smallbiggrin:

Zocelot
2009-11-13, 10:23 PM
Haha, classic Happiness is Cyanide comic gets you cookie.

As far as milkshakes though, I'm a big fan of chocolate, preferably with some other kind of fruit inside.

Moff Chumley
2009-11-13, 10:27 PM
Ack, I meant Strawberry smoothy. My bad. :smallredface:

Perenelle
2009-11-13, 10:35 PM
Ack, I meant Strawberry smoothy. My bad. :smallredface:

Mmm smoothies are wonderful too. :smallbiggrin:

DraPrime
2009-11-13, 10:54 PM
I just watched my friends' band play a show. It was quite good. They dedicated a song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IzLDT73bkk) that they played to me, which got me many high fives from people in the crowd. Overall, it got me more excited about the fact that tomorrow I'm starting to work on writing songs with a friend of mine. It will be 60's rock + bluesy folk + heavy metal. No doubt, this shall sound interesting.

Anuan
2009-11-13, 11:06 PM
>_>
<_<

...I drink your milkshake.

Trobby
2009-11-14, 12:08 AM
Did somebody mention awesome milkshakes? I'd like one!

Also, to all those commenting on how a wooden sword can totally be used to beat someone to death, yes, that is utterly true. <.<; What I meant was I don't have a bladed weapon, and I suppose that I ought to treat the wooden sword with more respect. Though I still hold that I would personally not be able to beat anybody in a duel using that wooden sword.

Primarily because I have no training whatsoever in how to use it. #<.<#

Destro_Yersul
2009-11-14, 01:17 AM
>_>
<_<

...I drink your milkshake.

That's right, milkshake, you have been defeated! And now you're going to milkshake prison.

Dogmantra
2009-11-14, 02:40 AM

I love YOU! Oh Sna-

Wait, that doesn't work...

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-14, 02:44 AM
I love YOU! Oh Sna-

Wait, that doesn't work...

I know. Besides, Cobra loves you. How's that for a comeback, eh? :smallwink:

Trobby
2009-11-14, 09:50 AM
I know. Besides, Cobra loves you. How's that for a comeback, eh? :smallwink:

I thought you loved everybody, Cobra! :O Are you being selective now? Will you only love 99% of everything in the known universe now?

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-14, 10:02 AM
Not really, this is random banter.

On a side note, I've been having some computer problems. "s why I haven't been around, for the last couple of days.

And The Dwarves by Markus Heitz has gotten me slurped away. Really worth it, those 10 bucks.

And now I want the next fair to be now.....

And for me to have money again...
Stupid expensive traintickets....

Delicious books and mead.:smallamused:

Anyway, I'm gone reading.

Ps. Curly, if you read this, have you read any of Markus Heitz' books? It's not a well known name to me. I'd love to discuss his works with you.

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 11:34 AM
I thought you loved everybody, Cobra! :O Are you being selective now? Will you only love 99% of everything in the known universe now?

I'm pretty sure Cobra loves you. he loves everybody! :smallbiggrin:
and I love you! :smallbiggrin:

Jibar
2009-11-14, 12:01 PM
Ayup. Finished Firefly. Gonna watch Serenity tomorrow.

WHY DID IT TAKE ME THIS LONG!?

Trobby
2009-11-14, 12:04 PM
Ayup. Finished Firefly. Gonna watch Serenity tomorrow.

WHY DID IT TAKE ME THIS LONG!?

Be relaxed. D: You are not the only one who missed out on this series. Luckily, we happen to own the entire series on DVD.

...It truly pains me to realize that the entire series can be put in one DVD box set. ;-; It's such a good show. WTF?

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 12:34 PM
I walked into my kitchen just now to find my cat licking the top of an empty wine bottle that was by our trashcan. :smallamused:
Mozart (my cat) has stolen roast beef from the dinner table, tried to steal a cheeseburger out of my hand, and runs up to you at the sound of a food wrapper. should I be worried? :smalltongue:

Dragonrider
2009-11-14, 12:35 PM
I was thinking about Firefly while I was washing my dishes today. WTF was Joss Whedon thinking when he went with Fox for Dollhouse as well? They gave him slightly more time, but I've heard tell they'll be canceling it after this season.

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-14, 01:26 PM
I was thinking about Firefly while I was washing my dishes today. WTF was Joss Whedon thinking when he went with Fox for Dollhouse as well? They gave him slightly more time, but I've heard tell they'll be canceling it after this season.

*nodnod*

I found this out through a Whedon fanboy, complete with "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!". :smallamused:

*sighs*...Damn it, Joss. Get a good network!

Trobby
2009-11-14, 01:49 PM

My guess? He really, really wants it to be on one of the major networks, but the only one that will take any of his shows is Fox, and they have the most bombastically terrible policies on airing a show imaginable. Honestly, I think he'd be better off trying to go for a more low-key channel, but that's probably not going to happen...

What exactly is Dollhouse about, anyway? I mean I only recently discovered that Firefly was a Space Western, which is why I'm watching the whole season now.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-14, 01:57 PM
You remember the awesome show(back in the days from mah youth) called Thunderbirds (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9rVRuehGU)?

Yeah, the only thing they have in common are the dolls.

Dolls, in my respective opinion sucks.

SDF
2009-11-14, 01:59 PM
You were born in the early 60's?

I seem to recall Joss swearing off FOX forever. They probably gave him a lot of money. :smalltongue:

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-14, 02:01 PM
You were born in the early 60's?

I seem to recall Joss swearing off FOX forever. They probably gave him a lot of money. :smalltongue:

And promises that they wouldn't do it again, I'd think.

...which I suppose is true. I mean, this is the second season, isn't it? And hey, they played the episodes in a coherent order this time, right?

Froogleyboy
2009-11-14, 02:16 PM
Guys, I have something of important to tell you . . .
Y'all are the craziest people ever!
Just thought I'd share this with you

Pocketa
2009-11-14, 02:20 PM
I'm gonna take this time to say thanks?

Alteran
2009-11-14, 02:23 PM

They are, but at least they gave it more of a chance than Firefly. Its ratings kept dropping, even as the episodes were getting better. :smallannoyed:

As for going with Fox again, I believe that started with Eliza Dushku. She already had some kind of development deal with Fox, and got Joss involved with that. So from the start, Joss and Eliza were creating a show that would be for Fox. To be fair, it sounds like they are treating him better this time. He's said "These are different people [...] they didn't do to me what was done to Firefly." After two seasons of bad to terrible ratings, there's only so much that the Fox executives can justify, as much as it will sadden those of us who love the show. :smallfrown:

Also: Joss Whedon, Fran Kranz, and Amy Acker may actually get me to watch a horror film (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cabin_in_the_Woods).

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 02:23 PM
... I agree with pocketa. thanks? :smallconfused:

Fostire
2009-11-14, 02:43 PM
Is it bad that every time I try to recall the laws of thermodynamics I remember the laws of robotics instead?

Pocketa
2009-11-14, 02:53 PM
Is it bad that every time I try to recall the laws of thermodynamics I remember the laws of robotics instead?

I dunno...but now I think this'll start happening to me too. Great, just before my SAT in Chem.

Anybody ever wish they could recolor one of the smilies? I feel like :smallyuk::smalltongue: are too easily confused.

Mr. Mud
2009-11-14, 02:57 PM
I dunno...but now I think this'll start happening to me too. Great, just before my SAT in Chem.

Anybody ever wish they could recolor one of the smilies? I feel like :smallyuk::smalltongue: are too easily confused.

I type out all my smilies, as well as formatting codes, so I'm never really confused. And as for looking at them, the color is different enough, and the expressions differentiate them enough for me. *shrug*

Also, I can't remember all of them either :smalleek:. Only the Equilibrium, and Entropy laws.

Trobby
2009-11-14, 03:00 PM

All I can remember are the three laws of motion. <.<; And vaguely that everything tends towards entropy.

The 3 Laws of thermogravitational Robotics.

1. A robot must never harm a human.
2. A robot in motion stays in motion, and a robot that is stationary remains stationary.
3. Robots tend towards entropy.

I think that's about right. o.o

Dogmantra
2009-11-14, 03:04 PM
All I can remember are the three laws of motion. <.<; And vaguely that everything tends towards entropy.

That's what she said!

(I did that in physics once. Something about a coulomb meaning one joule transferred to electrons per second. I said it quite loud too.)

Fostire
2009-11-14, 03:05 PM
I type out all my smilies, as well as formatting codes, so I'm never really confused. And as for looking at them, the color is different enough, and the expressions differentiate them enough for me. *shrug*

Also, I can't remember all of them either :smalleek:. Only the Equilibrium, and Entropy laws.

The third one says that as a systems's temperature approaches absolute zero the entropy approaches a constant minimum. Not that I know it, I just looked it up.

I'm studying for a midterm and I accidentally wrote down "First law of thermodynamics: A robot may never injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm"

@introbulus lol, sounds about right :smallbiggrin:

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-14, 03:15 PM

Is conservation of matter/energy in there, too? My teacher said that, but I never thought of that as part of thermo...

SDF
2009-11-14, 03:18 PM
That is the first law of thermodynamics.

I've always been fond of electrodynamics. They at least don't predict the disassociation of everything in the universe.

Trobby
2009-11-14, 03:44 PM
The only reason I could never be a physicist is, primarily, because I can't be bothered to remember the exact laws for how everything works. :/ That, and I can't be bothered to learn complex Calculus. Oh sure, I can take derivatives and integrate, but only the simple stuff.

That seems to be a recurring theme with me too...I have a slight aptitude for something, but not enough to really make it a goal in life to pursue it...not really something that I enjoy that much...

Sometimes I think I'm just too lazy to settle down on something...but I see people around me quite happily engaged in some life's work or another, and I can't help but think that there must be something out there for me, and I just haven't found it yet.

Dragonrider
2009-11-14, 03:49 PM
Conundrum: I am supposed to be reading Discourse on the Origin of Inequality by Rousseau for a class this week. Unfortunately, I somehow managed to not purchase the book.

Fact: I am far too cheap to get one even in the very slim chance that the bookstore even still has it.

Fact: I have found it on Google Books.

Fact: The internet enables my laziness. :smallamused:

Trobby
2009-11-14, 03:51 PM
Fact: The internet enables my laziness. :smallamused:

This has been the bane of my existance for years and years now. I KNOW that I can be extremely lazy because I have the internet to expediate my work, yet I really should NOT rely on the internet because it could crash, or I could require twice as much effort as I need, or any number of things could happen, and yet I still refuse to do my work until it's the day before it's due. D: I have serious issues, yo.

randman22222
2009-11-14, 04:02 PM
Am I the only one who will post in, say, the You Thread, as if it's this thread, and then feel embarrassed by posting as if following this thread's rules? :smallredface:

Dragonrider
2009-11-14, 04:10 PM
Am I the only one who will post in, say, the You Thread, as if it's this thread, and then feel embarrassed by posting as if following this thread's rules? :smallredface:

Nope.

I bet this thread majorly cuts down on people doing that, though.

Edit: Or not. Maybe this thread teaches us to be randomly bantery and we apply it to other threads, when normally it would never had occurred to us to do so. :smalltongue:

Edit edit: One of my good friends is into RHCP like I'm into Cat. She showed me the Dani California music video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP47oST_hAE). I've watched it like fifty times now. :smalltongue: Because it's hilarious. My favorite part is the bit where the lead singer out-Kurt Cobains Kurt Cobain. :smallamused:

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 05:30 PM
November 14th and there's already Christmas music playing throughout my house. I dunno whether this is good or bad. :smalltongue:

Coidzor
2009-11-14, 05:42 PM
Welp. I had a hell of a night not being able to get a ride home from the play I was ushering for due to things falling through and having a friend who was too dense to realize that her staying with me did nothing more than limit my options and make me responsible for her getting home safely.

God I hate etiquette sometimes.

I ended up waiting an hour while her backup plan for a ride fell through. That's like, 4 backup plans that fell through in a row. That's annoying. Then we ended up walking for almost 2.5 hours to get to the last running bus of the night at 2:30 in order for me to pass out on her floor.

Phase
2009-11-14, 06:38 PM
Also: Joss Whedon, Fran Kranz, and Amy Acker may actually get me to watch a horror film (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cabin_in_the_Woods).

Best. Tagline. Ever.

Also, mango smoothies are obviously the best.

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-14, 06:44 PM
Best. Tagline. Ever.

Also, mango smoothies are obviously the best.

Close, but wrong. That said, mango sorbet IS the best sorbet.

EleventhHour
2009-11-14, 07:01 PM
Close, but wrong. That said, mango rainbow sorbet IS the best sorbet.

You crazy, or something? Forgetting the twist of cotton candy flavours in Rainbow Sorbet?!

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-14, 07:06 PM
You crazy, or something? Forgetting the twist of cotton candy flavours in Rainbow Sorbet?!

Woman, I swear, you must want to be proven wrong. You always argue with me. =P

*gives bowl of mango sorbet*...tell me that is not unlike heaven in a cold, tasty form.

Coidzor
2009-11-14, 07:07 PM
Cotton candy doesn't really properly have a flavor though...

It's just sweetness with a hint of texture.

Not what I want out of a sorbet.

Also, rainbow sherbert is different class from mango sorbet.

V'icternus
2009-11-14, 07:13 PM
In other news, cookies have been proven to cause concentrated bliss.

I'd give you the link, but my cookies! Mine! We loves them forever!

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 07:14 PM
I still like strawberries best. :smallbiggrin:

cookies!! I wantses a cookie!!!

V'icternus
2009-11-14, 07:16 PM
Fine, here... *Allows Perenelle into the secret fortress of cookies.*

Which is, of course, made of every matress, blanket and pillow in the house, and inside you may find one delicous plateful of cookies.

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-14, 07:17 PM
I still like strawberries best. :smallbiggrin:

cookies!! I wantses a cookie!!!

What...what blasphemy is this! You're not an elf anymore? D=

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 07:28 PM
Fine, here... *Allows Perenelle into the secret fortress of cookies.*

Which is, of course, made of every matress, blanket and pillow in the house, and inside you may find one delicous plateful of cookies.

yess!!!! :smallbiggrin: thank you! *huggles*

Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari
What...what blasphemy is this! You're not an elf anymore? D=

The hair is hiding the ear. :smallwink:
I was looking through the Avatar adoption Center thing and found it in CrimsonAngel's post and really liked it...... so I'll have to live without the ear.

V'icternus
2009-11-14, 07:30 PM
Aww, we'd love you with or without the ear. *Hugs*

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 07:36 PM
Aww, we'd love you with or without the ear. *Hugs*

:smallsmile: yay! *huggles*

V'icternus
2009-11-14, 07:40 PM
I like the mini-staff/wand-thing, whatever it is... looks cool. And magical.

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 07:44 PM
I like the mini-staff/wand-thing, whatever it is... looks cool. And magical.

maaagggiiccallll :smalltongue:
yeah. CrimsonAngel did a good job. :smallsmile:

V'icternus
2009-11-14, 07:47 PM
And we wants it...

I mean, uh...

Cookies! *Noms*

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 07:49 PM
And we wants it...

I mean, uh...

Cookies! *Noms*

>.>
<.<

suspicious subject change...
*snatches cookie* NOMNOMNOM*

V'icternus
2009-11-14, 07:59 PM
Hmm, everyone else seems to have run away upon hearing that we have an awesome fort with awesome cookies...

This is odd. Generally this means more people will show up, if anything...

Oh well, more for us. :smalltongue:

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 08:02 PM
Hmm, everyone else seems to have run away upon hearing that we have an awesome fort with awesome cookies...

This is odd. Generally this means more people will show up, if anything...

Oh well, more for us. :smalltongue:

this is odd.....
*inhales pile of cookies* :3

Coatl Ruu
2009-11-14, 08:03 PM
I would be willing to supply you with a plate of the finest cookies if you were to thank me in, oh, about 5,000 small, unmarked ways.

Tomorrow morning.

Under the lemon tree.

[funny accent] You won't be contacted again! [/funny accent]

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 08:05 PM
I would be willing to supply you with a plate of the finest cookies if you were to thank me in, oh, about 5,000 small, unmarked ways.

Tomorrow morning.

Under the lemon tree.

[funny accent] You won't be contacted again! [/funny accent]

....:smallconfused:

V'icternus
2009-11-14, 08:07 PM
No thanks, I'm set for cookies. And I have a fort.

I shall call it, fort awesome invincible. Of cookies. And it shall protect the pretty Perenelle as she posts in Pyrian's Pyrotechnic Pyre of Pyrrhic Pyros with Pyrotic Pythics Random Banter persistantly, and is perhaps a plausable place for a plate of cookies.

Gah, the P's again...

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 08:09 PM
No thanks, I'm set for cookies. And I have a fort.

I shall call it, fort awesome invincible. Of cookies. And it shall protect the pretty Perenelle as she posts in Pyrian's Pyrotechnic Pyre of Pyrrhic Pyros with Pyrotic Pythics Random Banter persistantly, and is perhaps a plausable place for a plate of cookies.

Gah, the P's again...

:smallbiggrin: I feel special again
why thank you

DraPrime
2009-11-14, 08:09 PM
So I spent the whole day writing and recording harmonica metal with a friend. It's left me rather tired, but excited. We got some good stuff done today, and I'll spend the rest of the week improving the riffs that I wrote, and writing some lyrics.

V'icternus
2009-11-14, 08:12 PM
'Welcom, Per-bear.

And that's awesome, 'Prime. I'm musically challenged... My only saving grace is that I can carry a tune and know how not to screech when I sing. :smalltongue:

But with an instrument? I'm about as useful as Krillin...

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2009-11-14, 08:13 PM
I've been singing along to various Amon Amarth songs. Now my throat hurts. :smallsigh: I suppose I should'ave seen it coming.

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 08:15 PM
'Welcom, Per-bear.

And that's awesome, 'Prime. I'm musically challenged... My only saving grace is that I can carry a tune and know how not to screech when I sing. :smalltongue:

musically challenged? everyone's got a little music in 'em :smallbiggrin:
you just gotta find it.

DraPrime
2009-11-14, 08:18 PM
I've been singing along to various Amon Amarth songs. Now my throat hurts. :smallsigh: I suppose I should'ave seen it coming.

I recommend improving your growling technique then. If your throat hurts, you aren't doing it right.

'Welcom, Per-bear.

Well you certainly sing better than a lot of people that I know...

V'icternus
2009-11-14, 08:18 PM
Oh, I've got the music in me, but I can't channel it through instruments.

*Noms more cookies in fort awesome invincible*

DraPrime
2009-11-14, 08:21 PM
Oh, I've got the music in me, but I can't channel it through instruments.

*Noms more cookies in fort awesome invincible*

Bah, you just haven't found the right instrument. Besides, a lot of instruments can be challenging at first, but once you get the hang of a specific instrument it's a lot easier. Unlike your vocal chords, instruments aren't something you're born with, or something you use your whole life. There's always an adjustment period.

V'icternus
2009-11-14, 08:23 PM
But I have crippling laziness! How can I learn an instrument without something to drive me?

I think I express myself fine through my voice alone...

DraPrime
2009-11-14, 08:27 PM
But I have crippling laziness! How can I learn an instrument without something to drive me?

I recommend hiring someone to crack a whip over your head. Or just make it a matter of ego. You've got to beat [person] who you know, just so that you can be better than them. Whatever motivates you.

V'icternus
2009-11-14, 08:29 PM
I don't need any more ego, thanks. I've got too much as it is.

...Cookie? We have a foooooort. You know you want to...

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-14, 08:30 PM

Amon Amarth demads to be sung along to. Catchy, isn't it?

Makes my throat hurt, too, if I make my way through the entire album. Must need to sing more often. =P

Spade
Im one Perenelle's friends:smallbiggrin:...

Don't shun me:smalleek:...

Perenelle

The instruments are calling you!! *sets a herd of wind instruments chasing after Vicky*

DraPrime
I don't need any more ego, thanks. I've got too much as it is.

...Cookie? We have a foooooort. You know you want to...

Hmmmm, cookies could be a motivation. V'icternus, I will personally mail you at least 100 cookies if you become decent at some intsrument.

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 08:32 PM
Im one Perenelle's friends:smallbiggrin:...

Don't shun me:smalleek:...

Hello Spade, long time no see. :smallwink:

V'icternus
2009-11-14, 08:32 PM
Deal! First I have to finish school, which will happen... uh... tomorrow, actually...

Last exam. Evah.

I'm excited. ^^

Group hug! (In a fort)

Phase
2009-11-14, 08:33 PM
Oh man, I DIG Ice Cream sandwiches.

And Sweater-vests.

And giant robots.

Spade
2009-11-14, 08:34 PM
Hello Spade, long time no see. :smallwink:

But I saw you yesterday in the cookie fort!:smallwink:

Alteran

And Sweater-vests.

And giant robots.

If only I could find a way to combine the three...

Edit: Damn, a google search for "Stephen Harper with ice cream sandwich" returns no useful results.

Perenelle
Deal! First I have to finish school, which will happen... uh... tomorrow, actually...

Last exam. Evah.

I'm excited. ^^

Group hug! (In a fort)

yessss! another group hug!! :smallbiggrin: *huggles*

HotAndCold

And Sweater-vests.

And giant robots.

Who doesn't dig giant robots?

DraPrime
2009-11-14, 08:36 PM

Last exam. Evah.

I'm excited. ^^

Group hug! (In a fort)

That's awesome!

*high five*

Now get to work on an instrument!

V'icternus
2009-11-14, 08:36 PM
Hmm, why is no-one else interested in entering our pillow/matress fort, with cookies?

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 08:37 PM
If only I could find a way to combine the three...

Edit: Damn, a google search for "Stephen Harper with ice cream sandwich" returns no useful results.

if you found a way to combine all three I would personally hug you :smalltongue:

Spade

You have a point, giant robots are awsome.:smallcool:

Cobra_Ikari

...please tell me this is a MegasXLR reference. <3

DraPrime
2009-11-14, 08:38 PM
Hmm, why is no-one else interested in entering our pillow/matress fort, with cookies?

Oooooh! I'm interested!

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 08:38 PM

*sits in pillow fort munching on cookies*
yummy :smallsmile:

Spade
2009-11-14, 08:40 PM

Dude, megasXLR? That show was awsome.

V'icternus
2009-11-14, 08:40 PM
Oooooh! I'm interested!

Then hurry up and get in before all the cookies and hugs are gone! :smallbiggrin:

HotAndCold
2009-11-14, 08:41 PM

I suppose that would depend on whether or not Phase was referencing it, but I will admit that I was thinking of MegasXLR regardless of Phase's intention.

Spade
2009-11-14, 08:42 PM
I suppose that would depend on whether or not Phase was referencing it, but I will admit that I was thinking of MegasXLR regardless of Phase's intention.

Well, someone agrees.

DraPrime
2009-11-14, 08:43 PM
Then hurry up and get in before all the cookies and hugs are gone! :smallbiggrin:

*dives into fort*

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS SSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 08:43 PM

*scoots over and makes room for new people* :smallsmile:

V'icternus
2009-11-14, 08:45 PM
*Group hugs* Fort awesome invincible now has three people in it. Huzzah!

*Noms the cookies*

Spade
2009-11-14, 08:46 PM
So...

I must know...

What kinds of cookies?...:smallamused:

Perenelle

*Noms the cookies*

woo!
*brings in brownies and Popsicles*

Trobby

*Noms the cookies*

*pops out of a cardboard box* Four, actually. o.o I was just hiding here while you guys built your fort around me. You really ought to pay more attention to things like-COOKIES! *Nom*

V'icternus
2009-11-14, 08:47 PM
So...

I must know...

What kinds of cookies?...:smallamused:

I bring chocolate chip cookies for all!

Spade
2009-11-14, 08:49 PM

Chocolate?...

Mmm...

May I join you? I would like some cookies please.

Perenelle
*pops out of a cardboard box* Four, actually. o.o I was just hiding here while you guys built your fort around me. You really ought to pay more attention to things like-COOKIES! *Nom*

Oh hai. :3
*hands cookies*

by the way Intobulus, is that fire still non-burning? or do I need to throw you in that lake again? :smalltongue:

DraPrime

I brought milk, which always goes well with cookies.

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 08:50 PM
I brought milk, which always goes well with cookies.

yes! *high fives*

V'icternus
All may join us for group hugs and cookies inside Fort awesome invincible, the mightiest pillow and matress fort evah!

Trobby
Oh hai. :3
*hands cookies*

by the way Intobulus, is that fire still non-burning? or do I need to throw you in that lake again? :smalltongue:

It's the exact same fire as before. :smallannoyed: It seems to be stuck to my head. It makes things warm though. *Uses it to make his chocolate chips all warm and gooey* ^w^

Spade
2009-11-14, 08:52 PM
By the way, I am much friendlier than my picture implies:smallcool:

DraPrime
2009-11-14, 08:57 PM
yes! *high fives*

*high fives*

Truly, this fort is well stocked with delicious food.

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 09:00 PM
*high fives*

Truly, this fort is well stocked with delicious food.

it certainly is indeed. :smallbiggrin:
do we need anything else?

DraPrime
2009-11-14, 09:01 PM
it certainly is indeed. :smallbiggrin:
do we need anything else?

Ice cream?

Sneak
2009-11-14, 09:01 PM
...Robots?

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 09:02 PM
Ice cream and Robots? okiedokie

*runs to grocery store and secret lab*

Trobby
2009-11-14, 09:03 PM
Ice cream and Robots? okiedokie

*runs to grocery store and secret lab*

Oh! I can solve both at once!

*Summons a robot that makes ice cream* ^w^ Yay!

DraPrime
2009-11-14, 09:03 PM
Oh! I can solve both at once!

*Summons a robot that makes ice cream* ^w^ Yay!

This is brilliant!

I also suggest that we get ourselves some puppies. Gotta have puppies.

V'icternus
2009-11-14, 09:05 PM
Well, I must leave our marvelous fort now...

I might not be back before my exam tomorrow. Perform your greatest rituals of luck for me!

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-14, 09:07 PM

=D

This. This right here? This is me swooning. With SWOON!

I miss that show.

DraPrime
2009-11-14, 09:07 PM
Well, I must leave our marvelous fort now...

I might not be back before my exam tomorrow. Perform your greatest rituals of luck for me!

*inserts chicken leg into ear*
*puts on a dress*
*balances on top of a wheelchair*
*does the macarena*
*hits self on head with a hammer made of uranium*

The ritual of luck is complete.

V'icternus
2009-11-14, 09:09 PM
...Thanks for that, 'Prime... I think... :smalltongue:

Sneak
2009-11-14, 09:10 PM
See, you don't even have to summon that robot. Just summon another robot that will summon ice cream making robots for you.

Actually, you don't even need to summon that one, you can just—wait...

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 09:11 PM
This is brilliant!

I also suggest that we get ourselves some puppies. Gotta have puppies.

puppies!! :smallbiggrin:
kittens are a must as well...

DraPrime
2009-11-14, 09:11 PM
...Thanks for that, 'Prime... I think... :smalltongue:

You're welcome. For extra luck, you should perform it yourself. I recommend cooking the chicken leg to medium rare for the best results.

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 09:13 PM
*inserts chicken leg into ear*
*puts on a dress*
*balances on top of a wheelchair*
*does the macarena*
*hits self on head with a hammer made of uranium*

The ritual of luck is complete.

:smalleek: that sounds rather painful...

Trobby
puppies!! :smallbiggrin:
kittens are a must as well...

:O ...:3 I feel honored to contribute to our society by nominating myself as the head Puppy and Kitty of our fair society. ;o I demand a belly rub as tribute!

Mr. Mud
You're welcome. For extra luck, you should perform it yourself. I recommend cooking the chicken leg to medium rare for the best results.

Also, if you sprinkle a tad of paprika, it'll add protection from bacterial infections as well. *nodnod*

Also, get on AIM DP.

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 09:14 PM
:O ...:3 I feel honored to contribute to our society by nominating myself as the head Puppy and Kitty of our fair society. ;o I demand a belly rub as tribute!

congrats Introbulus!! *pats head and rubs belly* :smallbiggrin:

all hail the marvelous head Puppy/Kitty!! *bows*

V'icternus
2009-11-14, 09:15 PM

No thanks. I'll jsut study.

Trobby
2009-11-14, 09:18 PM
congrats Introbulus!! *pats head and rubs belly* :smallbiggrin:

all hail the marvelous head Puppy/Kitty!! *bows*

*purr, tail wag* Aaah...#^w^# Life is super special awesome.

DraPrime
2009-11-14, 09:21 PM
:smalleek: that sounds rather painful...

After the fifteenth time, I got used to it. Now I regularly keep the supplies with me in case I ever need to do an emergency luck ritual.

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 09:22 PM
After the fifteenth time, I got used to it. Now I regularly keep the supplies with me in case I ever need to do an emergency luck ritual.

...good to know.
care to get it on video for me next time?

DraPrime
2009-11-14, 09:23 PM
...good to know.
care to get it on video for me next time?

Indeed I will. No, seriously, I'll do my best to get a video.

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 09:26 PM
Indeed I will. No, seriously, I'll do my best to get a video.

:smallamused: I'll look forward to it.

DraPrime
2009-11-14, 09:27 PM
:smallamused: I'll look forward to it.

Hmmmm, only the uranium hammer should be difficult to acquire.

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 09:29 PM
Hmmmm, only the uranium hammer should be difficult to acquire.

I'm sure you can find anything on the internet.

just dont go hurting yourself... :smalleek:

DraPrime
2009-11-14, 09:31 PM
I'm sure you can find anything on the internet.

just dont go hurting yourself... :smalleek:

Oh, I am so determined to do this that I'll lose several limbs before I give up! :smallcool:

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 09:34 PM
Oh, I am so determined to do this that I'll lose several limbs before I give up! :smallcool:

Oh no, what have I done. :smalleek:

DraPrime
2009-11-14, 09:37 PM
Oh no, what have I done. :smalleek:

Something glorious...

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 09:39 PM
Something glorious...

If you say so..

DraPrime
2009-11-14, 09:42 PM
If you say so..

Of course I say so :smallbiggrin:

Coidzor
2009-11-14, 09:55 PM
Ah, but you only have. ... um. 6 limbs to lose, so there's a fairly high chance that several of the limbs we care about will be compromised by you doing that.

DraPrime
2009-11-14, 09:56 PM
Ah, but you only have. ... um. 6 limbs to lose, so there's a fairly high chance that several of the limbs we care about will be compromised by you doing that.

The playground has specific interest in certain limbs of mine? :smalleek:

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 09:58 PM

exactly!
what if you end up losing too many limbs and then you're left with none? yoiu might have to type with your face or something. like Cobra! :smalleek:
I suggest you talk to Cobra about face typing lessons or something. They may come in handy. :smallwink:

DraPrime
2009-11-14, 10:00 PM
exactly!
what if you end up losing too many limbs and then you're left with none? yoiu might have to type with your face or something. like Cobra! :smalleek:
I suggest you talk to Cobra about face typing lessons or something. They may come in handy. :smallwink:

I always assumed Cobra typed with his tail.

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-14, 10:00 PM
exactly!

...I just have a talented tail. A VERY talented tail. :smallwink:

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 10:02 PM
well you could use your face.... I use my face to type all the time..
>.>
<.<

Dogmantra
2009-11-14, 10:07 PM
...I just have a talented tail. A VERY talented tail. :smallwink:

Either I have a dirty mind or you do. Either way, I suspect it will somehow lead to snuggling.

DraPrime
2009-11-14, 10:07 PM
well you could use your face.... I use my face to type all the time..
>.>
<.<

I just sort of flop around on the keyboard. It's the only thing a steak can do.

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 10:08 PM
Either I have a dirty mind or you do. Either way, I suspect it will somehow lead to snuggling.

*snuggles* :smallwink:

Coidzor
2009-11-14, 10:15 PM
*noogies Dogmantra and Perenelle* Muahahahahahaha! Now you will associate snuggles with traumatic events from your childhood. *twirls mustache and cackles some more*

The playground has specific interest in certain limbs of mine? :smalleek:

Yes. We need your brain, so your head. And your hands are the preferred method of keeping your brain tethered to us...

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 10:18 PM
*noogies Dogmantra and Perenelle* Muahahahahahaha! Now you will associate snuggles with traumatic events from your childhood. *twirls mustache and cackles some more*

:smallconfused: how so? did I miss something again?

Dr. Bath
2009-11-14, 10:21 PM
Cobra has the dirtiest mind, and snuggling is inevitable. Resistance is futile. Unless you're me. Muahaha. Hum. My throat really hurts, as do most places due to paintballs. And I've been up for 24 hours now. Maybe sleep is a good plan...

Coidzor
2009-11-14, 10:23 PM
Go to sleep
go to sleep
but not in the bath
the tub is full
and it's wet
and you need air to breath!

Perenelle
2009-11-14, 10:23 PM
Cobra has the dirtiest mind, and snuggling is inevitable. Resistance is futile. Unless you're me. Muahaha. Hum. My throat really hurts, as do most places due to paintballs. And I've been up for 24 hours now. Maybe sleep is a good plan...

oh. Thanks for the explanation. :smallsmile:

Hope your throat feels better soon. and sleep is probably a good idea. :smallwink:

DraPrime
2009-11-14, 10:26 PM
Go to sleep
go to sleep
but not in the bath
the tub is full
and it's wet
and you need air to breath!

Only weaklings need air to breath!