PDA

View Full Version : GLoG XLVI: With a Maraschino Cherry On Top.

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

billtodamax
2009-11-16, 01:04 AM
"I bet she would have." Susan replies, still laughing.

McBish
2009-11-16, 01:06 AM
Astrid smiles. Susan it is a pleasure to meet you. And if you need anything let me know, and I'll be happy to help. But her player needs to deadtime for the night.

billtodamax
2009-11-16, 01:09 AM
"You too." Says Susan, smiling broadly. I think this was the most fun she's had in weeks. Which is pretty sad, if you think about it.

Neon Knight
2009-11-16, 08:30 AM
Misaki is in the Great Room, playing solitaire.

Ashen Lilies
2009-11-16, 09:03 AM
A frustrated dragon lands in the Rose Garden, gets a message from a drone, and flies off again.

Reinholdt
2009-11-16, 09:25 AM
Butler bounces into the Great Room, still exceptionally cheery.
"Hi Misaki ma'am!" :smallsmile:

Neon Knight
2009-11-16, 09:35 AM
Misaki looks up and smiles happily at Butler. "Hey, Butler!"

Reinholdt
2009-11-16, 09:39 AM
"What're you doing ma'am? Not playing by yourself I hope ma'am?" Butler rolls on his feet, swaying back and forth like someone who wants to tell a secret.

Neon Knight
2009-11-16, 09:46 AM
Misaki giggles. "It's solitaire, Butler! You always play it by yourself!"

Reinholdt
2009-11-16, 09:48 AM
"You do ma'am? Sounds... boring ma'am." Why would anyone want to play by themselves?

"How does it work ma'am?"

Neon Knight
2009-11-16, 10:03 AM
Misaki explains the rules of solitaire quickly.

Butler probably gets confused.

Reinholdt
2009-11-16, 10:07 AM
Yeah.
"So... if the number is lower I can put it on the pile ma'am?" He says, trying to put a five black on top of a ten black. Maybe he'll figure out face cards sometime soon.

Neon Knight
2009-11-16, 10:12 AM
"No, Butler, you have to put them down in order! You have to put the 9 on top of the 10, and then the 8 on top of the 9, and do that until you've put all the cards down."

Reinholdt
2009-11-16, 10:14 AM
"Oh, right ma'am." He says moving the five of clubs to put on top of a six of spades instead.

Neon Knight
2009-11-16, 10:16 AM
"Butler, the suites have to match too! You can't put a club on top of a spade."

Reinholdt
2009-11-16, 10:20 AM
Butler looks at the cards. Then just shakes his head, probably giving up already. "I think I'm better at piggy back rides and tag ma'am."

Neon Knight
2009-11-16, 10:22 AM
Misaki stands and hugs Butler, scratching his ears. "That's okay, you're really good at those!"

Reinholdt
2009-11-16, 10:27 AM
Butler purrs. "Thanks ma'am." :smallsmile:

"And sorry for calling it boring ma'am. It seems real challenging ma'am." :smalleek:

Neon Knight
2009-11-16, 10:37 AM
"That's okay." Misaki smiles as she continues to pet Butler. "So, what's going on? You seem excited!"

Reinholdt
2009-11-16, 10:39 AM
"I am ma'am!" :smallbiggrin:
Butler's tail twitches rapidly. "It's my birthday next week ma'am. And I've got so many new friends that can be there ma'am."

Neon Knight
2009-11-16, 10:46 AM
Misaki's eyes widen. "It's your birthday soon? Really? You need to tell me what you want so I can get you a present!" Misaki giggles a bit and tries to pounce on Butler's tail.

Reinholdt
2009-11-16, 10:48 AM
Eep! His tail is caught and is wiggling all over to escape.
"Oh... umm... what I want ma'am?" :smallconfused:
He hadn't really thought about it.
"Whatever you choose will be fine ma'am." :smallsmile:

happyturtle
2009-11-16, 10:50 AM
Happy comes into the Great Room in her hover MagChair. "Misaki? Butler? Have either of you seen Quinn?"

Neon Knight
2009-11-16, 10:53 AM
Misaki looks at Happy. "Oh, she was with Toby, I think."

Reinholdt
2009-11-16, 10:54 AM
Butler just shakes his head and shrugs. Not he.
>>
He takes the opportunity to try and catch Misaki's tail while she's distracted. Turnabout is fair play!

Neon Knight
2009-11-16, 10:55 AM
Eep! "Hey!" Miskai's tails is caught and she giggles as it tries to escape. She keeps a firm grip on Butler's tail.

happyturtle
2009-11-16, 10:58 AM
"Hmm... I don't think I have time to wait for her. Butler, could you come with me? There's a sick person I need to go pick up and bring to GLoG for treatment."

Her player apologizes for the potential for self-roleplay. :smallyuk:

The Bushranger
2009-11-16, 11:00 AM
Quinn just so happens to undeadtime, right there in the Great Room.

"I'm here, Madame President." She chuckles a little as her player gets the mental image of Happy chucking Reinholdt out of an airlock. "What do you need?"

Reinholdt
2009-11-16, 11:00 AM
But... but... the tail grabbing contest! It's not like anything will happen til Kid Kris gets back online anyways.

"Yes ma'am. I'd be happy to help ma'am." He says, reluctantly letting go of Misaki's tail and standing, his own still thrashing about in Misaki's grip.

happyturtle
2009-11-16, 11:03 AM
"I just got a call from Reinholdt. He has a patient at the Glass Citadel who needs to be brought here for treatment." Happy says. "It's not a dangerous situation unless the patient himself attacks. Apparently he's at risk of becoming a zombie."

Happy starts to realize she should have gotten more details, but it's hard to think when you've just been asleep.

Neon Knight
2009-11-16, 11:04 AM
Misaki has yet to release Butler's tail, but she's frowning now. She doesn't want Quinn or Butler to go somewhere dangerous...

The Bushranger
2009-11-16, 11:07 AM
Quinn sighs, frowning, and goes to ruffle Misaki's hair.
If she can reach her. :smalltongue:

"It's always about the cat, isn't it? I suppose I could go, if it isn't too risky..." She looks down at herself. "I shouldn't be going off being stupid anymore, y'know?"

Reinholdt
2009-11-16, 11:09 AM
Yes. We know Quinn. In fact, you were the very last person to figure it out.

"The Glass Citadel ma'am? Just tell me how to get there and I'll get him ma'am."

happyturtle
2009-11-16, 11:12 AM
"I guess there's always some risk, when practicing medicine, but you know how to handle infectious patients, right?"

A couple of drones are bringing Happy a shotgun, a supersoaker (filled with holy water), and various first aid supplies, which are loaded into her MagChair. They also bring a stretcher with restraints all over it.

Once everyone who is going is ready, she'll go to the rooftop garage with them and take whatever vehicle is best suited for carrying a patient on a stretcher and has the computer drive them to the Citadel. Her player recommends sending plot clones since Kris lives on the wrong side of the world. :smalltongue:

Neon Knight
2009-11-16, 11:14 AM
If Butler and/or Quinn are going, Misaki will try to follow and go too.

The Bushranger
2009-11-16, 11:17 AM
:smalltongue:

"Of course." Quinn nods, taking a deep breath, and goes to follow Happy after giving Misaki a tight hug! And having the drones gather medical equipment.

Misaki may or may not get to sneak along with them. Quinn will be too busy carrying a load of said medical supplies.

She may or may not get plot-cloned. BR has lots of things to do and, unlike Magtok, there's only one of him. :smalltongue:

Reinholdt
2009-11-16, 11:19 AM
It seems like all four of them are going then. Cause Butler's going too.

They could always interact with Rein I suppose. *shrugs*
Butler will stick near Misaki.

happyturtle
2009-11-16, 11:19 AM
Happy will not notice if Misaki sneaks along. Darn brain fog...

Neon Knight
2009-11-16, 11:20 AM
And so Misaki manages to stowaway with them.

Lord Magtok
2009-11-16, 03:24 PM
Happy also sends a message to Magtok:

Susan has been recovered, but she lost her chair. I want you to provide a MagChair for her with all the bells and whistles for the user and no spy equipment or traps or anything sneaky for you. I think it's the least you owe her. If your spy network finds out anything about where Stu is, notify me at once. If we don't get that gold back quickly, we might start having cash flow problems.

Cheers,
Haps

A chair built to the specifications is pushed out by a pair of chrome hands out of Mag's room and into the Great room, with a "For Susan" tag and a red ribbon on the left armrest.

Earl of Purple
2009-11-16, 05:39 PM
Detention Block

For the first time in a long while, Gareth Nefid, the man in the lab coat and the navy joggers, undeadtimes. He's currently eating whatever people in Detention eat. It's designed to be unappatising yet nutritious, so it's probably a bit like unsugared porrige. His eyes are green and his hair is brown.

((Deadtime until tomorrow))

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-16, 08:41 PM
Runner undeadtimes in the great room. He sees Susan's new chair there. And then he checks with the computer to see about her current status.

The Bushranger
2009-11-16, 10:19 PM
Alex is sitting on the couch in the Great Room, watching drones repair the last of the damage.

billtodamax
2009-11-17, 12:48 AM
Runner will probably be able to find Susan's moved to the rose garden with a drone's assistance. She's looking at flowers. Probably smelling them too, but that's less obvious to the outside observer. She hasn't noticed the chair yet.

happyturtle
2009-11-17, 05:52 AM
Happy puts a notice up on the bulletin board.

Dear friends,

Due to the robbery of the vault, GLoG has a cash flow problem. Though we are attempting to capture the thief and recover the gold, we should immediately begin taking measures to reduce our expenses.

Salaries will continue to be paid, but the recreational facilities are being shut down, and purchases of non-essentials should be deferred.

If anyone has any other ideas for saving money, please let me or Jazirian know.

Kind regards,
Mrs Happy Amakirr

Neon Knight
2009-11-17, 09:14 AM
A monkey is about!

Doing.... monkey things. And also typewriter things!

Lex-Kat
2009-11-17, 10:54 AM
There is a sudden yell as Melody finds and reads the note left in her room. Noooo!!!!!!

Soon after, Melody is running through GLoG. Uncle Raven, dont leave me!!!

She opens the door and takes off for the Raven's Nest.

Earl of Purple
2009-11-17, 04:18 PM
Training Room

Eko the lizardperson is practicing her club against a drone. She's wearing a belt and a bandoleer, the latter of which has a quiver of javalins hanging from it. Her scales are greeny-brown, as are her eyes, and there's a tail behind her. She uses it to help her balance, and it is completely prehensile if incapable of the fine motor skills enabling it to weild a weapon. Her anatomy is reptilian enough that somebody who has no experience with reptiles cannot tell her gender. She's quite good, occasionally leaping onto a wall or the ceiling to batter the drone from a different angle.

Detention Block

Gareth undeadtimes in his cell, waiting for Quinn. He's wearing a white lab coat and navy joggers. He has brown hair and green eyes. He also has a ball which he is juggling with. He's not very good at it; he misses often.

The Bushranger
2009-11-17, 04:28 PM
[Detention Block]

A plot-clone of Quinn finally appears, as deadtime schedules finally co-incide...

[Swimming pool]

Alex is...well, swimming. :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-11-17, 04:32 PM
[Detention Block]

A plot-clone of Quinn finally appears, as deadtime schedules finally co-incide...

[Swimming pool]

Alex is...well, swimming. :smalltongue:

((*cough* points up a few posts*))

Alex will find that the swimming pool is empty, and covered.

Earl of Purple
2009-11-17, 04:34 PM
"Hello Quinn. It hasn't given me much trouble, lately." Mainly because when I've been online I've been catching up or it's shortly before I log off anyway. "What do you want me to do?"

The Bushranger
2009-11-17, 04:36 PM
[Where the swimming pool once was]

In that case, Alex is eyeing the swimming pool with crossed arms and a sigh...

((It's likely not empty, though. Swimming pools tend to pop out of the ground when they're emptied.))

---

[Detention Block]

"Well, you want this being out of you, correct?" Quinn asks as a meddrone brings up a tray of equipment.

Earl of Purple
2009-11-17, 04:41 PM
Detention Block

"Yes. It's torture, having it up there." Gareth looks rather worried at the equipment. Still, he's not worried enough not to go through with the removal.

SeptAngel
2009-11-17, 04:42 PM
Alexis is in the training room.

happyturtle
2009-11-17, 04:45 PM
((Then whatever happens to pools when they're shut down for a while. :smalltongue:))

There is a "CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE" sign up. Alex will have to go to the bulletin board for more info.

The Bushranger
2009-11-17, 04:48 PM
Alex heads first to the bulletin board, reads the notice, sighs, then heads to the training room....

---

[Detention Block]

It looks like medevial torture devices were crossed with stuff from the Ghostbusters.
Well, I believe that this should work, then." Quinn holds up a wire-loaded helmet. "I'll need you to put this on..."

Earl of Purple
2009-11-17, 04:53 PM
Detention Block

"Erm, OK." Gareth puts on the odd helmet. "Will this hurt?" He's already put the hat on, so it doesn't matter what Quinn answers.

Training Room

Eko the lizardperson is battering a punching bag with an obsidian-studded club. She's got greeny-brown scales that match her eyes, a tail, verticle pupils and she's wearing a belt and a bandoleer. Her anatomy, however, prevents people without the necessary knowledge to guess her gender. As mentioned before, she uses the ceiling and walls in her attack.

SeptAngel
2009-11-17, 05:02 PM
Alexis is working away, not really noticing her surroundings.

The Bushranger
2009-11-17, 05:07 PM
[Detention Block]

"Honestly? I don't know." Quinn answers truthfully...as she goes to switch the equipment on.

It will attempt to lock onto and suck out the other being inside Gareth, into its containment chamber.

It will probably score 3.8 megaHurts on the ouchdarnitometer.

---

[Training Room]

Alexis probably won't notice Alex then leaning against the door and watchingadmiring her. :smalltongue:

SeptAngel
2009-11-17, 05:14 PM
Not until she stops for a short break. She giggles seeing him. Hey handsome.

Earl of Purple
2009-11-17, 05:15 PM
Detention Block

And Dam'Bul is removed! Unfortunately, his breed of fiend has a defence against banishment, sort of; they cannot be trapped mentally when in a host, if this happens their body is summoned to the plane the host is on. This means that there is now a 9-ft tall, angry, very strong red-skinned humanoid figure trying to escape.

"AAAAAAGH! Did it work? Please say yes. I can't feel it any more and it's not talking to me."

The Bushranger
2009-11-17, 05:23 PM
[Detention Block]

Good thing he was sucked into a one-foot-tall container which is, inside, dimensionally transcendent. :smalltongue: Think a TARDIS meets the Containment Unit from Ghostbusters.

"It appears so, the trap is showing there's something inside it." Quinn smiles. "Congratulations, Mr. Gareth, your mind is now your own again."

[Training Room]

"Hey, lovely." Alex grins. "Looks like you were having a fun time, I didn't want to interrupt."

Earl of Purple
2009-11-17, 05:29 PM
Detention Block

"YES! Thank you so much. If there's ever anything I can do for you, please just say the word. Especially if it's chemical-based." Gareth then goes to shake Quinn's hand. "I still have no idea why it chose me, though."

SeptAngel
2009-11-17, 05:31 PM
It was nice. I think I'm getting some muscle back. She giggles, going over to him.

The Bushranger
2009-11-17, 05:34 PM
[Detention Block]

Quinn powers down the detention cell and allows Gareth out, then goes to accept the hand, shaking it in return with a smile. "Who knows? The most important thing for you is it's gone. And I'll keep your offer in mind."

[Training Room]
"That's great! Just don't squeeze me too hard," Alex half-teases as he goes to squeeze Alexis tightly. :smalltongue:

SeptAngel
2009-11-17, 05:37 PM
She hugs him gently with her arms around his neck.

The Bushranger
2009-11-17, 05:43 PM
Alex would be happy to spend the rest of the day that way. :smalltongue:
"Did you hear they closed the swimming pool?"

SeptAngel
2009-11-17, 05:44 PM
She pulls back looking confused. Why would they do that?

Earl of Purple
2009-11-17, 05:47 PM
Detention Block

His player knows why it chose him. Or rather, why he was chosen.:smallamused:
"I honestly have no idea what to do now. What do you recomend? I can't return to my homeworld; I'm wanted for the murder of twenty monks, eighteen nuns, ten vicars and too many policemen. It was horrendous waking up afterwards."

The Bushranger
2009-11-17, 05:50 PM
[Detention Block]

And a partridge in a pear tree? :smalltongue:
"Well, you're welcome to stay here. Or you could try to get a job Inside."

---

[Training Room]

"Remember Stu the talking flower? Seems he pulled off a heist and the organisation's out of money, so they had to pull the plug on the pumps and other stuff." Alex sighs.

Earl of Purple
2009-11-17, 05:55 PM
Detention Block

Maybe.
"Do you know of any science-based jobs in Inside? What is Inside, anyway? A giant shopping centre?" This was his first stop.

The Bushranger
2009-11-17, 05:58 PM
[Detention Block]

Quinn shrugs. "I think the ISF might be interested in science."
And SCIENCE!
"And Inside is...well, it's the city. There's a shopping mall, but basiclly, it's a town."
It's just...not Town. :smalltongue:

SeptAngel
2009-11-17, 05:59 PM
Well that sucks. She pouts. I was hoping for a swim after my work out.

Earl of Purple
2009-11-17, 06:04 PM
Detention Block

"Thank you. I think I'll look for a job there. Thank you for all of your help." He then heads for the door via the Greatroom unless somebody stops him.

The Bushranger
2009-11-17, 06:07 PM
[Detention Block]

Quinn nods, wheels the trap back to its secure place, then gets mauled by the vengeful ghost of continuity.

[Training Room]

"Well, we could try to find a pool somewhere else?" Alex offers.

SeptAngel
2009-11-17, 06:12 PM
Or a lake. She suggests.

The Bushranger
2009-11-17, 06:20 PM
"Or that." Alex grins, although it looks like he's thinking about something. "That might be more fun. Certainly more secluded..."

SeptAngel
2009-11-17, 06:21 PM
She nods with a teasing grin. Sounds pretty fun.

The Bushranger
2009-11-17, 06:30 PM
"Anywhere in particular you want to look?" Alex grins. "I suppose I should go get changed..."

SeptAngel
2009-11-17, 06:32 PM
Maybe a hot spring somewhere. She giggles.

The Bushranger
2009-11-17, 06:36 PM
"I think I might know where one is." Alex winks. "Go grab your swimsuit and I'll meet you at the door."

SeptAngel
2009-11-17, 06:47 PM
She giggles and heads off to grab her bikini before meeting him at the door.

The Bushranger
2009-11-17, 06:53 PM
Alex finds his swim trunks and slips his normal clothes over them, meeting Alexis at the door with a smile.
"Shall we, m'dear?"

And he'll offer her his arm to lead her Outside!

SeptAngel
2009-11-17, 06:56 PM
She nods and lets him lead her there.

Reinholdt
2009-11-17, 09:24 PM
Mean Drone 12 floats around looking for its next victim. Seems awfully quiet.

Neon Knight
2009-11-17, 09:26 PM
Perhaps a cheerful catgirl plot clone sitting in the Great Room playing solitaire will serve?

Reinholdt
2009-11-17, 09:28 PM
Cheerful? Can't have that!
Mean Drone 12 floats behind Misaki.

Mocking: What's the matter? You suddenly remember you don't have any friends?

Neon Knight
2009-11-17, 09:31 PM
Misaki starts and turns to look at Mean Drone. "That's not true! Abigail and Butler and Alexis and Alex and Quinn are all my friends!"

Reinholdt
2009-11-17, 09:36 PM
Mean Drone 12 twirls to look left and twirls to look right.

Affirmation: Great friends you got there shrimp. Left you all alone by yourself to play solitaire while they're having fun. Wanna know where they are?

Neon Knight
2009-11-17, 09:39 PM
Misaki frowns and stands up. "I'm sure they're doing important things. I know they wouldn't leave me alone unless it was important."

Reinholdt
2009-11-17, 09:43 PM
The drone gives a metallic cackle. It's rather disturbing actually. Rhetorical questions: Oh? Is that so? Then how come they're all down in the vault having a party without you? Oh I remember what they said. Adults only. They didn't want Misaki. She's too young.

Mean Drone 12 flashes a quick picture of Abigail and Butler and Alexis and Alex and Quinn all partying in the vault without Misaki. Of course, Misaki may be able to tell it was an extremely rapid and crude photoshop deal. Then again, maybe not, since Mean Drone 12 shuts it off almost as quickly as it appeared.

Neon Knight
2009-11-17, 09:52 PM
Misaki doesn't know about things like photoshop, and she didn't get a good look. The little girl's face falls, and she looks down at her feet. "T-they're..." Her ears droop, and her tail falls limp.

Reinholdt
2009-11-17, 09:56 PM
Addition: Butler mentioned he's tired of you hanging around him all the time. Can't get any time with Decker with you around. Quinn said the baby is more important and soon she won't have time for you. They just had to get away from you.

Neon Knight
2009-11-17, 10:00 PM
"Stop it! That's not true! They'd never say that!" Misaki looks up angrily at Mean Drone, trying to hide wet eyes behind anger.

Reinholdt
2009-11-17, 10:01 PM
Curious: Why not? It's true isn't it? If you want, you could always go down to the vault and ask them yourself. I'm sure bursting in on their party will prove everything.

Neon Knight
2009-11-17, 10:03 PM
"I will! I'll show you! I'll go down there, and it'll be a surprise party for me! You'll see!" And Misaki dashes off for the vault!

Reinholdt
2009-11-17, 10:04 PM
Mean Drone 12 follows, heckling her along the way. They'll soon reach the vault. It's closed.

Neon Knight
2009-11-17, 10:06 PM
Misaki tugs on the vault, trying to open the door.

Reinholdt
2009-11-17, 10:08 PM
Eyeroll: You have to put your hand on the scanner stupid. Haven't you ever been in the vault before?

Neon Knight
2009-11-17, 10:09 PM
No, she hasn't. Misaki glares at the drone and puts her hand on the scanner.

Reinholdt
2009-11-17, 10:11 PM
Well I know that. Isn't going to stop Mean Drone from bringing it up though.

The vault door opens inwards. It's dark in there. As well as big and empty. They must be waiting for Misaki to come in and will switch on all the lights to shout surprise when she does or something.

Neon Knight
2009-11-17, 10:13 PM
Misaki enters the vault without a second thought, determined to prove the mean drone wrong and reassure herself that her friends still loved her.

Reinholdt
2009-11-17, 10:15 PM
The door slams shut behind her, locking her into a rather large, empty, and very dark vault room.

Taunting: Fell for it, fell for it! Hehehe! Of course, Misaki probably doesn't hear that through the door. Mean Drone 12 flies away, but not before disabling the controls from the inside, in order to prevent Misaki from leaving.

Neon Knight
2009-11-17, 10:18 PM
Misaki jumps a few feet in the air when the door shuts, plunging her in darkness.

After a moment of terrified heartbeats, the little girl starts to feel her way around. "Hello? Quinn? Butler?" Crawling along the floor, she tries to find the door or a light or something, but even if she does, she's locked inside.

Reinholdt
2009-11-17, 10:19 PM
It'd be easier if Mean Drone 12 didn't disable the lights too. They should have come on automatically when the door first opened.

As expected, there are no responses, except those tiny creeks and thumps you can only hear in the still silence of the dark.

She can find the door though.

Neon Knight
2009-11-17, 10:22 PM
And each one of those little noises makes Misaki's tail stand out straight as a rail and sets her heat going a mile a minute. "Hello!? Please! This isn't funny!" Misaki bumps her head into a wall. "Ow!" That really hurt, what with her sensitive ears being more on the top of her head. She rubs her head a bit.

Reinholdt
2009-11-17, 10:25 PM
*creak*

*thump*

NOTHINGNESS

Neon Knight
2009-11-17, 10:27 PM
Misaki follows the wall until she finds a corner, and then the door. She tries to open it unsuccessfully for a while before losing hope and returning to her corner. Curling up with her back against the wall, she tucks her knees to her chest and hugs herself, starting to cry in the darkness.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-17, 10:27 PM
Runner undeadtimes in the great room. He spends a minute connecting to the system, to see what's been going on.

Reinholdt
2009-11-17, 10:29 PM
Huh. There was some strange interference for a short time. Mean Drone was sneaking up to Misaki and then the cameras went out for a few minutes. When they came back up, she was gone and Mean Drone 12 was doing something in the pool area.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-17, 10:31 PM
Huh.

Runner tries to tap into Mean Drone 12's system, to see if he can get anything straight from the drone.

He attempts to disguise the tap as the main computer running a routine check on the drone.

Reinholdt
2009-11-17, 10:33 PM
But there's a problem with that! The Main Computer is denied access from running routine checks on the Mean Drones. The tap fails.

Well now Runner knows something is definitely wrong. Did the drone drown Misaki?! Unlikely since the pool is shut down.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-17, 10:36 PM
Runner now curses not getting the mini-drone upgrades they were handing out before he left Cybertron. He also makes a note to go back to his workshop in the junkyard to work on making some.

Anywho, for now, he decides on a more direct approach. He walks to the pool area.

Reinholdt
2009-11-17, 10:39 PM
Mean Drone 12 appears to be adding itching powder to the bottom of the pool so that when it fills up again, it will cause itching to those who well... swim.

It either hasn't noticed Runner, or hasn't said anything.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-17, 10:41 PM
Hello there. Runner gives a small wave.

Seems he's banking on him being robotic to help him.

Reinholdt
2009-11-17, 10:42 PM
Terse response: Hi.
It continues what it's doing. Must not have cared he was there then.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-17, 10:46 PM
Might I ask what you are doing?

Runner figures casual conversation might help. I don't think it will, but he does.

Reinholdt
2009-11-17, 10:48 PM
Contemplating: Sure, why not?

Ask away Runner.

McBish
2009-11-17, 10:49 PM
Astrid is walking around cleaning and what not.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-17, 10:53 PM
Runner blinks a couple times. Not the answer he was expecting.

What are you doing?

Reinholdt
2009-11-17, 10:55 PM
Reply: You're denser than those meatbags. Then again, that's true both literally and figuratively. I'm filling the pool with itching powder for when they get the water back on.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-17, 10:59 PM
Ah. Well, I have never heard of this "itching powder" before. He steps slightly closer to the drone. Would the chlorine in the water affect it chemically? And another step closer.

Reinholdt
2009-11-17, 11:00 PM
Obvious reply: Of course not dummy! Maybe... Mean Drone hadn't actually considered that.

Regardless it starts flying away. Intention: Gotta go get some more. There's only so much one little drone can carry after all.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-17, 11:04 PM
Runner moves to catch up. Let me help you with that. I can carry more than you.

Reinholdt
2009-11-17, 11:05 PM
Scoffing: No thanks. It says before it tries to fly into one of the little service drone hatches.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-17, 11:08 PM
At this, Runner raises his hand and attempts to grab the drone from behind.

Reinholdt
2009-11-17, 11:09 PM
Mean Drone is grabbed.
Shouts: Help! I'm being molested! Get away you freak!

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-17, 11:13 PM
Hold still. This will only take a second. Runner attempts to connect to the drone and see what it has been up to lately. He first searches for any video feeds the drone might have, starting from the time the cameras went off.

Reinholdt
2009-11-17, 11:16 PM
Defiance: You'll never take me alive Copper! Mean Drone 12 generates a mini-explosion in itself, shutting itself down permanently and preventing access to its memory banks.

Guess one will have to search for Misaki the old fashioned way.

Though if one looks at the security tapes, they may hear her crying in the vault even though they can't see her. Or maybe not. Depends on how loudly she's crying I suppose.

Deadtime.

Neon Knight
2009-11-17, 11:17 PM
A deadtime ooze cuts off all sounds of crying. I guess a rescue will have to wait.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-17, 11:19 PM
Runner grumbles to himself. Stupid Mean Drones. Who even made those?

He'll take the drone to the lab, so it can be used for parts.

Neon Knight
2009-11-18, 07:45 AM
Misaki is still in the vault, and still crying.

Ashen Lilies
2009-11-18, 07:49 AM
Phoenix is brought here, without incident. =P

happyturtle
2009-11-18, 10:36 AM
[Infirmary]

Happy has Phoenix brought into the infirmary, but then deadtimes with a player migraine.

McBish
2009-11-18, 11:48 AM
Astrid is wandering around, she might hear the crying of Misaki if NK is not deadtimed.

The Bushranger
2009-11-18, 01:26 PM
Quinn, alas, blissfully unknowing, is training the far more powerful meddrone scanners on Phoenix now!

Earl of Purple
2009-11-18, 03:42 PM
Great Room

Eko the lizardperson has a bowl of crickets which she is eating. Her scales are greeny-brown, as are her eyes. She is wearing a belt with an obsidian-studded club and a bandoleer with a quiver of obsidian-tipped javalins. Her anatomy makes it rather hard to tell Eko's gender, unless the observer has experience in the field of reptilian anatomy.

((Out of curiousity, what did Quinn do with Dam'Bul?))

billtodamax
2009-11-18, 03:44 PM
Susan gets the drone to wheel her back into the greatroom, where she sees the MagChair. She looks at the note, shrugs, and uses the drone to help her stand up and get into the chair. She looks over it a bit.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-18, 04:09 PM
I decided to plotclone Helen, so she's here for about half an hour, unless nobody else is here...

Earl of Purple
2009-11-18, 04:25 PM
Eko's here! In the Great Room, eating some crickets from a bowl. She's a lizardperson, with a tail behind her, greeny-brown scales and eyes and she's wearing a belt and a bandoleer. There's an obsidian-studded club hanging at the belt and a quiver of obsidian-tipped javalins attached to the bandoleer.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-18, 04:27 PM
Helen, a succubus, walks up to Eko and asks her Do those taste good?, regarding the crickets.

Earl of Purple
2009-11-18, 04:32 PM
"Yess, they do. I doubt they'd be to your tasste, however. Few mammalss like eating them." On closer inspection, it would appear that the crickets are hopping around. Fortunately the bowl is too steep and too smooth for the cricket's escape.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-18, 04:36 PM
I've heard they're pretty nutritious, though. she says, shrugging her shoulders. And they do taste good when you're starving.

She looks down at them, crawling and hopping around, trying to escape.

Earl of Purple
2009-11-18, 04:41 PM
"Nice and crunchy. Juicy, plump, yummy hoppy thingss. Not ass large ass the oness in my homeland, though." Eko licks her eyes; this may or may not disturb Helen, it depends on whether demons have eyelids.

Je dit Viola
2009-11-18, 04:45 PM
...I'm pretty sure that some demons have eyelids. Helen does, for sure.

Well, I've had better, she comments.

And I've got to go now, so she says Have fun with your bugs, as she walks out to the Rose garden to deadtime.

happyturtle
2009-11-18, 09:04 PM
[Greatroom]

It occurs to Happy that she hasn't seen Misaki all day. She accesses the security system to find out what happened to her.

Neon Knight
2009-11-18, 09:06 PM
[Vault]

In the darkened vault, Misaki continues to softly cry.

happyturtle
2009-11-18, 09:09 PM
After a fruitless search, Happy puts Mainframe on the job, who soon discovers that its sensors in the vault were bypassed and works to correct it.

[Vault]

Down in the vault, the lights suddenly come on.

The Bushranger
2009-11-18, 09:10 PM
((Out of curiousity, what did Quinn do with Dam'Bul?))
((Stashed away in the vault inside the dimensionally transcendent containment unit, I believe.))

Speaking of Quinn, a Quinn plot-clone now emerges into the Great Room. Also wondering where Misaki is.

Neon Knight
2009-11-18, 09:10 PM
[Vault]

Misaki starts, then starts blinking and rubbing her eyes, sitting up. "Ow!"

McBish
2009-11-18, 09:11 PM
Astrid finds Quinn with a tray of tasty looking food. Time for her to eat. Astrid isn't going to let her starve again. Miss, I have your dinner.

happyturtle
2009-11-18, 09:12 PM
[The Vault]

Misaki should hear Happy's voice transmitted as the cameras and speakers come back online. "Misaki? Are you okay?"

Neon Knight
2009-11-18, 09:16 PM
[The Vault]

Misaki looks up. "Happy! I got locked in here!" The cameras can probably see that her face is streaked with tears.

happyturtle
2009-11-18, 09:17 PM
:smalleek:

"I'll be right there."

And moments later, she is opening the vault door.

The Bushranger
2009-11-18, 09:18 PM
Quinn smiles at Astrid, but doesn't take the food just yet. "Thanks. Have you seen Misaki anywhere?"

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-18, 09:19 PM
Runner undeadtimes in the great room. Remembering what he saw yesterday, he checks the computers to see if Misaki has reappeared. And he sees Happy with Misaki in the vaults. He heads there now.

McBish
2009-11-18, 09:20 PM
Astrid shakes her head. I have not, has she gone missing?

Neon Knight
2009-11-18, 09:21 PM
[The Vault]

When that Vault door opens, Misaki is out in a flash, looking for a pair of comforting arms.

Note that if Runner is a big robot, Misaki will probably be afraid of him.

happyturtle
2009-11-18, 09:23 PM
[Outside the Vault]

Happy has more experience comforting traumatized little girls than she'd really like. She pulls the catgirl into her lap and hugs her tightly. "Shhh, it's okay. You're safe now."

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-18, 09:25 PM
[Outside the Vault]

Runner is indeed a large robot. Decorated with helicopter parts at this moment.

Happy! Is she ok?

The Bushranger
2009-11-18, 09:26 PM
"I haven't seen her..."

Quinn queries a passing drone...

...then starts in the direction of the vaults...

"Fix something for her too, please!" she calls over her shoulder as she.....er, doesn't run. Waddles briskly?

Neon Knight
2009-11-18, 09:32 PM
[Outside the Vault]

Misaki hugs Happy back, a stray tear still falling down her cheek. "Oh, it was awful! I was just playing cards when this Mean Drone came up and he said nasty things to me and he tricked me into the vault and locked me in there!"

When the big autobot come sup, Misaki takes one look at him and just buries her face in Happy's shoulder and whimpers.

McBish
2009-11-18, 09:34 PM
Astrid nods and goes into the kitchen and starts to cook, something simple and easy, grilled cheese and soup.

Reinholdt
2009-11-18, 09:36 PM
[Approaching GLoG]

It's Reinholdt and wayward Misaki!
Continuity probably gets a major headache.

Neon Knight
2009-11-18, 09:37 PM
[Approaching GLoG]

Indeed, continuity is in agony.

Misaki skips along happily after Reinholdt.

The Bushranger
2009-11-18, 09:38 PM
Quinn, meanwhile, hurries her way into the vault area!
And pauses, seeing Misaki already having been rescued by Happy.

happyturtle
2009-11-18, 09:38 PM
[Outside the Vault]

"Come on, let's get you upstairs. If one of the drones is ever mean to you again, I want you to call for a security drone to come and zap it, okay?" Hugs are given as the MagChair begins hovering back upstairs.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-18, 09:40 PM
[Outside the vault]

Runner takes it that she is ok. He turns to Happy. You may like to know that the drone responsible has been taken care of.

Reinholdt
2009-11-18, 09:42 PM
[Outside GLoG]

They'll reach the door soon enough. "I don't suppose you can open the door? I'm straight up not allowed to." And a cat.

Neon Knight
2009-11-18, 09:44 PM
[Outside GLoG]

Misaki nods and opens the door.

___

[Outside the Vault]

Misaki nods as she is carried upstairs. "*hic* Okay." She sniffs a bit.

happyturtle
2009-11-18, 09:45 PM
"Thank you Runner," Happy says. She hasn't actually checked to see if Misaki is physically okay yet, being more immediately concerned with the psychological trauma. But once Misaki is calm, Happy will do a little more investigating.

To avoid running into the other Misaki, let's say they went up the back steps headed towards Misaki's room. *nodnod*

The Bushranger
2009-11-18, 09:46 PM
[Outside the Vault]

Quinn steps aside to let Happy by, and tries to sweep up Misaki into a hug herownself. "Are you OK sweetie? You should have called me..."

Of course, it would have helped if she was undeadtimed, but, hormones. :smalltongue:

Reinholdt
[GLoG]

And so Reinholdt steps in with Misaki. He's really hoping no one looks at the security cameras and spots that.
Of course, Magtok will anyways, so that hope is dashed quickly.
"Well, you're uh... home. I guess I should, uh.. leave now. Bye and all that."

KerfuffleMach2
Runner heads back into the great room, allowing Happy to take care of Misaki. And he might arrive just as the other Misaki opens the door.

Neon Knight
2009-11-18, 09:53 PM
[Front Door]

Misaki turns and bends down to give Reinholdt a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you! I'll be by to see you again soon!"

___

[Outside the Vault ---> Misaki/Quinn's Room]

Misaki, in Happy's lap, starts to calm down a bit. She's unhurt; a bit cold, form the presumably unheated vault, and shooken up, but unhurt.

happyturtle
2009-11-18, 09:56 PM
[Misaki's Room]

"How long were you down there, sweetie? I bet you want something to eat, and drink... and probably a trip to the loo, huh?" :smallwink: Happy says, relinquishing Misaki over to Quinn hugs.

Reinholdt
2009-11-18, 09:58 PM
[Front Door]

Butler is mysteriously kissed. He wonders what invisible force did that. :smalleek:

Reinholdt nods ever so slightly, pausing and wondering if he should try to stay and talk to Happy or Lex or whoever. "Yeah. Sure. Just stay safe ok?" He turns to leave anyways.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-18, 09:58 PM
Runner sees Misaki at the front door. And now he is confused.

The Bushranger
2009-11-18, 09:59 PM
[Miskai's room, or wherever]

~Thanks for finding her,~ Quinn's voice says in Happy's head as she accepts the transfer. :smallwink:

Neon Knight
2009-11-18, 10:03 PM
[Front Door]

Misaki waves goodbye to Reinholdt. "I will! Thank you again!" She turns around and eeps at the big scary autobot. "H-hi..."

____

[Misaki's Room]

"I was down there for a whole day!" Misaki hugs Quinn, smiling finally, feeling safe in her room.

McBish
2009-11-18, 10:07 PM
Astrid asks a drone where Quinn and Misaki are. She follows directions and knocks on the door with her foot, both hands holding her tray of food.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-18, 10:07 PM
Hi. Runner waves a little, then scratches his head. Um...are there two of you in existence? Because you were being escorted to your room by Happy and Quinn, and now you're here... Runner sounds confused.

Reinholdt
2009-11-18, 10:09 PM
Reinholdt successfully sneaks away again with Runner as the distraction. He lets out a sigh of relief as he makes his way home again.

The Bushranger
2009-11-18, 10:10 PM
[Misaki's Room]

Quinn hugs Misaki back with a worried smile. "Well, you're OK now - you are OK, right?"

If she needs to be put down for necessities, Quinn will, as she turns to the door. "Astrid? You can come in."

Neon Knight
2009-11-18, 10:10 PM
[Front Door]

Misaki looks up at the big robot with wide, slightly scared, confused eyes. "W-what?" Her tail is all poofy and stiff behind her.

___

[Misaki's Room]

Misaki smile sup at Quinn as she's put down. "I'm okay now."

happyturtle
2009-11-18, 10:12 PM
[Misaki's Room]

"Remember, if you ever get bothered by a mean drone again, just yell for a security drone to come and blast him, okay?" Happy says. "And I think we should get you a phone for emergencies."

She hovers off to do that, and a little while later, a drone returns with a phone for Misaki

Meanwhile, Happy gets the message from Melody and races off to comfort her daughter. :smalleek:

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-18, 10:13 PM
Runner takes a breath. Well, right now, you are standing here, right? But, you are also in your room with Quinn and Happy. So, I can only conclude that there are two of you. Unless something else is going on.

McBish
2009-11-18, 10:13 PM
Astrid masterfully opens the door and comes inside. I have dinner for Quinn and Misaki here. Yep there is a random healthy meal made for a pregnant person, and a bowl of warm soup, with a grilled cheese sandwich and a large cup of milk.

The Bushranger
2009-11-18, 10:23 PM
[Misaki's Room]

Quinn smiles back warmly and goes to ruffle Misaki's hair.
And scratch behind the ears a little too!

"Well, that's a relief." She turns to Astrid with a smile. "Thank you, Astrid. You're a great help, you know that?"

Neon Knight
2009-11-18, 10:25 PM
[Misaki's Room]

Misaki purrs a little bit at the scratching, and smiles at Astrid. "Thank you!"

The cellphone is accepted.

____

[Front Door]

Misaki tilts her head at the auto-bot, then giggles, her fear somewhat dispelled. "That's silly! You're silly! There's only one of me!"

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-18, 10:28 PM
Runner scratches his head again. Yeah...silly...

So, might I ask where you were?

McBish
2009-11-18, 10:28 PM
I try ma'am. She smiles setting down the tray. She smiles at Misaki. It's my pleasure, I'm glad to hear you are OK.

The Bushranger
2009-11-18, 10:34 PM
[Misaki's Room]

Quinn finds a chair and settles into it to enjoy her healthy dinner.

Neon Knight
2009-11-18, 10:35 PM
[Front Door]

"Oh, um..." Misaki fidgets. What does she say? She can't admit that she snuck along with Quinn, Butler, and Happy on a dangerous mission....

Misaki wrings her hands behind her back.

___

[Misaki's Room]

Misaki digs into her own dinner.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-18, 10:36 PM
You don't have to answer if you don't want. I just thought I would ask.

Neon Knight
2009-11-18, 10:37 PM
[Front Door]

"Um, sorry, it's a secret!"

McBish
2009-11-18, 10:38 PM
Astrid smiles and turns to leave the room unless someone stops her.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-18, 10:39 PM
Ok. That's fine. Runner sits down on the floor. Might make him a little less scary. Got any questions for me?

Neon Knight
2009-11-18, 10:46 PM
[Front Door]

Misaki looks him over. "Why are you so big?" Why was everyone so big compared to her?

The Bushranger
2009-11-18, 10:46 PM
[Misaki's Room]

"Astrid?" Quinn looks up. "I'll start your medical lessons tomorrow, if you want..."

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-18, 10:49 PM
Runner chuckles a little. Because I was born that way.

Neon Knight
2009-11-18, 10:50 PM
[Front Door]

Misaki peers at him with even more curiosity. "What? You weren't born. Mama says robots are made, not born."

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-18, 10:54 PM
[Front door]

Runner nods. That is true. But, I am not truly a robot. I am a member of a race called Transformers. You could say we are...living robots, I guess.

Neon Knight
2009-11-18, 10:55 PM
[Front Door]

Misaki is just ever so curious, now, that she's completely lost her fear. She steps closer, tail swishing excitedly. "Living robots?"

But a deadtime ooze noms her.

McBish
2009-11-18, 10:56 PM
[Misaki's Room]

That sounds like a good idea. I look forward to it.

The Bushranger
2009-11-18, 10:56 PM
[Misaki's Room]

Quinn smiles at Astrid and, after finishing her meal, Quinn deadtimes as well.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-18, 10:58 PM
[Front door]

Runner smiles a little and nods.

Ashen Lilies
2009-11-19, 07:44 AM
Quinn, alas, blissfully unknowing, is training the far more powerful meddrone scanners on Phoenix now!

Same readings. Zombie cells zombifying living cells. Immune system destroying zombie cells. He's destroying himself.

Neon Knight
2009-11-19, 08:03 AM
[Misaki's Room]

Misaki is softly asleep in her bed.

___

[Great Room]

...and also here, asleep on the couch.

Weird. You would think continuity would fold these two together at some point, but there are still clearly two Misakis.

McBish
2009-11-19, 12:27 PM
Astrid heads to the infirmary for her medical training.

The Bushranger
2009-11-19, 12:32 PM
[Infirmary]

Same readings. Zombie cells zombifying living cells. Immune system destroying zombie cells. He's destroying himself.

Quinn decides to try dipping into her divine power, and targets the zombie cells with pure divine energy!

Just a little, for starters.

Ashen Lilies
2009-11-19, 06:11 PM
Phoenix moans as this Happens. Congratulations! You just anhilated some of his zombie cells! Well, I say 'some'. Really, it's like trying to use radiation to zap him whene half his cells are cancerous. Dead either way.

Neon Knight
2009-11-19, 07:27 PM
[Misaki's Room]

The little catgirl tosses and turns in her sleep. She whimpers slightly, caught in the thrall of a nightmare...

____

[Great Room]

Misaki #2 is in the exact same situation, curled up on the couch, shivering lightly in her restless slumber.

Reinholdt
2009-11-19, 08:01 PM
[Great Room]

Butler walks in, sees Misaki sleeping and stands there, watching her with a smile on his face. As well as now trying to be much more quiet. Don't want to wake her after all.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-19, 11:22 PM
Runner undeadtimes in the great room. He sees Butler, smiles, and waves.

billtodamax
2009-11-20, 01:36 AM
Susan's in her new Magchair in the greatroom, testing out it's hovering capabilities.
"Nice." She says.

Neon Knight
2009-11-20, 08:00 AM
[Misaki's Room ---> Kitchen]

Misaki wakes up, feeling very tired, but certainly not wanting to go back to sleep...

She gets up and goes to the kitchen in her PJs.
____

[Great Room ---> Outside]

Meanwhile, Couch Misaki wakes up in a similar manner and in a similar condition. She decides to go visit Reinholdt, however.

McBish
2009-11-20, 10:26 AM
Hey look Astrid is in the kitchen cooking. Look like she has been there for awhile, at least a couple of hours, apparently she has had trouble sleeping.

Gimliggamer
2009-11-20, 04:12 PM
Phillip walks back in GLoG, exhausted. He falls down in the lobby.

Earl of Purple
2009-11-20, 04:21 PM
Phillip may find himself being helped up by a lizardperson. The lizardperson has browny-green skin and eyes, a long tail about 6ft long, the same as the lizardperson's height. There's a belt and a bandoleer around the lizardperson's waist & chest, with a club at the belt and javalins from the bandoleer. Other than that, the lizardperson has no clothing on, but it can be hard to tell what gender the lizardperson is without specialist knowledge on reptiles.

The Bushranger
2009-11-20, 06:41 PM
[Infirmary]

Quinn decides she really needs some outside help on this, and instructs a drone to request that the president call in some specialist help.

She would herself, but her player only has ~12 minutes, so...

Fan
2009-11-20, 07:17 PM
Fanboy, shaking off MONTHS worth of cob webs, and dead time ooze ; decides it would be wise to catch up with people who knew what was going on, and to check on how his wife, and child were doing first and fore most.

So, emerging from his room with a dust ridden sigh, he heads towards the infirmary, his red eyes glinting oddly in the light.

happyturtle
2009-11-20, 07:28 PM
Unfortunately, Happy is out of the building. No one seems to know where she went.

Fan
2009-11-20, 07:34 PM
A little confused, and a little more then out of ways to find her magically, he decides to do things the old fashioned way, and simply ask people what she had been doing earlier.

Anyone who wants to, can intercept him asking random NPC's.

Lex-Kat
2009-11-20, 09:27 PM
Lex appears in GLoG.

She looks splendid in all her royal garb. A sparkly silver crown sits upon her head.

Hello? Is anyone here?

Reinholdt
2009-11-20, 09:29 PM
Butler is around.
Reinholdt seems to just keep missing Lex. Shame. He needs to actually talk to her too.

"Hi ma'am. How may I help you ma'am?"

Lex-Kat
2009-11-20, 09:45 PM
Butler! You're still alive. Lex smiles and hugs Butler. Have you seen my daughter, Krysta? Or maybe Happyturtle?

Reinholdt
2009-11-20, 09:48 PM
Lex gets small hugs back. Cause Lex is small and we don't want to crush her.

"Is there any reason I wouldn't be alive ma'am?" :smallconfused:

"I have seen both of them ma'am. But not today ma'am."

Lex-Kat
2009-11-20, 10:04 PM
No reason. Do you know where they might be?

((Hint: Krysta likes to visit either the kitchen, Rose Garden, or the Movie Theatre.

Has the Movie theatre but shut down due to budget cuts??))

Reinholdt
2009-11-20, 10:07 PM
Of course it has! :smallbiggrin:
:smallfrown:

"Well I could check and see if they're here ma'am. Happy has been in the infirmary a lot lately ma'am." Since everyone's been in the infirmary a lot lately. It's like the new great room.

"And Krysta likes the rose garden ma'am." Offering his shoulder for Lex to ride on, he heads towards the rose garden and passes the kitchen along the way.

Lex-Kat
2009-11-20, 10:10 PM
Really? Lex sits on his shoulder. How's she been? Does she get along with everyone?

Reinholdt
2009-11-20, 10:12 PM
"Well.. I haven't really seen her all that much ma'am. But she seems to get along with me and Quinn just fine ma'am." :smallsmile:

"Think she and Daisuke don't like each other much though ma'am. Not sure why ma'am." :smallconfused:

Butler walks.

Lex-Kat
2009-11-20, 10:14 PM
Daisuke's who again? Lex rides.

Krysta isn't in the kitchen, btw.

Reinholdt
2009-11-20, 10:18 PM
Butler continues to the rose garden.
"He's umm... this guy who... it's very hard to explain ma'am. Said something about servants didn't exist though ma'am." :smallconfused:

Lex-Kat
2009-11-20, 10:26 PM
What? Now it's Lex's turn to be confused. Were you present when he said this?

Reinholdt
2009-11-20, 10:29 PM
"Yeah. I disagreed with him ma'am. And then he said something else ma'am. I can't remember exactly ma'am. It was a bit confusing ma'am." Even his player doesn't remember the exact exchange beyond gender equality vs. inequality.

Lex-Kat
2009-11-20, 10:36 PM
((I don't remember it much either. :smallsmile:))

Lex reaches up and scritches Butler's ear. I bet it was.

They arrive at the Rose Garden and can easily see Krysta sleeping in the grass and a bed os rose petals. The stems cast aside.

There she is. Isn't she perfect? You haven't hit on her, have you Butler?

Reinholdt
2009-11-20, 10:37 PM
Butler purrs a little.

"Hit her ma'am? I would never do that ma'am." :smalleek:

Not like she'd accept it anyways. Wrong gender and all that.

Lex-Kat
2009-11-20, 10:49 PM
Lex just rolls her eyes and smiles. Good. I wouldn't want her to hurt you. Could you wake her for me, please?

((And the Response will have to wait till I get home in about 1/2 an hour.))

Reinholdt
2009-11-20, 10:54 PM
"Sure ma'am." Butler seems... joyful. He hasn't been asked to wake anyone up since coming to GLoG. It's like riding a bike. He's very good at choosing just the right amount of disturbance to complement the rest and wake people. Still... it's a pixie. He'll have to go a little softer than usual.

"Excuse me Krysta ma'am. Someone is here to see you ma'am." :smallsmile:
*insert appropriate butler waking technique here*

Je dit Viola
2009-11-20, 11:02 PM
Helen's plot clone is here, in the building somewhere. Maybe the basement or training room or something? I don't know. Sure. Training room, practicing stances by herself.

She also has a folded up letter sticking out of her back pocket.

And...human form. Yeah. She should try some other form sooner or later.

The Bushranger
2009-11-20, 11:13 PM
A plot-clone of Quinn is in the Great Room, reading a book on motherhood.

Destro_Yersul
2009-11-20, 11:31 PM
*bamf*

Destro has suddenly started being here. Perhaps on the whims of his player, perhaps because of shenanigans, or perhaps just because he feels like it.

Hi! I'm an undead expert, someone here needed one?

Or maybe it's an entirely unsubtle other reason.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-11-20, 11:33 PM
Runner undeadtimes in the great room. He stretches and yawns a little, which sounds weird.

The Bushranger
2009-11-20, 11:34 PM
We'll say Destro, The Friendly Lich and Purveyor of Trout, appeared in the Infirmary, where Quinn looks up in surprise!

"Er, yeah, I did. I didn't expect a response this quickly though." Quinn, a very pregnant paladin/telepath/Champion of Neirian (who, were ACRO a movie, would be played by Jewel Staite) steps back from the bed Phoenix is on. "There's something going on here that I'd never had thought was possible...it's like he's 50% zombified."

Destro_Yersul
2009-11-20, 11:37 PM
Well that's curious, but not entirely unprecedented. The incarnation of Necromancy removes a trout from his pocket and sets it on a side table, followed by a magnifying glass, a comically oversized stethoscope and a coin. Apparently this was done for no reason at all, because Destro then ambles over to the bed for a closer look at Phoenix.

Let's see what's wrong here...

The Bushranger
2009-11-20, 11:42 PM
"From what I've been able to tell, he's in a state of equilibrium - his remaining cells have enough divine energy to destroy the zombie cells, but they zombe cells are zombifying the rest of him at the same rate they're being destroyed, so he's going to die if nothing's done. I tried Divine Channeling but that just killed them off a little faster - he'd still be dead..."

Quinn, moody and hormonal, sighs and folds her hands behind her back.

*casts Summon KidKris* <_<

Destro_Yersul
2009-11-20, 11:48 PM
Well, I may be able to fix this. May. It's very curious indeed, and I'm not at all sure if my attempt will work. First of all, though, he'd like to get a look at the magic involved. The lich adjusts his vision, strands of magic flitting across his sight. Every spell and magical effect nearby should be visible and identifiable, and thus more easily understood.

The Bushranger
2009-11-20, 11:52 PM
Quinn nods, smiling slightly hopefully, and watches...

Lex-Kat
2009-11-20, 11:56 PM
"Sure ma'am." Butler seems... joyful. He hasn't been asked to wake anyone up since coming to GLoG. It's like riding a bike. He's very good at choosing just the right amount of disturbance to complement the rest and wake people. Still... it's a pixie. He'll have to go a little softer than usual.

"Excuse me Krysta ma'am. Someone is here to see you ma'am." :smallsmile:
*insert appropriate butler waking technique here*
{Rose Garden}

Krysta slowly wakes up. What is it Butler? She says sleepily? slightly squinting her eyes.

{Training Room}

Bianca walks up behind Helen. So, how fast can you shift forms? Can you look like a little girl, like your sister?