PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Scout Feat Dip idea

Rogue 7
2009-11-24, 11:07 PM
Either 2 feats or one level of Swordsage to pick up Child of Shadows. Or, hell, 2 levels for the Wisdom to AC. So that now, whenever you skirmish, you also get a 20% miss chance on top of that. I don't have complete adventurer or I'd be statting out a proto-build right now.

Anyone else have similar concepts?

Sstoopidtallkid
2009-11-25, 01:59 AM
Either 2 feats or one level of Swordsage to pick up Child of Shadows. Or, hell, 2 levels for the Wisdom to AC. So that now, whenever you skirmish, you also get a 20% miss chance on top of that. I don't have complete adventurer or I'd be statting out a proto-build right now.

Anyone else have similar concepts?You'll probably take Imp Skirmish(+1d6 when you move 20') and Expeditious Dodge(+2 AC when move 40', counts as Dodge). And Travel Devotion. :smallbiggrin:

RagnaroksChosen
2009-11-25, 06:56 AM
if you can get assasins stance you can qualify for swift ambusher or what ever it is...

Grumman
2009-11-25, 07:17 AM
Just going by the Crystal Keep summary, a Light Cavalry Scout / Ranger would be interesting, if you took a dip in something so you could qualify for both Devoted Tracker and Swift Hunter.

Something like a Wood Elf Paladin 2 / Scout 3 / Ranger 15?

PhoenixRivers
2009-11-25, 07:22 AM
For PrC dips, Elocater is fun, as it can get you 10 foot steps pretty easily.