PDA

View Full Version : The Snow Prison

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

BooNL
2010-03-01, 07:53 AM
Tanira

Tanira looks shocked at the Dromite corpse. She bends down and examines it. "I do not recognise it, but I have been away from my hive for a long time. I suspect it was from another hive though." As she stands up, she spits out a few words in Terran, presumably curses.

She turns to Griffith. "I think it is time you come clean. Who are you and why are you so interested in helping me? My hive has never been revealed to sun-worlders, why would you defend it?"

Sliver
2010-03-01, 01:27 PM
Tanira
It's Griffith

"I'm sorry, but I really can't go into detail" his says sadly "I can tell you that this is part due to prophecy, part.. Personal oath.. And other factors. My father loved your kind, he was fascinated by you, but never could have meet one in person. I lived in a village that was unique in it's way of solving methods, and the leader only answered to the king at the time. With the king's death, he went rogue and somehow he found a hive nearby. It is a long story, but together we managed to take him out. This one comes from the same hive. I don't know if it's yours, but I hoped it doesn't matter."

BooNL
2010-03-02, 05:20 AM
Tanira

"Do you know the location of this hive?"

Tanira looks back at the corpse and looks thoughtfully. "I cannot inform my queen now, not with this collar disturbing my cognive abilities. So it rests on us to preserve the location of my people."

The dromite arches her back and looks up to Griffith. "Okay, what is your plan?"

Sliver
2010-03-03, 09:38 AM
Tanira
Griffith looks away "I'm sorry. I promised to keep it a secret and we already dealt with one Dromite that wanted to sell out the location." He takes out an envelope from his pocket "Here are written the directions to the place where the ambush is planned to be set. Just trade it with the queen. It's not the most complicated of plans but the queen and this one didn't pass anything informative so it doesn't really require elaborate disguises and deception."

What the rest are doing? Are you returning to the temple? Trying the food and mingling with the folk? Anything?

The tables are swarmed with the locals, enjoying the free food. It looks like it gives them renewed strength and they praise the queen and the unknown Man.

BooNL
2010-03-03, 11:42 AM
Tanira

"No," the Dromite straightened her back once again. "I will not sell out the location of my hive, not under any circumstances.

However, if you are able to prepare false documents discribing some other location I would be glad to participate."

Sliver
2010-03-03, 11:45 AM
Tanira
"I am glad to hear it" He sounds relieved "Here" he gives you the envelope "The forgery looks identical to the real one, so it shouldn't be an issue. We should return to the others.." And with that, he starts walking back.

BooNL
2010-03-04, 08:43 AM
Tanira

"Very well then," the bug-like woman says as she prepares herself for the exchange.

Sliver
2010-03-10, 12:09 PM
The initial celebrations finish and you return to sleep in the Merry Vampire or the temple.

Do you want to do something in these next few days? Remember, you still have loot and the journal of the spy from the slavers.

Ashley:
When you wake on the next day, you feel an odd sensation from the clay club you picked up from the slaver's leader. Holding it, it seems like it shapes around under your fingers, almost as if waiting for your will.

CockroachTeaParty
2010-03-15, 04:53 PM
Later on in the afternoon, Luna grabs the slaver's journal recovered from the tree. Thumbing through it, she felt a strange hunch. Almost on a whim, she tries to sense any lingering auras on the recovered journal...

(Luna will Detect Evil on the journal, as well as cast Read Magic, and see if anything unusual happens.)