PDA

View Full Version : Roy and Belkar: Ventriloquist Act

Berserk Monk
2009-11-11, 09:47 AM
So in comic 689, does anyone else notice that as Roy grabs Belkar it also looks like he's holding a ventriloquist dummy? How awesome would their act be?

Optimystik
2009-11-11, 09:51 AM
I can see it now... like a black Jeff Dunham and a (more) evil Peanut.

Berserk Monk
2009-11-11, 11:20 AM
Belkar and Roy!

One's a Sexy Shoeless God of War, The other is the Nuts-est of them All!

B.I.T.T.
2009-11-11, 02:41 PM
Well firstly Roy isn't known for his sense of humor, and Belkar is known to have something of a bad stabbing habit, so I don't see this getting off the ground unless it was literally the only way that the OotS could defeat Xykon (which would be an....interesting turn of events).

Secondly because of the aforementioned stabbing habit I see the act ending shortly after it began with a dagger in Roy's leg and Belkar being thrown voilently towards the nearest wall. Which I suppose would be pretty funny. But of course most of the nightclubs they would play would require a two drink minimum so Xykon wouldn't see it anyway because...ya know...lich.

DukeGod
2009-11-11, 09:18 PM
Well firstly Roy isn't known for his sense of humor, and Belkar is known to have something of a bad stabbing habit, so I don't see this getting off the ground unless it was literally the only way that the OotS could defeat Xykon (which would be an....interesting turn of events
well,Xykon don't remenber neither of them very well(and he thinks Roy is dead) so they could infiltrate the city by doing so.They could tell Xykon not to warn Redcloak cause Redcloak would brag about security and whatever...

back to the joke,I would pay to see a puppet Belkar stab everyone in a room who is not me...