PDA

View Full Version : Happi Coat

The Vorpal Tribble
2009-11-11, 05:05 PM
My best friend's sister is celebrating her sweet 16th, and is having an elaborate Japanese-themed b-day. Those that can are dressing up for the occasion.

I've been looking to order a happi coatwith a rooster symbol on it, preferably gamecocks fighting.

Anyone have any idea where I might find such a thing? Been searching online all over but can't find anything. Doesn't even have to be a happi coat i guess, but any article of clothing.

zeratul
2009-11-11, 06:11 PM
I imagine if you cant find one online you can probably find someone who could custom make one for you. I'd also look around online for sites that might do custom designed happi coats.

Stormthorn
2009-11-13, 01:55 AM
My best friend's sister is celebrating her sweet 16th, and is having an elaborate Japanese-themed b-day. Those that can are dressing up for the occasion.

I've been looking to order a happi coatwith a rooster symbol on it, preferably gamecocks fighting.

Anyone have any idea where I might find such a thing? Been searching online all over but can't find anything. Doesn't even have to be a happi coat i guess, but any article of clothing.

If you cant find it online your in trouble.
Is their anyone in your area that could customize a generic one to add the gamecocks?

Japanese themed birthday for a 16 year old girl, eh?
Thats either a creation of pure horror or a dream come true.

The Vorpal Tribble
2009-11-29, 02:10 PM
I've yet to find one. I found an awesome dragon-print coat... but the company won't answer their phones or emails.

I've only found maybe 3 sites that sell them and they are all the same generic ones.

So basically, dragon or fighting ***** on it. Preferably black or red.

Example of the dragon coat I wanted to get:
http://www.happicoats.com/store.php?a=ViewProd&pID=11