PDA

View Full Version : I think my friend could be a communist.

Tiak
2009-11-25, 11:11 PM
For a while my friends had a weird love of russians (insisting on playing one in EVERY role playing game we do) but the other day he was reading the communist manifesto. he then changed his political views on facebook to (you guessed it) communist. I asked him if he was joking (my own political view is Cheeseburger) and he just said "i'm reading the f***ing communist manifesto what do you think?." so he is now an atheist communist who didn't like the Ghostrider movie.

EleventhHour
2009-11-25, 11:15 PM
...Um. First, politics aren't supposed to be discussed...
Second... why would it matter if he was a communist?

Sneak
2009-11-25, 11:16 PM
1. No politics.
2. No religion.
3. Did anyone like the Ghost Rider movie? :smallconfused:

SilverSheriff
2009-11-25, 11:16 PM
For a while my friends had a weird love of russians (insisting on playing one in EVERY role playing game we do) but the other day he was reading the communist manifesto. he then changed his political views on facebook to (you guessed it) communist. I asked him if he was joking (my own political view is Cheeseburger) and he just said "i'm reading the f***ing communist manifesto what do you think?." so he is now an atheist communist who didn't like the Ghostrider movie.

First off: what is wrong with communism? (ask yourself this, don't answer it here)
secondly: Political discussion is not allowed on Giant in the Playground, but of course you would know because you are a good boy and have read the rules page.
Third: Nicholas Cage isn't a legitimate actor, therefor giving me reason not to watch movies that have anything remotely related to him.

Serpentine
2009-11-25, 11:17 PM
So?

The End.

mikeejimbo
2009-11-25, 11:19 PM
Whoa whoa guys, you're taking this too lightly.

What if he's also a Mutant Traitor?

Friend Computer thanks you, Citizen TIAK-RED-GTP-1, for your outstanding service in delivering this Commie to us!

Jokasti
2009-11-25, 11:19 PM
And the crowd goes wild with applause.
However, you forgot "Once upon a time..."

SilverSheriff
2009-11-25, 11:20 PM
So?

The EndGAME.

I couldn't help but do this.:smallbiggrin:

Roland St. Jude
2009-11-25, 11:29 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: How do you know he is a communist? 1) he posts in red or 2) he weighs the same as a duck?

Also, real world politics is an Inappropriate Topic on this Forum.