PDA

View Full Version : The Endless Dungeon - Marrgo Deam Magic

Tyndmyr
2009-11-03, 10:43 PM
http://travislerol.com/D&D/Starting.jpg

You awaken in the center of a 10ft by 15ft room with stone walls, ceilings, and floors. A torch is burning on the wall behind you, while the other three walls have closed, metal doors with brackets allowing you to bar them from the inside. Unfortunately, only two metal rods are lying on the floor.

Demons_eye
2009-11-04, 03:21 PM
"Mogget why do you let me drink so much?" Marrgo says to his cat as he wakes up. He looks around the room searching for anything thing else. After living with the headache for a bit he uses his staff to lift himself up heading for those bars. He plays with them in his hand as he ponders what two to close if that is what he is spouse to do. "Well I guess some one want to play some games. Ready to play Mogget?" With his cats meow as a reply he bars the I and K. He knocks on the middle door with his staff three times and yells "Check. Your move mister invisible force."

[roll0] Search
[roll1] Spot
[roll2] Listen

Reading an action to attack the first thing that comes in with hostile content as I can see it.

Spells readied

0-level
Detect Magic
Light
Acid Splash

1-level
Color Spray
Magic Missile

Tyndmyr
2009-11-09, 11:03 PM
There's a long pause for several seconds, you hear some scrabbling against the door to the north, then the sound of a door slamming and feet pounding against stone gives you a brief warning before the central door flies open, and an orc bursts in, falchion upraised.

Fire away.

Demons_eye
2009-11-10, 06:11 PM
"Friend why do you attack?" Marrgo says as he raises his staff to attack his foe. "Mogget stay safe please."
"

[roll0] Init

Surprise round?
[roll1] Attack
[roll2] Damage Nonlethal

First round
[roll3] Attack
[roll4] Damage Nonlethal

Thelas
2009-11-11, 06:17 AM
No surprise round, but I'll let you keep the good roll from that round for round 1.

Initiative: [roll0].
The orc will attempt to attack you with his falchion, in a very non-non-lethal manner.
Attack: [roll1]
Dmg: [roll2]

Since you beat the orc's initiative, you whack him with your staff, but he isn't down yet.

(EDIT: if you didn't hear, I'm helping out DM.)

Thelas
2009-11-11, 06:20 AM
If the orc's attack hits, it threatens, so...
Confirmation: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Demons_eye
2009-11-11, 07:03 PM
Marrgo searches the ocr for things before roping him up. He mutters to himself about needing to get out more and master the weapons he has. He wackes the orc a few more times to make sure he would not wake up when he would be dragged. Knowing he is not sneaky he disregards the art and moves as fast as he could drag the beastly man.

Going down the hall he came from taking him with me. Did the orc say anything before his onslaught? I can speak Orc and I spouse I should have stated I said that in orc

Thelas
2009-11-11, 07:42 PM
Oh, I should have said.
I was letting you keep the entire surprise round roll.
No picking and choosing!

Sorry, but someone has to be the first one dead.

/\
/ \
/ \
/ \
/ \
/ \
| RIP |
| MARGO |
| KILLED |
| BY AN |
| ORC ON |
| LEVEL 1 |
-------------

(I apologize for the tombstone fail.)

Demons_eye
2009-11-11, 07:44 PM
I posted thinking miss reading non lethal rules not your bad. Hopefully I can post another guy soon.

Thelas
2009-11-11, 07:51 PM
okay, good luck next character!