PDA

View Full Version : Masquerade Party! Any good ideas?

drakir_nosslin
2009-11-17, 03:55 PM
So, my sis is going to a theme party, and the theme happens to be cartoon/fairytales, and neither she, nor me can come up with a cool costume, so I'm asking you fellow playgrounders :smallwink:

The winner will be awarded with a cookie and a hug! Bonus points for simple yet smart ones that are easy to recognize!

Thanks!

Bonecrusher Doc
2009-11-17, 03:58 PM
Rodent Of Unusual Size?

Emperor Ing
2009-11-17, 04:00 PM
Wall-E? :smalltongue:

Dracomorph
2009-11-17, 04:06 PM
Herne the hunter's always good.

DraPrime
2009-11-17, 04:10 PM
Cartoon? Easy, be the coolest man to ever live. Yosemite Sam.

Totally Guy
2009-11-17, 04:13 PM
Shaggy and Velma.

Unless you can pull off Fred and Daphne, you beautiful people.:smalltongue:

DraPrime
2009-11-17, 04:17 PM
Shaggy and Velma.

What about Shaggy and Scooby?

Totally Guy
2009-11-17, 04:24 PM
What about Shaggy and Scooby?

I wouldn't presume his sister would make a good Scooby. Velma's one thing, but Scooby? That could hurt a gal's feelings.:smallwink:

Roukon
2009-11-17, 04:28 PM
How about Tinkerbell and Peter Pan?

Later Days,
Roukon

EndlessWrath
2009-11-17, 04:53 PM
So, my sis is going to a theme party, and the theme happens to be cartoon/fairytales, and neither she, nor me can come up with a cool costume, so I'm asking you fellow playgrounders :smallwink:

The winner will be awarded with a cookie and a hug! Bonus points for simple yet smart ones that are easy to recognize!

Thanks!

People always like Humpty dumpty and Jack (and the beanstalk). Those don't seem too hard to me. The other choices...could be anything from...Old mother goose stories, or Hansel and Gretel. Or you could look at any of the characters from Fables... just.. more of their original versions.

Kaelaroth
2009-11-17, 05:20 PM
Shaggy and Velma.

They're brother and sister. Fred and Daphne'd be rather creepy.

I recommend Mulan and her dragon friend.

Gamerlord
2009-11-17, 05:22 PM
Pinky and the brain?

Oh wait, those guys are both male...

Icewalker
2009-11-17, 05:26 PM
Um, I suggest one costume, as his sister is the one going to the party. :smalltongue:

(This assuming that the OPs post was worded literally, and that I am in fact not the one misinterpreting. It was sufficiently short that either could be assumed.)

drakir_nosslin
2009-11-18, 02:52 AM
Good morning everyone and thanks for the wonderful suggestions!

As Icewalker pointed, it's only my sis that's going to the party, I wasn't invited *sniff*. But that does not matter, cuz I'm going to another party, with a similar theme, on the same day, in the same city :smallbiggrin:
I blame the confusion on the short amount of time I had when writing the OP!

Anyway, keep the suggestions coming, we're picking the winner by tomorrow! Don't miss out on a hug from drakir_nosslin, the swedish champion in 'hugging over the internet' (unless ikari is swedish, but I don't think so...)