PDA

View Full Version : Need People Who Are Willing To Have Their Avatar in a Banner

Viera Champion
2009-11-05, 07:27 PM
I am going to have a banner made for people who weren't hugged by Cobra Ikara when they joined GiTP. And yes he has said that he won't mind me doing so. Post your ideas here.
Here is what I want if you are going to submit an avatar:
-You must have not gotten a hug from Cobra Ikara when you joined GiTP
-It must be your current avatar that you submit

And thats it. Also if you wan one of these banners please say so when you PM me with your avatar's URL. Or if you are not submitting an avatar you can still get a banner so still PM me. Thank you!

Mystic Muse
2009-11-05, 07:29 PM
I wasn't hugged when I joined. I've been hugged since then. does that make me ineligible?

I submit my Hinata avatar.

Dispozition
2009-11-05, 07:30 PM
I wasn't hugged! There again, I joined a good year before he did, so that makes sense :P

Current avatar is finesies.

Anuan
2009-11-05, 07:31 PM
My current avatar is available. I'm not sure if I've ever had a Cobrahug, actually. Especially not for joining, either officially or unofficially, as I made an account forever ago but I only started posting at the start of this year >.>

CrimsonAngel
2009-11-05, 07:31 PM
My angel. (This but I forgot to add the wings) I had to make it look like that because noone ever adds wings wen I say that. Someone even thought I was posting someone elses avatar.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/g13.png

nanobot_swarm
2009-11-05, 07:36 PM
No hug here, unless it is non-pm and I simply missed it.
Question of Clarification:
Does the Avatar have to be an Order of the Stick style, or is my current Bill Nye one fine?

Viera Champion
2009-11-05, 07:37 PM
Wow that was easy.
Thanks everyone. I may take one or two more people. And then I am done with accepting people. This can only be so big. Also I am sorry to consent I will not be the one to make the banner since I have niether tools nor the skill. So I will be having an avatarist make it. The first one I would like to ask is you crimson angel. Since you made my avatar. I will PM you all the avatars if you choose to accept my request. Pleaseeee!! I will be forever greatul!

Gamerlord
2009-11-05, 07:38 PM
I never was hugged as far as I know.

Viera Champion
2009-11-05, 07:38 PM
No hug here, unless it is non-pm and I simply missed it.
Question of Clarification:
Does the Avatar have to be an Order of the Stick style, or is my current Bill Nye one fine?

Sorry but OOTS avis only.
Also I am not accepting any more avatars.

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-05, 07:47 PM
v.v

*hugs everyone lots*

Sorry, guys! D=

celtois
2009-11-05, 07:49 PM
Seems I missed that too. Silly joining before him. :smallwink:

(Can't say I really care about being in banner if you want to you can use me, but meh.)

Viera Champion
2009-11-05, 07:49 PM
Hah Cobra you can't turn back now!! You already said I could do this!! Now there is no stopping it!! Bwahahahahaha!!!!:smallamused:

Blaine.Bush
2009-11-05, 08:12 PM
Hah, you'll never catch me, Cobra!

*Escapes in a cloud of ninja smoke*

Inhuman Bot
2009-11-05, 08:21 PM
v.v

*hugs everyone lots*

Sorry, guys! D=

Finally!

I feel so fufiled. :smallbiggrin::smalltongue:

Anuan
2009-11-05, 08:30 PM
v.v

*hugs everyone lots*

Sorry, guys! D=

IT'S TOO LATE NOW YOU SLITHERING SERPENT OF SA-naw I'm just kidding we ruvs you koh-brah *hug*

Mr. Mud
2009-11-05, 08:30 PM
I can see this being taken waaaaay to far. Anyway, I didn't post in Hello/Welcome when I first joined, so him huggling wasn't required.

*hugs cobra*

Viera Champion
2009-11-05, 08:44 PM
Assuming I read his pm correctly, Crimson Angel has agreed to make the banner. Once it is finished I will tell you all on this thread. I need you all to "preorder" the banners by sending me a PM if you want one. You will have to acknowledge that Crimson Angel made it because I say so. Whether or not he says so I do.:smalltongue:

Partof1
2009-11-05, 08:44 PM
I didn't know I was supposed to be hugged,. but i wanna be inna banner! So does my Rock-Pirate.

Viera Champion
2009-11-05, 08:50 PM
Sorry I am not accepting any more avatars to be in the banner. But anyone who wasn't hugged by Cobra is allowed to ask me for one even if their avatar isn't in it. So if you want one just PM me. Preferably before the banner is finished hence why I said "preorder"

Zeb The Troll
2009-11-06, 03:15 AM
I wasn't hugged! There again, I joined a good year before he did, so that makes sense :P

Current avatar is finesies.Me too. No "Welcome to GitP" hug for grandpa (heh, I wasn't even a grandpa when I joined!). Though, in his defense, I have gotten Cobra huggles in person.

That's right, you're jealous. :smallcool:

Dispozition
2009-11-06, 03:18 AM
That's right, you're jealous. :smallcool:

I am :smallfrown:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-06, 06:46 AM
My current avatar is available. I'm not sure if I've ever had a Cobrahug, actually. Especially not for joining, either officially or unofficially, as I made an account forever ago but I only started posting at the start of this year >.>
Yes, yes you have. >.>

You did when you became active, and I remember hugging you back when I made your avatar.

Not really 100% sure if I want my artwork used in that banner though. >.>

I mean, a banner of peole not hugged by our secret triforce seems a bit...Extreme?

So I guess I'm fine with it...But errr...Why?:smallconfused:
Do you have something against him/us?:smallfrown:

Viera Champion
2009-11-06, 06:53 AM
Hmmm... well... I don't know...

Anuan
2009-11-06, 07:12 AM
Yes, yes you have. >.>

You did when you became active, and I remember hugging you back when I made your avatar.

Not really 100% sure if I want my artwork used in that banner though. >.>

I mean, a banner of peole not hugged by our secret triforce seems a bit...Extreme?

If there's something malicious going on, I don't want to be in it, I thought this was just some fun between friends. Also, I'm pretty sure I didn't get a hug from cobra when I became active >.> From you, yes.

OverdrivePrime
2009-11-06, 07:19 AM

Not only was I not hugged when I joined, but Cobra poured sugar in my mom's gas tank, and slept with my car. :smallfrown:

Viera Champion
2009-11-06, 07:22 AM
This is not cruel or malicious. I even made sure Cobra was ok with it before creating this thread.

Nameless
2009-11-06, 07:30 AM
I wasn't hugged when I joined. I've been hugged since then. does that make me ineligible?

I submit my Hinata avatar.

This for me too. :3

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-06, 07:50 AM
*blue furry hugs for peoples*

smellie_hippie
2009-11-06, 08:30 AM
Though, in his defense, I have gotten Cobra huggles in person.

I was going to say this exact same thing! Yay SE Meet-ups! :smallamused:

KuReshtin
2009-11-06, 08:48 AM
I don't think I was hugged when I joined.

Viera Champion
2009-11-07, 11:09 AM
Sorry I am not accepting any more avatars to be in the banner. But anyone who wasn't hugged by Cobra is allowed to ask me for one even if their avatar isn't in it. So if you want one just PM me. Preferably before the banner is finished hence why I said "preorder"

Just going to post this out there again.

Viera Champion
2009-11-08, 05:26 PM
I'm pretty sure that crimson angel started the banner this weekend. So it should be done eventually. I hope you guys will enjoy it!