PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] So my PCs/players just lost their melee pwoerhosue.What do I do as DM?

Pika...
2009-11-20, 12:11 AM
Sadly the player who plays the barbarian candy squirrel is moving out of state. :smallfrown:

Funny thing was that the squirrel could lift a larger load than most of the PCs combined, and was more deadly than the DRAGON PC WHO I WAVED THE LA...

Anyway, I dread to see what will befall the PCs/players without him. (OK, not really. Irun humorish with Gygaxian style, so I'd get a kick out of it. :smallbiggrin:).

Currently this is the party makeup:
-One Racial Progression Pixie who I granted a HD each level isntead of what the table said in Savage Species. ECL 2.
-A rare Human who is a Ranger. He just completed one of his major personal goals, so has leveled to Lv.3.
--A Jungle Halfling (See Unearthed Arcana) adept (homebrewed version to make more balanced for a low-magic setting). Lv.2.
-A rogue tibbet. Lv.2.
-Dogbold #1 (a messed up Monodrone...) who believes the Human Ranger to be a Duadrone. ECL 1.
-A CN puppet who is basically a broken off piece of the Human Ranger's mind. Has his own sheet, and is a Psion Lv.1.

This is a low-wealth and low-magic sandbox gage, and the PCs keep losing their loot/found treasure in amusing ways (none my doing teither...), so they still basically only have lv.1 gear.

So, how do I adujst things for this? And exactly what things do I adjust?!

Many Pikas in advance!

Rainbownaga
2009-11-20, 12:20 AM
What happened to the dragon pc?

Pika...
2009-11-20, 12:27 AM
What happened to the dragon pc?

Died in the most stupid and pointless DeathI have yet seen in roleplaying.

He became a Prinny. :smallbiggrin:

The player is currently playing the Jungle Halfing.

Tyndmyr
2009-11-20, 12:28 AM
Not much, honestly. ECL 2 encounters should still be a pretty fair match for the party.

Licensedtoill
2009-11-20, 10:55 PM
WHAT!!!!!! No more candy squirrel? You should get another person to take up the character, I was actually introduced into D&D as a replacement for someone who quit, and it worked out well. You could probably make it work (And besides, you cant let such an awesome character go to waste!)