PDA

View Full Version : Stats for Hill Giant Skeleton and Giant Frog

chevalier
2009-11-19, 06:16 PM
Hello,

I thought I'd seen the stats for (a) a Hill Giant skeleton and (b) a giant frog somewhere, but can't find them; I can only find Cloud Giant.

Does anyone know where I can find these? Or, can someone help me stat them out? I am horrible at using templates to stat out monsters.

Thanks,

Chevalier.

jokey665
2009-11-19, 06:32 PM
A Hill Giant Skeleton should look something like this assuming I did everything right:

Skeleton Hill Giant (CR 3)

Neutral Evil
Large Undead
Init +4; Senses Listen +0, Spot +0
Languages None
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AC 23, touch 9, flatfooted 22
hp 78 (12 HD); DR 5/bludgeoning
Immune cold; undead immunities
Saves Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +9
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speed 30ft in hide armor (6 squares)
Ranged rock +6 (2d6+7)
Melee greatclub +13 (2d8+10) or claw +13 (1d6+7)
Melee greatclub +13/+8 (2d8+10) or 2 claws +13 (1d6+7)
Space 10ft.; Reach 10ft.
Base Atk +6; Grp +17
Abilities Str 25, Dex 10, Con --, Int --, Wis 10, Cha 1
Feats improved initiative
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Foryn Gilnith
2009-11-19, 06:34 PM
Giant Frog is on page 158 of "Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil". 3.0, but no real need to convert everything. Has a grappling tongue attack and a bite attack that deals 2d6+6 damage. CR 3 and 3 HD.

chevalier
2009-11-19, 06:49 PM
Giant Frog is on page 158 of "Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil". 3.0, but no real need to convert everything. Has a grappling tongue attack and a bite attack that deals 2d6+6 damage. CR 3 and 3 HD.

Thanks! May please I have space/reach, size, HP, AC, and the bonus on the attacks?

Chevalier.

chevalier
2009-11-19, 06:50 PM
A Hill Giant Skeleton should look something like this assuming I did everything right:

Skeleton Hill Giant (CR 3)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks right to me! Thank you!

Chevalier.

Foryn Gilnith
2009-11-19, 06:57 PM
Thanks! May please I have space/reach, size, HP, AC, and the bonus on the attacks?

If I weren't vaguely concerned about copyright violation I'd gladly oblige. WotC's conception of a giant frog is a Magical Beast with a tongue-grapple (+Improved Grab), a strong bite (+Swallow Whole), and the size of a man. It has high Str and Con, average Dex and Wis, and low Int and Cha. With this as inspiration, you could make a giant frog of your own.