PDA

View Full Version : international options

Manji
2009-11-07, 05:57 PM
Hello Giant,

I'm a big fan from Mexico, I haven't bought any of the books yet, but I'm really considering all four books at once, is there any chance that your books will be sold in mexican comic stores like Vid Comics or Comicastle?

If not, I wonder if ookoodook.com will be offering any bundles with the four books at a special price or with some special gift, and doing any international deliveries, thanks in advance for reading this

PS. Sorry if this isn't the right place for the thread:smallredface:

[TS] Shadow
2009-11-07, 09:56 PM
I'm not sure if the books are in stores internationally, but you can order all four books at Ookoodook. Unfortunatley, there is no bundle for ordering more than one book as of right now.

(If I'm wrong, please point it out; I'd hate to give misinformation.)

ZerglingOne
2009-11-09, 08:08 AM
Well, there IS a gift (I think Rich mentioned magnet) if you buy from ookoodook and spend more than $50 in a single order(Shipping not included). Not sure of the rest of the details though.

Manji
2009-11-10, 04:32 PM
thanks for your help guys, I'll check the page and see what's the best options to get the books

APEGames Help
2009-11-13, 12:03 AM
At this point I am not aware of plans to do any bundle pricing.

I do not deal with distribution, so I wish I could tell you what stores carry the OOTS books. Fans here would be the best bet for that information.

There are 2 gifts
- a magnet for orders over $50 in product (min one OOTS item)
- two free Order of the Stick holiday cards with the purchase of The Order of the Stick: Don't Split the Party!

As for shipping options, I just posted information in another thread that pertains to your post. If you have further questions, PLEASE feel free to email me!

I believe Mexico has the same pricing as Canada, but I would need to check USPS to be 100% sure they have not changed that pricing before I would swear to it.

See ookoodook.com for this announcement:
Shipping Price Reduction: We've gotten complaints that shipping costs for international orders were too high. We heard you and reduced the prices for shipping in our store. Now Canadian customers won't pay more than $26, nor other international customers more than $45. Customers that have already placed orders will be refunded the difference when their order ships.

DarkCloud
2009-11-22, 04:20 PM
The author would probably prefer that you order from his new company, but if there are any difficulties with that, then Paizo.com also delivers book orders internationally and you can ship all the books in one shipment.