PDA

View Full Version : Feats/Abilities that capitalize on Jump/Acrobatics

Drekk
2009-11-22, 09:04 PM
I'm considering a Pathfinder Monk, and I'm trying to get a listing of all of the feats and similar abilities that require Jump (3.5 - now Acrobatics) checks as a requirement...Leap Attack, Raptor Strike, Tiger Claw maneuvers, that sort of thing. Just considering how to make Pathfinder Monk's ridiculous Acrobatics ability work for it.

And yes, I know that Monks are weak, and that I should just play an Unarmed Swordsage. Indulge me :smallwink:

deuxhero
2009-11-22, 09:18 PM
Seeing as how a non-swordsage monk is a tala-featican'tspell (or a psionic fist if they can't use the book with that feat), Up the Walls matchs your character concept.

Rasman
2009-11-23, 08:19 AM
I'm considering a Pathfinder Monk, and I'm trying to get a listing of all of the feats and similar abilities that require Jump (3.5 - now Acrobatics) checks as a requirement...Leap Attack, Raptor Strike, Tiger Claw maneuvers, that sort of thing. Just considering how to make Pathfinder Monk's ridiculous Acrobatics ability work for it.

And yes, I know that Monks are weak, and that I should just play an Unarmed Swordsage. Indulge me :smallwink:

I am literally doing the same thing you are

my current build is using feats from Sandstorm, stuff like Sand Dancer and Sand Spinner, also if you can get your DM to let you use Battle Jump from Untouchable East, that would be nice as well

Drekk
2009-11-23, 11:45 AM
Sand Dancer caught my eye as well. There's also Acrobatic Strike from the PHBII. Battle Dancer isn't too bad either, thanks for the suggestion.

Pharaoh's Fist
2009-11-23, 12:05 PM
Leap Attack.