View Full Version : What's it called? 3.5

2009-11-08, 10:06 PM
As a random topic, I'm searching for the Knights of Nimbral. There was a web article released I think in concurrence with Shining South, depicting the PrC of the Knights of Nimbral. An airborne mounted warrior class, at certain levels they also gained magic armor, culminating in Greater Storm Armor.

Does anyone have the link to the PrC?

2009-11-08, 10:16 PM
Is the Knight of the Flying Hunt (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20051111a&page=8) from CoV what you're looking for?

2009-11-08, 10:32 PM
That's the one. thanks