PDA

View Full Version : Warcraft: Reign of Chaos (Game Started)

Pages : [1] 2

Shadowcaller
2009-11-16, 10:56 AM
Warcraft: Reign of Chaos

Rules and victory conditions
Day phases will last 48 hours, night phases for 24 hours.

During the day phases every player can vote for a player they want to be removed from the game. The removed players role will be revealed in the end-of-day narration. Day actions can be used during this phase.

During the night all night actions can be used. The roles of players that dies during the night won't be revealed.

One team will win once they have killed all opposing teams as well as any neutrals that may have joined an opposing team.

What neutrals that will be in the game is decided purely by chance and how large the player base is.

Neutrals can during any night phase of the game, select a team they want to win with and will then share victory condition with them. If they haven't selected a team before they die or the game ends, the will automatically lose.

Team Alliance
Paladin (Baner): The Paladin can every night protect one selected player from night kills. If the protected player is targeted by a night kill the end of night narration will reveal that the player was protected during the night. Scries as Paladin (Alliance Baner).

Archmage (Seer): Every night the archmage can see the true role of one selected player. Scries as Archmage (Alliance Seer)

Mountain King (Killer): Every night the mountain king can kill one selected player, unless this player is protected by a baner the same night. The end of night narration will reveal what player the mountain king killed, but not the killed players role. Scries as Mountain King (Alliance Killer).

Peasant (Villager): Have no types of night actions at all. Scries as Peasant (Alliance Villager).

Team Horde
Tauren Chieftain (Baner): The tauren chieftain can every night protect one selected player from night kills. If the protected player is targeted by a night kill the end of night narration will reveal that the player was protected during the night. Scries as Tauren Chieftain (Horde Baner).

Far Seer (Seer): Every night the far seer can see the true role of a selected player. Scries as Far Seer (Horde Seer).

Blademaster (Killer): Every night the blademaster can kill one selected player, unless this player is protected by a baner the same night. The end of night narration will reveal what player the blademaster killed, but not the killed players role. Scries as Blademaster (Horde Killer).

Peon (Villager): Have no types of night actions at all. Scries as Peon (Horde Villager).

Team Scourge
Dread Lord (Baner): The dread lord can every night protect one selected player from night kills. If the protected player is targeted by a night kill the end of night narration will reveal that the player was protected during the night. Scries as Dread Lord (Scourge Baner).

Lich (Seer): Every night the lich can see the true role of a selected player. Scries as Lich (Scourge Seer).

Death Knight (Killer): Every night the death knight can kill one player unless he/she is protected by a baner. The end of night narration will reveal what player the death knight killed, but not the killed players role. Scries as Death Knight (Scourge killer).

Acolyte (Villager): Have no type of night actions at all. Scries as Acolyte (Scourge Villager).

Team Night Elf
Keeper of the grove (Baner): The keeper of the grove can every night can protect one selected player from being killed during the night. If the protected player is targeted by a night kill the end of night narration will reveal that the player was protected during the night. Scries as Keeper of the grove (Night Elf Baner).

Priestess of the Moon (Seer): Every night the priestess of the moon can see the true role of a player. Scries as Priestess of the Moon (Night Elf Seer).

Demon Hunter (Killer): Every night the demon hunter can kill one player, unless he/she is protected by a baner. The end of night narration will reveal what player the demon hunter killed, but not the killed players role. Scries as Demon Hunter (Night Elf Killer)

Wisp (Villager): Have no night actions at all. Scries as Wisp (Night Elf Villager).

Neutrals
Goblin Alchemist (Necromancer): The goblin alchemist can every second night raise a non-lynched player from the dead. Players can only be ressurected once. Scries as Goblin Alchemist (Necromancer).

Dark Ranger (Controller): Can every day change one players vote which he or she won't be aware of. Since this is a day action, the dark ranger is not effected by voiding. Scries as Dark Ranger (Controller).

Pandaren Brewmaster (Disguiser): Every night the panderen brew master can make a dead or alive player to appear as a role of his choice for all seers that scry him during that night. Scries as Panderen Brewmaster (Disguiser).

Pit Lord (Voider): Every night the Pit Lord can make one player unable to use any night actions that night. The Pit Lord will know if the void was successful or not. Scries as Pit Lord (Voider).

Firelord (Blocker): The firelord may block night actions of his choice from effecting one selected player each night. But it can't block night kills. Scries as Firelord (Blocker).

Beastmaster (Day Baner): Can every night select one player to be protected from dying during the following day-phase. If this ability successfully protects someone from the lynch, the ability can't be used during the next night-phase. Scries as Beastmaster (Day Baner).

Naga Sea Witch (Kidnapper): Every night the naga sea witch may make a player unable to use any night actions, be effected by any night actions or die for one night and one day. This player will count as being dead for every victory condition during that period of time and can't be targeted by this ability again. The end-of-night narration will reveal the name of the player that was kidnapped. Scries as Naga Sea Witch (Kidnapper).

Goblin Tinker (Medium): Every night the goblin tinker may select a dead player to see his/her true role. Scries as Goblin Tinker (Medium).

Additional Rules:
Helgraf's scry interference rule is in effect.

Day/Night phases may last longer than 48 hours due to the narrators busy real life. Changing of votes or night actions can continue up until the moment when the 'Day/Night ends' post goes up.

Autolynches will occur if you miss two consecutive days of voting.

You will only send in night actions to me, Shadowcaller.

Neutrals will scry as the team they have chosen (or not chosen).

A baner can if he/she wants protect a player from scries instead of kills, this will show no result at all as scry interference.

Player List
1. Tenuki - Archmage (Alliance Seer) - Auto-lynched day 6
2. Murska
3. Dirk Kris - Beast Master (Day baner) - Lynched day 1
4. Lizard Lord
5. Mustadio - Killed night 11
6. YimmytheSneak
7. Opeth_Freak
8. Aemoh - Killed night 1
9. Freshmeat - Killed night 2
10. BigFish - Killed night 2
11. Geesi
12. TehSheen - Killed night 11
13. Yspoch - Wisp (Night Elf Villager) - Lynched day 7
14. The Bookworm - Killed night 1
15. Paul Muad'dib - Goblin Alchemist (Necromancer) - Lynched day 9
16. Billtodamax - Peon (Horde Villager) - Lynched day 5
17. Dallas-Dakota - Mountain King (Alliance Killer) - Lynched day 2
18. Fleeing Coward - Blade Master (Horde Killer) - Lynched day 4
19. Cd4 - Wisp (Night Elf Villager) - Lynched day 10
20. Oddity
21. Lex-kat -Killed night 11
22. Sir Stixalot - Demon Hunter (Night Elf Killer) - Lynched day 8
23. Dahlia - Replaced with Anatharon
24. Robert Blackletterr
25. Orzel - Wisp (Night Elf Villager) - Lynched day 11
26. Istari - Killed night 11
27. Redscholargypsy - Dread Lord (Scourge Baner) - Lynched day 3
28. Incorperal - Peasant (Alliance Villager) - Lynched day 6

Auto-lynch replacement

Anatharon

Tenuki
2009-11-16, 12:05 PM
I'll be joining this!

Murska
2009-11-16, 12:09 PM
I'm in. :smalltongue:

Dirk Kris
2009-11-16, 12:16 PM
Wow, I'm so in on this.

Lizard Lord
2009-11-16, 12:29 PM
Sing me up

Mustiado
2009-11-16, 01:11 PM
This is relevant to my interests.

YimmytheSneak
2009-11-16, 01:25 PM
My interests are relevant to this. Add me pl0x?

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-16, 01:41 PM
In as well!

Aemoh
2009-11-16, 02:28 PM
In, says I.

Freshmeat
2009-11-16, 03:24 PM
I'm more of a fan of a straight up villagers vs. wolves fight, but since this is Warcraft, how can I refuse?

*crosses fingers for Lich, DK, Cryptlord, Warden, Naga Sea Witch, Dark Ranger or Firelord*
(sooo many great heroes in that game)

BishFish
2009-11-16, 03:41 PM
this is cool! IN.

Guancyto
2009-11-16, 04:12 PM
This will be Chaos!

In in in~

TehSheen
2009-11-16, 04:52 PM
I am so in!

Yspoch
2009-11-16, 05:07 PM
In please! Frostmourne hungers!

The Bookworm
2009-11-16, 09:33 PM
In! With computers!

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-11-16, 10:32 PM
In! *crosses fingers for Neutral*

billtodamax
2009-11-17, 12:32 AM
I'll be in.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-17, 01:19 AM
Ayup, I think I'l be joining this...

billtodamax
2009-11-17, 01:21 AM
DD! Your name changed! It's back to Dallas-Dakota! When?

Fleeing Coward
2009-11-17, 06:51 AM
Count me in

cd4
2009-11-17, 01:27 PM
I think I might try more than one WW game at once and this sounds interesting. I will join.

Just one question on Team Balance. The way things stand, the first 20 players add one of each team role is added to the pool of roles. For every 5 players after that you add 1 neutral and 4 villagers.
What will you do if the total number of players ends in a number other than 5 or 0? As far as I can tell if the number ends in 1 or 6 then you add 1 neutral and leave it at that, If the number ends in 4 or 9 you add 4 villagers and have no neutral in the final set of 5.

If the total number of players ends in 2,3,7 or 8 then how will you mantain an equal number of players on each team?

Shadowcaller
2009-11-17, 01:38 PM
I think I might try more than one WW game at once and this sounds interesting. I will join.

Just one question on Team Balance. The way things stand, the first 20 players add one of each team role is added to the pool of roles. For every 5 players after that you add 1 neutral and 4 villagers.
What will you do if the total number of players ends in a number other than 5 or 0? As far as I can tell if the number ends in 1 or 6 then you add 1 neutral and leave it at that, If the number ends in 4 or 9 you add 4 villagers and have no neutral in the final set of 5.

If the total number of players ends in 2,3,7 or 8 then how will you mantain an equal number of players on each team?

If the player base ends at any of those numbers, I will just fill the remaining spots with neutrals instead of villagers to keep the teams even.

Oddity
2009-11-17, 07:19 PM
Meh, I have to be in

Lex-Kat
2009-11-17, 10:59 PM
In. :smallsmile:

Shadowcaller
2009-11-19, 11:53 AM
We have reached the minimum number of players, but it would be fun if we had more thought. :smallcool:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-19, 12:54 PM
GO GO GO GO, SIGN UP GO GO GO ZERGLING RUSH!!!

Oh wait, different game.:smalltongue:

Sir Stixalot
2009-11-19, 01:46 PM
I have been following the WW threads for some time and actually joined the forums finally just to start participating. As long as you don't mind throwing a complete and utter newbie into the works, I would love to join this one as well.

Sir Stixalot

Dahlia
2009-11-19, 01:49 PM
In the name of Cenarius, I join!

Robert Blackletter
2009-11-19, 01:55 PM
Screw it, I'm in

Orzel
2009-11-19, 07:03 PM
I'm in, like a bandit.

Istari
2009-11-19, 09:06 PM
In
"Your the king? Well I didn't vote for you."

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-20, 05:19 AM
See, zergling rush always works.:smalltongue:

RedScholarGypsy
2009-11-21, 08:53 PM
In, please

Incorporeal
2009-11-22, 02:56 PM
In?

Out of curiosity, if someone scries a neutral who has joined a team, will the person see the neutral's team?

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-11-25, 10:08 AM
Uhh... bump?

Shadowcaller
2009-11-25, 10:42 AM
Uhh... bump?

Yeah, I'm going to send out the role PM's today. The recruitment was just extended a bit since it was thanksgiving and a great deal of people would miss the first day otherwise.

Anyhow, to answer Incorporeal's question, yes, if a neutral player is scried it will shown what team he/she have chosen to be with.

Also, there will be some changes to the rules to adept to the player base, the voider's of each team will be removed in favor for more villagers. There will also be some slight changes with the neutrals as the pitlord becomes the voider.

Shadowcaller
2009-11-25, 07:29 PM
Roles sent with the help of Happyturtle, some minor rule changes (just read the rules) and the game will start tomorrow once I finish the starting narration.

Some people won't be here because of thanks giving so the first day will last quite long.

Shadowcaller
2009-11-26, 09:30 PM
The TV screen is turned on and shows a huge logo.

Azeroth News Network

The image flashes to show a middle-aged attractive blond human girl sitting beside a broad shouldered male orc with black shortcut hair both of them smiling at you.

With your hosts Isabel and Mugz the blood render

Another flash shows a night elf warden dressed in a blood stenched armor.

Corda Felsong with sport

The image switch over to a skeletal figure dressed in ruined clothes.

Amnennar the Coldbringer with the weather

Finally the screen shows a small goblin dressed in a black tuxedo with a huge grin on his face.

And Zautso Steambolt with economics

Then the image switches back to the hosts.

Throm-Ka brothers and sisters, latest news, war in Tanaris should we go directly to the blood-shed Isabel?

We shall Mugz, yesterday a full out war broke out between various factions, we are going directly over to Ken who I understand is right at the center of the conflict.

Once again the image shifts, showing a sweaty male human in a white airy robe standing in the middle of a desert, behind him there is couple of ominous looking buildings.

Yes, I am Mugz, the horde, alliance, night elves and the scourge have recently started a war of resources in this area.

Resources? In a desert?

They found some gold mines... it's always about the gold mines.

So that thing we see behind you... thats the scourge encampment right?

Correct, they are spreading pretty fast, I can already feel the ground change underneath my feet...

The image suddenly shakes as a creatures swoops down from above.

Ahh! By the Light, it's... ahhh!

The camera shakes some more and more screams can be heard as it seems to fall to the ground and we switch back to the hosts again that stares blankly and slightly horrified at you before they start to smile again.

Well... back to us then, thank you for your report Ken.

A strong prey those gargoyles.

Quite Mugz, and we will be seeing some more of them aren't we? But first we shall see what the rest of the armies are doing. Over to you Agra.

The camera switches to a female in s similar outfit as the last reporter standing near a few huts with armored orcs, trolls and tauren moving around.

Zug-zug Isabel, standing here at the horde encampment watching the Kodo's unload, I can tell you that the horde is aiming for a victory today.

Have there been any reports of the night elves or the alliance yet?

Those cow- comrades haven't shown up yet, but the war chief is planning to use the night elves to deal with the wood shortage in the region.

Oh? Well, how is the moral? What can we-

Suddenly the image get's a little fuzzy.

I think we are losing you...

Instead a image showing a wizened human man with white beard in a robe can be seen.

What is this? These barbarians stand no chance against the arcane might of the alliance, I can ensure every viewer that we won't be bothered by some brutes. Hear me, or I might turn you into a mindless sheep.

Uh... we are always interested in our viewers opinions.

Bah, your prattle begins to annoy me, I have said what I shall, the alliance is going to triumph this day. Good Day

The Image cuts back to the two hosts.

The alliance certainly seems confident, don't you think Mugz?

The orc moves uncomfortable in his chair Too confident...

Yes... and I believe we have someone else on the line?

The camera suddenly shows the still image of a man with antlers.

Hello?

If those primitive beasts dare hurt the trees...!

Be calm, we-

I won't listen to excuses, they will all face the full wrath of the forest!

I think we have to cut to commercial there...

Game starts

The game starts with a day that will end in 72 hours or when everyone have voted

Player List
1. Tenuki
2. Murska
3. Dirk Kris
4. Lizard Lord
5. Mustadio
6. YimmytheSneak
7. Opeth_Freak
8. Aemoh
9. Freshmeat
10. BigFish
11. Geesi
12. TehSheen
13. Yspoch
14. The Bookworm
15. Paul Muad'dib
16. Billtodamax
17. Dallas-Dakota
18. Fleeing Coward
19. Cd4
20. Oddity
21. Lex-kat
22. Sir Stixalot
23. Dahlia
24. Robert Blackletterr
25. Orzel
26. Istari
27. Redscholargypsy
28. Incorperal

Inhuman Bot
2009-11-26, 09:33 PM
I noticed that the game has started, but it still says recruiting. I am hopefull. :smalltongue:

The Bookworm
2009-11-26, 10:45 PM
BishFish for a start...

RedScholarGypsy
2009-11-26, 11:02 PM
Robert Blackletter. For not crediting the creator of his name:smallamused:

Lex-Kat
2009-11-26, 11:12 PM
Dirk Kris

billtodamax
2009-11-27, 12:56 AM
Dirk Kris Sure, why not?

Tenuki
2009-11-27, 03:49 AM
No information, so I'll point randomly among everyone that hasn't voted yet: Aemoh.

Shadowcaller
2009-11-27, 04:17 AM
I noticed that the game has started, but it still says recruiting. I am hopefull. :smalltongue:

((I'll sign you up on the auto-lynch replacement list.))

Aemoh
2009-11-27, 05:35 AM
*day 1 random point at The Bookworm*

cd4
2009-11-27, 07:18 AM
*Rolls Dice* Points at Murska because my dice don't like him. :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-11-27, 07:34 AM
Eh. cd4 for housing resistance operatives in the guise of dice.

Fleeing Coward
2009-11-27, 07:37 AM
Aemoh for day 1 random point.

Yspoch
2009-11-27, 07:57 AM
Tenuki with filler.

Incorporeal
2009-11-27, 12:18 PM
Aeomoh for not being the result of my random number. The penalty for such a treasonous crime is death.

Istari
2009-11-27, 01:58 PM
"You are the weakest Lich, goodbye." (Yes, this is a real quote)
Incorporeal
Dirk Kris

Edit:Nooo, don't wagon me. I was day one lynched in SSB *begs*

YimmytheSneak
2009-11-27, 02:06 PM
Istari nothing personal, just day 1.

Aemoh
2009-11-27, 05:52 PM
*switches point to Dirk Kris*

In effort to, ya know, live. It also ties up the votes, which is always fun :smallamused:

TehSheen
2009-11-27, 07:23 PM
Random point at Istari.

Opeth_Freak
2009-11-27, 07:30 PM
Istari for another wagon.

Oddity
2009-11-28, 02:44 AM
YimmytheSneak all the reasoning I need is in the name.

Sir Stixalot
2009-11-28, 04:42 AM
Sir Stixalot walked out of a nearby tavern and saw a strange group of people all pointing at each other. "What is everyone doing?", he asks a passerby. "Oh they are randomly deciding who should die today." Was the blunt reply. "How odd.", thought Sir Stixalot. "Well, people that don't point at anyone mysteriously end up dead, so it's usually best to go along with it.", said the passerby and with a small shrug wandered off. "Well fine then.", mumbled Sir Stixalot and was about to join a crowd of four and point at their target, when he stopped. He noticed that a few people were just standing there absolutely still, not pointing, not being pointed at, just looking more and more suspicious by the minute. Thinking he could easily be wrong, but unable to shake the suspicious feeling, Sir Stixalot pointed at Geesi because he looked like he was already dead.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-11-28, 10:05 AM
Lizard Lord for the random.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-11-28, 10:13 AM
Lizard Lord for another random bandwagon.

And he as a lizard has green skin! Orc!

Incorporeal
2009-11-28, 01:40 PM
Lizard Lord.

Because this is confusing.

Orzel
2009-11-28, 01:51 PM
alt wagon Istari

Freshmeat
2009-11-28, 01:54 PM
Yimmythesneak for the random!

Lizard Lord
2009-11-28, 03:17 PM
Glork, the murgul slave was wondering around aimlessly after escaping his naga masters. Now a bunch of air breathers where pointing fingers at him. One mean human named Paul Muad'dib even called him on orc. This confused Glork since he did not really see the resemblance.

Robert Blackletter
2009-11-28, 03:18 PM
orzel cos...

BishFish
2009-11-28, 07:06 PM
The Bookworm

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-11-28, 10:01 PM
Glork, the murgul slave was wondering around aimlessly after escaping his naga masters. Now a bunch of air breathers where pointing fingers at him. One mean human named Paul Muad'dib even called him on orc. This confused Glork since he did not really see the resemblance.

What?! I didn't call you an orc! DD did!

Dirk Kris
2009-11-29, 09:52 AM
Random at Robert Blackletter

Mustiado
2009-11-29, 12:45 PM
Freshmeat!!!! *shakes fist in anger*

Shadowcaller
2009-11-29, 08:58 PM
And we are back.

This just came in, a man was arrested for stealing animals from the Ashenvale national park

The image switch to a huge man, mostly dressed in leather surrounded by guards.

You got the wrong man, I didn't steal anything!

Keep'yer mouth shut, we all saw those bears, boars and owls.

The image switches back to the hosts.

The national had dozen's of repports of bears, boars and owls suddenly disappearing without a trace. The park guards become suspicious when the man in question turned up with animals previously seen inside the park.

The screen presents one of the guards close-up, he looks quite disturbed.

No idea how or why that bastard did it, grand theft beast is what I would like to call it, not sure if the bear population is even going to recover after all this.

And we are back with the hosts again.

A most peculiar crime, the man now risks between ten to fifteen years for stealing protected animals.

What have the world come to... Mugz shakes his head sadly.

Dirk Kris was lynched, he was the Beast Master (Day baner)

Night Starts and will end in about 39 hours.

Dirk Kris
2009-11-30, 10:36 AM
Wow, I guess that's what I get for not looking back a page at the votes. Good luck, guys.

Incorporeal
2009-11-30, 11:09 AM
So...

That means teams are still balanced?

There's one thing which is annoying about games with evenly matched factions. What do you hunt for? :smalleek:

There's no particular reason for anyone you see to be acting differently whether they're on your side or not.

In regular games, you hunt for wolves who act differently than townsfolk, such as, by trying to meld into the background too much, or hopping on bandwagons, or doing group voting tactics.

And as such, I'm still confused.

Will day 2 have more information than day 1?

Tenuki
2009-11-30, 12:10 PM
Wow, I'm feeling a bit sorry for Dirk Kris. If he just survived one night phase he could've baned himself, and if he was in danger of lynching after that he could've survived one lynch, claimed neutral and probably survived for a while and eventually aligned himself with a team.

And yeah, evenly matched factions are pretty confusing. I guess the only people who would stand out slightly in terms of voting patterns are the neutrals, but even they are hard to identify. And it's not really clear that it's good strategy to try to kill them. I guess it does become good strategy if you're on an underdog team, but the teams are evenly matched at this point. If I understand the rules right, on day 2 we will actually sort of have less information than we had on day 1: if someone is killed during the night, we don't get to know their role. So today, we knew that the teams were evenly matched, but if someone dies during the night, we won't even know what teams are ahead and what teams are behind anymore.

So in conclusion, I'm also still confused. I think that's normal :smallsmile:.

Lizard Lord
2009-11-30, 01:55 PM
What?! I didn't call you an orc! DD did!

The murgul slave turns to the human and says Mrgrrlgggmrl

Which translates to:

Oh. Glork sorry. Humans look alike to Glork.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-11-30, 09:08 PM
That's alright. said the human. My name's Tios. Wait a second, I can understand you... hmmm...

Lizard Lord
2009-11-30, 09:20 PM
That's alright. said the human. My name's Tios. Wait a second, I can understand you... hmmm...

Glork tilted his head in confusion. The human language was complicated and hard to understand. The unnecessary pausing between words was just one thing that was hard for Glork to understand. Still the murgol thinks he understands the human's intent and smiles. Unfortunately Glork didn't know that a murgul's smile looks like a human's frown.

Shadowcaller
2009-12-01, 01:27 PM
War of Tanaris - Night 1

We will go directly to a live update of the war.

The image shifts to a dark forest where Ken can be seen standing with a microphone. It looks like he have passed his expiration date.

"Uhh..." His jaw falls off.

...well, Ken you do have a report about the recent death knight killings right?

The reporter picks up his jaw and somehow manages to get it back into place again.

The lich king says this is only the first of many... many more will fall until life have been snuffed out... permanently.

So your saying that there is a chance of more murders?

This is not a war... this is extermination...

Suddenly a tall muscled orc appears out of nowhere and cuts Ken's head clean off "For the burning blade!"

Once again the image gets hazy and a scream can be heard in the background as the viewers get a very good view of the ground that quickly becomes covered in blood.

We'll see you soon Ken.

The bookworm was killed by The Blademaster and Aemoh was killed by the Death Knight.

Day 2 starts and will end in 48 hours

Dallas-Dakota
2009-12-01, 05:08 PM
RedScholarGypsy. because somebody has to start pointing...

Oddity
2009-12-01, 05:58 PM
Dallas-Dakota. Because someone has to use TPAM...

Lizard Lord
2009-12-01, 06:05 PM
Dallas-Dakota. Because someone has to use TPAM...

Mrglgrglmrrr

Translation: Allot of these humans are odd. Especially that one. I think I will call him Oddity.
(because no one needs to use TPAM.)

Lex-Kat
2009-12-01, 06:16 PM
Tenuki for fun.

Tenuki
2009-12-01, 06:48 PM
Lex-kat, for serious.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-12-01, 07:34 PM
Dallas-Dakota for self-defense. Will change as need be.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-12-01, 07:57 PM
Tenuki for placeholder.

Fleeing Coward
2009-12-01, 08:56 PM
Lex-kat for another 2 vote wagon.

billtodamax
2009-12-02, 12:12 AM
Lex-kat because of nothingness.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-12-02, 03:02 AM
Lex-Kat, for self-defense and three-point wagon.

cd4
2009-12-02, 05:30 AM
Tenuki because I like two wagons

Opeth_Freak
2009-12-02, 10:00 AM
I know from my unknown source, that Dallas-Dakota is one of the killers...

Robert Blackletter
2009-12-02, 10:20 AM
Dallas-Dakota
As I sure freak wouldn't lie and if he is we kill him tomorrow

Murska
2009-12-02, 11:15 AM
When in doubt, Tenuki.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-12-02, 11:20 AM
If Freak was a villager and this was another team's Baner/Seer, then hell yeah he would. It'd still be another team's member though. Withholding vote for now to see how this unfolds.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-12-02, 11:27 AM
Tenuki, in self-defense.
I don't like having to have to change my points so much....

And even if I were a killer, would you risk killing your own killer for another team's member?

Tenuki
2009-12-02, 11:40 AM
Dallas-Dakota. Self-defense, and removing a killer is good for everyone who doesn't want to be randomly eliminated. (Edit: at this stage, there's about a 75% chance killing a killer is a great move and a 25% chance it's a poor move. I like those odds.)

Sir Stixalot
2009-12-02, 01:08 PM
Sir Stixalot slowly opened his eyes and got to his feet. His side had a terrible cramp from falling asleep while sitting against a wall. He had meant to stay awake all night but must have drifted off. No matter though, for the target of his nightly vigil had still not moved. Geesi was still unwaveringly immobile like a living statue. It was so uncanny. A nearby news report distracted Sir Stixalot for a few moments and he was quickly and harshly brought up to date on the nights happenings, jumping to the side as a familiar head rolled by on its own. "OMG they killed Ken!" exclaimed Sir Stixalot to no one in particular. Deciding that no matter how uncanny, the Geesi statue posed much less a threat then these night killings, he picked up a small piece of charred wood out of last nights now dead fire, and wrote an ancient curse on the forehead of the Geesi statue.

As he finished scrawling the words "Boss Mob", Sir Stixalot heard someone persistently trying to convince passerbys that he knew the identity of one of the killers. Wandering over to the commotion, Sir Stixalot stood to the side and listened to the arguments and counter arguments that ensued. After only a few minutes Sir Stixalot was completely convinced that Opeth Freak was telling the truth. Whether someone had supplied the information to Opeth Freak or Opeth Freak himself was the source was debatable, but irrelevant to the task at hand. With unwavering certainty, Sir Stixalot strode around until he saw someone with the name Dallas-Dakota hovering above their head, and pointed.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-12-02, 01:18 PM
:smallsigh:

This was looking like a fun game too....

Lizard Lord
2009-12-02, 01:39 PM
Glork was startled when the rumors reached him. Although not nearly as startled that he understood them. Apparently this air breather called Dallas Dakota was going around killing people!

Dallas-Dakota
2009-12-02, 01:48 PM
I will say this with all the integrity I'l ever have. I rarely lie in WW games and usually just prefer to stay silent.

If I am a killer, In this game, I've never ever killed anybody.

Istari
2009-12-02, 02:23 PM
That's true, if he is a killer there's only a 50% chance of him actually killing anyone last night.

Edit Sir Stixalot as a back-up since I think killing DD is a bit too risky for my liking

BishFish
2009-12-02, 02:50 PM
Blademaster stole my backup point!
DD

RedScholarGypsy
2009-12-02, 03:09 PM
Tenuki to try to even things out. It's funny how I was wondering how a teamless role-claim would play out. This is about as I expected.

TehSheen
2009-12-02, 04:55 PM
Lex-Kat to avoid hopping on either bandwagon.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-12-02, 08:36 PM
Uhh... TehSheen because I has no logic.

Incorporeal
2009-12-02, 09:02 PM
Tenuki because this is why:

Guancyto
2009-12-02, 11:05 PM
Hmm, sorry Dallas-Dakota.

But I'd like to at very least see what team Opeth and his seer are not on.
I also don't believe you but that's another matter entirely.

Yspoch
2009-12-03, 01:37 AM
Tenuki, to give Dallas false hope. :smalltongue:

Freshmeat
2009-12-03, 09:59 AM
Don't think I've pointed yet today, so: Fleeing Coward at random.

Shadowcaller
2009-12-03, 11:27 AM
This is Kiedan reporting just outside the Black Nose tavern where a man was recently arrested for stealing beer from the drains.

The war have stopped all beer production in Tanaris which seems to have driven this dwarven male to take drastic actions, he entered the tavern just a few hours ago and frightened the patrons with his loud shouts.

Eventually guards arrived at the scene and had to drag away the dwarf from the beer drains, trying to suck the last drips out of them...

Dallas-Dakota was lynched, he was the Mountain King (Alliance Killer)

No auto-lynches were made today, but unless Dahlia votes tomorrow, she will be auto-lynched.

Night starts and will end in 48 hours

Istari
2009-12-03, 07:03 PM
Well it would appear that 75% of us are going to be happy
the other 25% not so much

Murska
2009-12-04, 02:25 AM
Actually by my count four of us aren't going to be happy while 20 of us are.

Don't know who died in the night though.

billtodamax
2009-12-04, 02:53 AM
I think Istari must have missed the filthy neutrals.

Shadowcaller
2009-12-04, 04:52 AM
((Err... that will be Night ends in 24 hours, just so no one misunderstands that.))

Shadowcaller
2009-12-04, 02:42 PM
The war in Tanaris night 2

We come here with an exclusive update, one additional death have been reported-

In the background a loud shout can be heard.

For the horde! *slash*

-make that two additional death's. *ehem* Anyway, now we will go directly into a interview with one of the actual killers, Thariuz Sindweller, that we got right here in the studio.

Studio-person

Yes, it is good to have you here Thariuz. So tell us, how do you deal with demons?

I kill them.

Could you be more specific?

No.

Uh, well then. So what else can you tell us about demon hunting? How is your social status for example? How much is the pay?

Can't tell.

Well... thats Thariuz Sindweller everyone! Don't miss out memorial for Steve the studio man that bravely met his death by the blademasters blade during his coffe-break.

Freshmeat was killed by the Blademaster, Bigfish was killed by the Demon Hunter

Day 3 starts now and will end in 48 hours

Dahlia is up for auto-lynch.

Robert Blackletter
2009-12-04, 03:49 PM
Tenuki just a gut feeling

Istari
2009-12-05, 04:18 PM
TehSheen to get the voting restarted
RedScholarGypsy

billtodamax
2009-12-05, 04:21 PM
Istari for a reason. Posting before me! That was it.

Opeth_Freak
2009-12-05, 06:00 PM
Hello again!

This time my unnamed source told me that RedScholarGypsy is another killer.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-12-05, 06:26 PM
I'm not a killer; I'm a Baner. Yes I'm aligned, but I'm not nearly as much a threat as Killers and Seers are, especially to the neutrals. Rat out your source please, as they're lying to you. Or being fooled by the Brewmaster, which is less likely but still possible.

Fleeing Coward
2009-12-05, 06:30 PM
Well, Opeth was right the first time so why not?
RedScholarGypsy

Lex-Kat
2009-12-05, 06:44 PM
Who cares. What I wish to know, before I help bandwagon RedScholarGypsy, is which Killer is he, supposedly?

Because I don't want to kill the Killer for my team.

So, Opeth Freak, get your "Unnamed Source" to tell you that, or my point at you remains.

Opeth_Freak
2009-12-05, 06:55 PM
Whoops, sorry for this... My Unnamed Source told me, RSG is the Dread Lord, and I thought it's a killer, when in fact, it's a Baner.

So yeah, RSG is a Scourge Baner. I'm not from Scourge, so I'm keeping my vote. Once again sorry for my mistake.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-12-05, 07:21 PM
Well, Instead of us picking off one another, why not kill Opeth today? 75% of us will eventually get screwed by Opeth being a seer's mouthpiece, if he isn't the seer himself. You know my role, so kill him now to prevent further screwage. We know that he's not Alliance or Scourge(Yes, not denying my role) and I know the Horde's seer's identity. If Opeth is horde, I'll have another name, as I'll have been betrayed. If he's NE, then the name stays with me, as I keep my word.

Tenuki
2009-12-05, 08:22 PM
I vote we lynch Opeth_Freak today.

I am fairly sure he's the seer of his team, since he's made two official disclosures that both seem to be correct, and there have only been two nights. If a network is providing him with this information, it can't be a scry-verified one. His team is probably already ahead, since we've followed one of his points and are likely to kill off RSG soon after this. We need to compensate for that pretty quickly, or they'll dominate the game. Killing their seer is a good first step.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-12-05, 08:29 PM
Sure, why not? Opeth_Freak.

Orzel
2009-12-05, 08:58 PM
RSG just to make the vote close

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-12-05, 09:49 PM
RedScholarGypsy.

Guancyto
2009-12-05, 10:16 PM
Seer's a little more dangerous than a Baner until the end, yes. Opeth_Freak, we can kill RSG tomorrow.

billtodamax
2009-12-05, 10:32 PM
RedScholarGypsy

Oddity
2009-12-05, 11:04 PM
Opeth_Freak
Protection from exposure does seem a fine asset.

TehSheen
2009-12-05, 11:47 PM
RedScholarGypsy. We can deal with Opeth another time.

Sir Stixalot
2009-12-06, 01:24 AM
Sir Stixalot was very startled when the Geesi statue walked by him that morning and waved. Quickly going up to Geesi, Sir Stixalot first exclaimed amazement, and then appologized for writing "Boss Mob" on Geesi's forehead. "I am just glad no one tried to kill you for Phat loots." said Sir Stixalot. Glancing over as the two of them passed by Dahlia, Sir Stixalot paused for a moment and attempted to rewrite the curse on Dahlia instead.

Pausing in the center of town, Sir Stixalot listened to all the pointing and counter pointing for awhile. He was tempted to help lynch a seer, but as he mentioned before, it was indeed unclear if Opeth was the seer or really was getting his information from an unknown source. Opeth had been nothing but honest, even going into detail about RedScholarGypsy when asked. His honesty was further proved when RedScholarGypsy confirmed the scry, so Sir Stixlot was very hesitant to believe all those things, and yet not believe that Opeth had a source.

Shaking his head, Sir Stixlot thought to himself "no no no, I am absolutely sure removing RedScholarGypsy will remove a Baner, and not at all convinced Opeth is a seer." Sir Stixalot climbed up on a nearby soapbox and pointed.

Yspoch
2009-12-06, 04:19 AM
RedScholarGypsy

Lizard Lord
2009-12-06, 05:01 AM
Glork wondered around the woods gurgling in frustration. As one of his first choices as a free murgul Glork decided to get his fortune told. However, he is now certain that the red scholar gypsy had lied to him. There was no gold out in these woods!

cd4
2009-12-06, 06:24 AM
I decide to point at redscholargypsy today.

Mustiado
2009-12-06, 12:50 PM
Opeth Freak.

Also, I think tomorrow we should have a good long look at Tenuki. I had a PM'd deal from him, asking for a mutual "Lets not lynch each other" deal. When I attempted to negotiate terms, he waited until the lynch turned towards DD and scoffed at my offer. I think his role is (in his mind) important enough to protect, and important enough not to reveal (meaning he's already allied.) So he may be a good target.

Lex-Kat
2009-12-06, 03:28 PM
I'm kinda torn on this. I'll leave my vote where it is, and see what happens.

Shadowcaller
2009-12-06, 05:56 PM
(I'm slightly busy so the narration will be skipped today.)

Redscholargypsy was lynched, he was the Dread Lord (Scourge Baner)

Anatharon have replaced Dahlia and taken her role.

Night starts and will end in 24 hours

Robert Blackletter
2009-12-07, 05:49 AM
So is it kill the freak? This is also a last request if I should be night killed now

Shadowcaller
2009-12-08, 09:53 AM
And it's time for a weather rapport, over to you Amnennar.

As you can see on this map mortals, there is a great wave of cold enclosing into northrend, as you sit there with your feeble beating heart, open your eyes to the right where you will see a wall of ice coming.

Do not worry mortals, the cold embrace is to be preferred against the chaos of life.

In south Kalimdor as this... awfully happy sun indicates people will feel warm, slowly drying their moist skin, cooking their internal organs and burn their skin to crisp... oh, where was I?

Eh... I believe you said something about sunny weather?

Yes, to protect yourself from the dangerous sun I will call upon winter once again, to chill your corp- bodies from the burning sun.

...in Tanaris people should look out for demon hunters and blade masters, how you can spot them is the way the Blademasters can turn invisible, so watch out for those invisible creatures as you cross the desert.

Demon hunters are much easier to spot, just look out for their black demon form as they slaughter their victims.

Yes, thank you Amnennar, now to-

-two persons have failed my warnings and now serves as my thralls in my legion of frozen dead. And that will be the fate of all who fail to listen to my weather rapports.... over to you Isabel.

Sir Stixalot was killed by the Blademaster and Tenuki was killed by the Demon Hunter.

Day starts and will end in 48 hours

Robert Blackletter
2009-12-08, 11:55 AM
Kill thefreak ?

Opeth_Freak
2009-12-08, 12:08 PM
Nah, it's better to kill TehSheen. He's a Scourge Seer, at least according to my unnamed source...

Robert Blackletter
2009-12-08, 01:39 PM
Well we can get him next turn, but killing you makes more sense. If everyone dose as you say thenthe night elves are going to win, I asuming that your being protected at the moment so the only chance of killing you before the odd go against us is now

Opeth_Freak
2009-12-08, 02:09 PM
For the record - I'm not a Night Elf.

Guancyto
2009-12-08, 02:25 PM
I have a better idea. :smalltongue:

My unnamed source says that Fleeing Coward is the Blademaster.

Also, the Night Elves are still in the running, but reports indicate they just lost their Killer last night.

Murska
2009-12-08, 02:34 PM
Hm. I know at least two neutrals have joined the NEs, probably more. The Horde have lost their baner and seer on nights two and three respectively.

I think the NEs are the bigger threat, and I think Geesi and Opeth are part of that team. We can get Fleeing Coward after one team isn't in such a huge lead.

Opeth_Freak. It's probably true he's being baned, if he isn't the baner himself.

Incorporeal
2009-12-08, 02:43 PM
Opeth_Freak.

Do I need a reason?

... I do?

billtodamax
2009-12-08, 02:46 PM
Hmm... Opeth_Freak for today.

Opeth_Freak
2009-12-08, 03:16 PM
Huh...

Looks like I outlived my usefulness, eh Murska?

Yeah, you should have know this already - when you don't know who's messing behind the scenes - it's Murska aka 'My Unnamed Source'.

And since I'm already using bazillion of TV Tropes in this post, let me just tell you, I'm a simple peasant from Alliance team - so you can call me Xanatos Sucker as well. :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-12-08, 03:22 PM
Guilty as charged, dear Night Elf Seer. But why keep claiming a lowly villager when I got Tenuki to scry you back on Night 2?

Working together had it's benefits until you betrayed us. Now we're gonna do all we can to stop the cursed pointy-ears before they kill us all.

Guancyto
2009-12-08, 03:28 PM
Ahahahaha

Oh, man. Is anyone buying this?

By the way. Billtodamax is Horde and Murska is the Horde Seer. I would advise eliminating Fleeing Coward first just to remove some of their teeth.

The Scourge have lost their Baner, the Alliance has lost their Killer and the Night Elves have probably also lost their Killer. You'll also note that the Scourge haven't killed anybody since night 1, the Alliance never got a kill in, but the Blademaster has been working overtime: the Horde is winning the game. I told Stixalot to make sure the neutrals he and Murska were in contact with joined him instead of Murska (he had been under the impression that Murska was on his side); he may have tried to do so, and now he is dead. Make of that whatever you will, but it sounds like they're no longer neutral.

Opeth_Freak
2009-12-08, 03:45 PM
Guilty as charged, dear Night Elf Seer. But why keep claiming a lowly villager when I got Tenuki to scry you back on Night 2?

Working together had it's benefits until you betrayed us. Now we're gonna do all we can to stop the cursed pointy-ears before they kill us all.

You know, that lying won't help you here, Murska. Even if people won't believe me now, they will after my flip.

Inhuman Bot
2009-12-08, 04:28 PM
Hmm... I don't think I have anything to lose by offing Opeth_Freak. Nor do I have anything to lose by killing off Fleeing _Coward

Oddity
2009-12-08, 04:54 PM
Opeth_Freak

Guancyto
2009-12-08, 05:09 PM
Hah, I see why people get frustrated going against you, Murska.

For the record: I am not a Night Elf either, I am Scourge. I have nothing against working with the point-ears or the Alliance at the moment, though, because the Horde is head-and-shoulders above the rest.

Murska's started his wagon when his team's night killer was in danger and he hasn't even bothered to deny it. I don't know whether or not Opeth is really the Night Elf Seer and right now it really doesn't matter. The Alliance Killer is dead. The Scourge Killer is probably dead. The Night Elf Killer is almost certainly dead.

Let's round that out a bit, shall we? Vote Fleeing Coward so nobody gets a night kill instead of just one faction. We can start lynching seers after that.

Or we can give them enough time to find these alleged two neutrals and find out whether or not they've joined the Horde. If they have and we kill all the seers, they'll have close to a monopoly on the power roles and a number advantage too. That doesn't seem like good news for everyone else.

Either way is good.

Fleeing Coward
2009-12-08, 05:50 PM
Opeth_Freak

I''ve been set-up by the Pandaren Brewmaster. I'd never kill The Bookworm before I kill Freshmeat except for petty revenge of course

Guancyto
2009-12-08, 06:05 PM
Unless The Bookworm claimed to be something important, of course. :smalltongue: Come to think, that was about when the Death Knight dropped off the map...

From what I've been told, Murska's done a bang-up job of gathering targets. Letting him direct the lynch and what very well may be the last remaining killer? Come on.

Orzel
2009-12-08, 06:41 PM
Voting off Opeth_Freak seems like a trick but he's got so many votes it'd too late to do a thing.

So I'll vote for Oddity just to avoid autolynching. Nothing personal.

TehSheen
2009-12-08, 06:52 PM
I am voting for Opeth Freak.

Guancyto
2009-12-08, 07:10 PM
Right now he has eight votes out of eighteen players and we still have a full day left before the lynch. The wagon is far from insurmountable, so don't think your vote will be useless.

Murska wouldn't be putting on this whole song and dance if he had lynch control, but if he was directing the Demon Hunter's kills and if he has some neutrals on his side (both of which are likely), he's very close to it.

Which means that a) he only needs to fool a few people into doing nothing or pointing at Opeth and b) everyone who is Not Horde is very close to losing. Yes, on Day 4.

I'm hardly in a position to be tricking anyone. Most of my team is either confirmed dead or almost certainly dead or exposed, so if this turns out to be a gigantic Scourge plot you can just kill me. Am I looking to save my own hide? You bet. Will that also save yours? Absolutely.

Opeth_Freak
2009-12-08, 07:36 PM
Changing the point to Fleeing Coward. The Horde must be stopped, or we're screwed.

Orzel
2009-12-08, 07:38 PM
But if Murska's Horde how can he direct the demon hunter?

I'm confused, man.
Thing's aint adding up!
2+2=6 and the sky is green, son.

Personally I want the killer to wittle the field a little. Too bad I have no control over that.

Oddity
2009-12-08, 07:40 PM
Hmm... after reading the new posts... I am inclined to change my vote.

Fleeing Coward = Horde killer
Horde = Seemingly winning

We take FC out then all Horde-Master Murska can do is scry us. That should even the teams up.

Night elf, Scourge, Alliance. Time to step forward. You don't now, and more of your team will die, while the hulking green monstrosity chuckles at our misfortune.

Guancyto
2009-12-08, 07:43 PM
But if Murska's Horde how can he direct the demon hunter?

I'm confused, man.
Thing's aint adding up!

Personally I want the killer to wittle the field a little. Too bad I have no control over that.

Oh, that's easy.

He tells the Demon Hunter he's the Night Elf Seer. Since the Killers have no scry ability, have no idea who their seer really is and (most importantly!) can't see whether or not the targets they kill are actually who they're supposed to be, any seer can direct the targets of any killer who trusts them.

Risky to be sure, but Murska isn't much for self-preservation as you know. :smalltongue:

TehSheen
2009-12-08, 07:43 PM
I am inclined to step forward and point at Fleeing Coward. I've never really liked orcs.

Incorporeal
2009-12-08, 08:50 PM
I'm confused, man.
Thing's aint adding up!

I too feel this way.

All hail the coming of the green sky! *bows*

I shall still point at Opeth_Freak because of rampant paranoia and because he spelled "6" wrong on his math papers. And the picture of him had the sky blue. MADNESS!

Actually, Murska. I have heard reports from unnamed sources that he so dared to paint the sky RED! Or perhaps that was just me fooling with the Hue slider in Photoshop.

And that he is the blademaster. But that's probably irrelevant.

It was the hue slider. Curse that hue slider! It always messes me up.

Fleeing Coward for being the blademaster. I shall have my vengeance against the hue slider another day. Like, in a werewolf game that someone named "Hue Slider" joined.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-12-08, 09:05 PM
I shall point at Fleeing Coward.

Fleeing Coward
2009-12-08, 10:05 PM
Well Geesi, the Night Elves are playing you for a fool. I know for a fact that the Night Elf Killer is far from dead.
If your choice neutrals, you can either lynch me and have one killer at large or you can lynch Opeth Freak and let me and the Night Elf Killer kill each other tonight instead.

Inhuman Bot
2009-12-08, 10:25 PM
I belive I'll be ganging up on that fleeing coward, who's running from a mob.

Guancyto
2009-12-08, 10:28 PM
Fleeing Coward 8
Opeth_Freak 4

Love you guys. <3

Also, FC, you're not being framed after all? Man am I glad to hear that. I was gonna feel terrible about this if you were. :smallfrown: And I do mean that.

Also! If the nelf killer is still up, then Murska (or if he gets killed, billtodamax) can tell us who he is tomorrow, right? Or even tonight so we can scry him? It's not like the neutrals are likely to be killed tonight with so many bigger targets around. And there might be a voider handy among them as well.

Lizard Lord
2009-12-08, 10:47 PM
Glork was getting nervous around the mammal named Opeth. He seemed like a real freak, even by mammal standards.

Inhuman Bot
2009-12-08, 11:02 PM
It was the hue slider. Curse that hue slider! It always messes me up.

Fleeing Coward for being the blademaster. I shall have my vengeance against the hue slider another day. Like, in a werewolf game that someone named "Hue Slider" joined.

... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=48608)
:wink:

Fleeing Coward
2009-12-08, 11:38 PM
Murska doesn't know the Night Elf killer, Geesi does.
Don't let him play you guys for fools once you see there is a night kill tonight.

Yspoch
2009-12-09, 01:51 AM
Running with the horde mob here: Fleeing Coward

cd4
2009-12-09, 04:48 AM
I'm going to point at Fleeing Coward Today

YimmytheSneak
2009-12-09, 12:48 PM
You guys have a strange way of defining evening the teams.. How is giving the Night elves so much power evening anything?

edit: It seems like every time I need to make a point I misread something. Maybe this way it's balanced. Either way I'm confused :smallsigh:

Istari
2009-12-09, 07:38 PM
Fleeing Coward
Never can get rid of too many killers

Shadowcaller
2009-12-10, 07:06 PM
Lynch scene coming later.

Fleeing Coward was lynched, he was the Blade Master

Shadowcaller
2009-12-12, 11:25 PM
Hello and welcome to Iron Troll!

Todays challenger is... Jubei, orc blademaster of the horde!

*applauds*

My blade can cut through armour, and still cut a tomato!

Here he will face one of our Iron trolls, and today we have one of our best ready to meet him...

Ezzel Darkbrewe!

*applauds*

Somebody call for dee docter?

We won't waste any time... well, it looks like both of them have started already.

Ezzel is making something in the oven, I wonder what that can be, let's have a look!

Oh gods please help me, he said he was going to give me a healing ward!

I swea'r mon, that wasn't alive when I put it in da coo'ing pot, it's rezzurected!

Err... yeah. So you got something as a replacement?

Heh... I got a replacement...

What are you looking at?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it seems like we have to declare Ezzel the winner as Jubei can't be found, just like those last contestants...

Congratulations thought, for winning with your prized orc head brew!

Tenuki returned to life from Ezzel Darkbrewe's pot'of ressurection.

Day start and will end in 48 hours

Yspoch
2009-12-14, 07:10 AM
TehSheen for being undead.

Oddity
2009-12-14, 07:17 AM
Incorporeal

Robert Blackletter
2009-12-14, 09:02 AM
murska let kill his network with fire

Murska
2009-12-14, 09:14 AM
After I just helped you? Seriously, it's like the people of this game have no gratitude whatsoever even when it doesn't actually hurt themselves at all. It doesn't do you any good in future games to betray people just on a whim.

TehSheen for being a seer just like me.

Robert Blackletter
2009-12-14, 09:37 AM
Helped me how?
And at the moment it looks like you have the biggest network, as the hub of the network killing you may even up the power bases.
Anyway why you worried no one listen to little old me

Murska
2009-12-14, 10:03 AM
I linked you up with another Alliance member. That's called helping.

Anyway, considering the largest network in the game killed my team's killer yesterday I feel pretty confident in saying that people will listen to you.

Robert Blackletter
2009-12-14, 11:12 AM
Your info would have been useful if I believed your info but I can't. Also if your info was true wouldn't killing you still help my side? Give me info on the other network and I might change my vote.

Murska
2009-12-14, 11:18 AM
Killing me does absolutely no good to your side since I'm giving your side information for free and nothing I do is harming your side.

It's not my fault you can't trust my information, it's still there and it's still helping.

And TehSheen is a seer on the other side who hasn't given you any free information.

Robert Blackletter
2009-12-14, 11:26 AM
There is truth there, I try to kill you tomorow tehsheen for now

Guancyto
2009-12-14, 01:00 PM
Say, didn't Murska talk about there being a couple of neutrals that were supposed to have joined the Night Elves?

If they're really the hedgemon here, we want a seer that isn't him to verify that. And it seems interesting that Murska would want dead the only guy present who can dispute that claim without being a Nelf himself. Aside from the Alliance Seer, and who knows if he's even alive or not?

billtodamax for now. I'm still not convinced the Nelves are winning, so reducing Horde numbers doesn't seem like a bad idea. Let's kill his network with fire. :smallbiggrin:

Murska
2009-12-14, 01:03 PM
And Geesi jumps to the defense of his teammate. Kinda like I did yesterday, but somehow that was more reprehensible.

Billtodamax is a Horde Villager. Kill him if you wish but he ain't worth a lynch.

Guancyto
2009-12-14, 01:46 PM
Well yeah. That's what I did yesterday too, since the Scourge Baner is dead and FC was probably going to kill Sheen that night. :smalltongue:

It's nothing personal. But you have to consider: these neutrals have probably either joined the Horde or the Night Elves. Right now all we have is Murska's say-so that it's the Night Elves.

You all probably wouldn't take the Nelf Seer's word for it (if he's even still up) and the Alliance Seer's status is unconfirmed. Let Sheen live a little longer and he can help figure out wtf is going on.

By the way, Murska. What happened with the person you thought was the Night Elf killer? And why are you trying to kill Scourge if the Nelves are winning? Surely there are plenty of them to scry if they're the most numerous team.

Murska
2009-12-14, 01:50 PM
Well, my three scries thus far have all hit Alliance Villagers so perhaps it's the Alliance who are winning after all. :smalltongue:

Oddity
2009-12-14, 05:14 PM
FC claimed that, should he survive the lynch, he would kill the NE killer last night. I'm sure you cant kill a role without knowing who owns it...
Seeing as you are/were on his team. I assume you are keeping certain night elf related information from us Murska.

Edit:

Well Geesi, the Night Elves are playing you for a fool. I know for a fact that the Night Elf Killer is far from dead.
If your choice neutrals, you can either lynch me and have one killer at large or you can lynch Opeth Freak and let me and the Night Elf Killer kill each other tonight instead.

Murska
2009-12-14, 05:21 PM
Heh. Well, I'm not even sure the NE killer is alive. My last night's scry did not reveal what I expected, let's say it that way.

Lizard Lord
2009-12-14, 06:23 PM
With all the killing going on Glork was getting paranoid. What if Glork gets caught in the crossfire? What if enough people think Glork is trying to spy on them? It could happen. Mammals are strange like that. The only thing that scared Glork more was naga taking Glork and Glork being slave again. If undead kill Glork they could turn Glork into undead. Then he will be slave and dead.

Glork cautiously eyed the one called Sheen. He smelled like undead

Oddity
2009-12-14, 07:02 PM
Well. Under the assumption the NE killer/threat is dead. I think a Billtodamax is in order. It's not like It will doom any of the teams if he is killed.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-12-14, 08:13 PM
Billtodamax.

TehSheen
2009-12-14, 10:43 PM
I guess I'll jump on the billtodamax bandwagon, shall I?

cd4
2009-12-15, 04:38 AM
I'll join the Billtodamax bandwagon as I believe he is not on my team, whereas I am unsure of whether TehSheen is my team or not.

Murska
2009-12-15, 07:58 AM
Hahaha. And yesterday life was all 'kill the threat'. Now, as you see again, the lynch control is with the exact same people who, if you check voting histories, have controlled the lynch for the entire game and now they're lynching a Horde villager over a Seer in their own team. Despite a Seer being much more of a threat. Hypocrites or what?

Shadowcaller
2009-12-15, 08:11 AM
((Right, due lack of votes the day was extended 12 hours, the day will end 5.30 PM (1+ GMT).))

Opeth_Freak
2009-12-15, 10:01 AM
Billtodamax

Orzel
2009-12-15, 11:10 AM
Billtodamax.

Can't fight the wagon.

Shadowcaller
2009-12-15, 11:23 AM
((And now the day is over... short update coming.))

Inhuman Bot
2009-12-15, 03:37 PM
Pointing at Tehsheen.

Shadowcaller
2009-12-15, 09:03 PM
Work, work...

No, work no more!

Hmmm?

We work too much! Time to rise up! War chief not so big as he thinks!

But me not that kind of orc!

Orc civil rights! We all be individuals!

Whaaat? What that be?

Each on our own! No war chief! No hand in da sky!

It be poking me again...

Ignore the hand! Ignore it!

Me do that... what now?

Now you be free! You do anything you want!

...that be humans coming?

Do not move!

Okidoki.

We stand firm! No hand control us!

Those humans really close... maybe we follow it anyway?

Stand fir- oh, I better run. You stand firm alone. True orc hero.

Wait, what of orc rights? Oh bum- *slash*

Bah, stupid orcs, don't even try to flee!

Billtodamax was lynched, he was a Peon (Horde Villager)

Shadowcaller
2009-12-16, 09:09 PM
Night beckons my minions!

Yes master, this night all the living will die!

No, nothing will die tonight, we shall all sleeeep.

Huh? Oh you... *snore*

Nothing happened last night

Incorporeal
2009-12-17, 04:24 PM
Um.....
Murska?

Yspoch
2009-12-17, 04:50 PM
Sounds good, I'll follow. Murska.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-12-17, 07:04 PM
Sure! Murska it is.

Robert Blackletter
2009-12-17, 07:11 PM
incorporeal

Murska
2009-12-17, 09:39 PM
TehSheen.

Well, if it isn't the obvious wagon.

Lex-Kat
2009-12-17, 10:33 PM
Incorporeal. Here's an idea. Let's NOT kill Murska for no reason.

TehSheen
2009-12-17, 11:14 PM
I'll go for Murska?

Murska
2009-12-17, 11:14 PM
All right, STOP! Yspoch time.

Lizard Lord
2009-12-18, 02:36 AM
Glork was still paranoid around the undead. He hid in a hollow log while an incorporeal ghost passed by him.

cd4
2009-12-18, 05:28 AM
I'll join the bandwagon against Murska today.

It looks like most people are just letting the seers so the work and if the seer points to someone on a different team and says they are on that team then most people just point to that person to help their team along.
If the person pointed to is on their team then they try and divert the bandwagon to someone else but fail due to the fact that one group will not change and the other 2 groups cannot be bothered to change their votes as either lynch will help them.

Analysising the votes it seems pretty obvious that Murska, Lizard Lord and Robert Blackletter are on the same team and Murska has claimed Horde Seer. The obviousness is shown in the last 2 days when they all tried to save 2 Horde members from lynching.

One question to the narrators, are we told when a team has been eliminated, including any neutrals that have joined that team.

Murska
2009-12-18, 09:42 AM
So you're pointing at the Horde which is, at the moment, the weakest team why exactly?

Robert Blackletter scried as an Alliance Villager and I have no idea what Lizard Lord is since he has never told me despite me asking.

Inhuman Bot
2009-12-18, 01:55 PM
I'm sorry, Murska. You were usefull, but that usefullness has run out.

Murska
2009-12-18, 01:59 PM
Hmpf. Fine, then.

Incorporeal.

cd4 is a Night Elf villager.
TehSheen is the Scourge Seer.
Geesi is a Scourge villager.
Anatharon is, or at least claims to be, the Alliance Baner.
Tenuki most likely was the Alliance Seer, though this is uncertain.
Robert Blackletter is an Alliance Villager.
Opeth Freak is an Alliance Villager.
Incorporeal is an Alliance Villager.
Paul Muad'Dib is the Resurrecter and on Alliance side.

I got a couple other things but they haven't betrayed me so I guess I'll leave it at this for now.

Guancyto
2009-12-18, 01:59 PM
I'm sorry, Murska. You were usefull, but that usefullness has run out.

That sounds a little ominous. :smalleek:

No wait, that sounds really ominous!

Incorporeal for me, then. Sorry about this.

Edit: Ninja'd! Yeah, the Alliance are the current hedgemon? By a country mile, or so it would seem. Six team members!

Inhuman Bot
2009-12-18, 02:13 PM
That sounds a little ominous. :smalleek:

No wait, that sounds really ominous!

Incorporeal for me, then. Sorry about this.

Edit: Ninja'd! Yeah, the Alliance are the current hedgemon? By a country mile, or so it would seem. Six team members!

Simple. I've been getting Murska to tell me the results of scryings, but he's stopped pulling his end of the deal. I'm surprised that he didn't flat out state my role though.

Did you not actually Scry me? :smallconfused:

Mustiado
2009-12-18, 02:18 PM
Incorpreal to at least stop this wave of returned players. Also, that's a lot of info Murska just divulged.

Opeth_Freak
2009-12-18, 02:25 PM
Murska.

Thanks for helping us and stuff, but:

a) I prefer your lynch over another Alliance member.

b) You tricked me into lynching the killer of my own fraction.

Murska
2009-12-18, 02:33 PM
Simple. I've been getting Murska to tell me the results of scryings, but he's stopped pulling his end of the deal. I'm surprised that he didn't flat out state my role though.

Did you not actually Scry me? :smallconfused:

Hey, I've told you all three scries I've made during this entire game.

Incorporeal, Robert Blackletter and Opeth Freak.

All Alliance Villagers, too.

EDIT: Besides, I don't count it as a deal when you NEVER did anything you said you would do.

Inhuman Bot
2009-12-18, 02:41 PM
Hey, I've told you all three scries I've made during this entire game.

Incorporeal, Robert Blackletter and Opeth Freak.

All Alliance Villagers, too.

EDIT: Besides, I don't count it as a deal when you NEVER did anything you said you would do.

Yeah. Because you never clarifyed who you wanted me to lynch. :smallwink:

Besides, you didn't tell me Tenuki. :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-12-18, 02:46 PM
That's because I never scried him. And I did tell you to lynch Opeth, then to lynch Sheen. You just 'accidentally' were too late each time.

Inhuman Bot
2009-12-18, 02:48 PM
That's because I never scried him. And I did tell you to lynch Opeth, then to lynch Sheen. You just 'accidentally' were too late each time.

Oh fine.

But for Opeth, well, that would've been silly. And for Sheen, I have my own plans.

Fair enough though.

cd4
2009-12-18, 03:11 PM
With this new data from Murska I see that my idea of those people who voted against the bandwagon were members of that team was wrong. With the fact that the Alliance have 6 members and the other teams have 12 between them I am changing my point to Incorpreal.

Oh and the reason I pointed at you earlier Murska was because I did not have any better ideas and I knew you were not on my team.

Incorporeal
2009-12-18, 03:13 PM
'Kay.

I request that all members of the Alliance kill Murska please. :smallsmile:

Murska
2009-12-18, 03:17 PM
Heheh. That might've worked if I hadn't gotten your killer before you got organized. Now your only choice is to lynch me.

Robert Blackletter
2009-12-18, 03:28 PM
Murska. New person to vote for

Mustiado
2009-12-18, 04:57 PM
Hey guys, allow me to point this out in big, bold letters:

IF MURSKA DIES TODAY, THE GAME ENDS.

Please change your vote to Incorpreal accordingly.

Istari
2009-12-18, 05:48 PM
^ Why?
Mustiado, until he explains why
Incorporeal

Mustiado
2009-12-18, 05:58 PM
Because today is the last day that the other three factions would outnumber the alliance, Istari. With all the killers dead, this essentially turns into a popularity contest. And we'll have an awfully hard time convincing the Alliance to vote against their own, I imagine. :smalltongue:

Orzel
2009-12-18, 06:21 PM
Incorporeal

I don't know why

Yspoch
2009-12-18, 06:25 PM
Hm, I don't like this. I'll change to Incorpereal.

Mustiado
2009-12-18, 06:48 PM
Incorporeal

I don't know why

You should know why, if you read my GIANT BOLDED TEXT over your head. It's fairly simple. :smallbiggrin:

Vwulf DeMarcus
2009-12-18, 07:31 PM
*snippity*
Paul Muad'Dib is the Resurrecter and on Alliance side.

I got a couple other things but they haven't betrayed me so I guess I'll leave it at this for now.

I am not on the Alliance side!

YimmytheSneak
2009-12-18, 08:28 PM
incorporeal yay not an ending game.

Lex-Kat
2009-12-18, 08:57 PM
Incorporeal Well, that was an easy choice. :smallsmile:

Oh wait. I was already pointing at him. :smalltongue:

Oddity
2009-12-18, 09:26 PM
Incorporeal

Shadowcaller
2009-12-18, 09:27 PM
The camera is aimed at the white bearded man once again Say, am I on TV right now?

In the background a peasant can be seen Yes milord.

Perfect. Now barbarian brutes, we are in control of what you hear, what you see and what you think for this following hour. We will show nothing but things matching my intelligence!

The bearded man takes up a video tape and looks at it Troll II... who have been mixing with my tapes?!

Sorry milord...

Blast! You can't even count on mindless peasants anymore, now we have about an hour left of... nothing

But there is people outside milord, they say they like to chat with you.

Very well, let us entertain our viewers with that.

The white bearded man leaves the camera behind and is followed by the peasant and soon other voices can be heard.

There he is!

You interrupted The horde have talent!

You'd best stay clear of me, or I'll turn you into a mindless sheep!

The sound of battle and a sheep bleating can be heard shortly followed by the peasant saying, Thats it. I'm dead.

Incorporeal was lynched, he was a Peasant (Alliance Villager), Tenuki was auto-lynched, he was the Archmage (Alliance Seer).

Oddity
2009-12-18, 09:36 PM
*dances the happy dance*

Lex-Kat
2009-12-18, 10:15 PM
Yay!! Two for one! :smallbiggrin:

Mustiado
2009-12-19, 12:03 AM
THAT is a huge break. I knew Tenuki was worth killing.

Inhuman Bot
2009-12-19, 01:24 AM
Well damn.

I guess I have to strip away my pride and go lick Murska's boots, then.

I'm not exactly long for this world, after all... >.>'

Mustiado
2009-12-19, 11:15 AM
Well damn.

I guess I have to strip away my pride and go lick Murska's boots, then.

I'm not exactly long for this world, after all... >.>'

No, no you probably aren't.

Incorporeal
2009-12-19, 03:13 PM
... And this is where I learned that lynches should be done incognito. :smallsigh:

Shadowcaller
2009-12-19, 09:21 PM
*klick*

*klick, klick*

*klick, klick, klick*

*klick, klick, klick, klick*

*KLICK, KLICK, KLICK, KLICK, KLICK, KLICK, KLICK, KLICK, KLICK*

Explode damn critter! Damn you!

I think your doing it wrong.

What do you mean? I'm clicking a god-damned sheep for the hell out of it!

Did you consider that that 'sheep' in fact might be... your mom?

Did- did you just make a 'your mom' joke?

No, seriously, that sheep is your mom, I polymorphed her a few minutes ago.

Oh gods, don't you see what I could have done?!

Yeah, you could have done your mom...

...I think I need to kill you now.

Nothing happened last night.

Lex-Kat
2009-12-20, 10:00 AM
So... who's next? I suggest TehSheen.