PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in working with me on a comic?

Moff Chumley
2009-11-12, 11:22 PM
Well Playground, try as I might, I can't seem to install Inkscape on my computer. However, I desperately want to do an OotS style comic. I'm a terrible artist, so I'd be happy to write, come up with characters, manage threads, et cetera. If anyone here with some talent as an OotS-style artist wants to work with me on a comic, I'd be very grateful.

I don't have many ideas at the moment, so I'm open to any genre or theme you'd like to draw. Anyone interested?

Elrond
2009-11-17, 02:39 AM
Ill help drawing is easy coming up with the story is the hard part

Bago!!!
2009-11-17, 03:52 AM
What kind of story are we talking about?

Maximum Zersk
2009-11-17, 02:58 PM
I might be able to help.

Sure, I've got a lot of work already, but who knows, if you give the ideas and stuff.

Fay Graydon
2009-11-17, 03:02 PM
How about getting everyone to do a littler panel joke or a strip for your comic and desiding then?

Cuz I mean, depending on updates... id be happy to draw for you.

The Dark Fiddler
2009-11-17, 03:32 PM
How about getting everyone to do a littler panel joke or a strip for your comic and desiding then?

Cuz I mean, depending on updates... id be happy to draw for you.

You just gave me the idea for a comic where every panel is done by a different person, somehow.

I think it'd be very interesting.

Fay Graydon
2009-11-17, 04:14 PM
You just gave me the idea for a comic where every panel is done by a different person, somehow.

I think it'd be very interesting.

I had an idea like that... except my plan was that you simply went "ME TO DO NEXT STRIP".
And then you could do what you wanted with the story.

Mystic Muse
2009-11-17, 08:24 PM
if you wanted Moff you could help me on my webcomci. "OMGWTFBBQ!" it's a D&D sitcom starring the gods/demon lords.

we only have one comic currently however.

Dvandemon
2009-12-29, 11:52 AM
I had a webcomic idea for a long time.
Characters: I haven't thought of names yet
A goblin ranger.grim/Mystic Theurge epic level
A kobold conjurer/alchemist at least 17th level aka the Trapmaster!
A drow sorceror relatively new low-leveled member
A bard who looks human but actually is of an unknown race*
An elf female rogue/ranger
*I'll reveal his race later on in the story
I have an idea for a story but now, I'm mostly thinking of action sequences

Bago!!!
2009-12-31, 10:02 PM
Interesting... It would be most fun if this was a web game, where everyone would basically tell a story comic panel by comic panel. Sort of like the "Bob, Went, to, the, store, but, he, stopped, to, eat, monkies."

... Cept without the monkies....