PDA

View Full Version : Well That Was Unexpected Thread II: Now with 230% more lasers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Emperor Ing
2014-05-08, 12:48 AM
Well stay tuned to find out how that particular session ended! Because I almost never plan out comics in advance, I can not say how or when Black Crusadin' as a series will end but it will. Eventually. Maybe.

Speaking of long-lasting series that go on forever with virtually no end in sight...Comic 660 is up! (http://s28.postimg.org/cgq4g2225/660.png) I had a bit of fun with this one. I love it when that happens.

Questions? Comments? Critique?

Keios
2014-05-08, 06:43 AM
I should've seen that coming, way before the first pannel of this strip. Great job on those eyes, BTW.

Emperor Ing
2014-05-13, 08:27 PM
That comic sort of just happened as well. On the bright side, it did inspire me as to what to do for the next chapter.

Comic 661. (http://postimg.org/image/6curwybzj/) This entire comic is one giant lampshade for all two of you who want to know what happened to the Apocalypse Cruisers.

Speaking of chapters, i'm hereby declaring this chapter completed. Seriously, I really the break.

The next chapter will follow the inspiration I got from 660. It will be more slice-of-life styled and will focus more on situational comedy and characterization than the usual laser-beaming shenanigans. Furthermore i'd like to begin using the new character art style i've been experimenting with. As I said before, characters with already semi-realistic looks like the Custodes, Custodian Rand, Jeroshaw, Professor Savaddor will not be changed. Characters like The Emperor and Xeno who are drawn in Madness style will not be changed either.

When Comic 662 is finished and the haitus ends, it'll be posted in a new thread.

HalfTangible
2014-05-13, 09:42 PM
That comic sort of just happened as well. On the bright side, it did inspire me as to what to do for the next chapter.

Comic 661. (http://postimg.org/image/6curwybzj/) This entire comic is one giant lampshade for all two of you who want to know what happened to the Apocalypse Cruisers.

Speaking of chapters, i'm hereby declaring this chapter completed. Seriously, I really the break.

The next chapter will follow the inspiration I got from 660. It will be more slice-of-life styled and will focus more on situational comedy and characterization than the usual laser-beaming shenanigans. Furthermore i'd like to begin using the new character art style i've been experimenting with. As I said before, characters with already semi-realistic looks like the Custodes, Custodian Rand, Jeroshaw, Professor Savaddor will not be changed. Characters like The Emperor and Xeno who are drawn in Madness style will not be changed either.

When Comic 662 is finished and the haitus ends, it'll be posted in a new thread.

This Magos is my new favorite character.

LibraryOgre
2014-05-22, 10:38 AM
The Mod Wonder: Closed for length. Restart as you like.