PDA

View Full Version : Deletion Required.

-Baldur-
2009-11-18, 10:56 PM
Thread Obsolete, deletion required.

Milskidasith
2009-11-18, 11:22 PM
So he can sacrifice small amounts of HP to completely negate attacks, can get 1d6 HP for eating the heart of an enemy, has a class feature that relies on CL for the enemies so the DC is incredibly easy to beat if the enemy isn't a caster but doesn't describe what the DC is based on (flat D20 roll? Modifier?), and gets a bunch of other poorly worded abilities with no text on what action they are, and has no entry requirements?

Hell, it's even worth a one level dip for a wizard, because infinite free action wings of cover for 1d4 damage each time is worth a lost caster level.

DracoDei
2009-11-18, 11:29 PM
Did you perhaps mean CR, not CL?

You also don't seem to have Pre-requisites yet, and your skills aren't under the header.

I agree that having an attack miss for 1d4 damage is rediculously powerful especially with the d12 HD.

DracoDei
2009-11-18, 11:53 PM
Random brainstorming of high powered abilities:
An interesting defensive ability might be to negate any attack that deals hitpoint damage by taking three or four times that much damage as your blood leaps forth in a last ditch defense (good for negating poison, improved grab etc).

What about an ability to replace a saving throw(IE it never gets rolled) with an automatic success by taking twice or three times the DC in damage?

Same as above but granting auto-SR for some multiple of the CL check?

One point of cheese to watch out for with these is if they ever get combined with Stance of Immortal Fortitude or Deathless Frenzy somehow.

-Baldur-
2009-11-19, 12:22 AM
So he can sacrifice small amounts of HP to completely negate attacks, can get 1d6 HP for eating the heart of an enemy, has a class feature that relies on CL for the enemies so the DC is incredibly easy to beat if the enemy isn't a caster but doesn't describe what the DC is based on (flat D20 roll? Modifier?), and gets a bunch of other poorly worded abilities with no text on what action they are, and has no entry requirements?

Hell, it's even worth a one level dip for a wizard, because infinite free action wings of cover for 1d4 damage each time is worth a lost caster level.

I considered making the amounts larger 1D6/1D8, but feared he may die too quickly. If this is not the case, not a problem. But also consider that he is taking damage the whole time as well as sacrificing health for abilities. Meaning he should be killed twice as fast as a fighter of the same level. But raising the D4 to D6 or D8 seems reasonable.

And I'm not sure if you read the consume part properly, but you have to eat a member of your own race. Meaning if your a human, the dungeon/adventure your own needs to be full of humans for this to be effective. If it's a dungeon full of monsters, this ability is entirely useless.

And where I said CL I did indeed mean CR, that is my error and it shall be fixed :-)

Ohhh I did miss the entry requirments. Woopsies.

-Baldur-
2009-11-19, 12:29 AM
Random brainstorming of high powered abilities:
An interesting defensive ability might be to negate any attack that deals hitpoint damage by taking three or four times that much damage as your blood leads for in a last ditch defense (good for negating poison, improved grab etc).

What about an ability to replace a saving throw(IE it never gets rolled) with an automatic success by taking twice or three times the DC in damage?

Same as above but granting auto-SR for some multiple of the CL check?

One point of cheese to watch out for with these is if they ever get combined with Stance of Immortal Fortitude or Deathless Frenzy somehow.

Could you clarify the two bolded bits for me? Just want to be clear on what you mean

Milskidasith
2009-11-19, 12:31 AM
I considered making the amounts larger 1D6/1D8, but feared he may die too quickly. If this is not the case, not a problem. But also consider that he is taking damage the whole time as well as sacrificing health for abilities. Meaning he should be killed twice as fast as a fighter of the same level. But raising the D4 to D6 or D8 seems reasonable.

Dude, it's a D4 to entirely negate an attack. That's survivable on constitution bonus HP alone, and even a wizard with D4 hit die and 10 con (for whatever reason) wouldn't mind taking that to entirely negate an attack. He doesn't need the other abilities, because he's totally immune to all attacks for a negligable amount of HP. That's not hard to do at all, and it seems like it would be a free action, so woo, you're invincible!

And I'm not sure if you read the consume part properly, but you have to eat a member of your own race. Meaning if your a human, the dungeon/adventure your own needs to be full of humans for this to be effective. If it's a dungeon full of monsters, this ability is entirely useless.

That's the point. It's a crappy ability. All of the abilities on this class are either broken, crappy, or badly written, besides maybe sacrificing HP for damage and to hit, which are merely mechanics that have been done before. The ability is entirely useless, because 1d8 HP is not worth the time of day at 4th level, let alone 10 levels into a PrC.

I'm not trying to be rude with this, but just honest: Every class I have seen you written is horrifically broken in some ways, missing vital information in others, and gains crappy abilities for the third part. The Wand Walker and this are both entirely broken, and you seem to think that somehow taking 1d4 damage makes up for negating somebodies attack instantly. Hell, even an unoptimized fighter can do more with just a good weapon and his strength bonus.

EDIT: And Evisceration makes no sense, because BAB is a set thing, and nothing in the game besides levels alters it. Doubling BAB gets into the weird territory where nobody is sure if you get more iteratives or not (though I'm pretty sure you don't) and whether or not those extra attacks are doubled. Even without it, it's a pretty flat out broken ability, and your other ability is... terrible. 5 rounds of a minor bonus to everything in exchange for killing myself and any allies with negative hit points, woo!

-Baldur-
2009-11-19, 12:41 AM
Dude, it's a D4 to entirely negate an attack. That's survivable on constitution bonus HP alone, and even a wizard with D4 hit die and 10 con (for whatever reason) wouldn't mind taking that to entirely negate an attack. He doesn't need the other abilities, because he's totally immune to all attacks for a negligable amount of HP. That's not hard to do at all, and it seems like it would be a free action, so woo, you're invincible!

That's the point. It's a crappy ability. All of the abilities on this class are either broken, crappy, or badly written, besides maybe sacrificing HP for damage and to hit, which are merely mechanics that have been done before. The ability is entirely useless, because 1d8 HP is not worth the time of day at 4th level, let alone 10 levels into a PrC.

I'm not trying to be rude with this, but just honest: Every class I have seen you written is horrifically broken in some ways, missing vital information in others, and gains crappy abilities for the third part. The Wand Walker and this are both entirely broken, and you seem to think that somehow taking 1d4 damage makes up for negating somebodies attack instantly. Hell, even an unoptimized fighter can do more with just a good weapon and his strength bonus.

EDIT: And Evisceration makes no sense, because BAB is a set thing, and nothing in the game besides levels alters it. Doubling BAB gets into the weird territory where nobody is sure if you get more iteratives or not (though I'm pretty sure you don't) and whether or not those extra attacks are doubled. Even without it, it's a pretty flat out broken ability, and your other ability is... terrible. 5 rounds of a minor bonus to everything in exchange for killing myself and any allies with negative hit points, woo!

The amount was fixed. As I stated. 1d8 replaced the 1D4. That's a whole hell of a lot of damage if you consider a days adventuring. +5 to skill check, take 5d8 damage.

+4d6 to attack, take 4D8 damage.

I think what you're not looking at is that this damage is taken EVERY, SINGLE, TIME, he uses one of his abilities. Meaning if he uses his abilities 20 times in a day. He's dead. So I felt 1d4 was validated. However. It's now 1D8.

And their broken or crappy because their first posts. Hence the PEACH comment beside -each- and -every- single class I've posted. I'm looking for assistance in making it better. Not degredation and snide comments. So assist and critique usefully.

All you've done is downgrade everything I've written. But in every class you've "critiqued" not once have you offered even a somewhat useful alternative. Look at the guy after you, immediate alternative suggestion.

So sorry to be blunt, but unless you're going to offer alternatives dude, just don't bother yeah? :-)

/End Rant.

DracoDei
2009-11-19, 12:44 AM
Milskidasith:
Even if so (and I never looked at Wand Walker too closely), he won't get better without practice.

by taking three or four times that much damage as your blood leaps forth in a last ditch defense (good for negating poison, improved grab etc).

What about an ability to replace a saving throw(IE it never gets rolled) with an automatic success by taking twice or three times the DC in damage?Could you clarify the two bolded bits for me? Just want to be clear on what you mean

First one:
GM: The giant cobra bites you for 5 points of damage, make a DC 20 Fortitude save to avoid 2d6 Con damage, and then do the same in one minute.
Player: Nah, I think I will just take 15 hitpoints of damage instead.

Second one:
GM: The BBEG casts Heightened Finger of Death on you, make a DC 21 Fortitude save or die.
Player: I am not feeling lucky, and this guy is almost dead... I think I will take 63 points of damage instead of rolling to automatically succeed at my save.

They were just random brainstorming.

-Baldur-
2009-11-19, 12:46 AM
Milskidasith:
Even if so (and I never looked at Wand Walker too closely), he won't get better without practice.

First one:
GM: The giant cobra bites you for 5 points of damage, make a DC 20 Fortitude save to avoid 2d6 Con damage, and then do the same in one minute.
Player: Nah, I think I will just take 15 hitpoints of damage instead.

Second one:
GM: The BBEG casts Heightened Finger of Death on you, make a DC 21 Fortitude save or die.
Player: I am not feeling lucky, and this guy is almost dead... I think I will take 63 points of damage instead of rolling to automatically succeed at my save.

They were just random brainstorming.

No no. I like them *smiles* Very nice! Very helpful! Will definitely add that in in some form or flavour.

Milskidasith
2009-11-19, 12:50 AM
The amount was fixed. As I stated. 1d8 replaced the 1D4. That's a whole hell of a lot of damage if you consider a days adventuring. +5 to skill check, take 5d8 damage.

[QUOTE]+4d6 to attack, take 4D8 damage.

I think what you're not looking at is that this damage is taken EVERY, SINGLE, TIME, he uses one of his abilities. Meaning if he uses his abilities 20 times in a day. He's dead. So I felt 1d4 was validated. However. It's now 1D8.

Dude, using this 20 times in a day wouldn't kill you. Since you still haven't posted the entry requirements, I'm assuming it's a level 10 martial PrC. Even at level 1 of this, you have, assuming you enter from fighter, 10 +9d10 +1d12 + 11 * con modifier HP. Assuming a +2 item of con and 16 base con (not hard) you have a grand total of 110 HP, which is enough to survive more than 20 times. At level 11, you can survive 1d8 more than 20 times, and you'd never use this more than 20 times in a day (hell, most class features assume much less; rage, smite evil, spell slots, inspiration points, power points, etc.) It's basic math; PEACH shouldn't have to include you throwing out random numbers without even considering the classes hit dice.

You seem to routinely forget the constitution modifier exists when making your classes that have self mutilating effects. However, none of the abilities were even useful or unique, at all, besides the "I don't get hit" ability. As it is now... it's useless to ever use your basic feature, because there are better ways of getting small bonuses to hit than giving up small amounts of HP (hell, you can get more damage for your sacrifice with a vicious weapon, and that doesn't take your class levels).

And their broken or crappy because their first posts. Hence the PEACH comment beside -each- and -every- single class I've posted. I'm looking for assistance in making it better. Not degredation and snide comments. So assist and critique usefully.

Your classes are all so broken there is no way to effectively keep them without total rewrites. That's the problem. "I get free action wands of 10th level spells at level 10." "I don't have the action it takes to use my basic ability statted out, but it does negate everything for negligable amounts of damage, and I have a useless ability to eat the hearts of my enemies, and I can mess with my BAB, which nothing else in the game does."

All you've done is downgrade everything I've written. But in every class you've "critiqued" not once have you offered even a somewhat useful alternative. Look at the guy after you, immediate alternative suggestion.

You can't even bother to give his name, can you? As for alternatives... there aren't any. There is no alternative to "negating damage" that I can give that isn't either "don't do it" or "make it actually cost something." Taking HP damage to not die is generally a good tradeoff, and as a level 1 ability it's downright broken. Getting negligable amounts of HP for doing something that will squick players out is broken in the opposite direction; useless. There's nothing you can do to salvage that. There's also nothing you can do to salvage evisceration, because everything about it is so far out there that you'd need to tone it into something barely like it's former self to be useful. Your suicidal capstone needs a major buff, but that's about it.

So sorry to be blunt, but unless you're going to offer alternatives dude, just don't bother yeah? :-)

My alternative: Instead of cranking out classes within... what, two days from each other? Take some time to polish them so they don't have things that are so obviously broken.

As for getting better: Sure, he'll get better if he writes more. But if he consistently writes classes so broken we have to remake them from the ground up, his improvement will be slower than if he polished them himself.

DracoDei
2009-11-19, 01:01 AM
I concur that more time polishing things before revealing them is probably in order... even if English isn't your first language(can't remember) that is no excuse for poor formatting.

Work in a text file, and put it into the forums AS IF you were going to post it, but just use the preview function and don't actually post it during the first stage of the development process. I also recommend saving the text file under iterative names (WandW1.txt, WandW2.txt, WandW3.txt, etc) so you don't ruin your progress as you copy back and forth.

I concur that the first level ability is ridiculously broken.... Milskidasith's objections don't even take into account the existence of a cleric in the party.

Side-note: If I read the Wand Walker thread you meant CASTER LEVEL, not SPELL LEVEL when you originally wrote it, right? (Just very badly communicated...)

Milskidasith
2009-11-19, 01:10 AM
Just to get things out of the way, since apparently "Criticizing Honestly" has to include suggestions instead of just pointing out how broken this is, I'm going to go point by point and suggest changes for each thing.

First off: Still lacking entry requirements. Maybe have a good will save from the fluff, but not really necessary.

Blood Fueled:The Blood Prophet may sacrifice xD8 hit points, where x is the total number of dice. He then gains this bonus on any of the following:

Action required not described. Swift or free seems appropriate with the "I win" ability removed.

Next "To hit" roll

Adding X, or XD8? It's unclear.

Next "Damage" modifier (Adds xD8 damage, where x is the number of dice to add to the damage modifier)

Too weak; Vicious weapons give two to one returns on HP sacrificed.

Next movement, adding +10ft per D8 sacrificed

Useful, although not amazing. Overall, the three are very bleh, because, well, it's not really a lot of bonus and it's not really a big sacrifice.

Blood Syphon: The Prophet may now draw on the blood of his allies to fuel his abilities. 6/day the Prophet may syphon xD4 damage from his allies or group members and fuel his abilities. These must be given willingly, and cannot be taken via hostile means.

Should be a D8. Six times per day is odd; no class feature gets that much immediately, and well, it's a lot, especially if there is another tank in the party. Then again... the abilities are pretty weak and mundane

Focused Blood: The Prophet may now apply his sacrificed and given blood to all skill checks, DC's and saving throws, where x is the number of points gained to that particular roll.

Is that to the DC of his spells (if he has any) or to his roll against a DC? Saving throws and Skill Checks would be fine if the latter applies. Also, the way this is worded implies it works whenever he uses his ability for anything else, and not that it requires a separate sacrifice (if necessary). Still, that makes it almost worth it to burn HP (not that the HP is a lot to burn, it's just that the bonuses are also just not usually worth it).

Revenge of the fallen: For each ally that falls in combat, be it unconcious or dead, the Blood Prophet gains +2 to strength, +2 to Con, +2 to dex, +1d10 temporary hit points and +1 on all saving throws. The fallen must be a member of his current long term party, and can not be travelling companions, cohorts, etc.

Not sure about cohorts, since they are effectively PCs (at two levels below you, granted). Still, this ability is flavorful and doesn't need much changing, although I'd rather never see it's use.

Consume the Fallen: The blood prophet may now consume the hearts of the dead to gain back hit points. The fallen must be a member of identical race to the Prophet.

It's bad in the fluff (cannibalism is incredibly evil and squicky to most people) and worthless in the mechanics (a D4 for eating somebody is not worth it at level 2 with a good con modifier, let alone at the level you could take a PrC... or buy a wand of CLW.)

Greater Blood Syphon: Blood may now be hostiley taken instead of given. This includes enemies. The DC to steal an enemies blood is 10+Enemys CR+Enemies Con modifier this is on a base D20 roll.. One dice category may be stolen per every even level of Blood Prophet. (5 at 10th level).

Dice category makes no sense; it would be either number of dice, or die size (which has no bearing on this), so I assume it's the former. Still, a free (or swift) action to attempt to steal enemy HP to power your own abilities is nice enough. There is no modifier listed for the DC, so I have no clue whether or not the roll is too easy or too hard.

Blood Rage: When the Blood Prophet is brought below 25% health, he enters into a rage, gaining +4 strength, +4 Con, +2 Dex and +3D10 temporary health. The rage lasts 1 round per Blood Prophet level, at the end of which he becomes fatigued. The Prophet cannot control the rage, it is automatically entered into when he drops below 25%, he also cannot choose his targets, he seeks out the closest known and visible enemy. If no enemies are visible, the rage ends prematurely, but this causes severe fatigue, causing a penalty of -2 to Con, Str and -4 to Charisma.

Why does fatigue cause a penalty to charisma? That makes no sense at all. I'd just go with exhausted, because that is actually severe fatigue, though ending a rage early doesn't cause that with any other class.

Empowered Blood: The Blood Prophet may now sacrifice blood to obtain the powers of his allies. For xD12 damage to self, the Prophet may take one Class Feature or spell from his companions. The level of Class Feature stolen is their own CL. The Blood Prophet may keep this Class Feature for one round per every level in Blood Prophet + his Con modifier.

Broken... d12 to steal a sorcerers spell list for more than enough for an entire combat? Remove this entirely; it's bad enough as a hard to use factotum ability that only works on EX features and takes a lot of their daily resources and has to be preprepared, having it as an essentially free action way to get whatever you want for minimal effort is broken no matter how you fluff it.

Gift of the Blood God: The Blood Prophet may now infuse his allies with a gift from the Blood god. For x penalty to Charisma, Wisdom and intelligence, each ally sacrificing in this way gains +2 to hit, +1 to damage and +1 to Con per point sacrificed. This lasts for 5 rounds + their new Con modifier, at the end of which they become fatigued for 10 rounds.

Wait, if he's infusing them, then why are they taking penalties? And why would the party melee character want his backup to sacrifice their mental stats? This is only somewhat useful to pure melee classes, and even then it's not even much benefit for being that much easier to Ego Whip to death.

Greater Blood Rage: The Blood Prophet must now only be brought down below 50%, the Rage is controlled, and the Prophet is not fatigued at the end. The rage may end whenever he desires.

Better.

Dying Fury- Whenever the Prophet is knocked below 0 hit points. He may stand, invigored with +10D12 hit points. His to hit becomes equal to his Strength and Constitution modifiers combined, his damage modifier is his strength modifier tripled. This lasts for 3 rounds, at the end of which the Prophet drops down dead. He may only be brought back by a donation of 5000GP to the closest temple. This is optional, the Prophet is not forced to stand back up.

This greatly lowers the prophets to hit modifier. Like, massively. Strength plus constitution is a lot worse than Strength plus BAB plus weapon enhancements plus feats.

Blood Gods minions: Per each enemy corpse slain and consumed, a monster is summoned as per the spell Summon Monster: X. Where X is the current total character level of the Blood Prophet divided by 2. Rounded down where necessary. This is capped at one monster per every fourth character level (5 monsters total at level 20), these monsters remain for only 2 rounds.

So at level 20 he gets to cast Summon Monster X (10, not just a variable) by eating his enemies? This is useless, because there is no feasible way to eat somebody fast enough for the combat to still be going on, and two rounds isn't enough to find something new to kill.

Evisceration: 2 times per day, the Prophet may make consecutive godly strikes on an enemy. He doubles his BAB, number of attacks, Strength Modifier, Dexterity modifier and gains the ability to surpass both Damage Reduction and Spell Resistance. His weapon also surpasses all resistances to non magical attacks, e.g creatures requiring a minimum of a +4 weapon to hit.
This lasts for 1 round per every 4 total character levels.

Doubling BAB makes no mechanical sense. Doubling the number of attacks is very, very powerful. Surpassing DR and SR isn't too bad, and surpassing DR magic (which is what the last ability is) isn't bad. However... five rounds? Really? That's effectively doubling (and then some) the characters power for all combat, all the time. It's broken. I could see this being one VERY powerful attack, but not "you get double all of your modifiers and double attacks for two full encounters, go to town!"

Blood Storm: The Prophet drops dead, only able to be raised by a Wish, Miracle, Divine Intervention, or a 10,000 gp donation to the closest temple. As a result each party member accompanying the Prophet gains +4 on all skill checks, To hits, Damage, Saving throws, and +10 to movement for 1 round per every 4 character levels of the Prophet.. Each enemy within a 60ft area centred on the corpse of the Prophet takes 5D10 damage, and Blood Gods minions are summoned from every corpse in a 30ft area centred on the prophet. Finally, all party members dying in a 20ft radius, centred on the Prophet may gain +4D10 temporary hit points and +2 Strength and Constitution for 4 rounds, after which they drop dead, only able to be raised by a Wish or Miracle spell.

+4 is incredibly minor for losing an ally. 5d10 damage at level 20 is, again, incredibly minor. Blood God minions are finally useful, except that you're still dead so a few CR 9 monsters won't help, and gaining a few temporary hit points (even at dying) isn't worth guaranteed death. Also, why Miracle? True Ressurection is a specific ressurection spell at 9th level; not even Miracle can imitate that (without costing EXP and requiring DM adjucation, anyway).

-Baldur-
2009-11-19, 04:30 PM
Just to get things out of the way, since apparently "Criticizing Honestly" has to include suggestions instead of just pointing out how broken this is, I'm going to go point by point and suggest changes for each thing.

First off: Still lacking entry requirements. Maybe have a good will save from the fluff, but not really necessary.

Action required not described. Swift or free seems appropriate with the "I win" ability removed.

Adding X, or XD8? It's unclear.

Too weak; Vicious weapons give two to one returns on HP sacrificed.

Useful, although not amazing. Overall, the three are very bleh, because, well, it's not really a lot of bonus and it's not really a big sacrifice.

Should be a D8. Six times per day is odd; no class feature gets that much immediately, and well, it's a lot, especially if there is another tank in the party. Then again... the abilities are pretty weak and mundane

Is that to the DC of his spells (if he has any) or to his roll against a DC? Saving throws and Skill Checks would be fine if the latter applies. Also, the way this is worded implies it works whenever he uses his ability for anything else, and not that it requires a separate sacrifice (if necessary). Still, that makes it almost worth it to burn HP (not that the HP is a lot to burn, it's just that the bonuses are also just not usually worth it).

Not sure about cohorts, since they are effectively PCs (at two levels below you, granted). Still, this ability is flavorful and doesn't need much changing, although I'd rather never see it's use.

It's bad in the fluff (cannibalism is incredibly evil and squicky to most people) and worthless in the mechanics (a D4 for eating somebody is not worth it at level 2 with a good con modifier, let alone at the level you could take a PrC... or buy a wand of CLW.)

Dice category makes no sense; it would be either number of dice, or die size (which has no bearing on this), so I assume it's the former. Still, a free (or swift) action to attempt to steal enemy HP to power your own abilities is nice enough. There is no modifier listed for the DC, so I have no clue whether or not the roll is too easy or too hard.

Why does fatigue cause a penalty to charisma? That makes no sense at all. I'd just go with exhausted, because that is actually severe fatigue, though ending a rage early doesn't cause that with any other class.

Broken... d12 to steal a sorcerers spell list for more than enough for an entire combat? Remove this entirely; it's bad enough as a hard to use factotum ability that only works on EX features and takes a lot of their daily resources and has to be preprepared, having it as an essentially free action way to get whatever you want for minimal effort is broken no matter how you fluff it.

Wait, if he's infusing them, then why are they taking penalties? And why would the party melee character want his backup to sacrifice their mental stats? This is only somewhat useful to pure melee classes, and even then it's not even much benefit for being that much easier to Ego Whip to death.

Better.

This greatly lowers the prophets to hit modifier. Like, massively. Strength plus constitution is a lot worse than Strength plus BAB plus weapon enhancements plus feats.

So at level 20 he gets to cast Summon Monster X (10, not just a variable) by eating his enemies? This is useless, because there is no feasible way to eat somebody fast enough for the combat to still be going on, and two rounds isn't enough to find something new to kill.

Doubling BAB makes no mechanical sense. Doubling the number of attacks is very, very powerful. Surpassing DR and SR isn't too bad, and surpassing DR magic (which is what the last ability is) isn't bad. However... five rounds? Really? That's effectively doubling (and then some) the characters power for all combat, all the time. It's broken. I could see this being one VERY powerful attack, but not "you get double all of your modifiers and double attacks for two full encounters, go to town!"

+4 is incredibly minor for losing an ally. 5d10 damage at level 20 is, again, incredibly minor. Blood God minions are finally useful, except that you're still dead so a few CR 9 monsters won't help, and gaining a few temporary hit points (even at dying) isn't worth guaranteed death. Also, why Miracle? True Ressurection is a specific ressurection spell at 9th level; not even Miracle can imitate that (without costing EXP and requiring DM adjucation, anyway).

See now effective criticism wasn't that hard was it man? lol.

Thanks for all your assistance. Class taken down. Will "polish" it. :-)

-Baldur-
2009-11-19, 04:31 PM
By the way. Have a look at the Enraged archer class in my signature.

I think you'll find that when I do actually finish classes, their not half bad eh? :-P