PDA

View Full Version : Schoolies (and other after school celebrations)

Dispozition
2009-11-22, 04:30 AM
So, tomorrow I'll be off this forum for two weeks thanks to a phenomenom known in Australia only as Schoolies. Pretty much, it's an excuse for all of that years Year 12's to relax, kick back, and get absolutely smash faced at a beach somewhere. Since I was in year 12 this year, and wish to very much forget my last 13 years of schooling, I'm going along with it :P

Since a thread just about me being gone for 2 weeks is silly and egotistical (which I'm not most of the time...), everyone else may as well post what they've done/are planning to do once they get out of school or uni/college, whatever.

Anuan
2009-11-22, 06:40 AM
I have somehow been tricked into moving to Melbourne.
I'm spending the next three or so weeks here just chilling, getting used to the place, maybe signing up to a martial arts joint or two. Christmas in Queensland, then back down here.

Diz is going to the traditional schoolies?
I thought you were cool! :smalltongue:

Dispozition
2009-11-22, 06:44 AM
Not totally traditional. Just going up to a mates beach house. There will be alcohol, and some getting drunk, but less so than at Byron or other places. There will be a lot of Guitar Hero, Super Smash Brother, and Mario Kart. It will be awesome.

Lioness
2009-11-22, 07:43 AM
Well have fun, and don't do anything overly stupid that will get you arrested.

When it's my turn, I'm not going. I'm either not cool enough or I don't like the idea of being drunk in the middle of a whole crowd of people.
Just not my thing.

SilverSheriff
2009-11-22, 07:55 AM
It's already my turn and I'm spending doing cool stuff... like playing Dungeons and Dragons.:smallcool:

Anuan
2009-11-22, 08:30 AM
Well, I suddenly want to go hang out with Lioness and BPG :smallwink: