PDA

View Full Version : Which character are you?

ADZAELL
2009-11-26, 02:03 PM
So, i'm sure this thread has come up before, but i don't want to cast resurrection on a dead thread (don't have the diamond dust) so i am starting a new one.

Which character in OotS do yu think you are most like?

I think i am most like Vaarsuvius:

I use a large vocabulary of esoteric words, and correct people all the time.

As a gay man, my gender is often questioned (not really).

I love elves.

I am somewhat distant to other people's concerns at times.

Meg
2009-11-26, 02:12 PM
Miko, according to my friends, Eugene Greenhilt according to myself. Also Miko according to this (http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=toph1) quiz.

Harr
2009-11-26, 02:13 PM
Well I'm not gay, but I am also most like Vaarsuvius personality-wise, and I think after a just short time reading these forums one can easily tell that 90% of people on here are, in fact, most like Vaarsuvius as well :smallsmile: In fact you could establish a theorem saying, the longer any discussion runs on the forum, the more Vaarsuvius-like the personalities that continue active in the thread are.

It would however be interesting to see which character people actually think of themselves as, if not V (this would actually be a pretty cool topic for a pool, pity they don't seem to exist on these forums).

Edwin
2009-11-26, 02:33 PM
According to that test of yours, I am mostly V, but a hell of a lot of Durkon, too.

I lean towards Durkon, I would say.

Zevox
2009-11-26, 02:35 PM
According to that test, I'm V, then Belkar, then Redcloak.

Personally, I don't think I share enough traits of any of the characters to really compare myself to them.

Zevox

Comet
2009-11-26, 02:40 PM
I always think of myself as the O-Chul of our world.
This is a lie

TheBlackShadow
2009-11-26, 02:42 PM
Apparently, I am Nale, with Redcloak a very close second, and Roy a relatively distant third.

Morquard
2009-11-26, 02:53 PM
According to the test I'm equal parts Nale and Redcloak, with not much less V spread in...
Roy/Xykon are tied again for place 4/5...

Thats a pretty scary thought there...

Zanaril
2009-11-26, 03:16 PM
Miko, according to my friends, Eugene Greenhilt according to myself. Also Miko according to this (http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=toph1) quiz.

Accoring to that test, I'm most like Redcloak.

Vaarsuvius second.

Shyftir
2009-11-26, 03:30 PM
I got Elan followed by Durkon, then Redcloak.

I'd say that Durkon or Roy is who identify with most.

So maybe I'd be a chaotic/neutral good cleric.

Kastanok
2009-11-26, 03:52 PM
I identify with Redcloak - constantly frustrated, not part of the masses nor the elite with an arsenal of snark ready for any occasion. Like him I have a tendancy to over-complicate (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0546.html) matters and, the way I see Redcloak, am caught between a sadistic ruthless streak and a generally Good approach to life.

Now for the test... interesting design this, I like the inclusion of weighting by importance.

And I came out, in order, Nale-Redcloak-V. That seems... well, I'd say 'worrying' but I already know I'm NE. I am absolutely nothing like Elan and have almost nothing in common with Belkar, apparently.

CoffeeIncluded
2009-11-26, 04:12 PM
I'm like a combination of Elan and V. Except Lawful Good.

Altaria87
2009-11-26, 04:19 PM
Apparently I'm Roy/A Lawful Good Nale :smallamused:

Sewblon
2009-11-26, 04:20 PM
That quiz says that I am Redcloak, with Xykon a close second, and Nale a distant third. Now that I think about it, it makes sense because of this deep sense of dissatisfaction, inadequacy and frustration that has been plaguing me for the last year, Xykon and I both have pretty sick senses of humor, and Nale hates Elan almost as much as I do.

Vorpalbob
2009-11-26, 04:37 PM
I've always been a stab-them-in-the-back-of-the-head-from-quite-a-long-way-away kind of fighter, so Haley is an obvious choice.

But I am also very intelligent, hate improper grammar, and casters are my second favourite character type, so V is pretty good to.

(elan is my favourite character though)

hamishspence
2009-11-26, 04:51 PM
Apparently for me, Xykon, Roy, and V- all fairly high, with Xykon very slightly higher.

Stanfield22
2009-11-26, 05:06 PM
I got Roy followed by Nale.

I can definitely identify most with Redcloak. Oh, and I'm surroundddeddd by MitD's.

unknownmercury
2009-11-26, 05:08 PM
According to the Test, Equal parts Roy/V, with Durkon second.

Katana_Geldar
2009-11-26, 05:08 PM
Elan, like him I have strong dramatic instincts and I often miss things.

Gandariel
2009-11-26, 05:15 PM
i am Nale, then Elan at short distance, then Redcloak

Nale is a cool character, i like him. smart, has a hot chick next to him, totally unable to use Sending scrolls...

probably i got elan because i answered TOTALLY YESSS to the question about Banjo... And Yes: ALL HAIL MIGHTY BANJO!
Elan and Nale are simply the best.

redcloak... mmh... i don't really like him very much...
not original (i don't know how to say... the opposite of original) character growth, not so funny... i liked the part about Titanium Elementals but nothing more...

Mystic Muse
2009-11-26, 05:33 PM
I'm Durkon with Elan at second and Belkar at third apparently.

Arctic
2009-11-26, 05:38 PM
I am Roy, shortly followed by Haley. =]

Blue Ghost
2009-11-26, 05:40 PM
I'm dedicatedly Lawful Good and always try to do the right thing, but do not always make the wisest decisions. I have a disdain for Miko-type zealots, but I guess I can slip into zealotry myself sometimes. Based on all of that, I would say I identify most closely with Hinjo. I also have elements of Vaarsuvius and ... Xykon.

infiniteviking
2009-11-26, 06:22 PM
My top three quiz results were Durkon, Redcloak, and Vaarsuvius, which doesn't really surprise me; I'm straightforward and esoteric by turns. But Thog wasn't in the test, so the results are clearly skewed. XD

paddyfool
2009-11-26, 06:30 PM
I am Roy, with Elan a distant second, followed by Durkon in third. Strangely enough, he is the character I've felt most sympathetic to, which speaks well for the quiz to my mind.

Cracklord
2009-11-26, 06:39 PM
I'm a Durkon. Content to do my own thing while other's take the spotlight.

vampire2948
2009-11-26, 07:20 PM
Seems i'm most like Miko - My favourite character.

I pray to the twelve Gods that she will return to us. I realise this is unlikely.

BatRobin
2009-11-26, 07:22 PM
I got Miko followed by Roy.

I think I'd be half Elan half Nale.

noiadodh
2009-11-26, 07:23 PM
Roy without all the 'leader' part..

WoodStock_PV
2009-11-26, 08:30 PM
Err.. according to the test CheeseMuncher posted I'm Roy.. Followed by Elan.. But if I were to pick someone I would like to be the answer is Leeky Windstaff, becouse Druids are the best and everybody knows that..

Trazoi
2009-11-26, 08:33 PM
According to that test, apparently my personality is Miko combined with Elan. That's an... interesting combination. :smallbiggrin:

Meta
2009-11-26, 08:38 PM
elan, roy fairly close behind, and durkon similarly behind roy

Nimrod's Son
2009-11-26, 09:58 PM
I got Roy and Xykon as first and second, with virtually no margin between the two.

I think the test might be broken.

Tricksy Hobbits
2009-11-26, 10:23 PM
According to the quiz, I'm Nale with Xykon as a close second. So, the next problem that arises, I will sacrifice sending scrolls till I get bored then make zombie scrolls.

Gift Jeraff
2009-11-26, 10:36 PM
I would say Vaarsuvius, Eugene, and Xykon (during his less evil moments). According to that quiz, my #1 is Nale. :smalltongue:

Scarlet Knight
2009-11-26, 10:47 PM
In a D&D quiz , I come up as a lawful cleric. And since that is echoed by friends who say I am dwarven in my outlook on society,it appears Durkon is my character.

Acero
2009-11-26, 11:39 PM
Also Miko according to this (http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=toph1) quiz.

just took that quiz, and Got Roy(what i thought) followed by Durkon (i like playing a cleric)

Dust
2009-11-26, 11:48 PM
According to the quiz, I'm Nale. Not too far off.

Spiky
2009-11-27, 12:25 AM
Roy. Quiz agrees. I've known this to be an absolute since reading Roy's hiring of V. Assumptions by the egotistical are foolish.

And I must point out that the quiz simply knows well known personality traits and alignments of the OOTS characters and then asks you about them. Not real complex. Plus, it has typos.

(actually, the quiz returned Roy tied with RC)

Turkish Delight
2009-11-27, 12:51 AM
The quiz gave me Belkar, followed by V and Redcloak.

I'll personally go with Redcloak.

Callista
2009-11-27, 01:17 AM
I'm a weird cross of Miko and V. And yeah, with some of the same moral failings.

Hmm. I should probably watch my alignment. :P

drengnikrafe
2009-11-27, 01:38 AM
Mostly Vaarsuvius. I have elements of Elan sometimes, though. Don't ask why.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, Redcloak is also sort of me. Actually, Redcloak is probably more like me, due to the subordinate style thinking (which is what I perceive him as).

Surfing HalfOrc
2009-11-27, 01:59 AM
OK, that's a bit odd. I'm Elan, and if not Elan, I'm Nale...

I'm Elan, just a smarter version of him, and not evil at all. So I don't see where Nale comes into the equasion.

Liwen
2009-11-27, 05:24 AM

I just did the quiz you linked. Apparently I am Xykon, follow by Redcloak in number 2, Vaarsuvius in 3 and then Nale?! in 4 and finally Roy as the sorry number 5. The other ones are son distant they aren't worth mentioning.

Interesting selection, 4 of them which I consider evil. I also remember taking a similar quiz on Death Note and being close to Misa, Light Yagami and Ryuk the most, also most of my characters end up being pirates in D&D campaigns .

Damn, I have a feeling I'm very strongly Evil. :smallbiggrin:

Asta Kask
2009-11-27, 05:38 AM
Roy, followed by V. That's more of the new V than the old.

Hatchet
2009-11-27, 06:36 AM
Huh, I got Durkon/Roy. That's good, dwarves are awesome. Warriors are awesome.

I'm awesome :smallwink:

LuisDantas
2009-11-27, 07:27 AM
According to the test, RedCloak. Then Vaarsuvius, Elan, Nale, and finally Roy, then Durkon.

I would say Roy myself, because I find him so unremarkable, which hints that his values and behavior don't much contrast with my own. Second choice: Durkon, for much the same reasons.

Purple_cloack
2009-11-27, 08:58 AM
Maybe Vaarsuvius or the Guy with The Beard. I like to use strange words, magic is cool, but I'm also vey annoying, and I like to test my friends limits.
On the other hand, I'm bit childish, that goes for Elan, very greedy like Haley...

Guy with The Beard. Thats my character.

Niley
2009-11-27, 10:55 AM
I think I'm a mix of Belkar, Lord Shojo and Elan. And maybe a hint of Vaarsuvius. Yeah, I know, a difficult personality.

Teddy
2009-11-27, 01:23 PM
The test told me that I was an equal amount of Durkon, Redcloak and Vaarsuvius, and relatively closely followed by equal amounts of Roy and Xykon. That's pretty much half of the possible results...

Personally, I would think of myself as mostly V.

Eloel
2009-11-27, 01:58 PM
According to the test, I'm Xykon, mostly, with Redcloak being a close 2nd. The rest have no bars, so I assume they're VERY distant.

Woodsman
2009-11-27, 03:19 PM
Well, apparently I'm Elan.

Followed up by Miko and Roy.

That is an interesting combination.

PJ the Epic
2009-11-27, 03:22 PM
Well, I'm usually described as an evil megalomaniac, sadist, and cruel. So that would put me as.. a taller form of Belkar!:belkar:

*Shivers* Scary thougt!

Dark Faun
2009-11-27, 03:23 PM
Tie between Miko and Vaarsuvius - my favorite characters. Coincidence?

Demented
2009-11-27, 03:45 PM
Test: A full split between Belkar and Nale. That was moderately unexpected.
The rest were Vaarsuvius, Redcloak, Elan & Miko (tied; they'd make an odd couple).

Really though, an evil version of Elan would've been the closes.... Oh wait, that's Nale.

thubby
2009-11-27, 04:42 PM
I'm V and nale, according to the test.
i would think myself more of a durkon or roy.

Barlen
2009-11-27, 05:18 PM
Test?!? what test?

thubby
2009-11-27, 05:19 PM
Test?!? what test?
this test

you silly cat who i must continue to write to for having an otherwise short message! :smalltongue:

ZakRenning
2009-11-27, 05:31 PM
According to the quiz, I am Dukon then Belkar, then Elan. Strange combo I guess

Gravedjinn
2009-11-27, 05:54 PM
My #1 is: Belkar Bitterleaf Books, etc.
My #2 is: Xykon Books, etc.
My #3 is: Nale

so yeah.... knock knock ...i kill you!

Lvl45DM!
2009-11-27, 06:00 PM
Im Roy. Surrounded by people who do their best to annoy me i deadpan snark them into the next century. But when bad stuff goes down, they look to me for leadership. Plus im a big guy whod use a greatsword if i had the strength. The only problem is im NG not LG

Sanraal
2009-11-27, 06:07 PM
Im Elan. I like most people and I'm very passionate. I'm not really into Lawful type of view, I do exactly what I like and don't have any problems with breaking some laws that I find silly - but I also have lot of empathy and compassion towards other people.

Oh, and I'm also very good looking in real life so that also fits the description. :smallbiggrin: Although I believe my Int seems to be bit higher than his.

DarkElfGangsta
2009-11-27, 09:59 PM
I enjoy stabbing people for being in the way, so I'm probably Belkar.
Or, talking seriously, I Identify with roy. i like to joke, Leadery, responsible (ish),sometimes i'm sarcastic, and I get angry with incompetence quickly.
also I am black too. although I'll admit that It's not a very good point.

Katana_Geldar
2009-11-27, 10:02 PM
Im Elan. I like most people and I'm very passionate. I'm not really into Lawful type of view, I do exactly what I like and don't have any problems with breaking some laws that I find silly - but I also have lot of empathy and compassion towards other people.

Oh, and I'm also very good looking in real life so that also fits the description. :smallbiggrin: Although I believe my Int seems to be bit higher than his.

How are your dramatic instincts Sanraal?

Woodsman
2009-11-27, 10:52 PM
I think I know how I can reconcile myself with being Elan. I'm a bardic sage! The problem is I'm closer to LG than NG. Eh, not too different.

I'm intelligent, gentlemanly, and good with tropes and acting. I'm average-looking, though.

Yiuel
2009-11-27, 11:30 PM
I don't know. I do feel close to both Roy and V in style, but physically, I'm a lot closer to Roy (the fact I'm clearly male, heavily built and quite tall). However, I definitely am not Lawful (I'm usually categorized as Neutral Good by all my friends).

SJCrew
2009-11-28, 06:38 AM
Roy. Leader type, sarcastically witty, strong, and likely to weild a very large weapon.

According to the test, I'm also part Miko, if only for the fact that I am a religious man.

J.J.J-H-Schmidt
2009-11-28, 08:37 AM
tough, i graduated seminary long ago, play guitar and sing, am now a nurse with infantry medic background, and a fairly high IQ.... all after growing up as quite a bit of a trouble maker....

multiclass rogue/cleric/bard/fighter/wizard?

i guess that makes me nale. only with a bigger xp penalty.:smallannoyed:

Needle
2009-11-28, 09:52 AM
According to the test, #1 Nale by a fair margin against #2 Redcloack. Then, almost no margin bewteen RC and #3 Vaarsuvius, #4 Roy and #5 Xykon. Faaaaar away is #6 Belkar and the rest has not even a shard of green.

TerrickTerran
2009-11-28, 10:00 AM
Elan followed by Durkon followed by V. Well, if only because I like spellcasting and Banjo is awesome of course.:smallbiggrin:

Adeptus
2009-11-28, 10:01 AM
I'm a bit of a goodie care bear, so probably Durkon or Roy. Depends on how snarky I'm being on any given day I suppose.

Autochthon
2009-11-28, 12:53 PM
Apart from alignment and gender recognition, V. I massively prefer brains over brawn, have a distinctly over-large vocabulary that I frequently enjoy expressing at great length. I tend toward obsessive behavior. I have a not inconsiderable ego that I try to deal with as best I can. When faced with idiocy (not ignorance, that I can deal with more politely), I frequently let loose with a barrage of sarcastic quips. I'm also fairly easily flustered.

Alignment wise, I'm probably closer to Lawful Good than anything else. I have a hard time violating even minor laws (both because that's how I am and because I think that clear and fair laws are the basis for a strong society) and I like to think that I'm a good person. Gender recognition-wise, I'm quite clearly male (having a decent beard certainly helps in that department :smallbiggrin: ).

ref
2009-11-28, 02:14 PM
In the test, I got :xykon: followed closely by :roy: and :vaarsuvius: an equal second.

Hillary
2009-11-28, 02:20 PM
Hmm, I got Miko first with V as a very close second. I suppose I could see that. I tend to get annoyed by others incompetence and I really like learning :smalltongue:

Water-Smurf
2009-11-28, 04:27 PM
I'm definitely Vaarsuvius. I'm verbose, arrogant, have little to no regard for rules when they inconvenience me, antisocial, and hungry to learn more about the things that interest me. (That's probably part of the reason I understand V so well.)

The main differences between us is that V's private and secretive, I'm not. V lacks a huge amount of self-awareness and I don't. V is ambitious and power-hungry and I'm... not.

Oh, and you can tell easily which gender I am if you meet me.

gallagher
2009-11-28, 04:34 PM
So, i'm sure this thread has come up before, but i don't want to cast resurrection on a dead thread (don't have the diamond dust) so i am starting a new one.

Which character in OotS do yu think you are most like?

I think i am most like Vaarsuvius:

I use a large vocabulary of esoteric words, and correct people all the time.

As a gay man, my gender is often questioned (not really).

I love elves.

I am somewhat distant to other people's concerns at times.

as much as i would want to be belkar, i am too much like Elan to say otherwise. i am rather charismatic, a bit air-headed, and i took fencing for a while so i could use a rapier. that and i know a thing or two about drama, and IRL have been known to just have that odd knowledge of things so i could do a bardic knowledge check

Dire Moose
2009-11-28, 05:11 PM
I'm probably more like Vaarsuvius than anyone else, being fairly intelligent and knowing quite a lot about extremely obscure subjects. I also tend to get frustrated easily when people don't understand what I'm trying to tell them, can't seem to hear a word I'm saying, ignoring me, etc. and have a tendency to make snarky comments a little too much for my own good.

Weimann
2009-11-28, 05:14 PM
According to the test, I'm Roy, followed by Durkon and then... Xykon?

However, we are all people like Overpriced Apple Girl or Cop That Gets Killed. Heroes in D&D just aren't normal people, and we can't compare to them.

Jokasti
2009-11-28, 05:59 PM
Apparently, I'm tied between Vaarsuvius and Xykon. After that, it's...Belkar?

SadisticFishing
2009-11-28, 06:09 PM
Roy or Miko. Probably a twisted mix of the two.

Lawful Good to the core, and I do believe that those of us who can be morally Good have a duty to do something about it. But I'm not quite as self righteous as Miko.

silvadel
2009-11-28, 06:18 PM
Probably closest to the oracle.

Sanraal
2009-11-29, 02:32 PM
How are your dramatic instincts Sanraal?

Let's just say I'm a member of stand-up comedy group.

waterpenguin43
2009-11-29, 02:41 PM
Redcloak according to a certain quiz, Vaarsuvius for me, however:
-Intellectually arrogant
-Recovering from being unwise and growing in wisdom and compassion
-Am fond of birds (and fish, though that doesn't have anything to do with V.:smallannoyed:)

Mythestopheles
2009-11-29, 02:44 PM
According to the test I'm: V, then Redcloak, then Roy.

As someone else poster on this thread, V is quite common among people here.

Dienekes
2009-11-29, 03:22 PM
From the test page 1, I'm a good mix of Roy, Redcloak, and Belkar. Which I actually think is decently accurate, as far as a test can give out.

Omergideon
2009-11-29, 04:21 PM
The only real differences between me and Roy are that I am single and am religious.

Oh and I am not black. So yeah.

SaintRidley
2009-11-29, 04:32 PM
Quiz told me Nale, V, then Roy.

Interesting.

Kinda see it, I guess, though I would think that the similarities between Vaarsuvius and myself would have been enough to make it a little closer.

Eh. Just a silly little quiz for fun.

Adeptus
2009-12-06, 01:00 PM
Oh, and you can tell easily which gender I am if you meet me.

http://www.freeallegiance.org/forums/style_emoticons/Pook/laugh.gif

ScottishDragon
2009-12-06, 02:55 PM
I amNale,Redcloak,and the Elan.
Then i took a diff quiz aand..
woot i'm the belkster!!:belkar::belkar::belkar::belkar::belkar: :belkar:

Trodon
2009-12-06, 03:11 PM
Xykon YAY!

triple zero
2009-12-06, 05:22 PM
The quiz gave me V, which I suppose makes sense. I'm pretty independent, intelligent (or at least I like to think so, anyway :smallwink: ), and I tend to look down on others or get frustrated with them.

On the other hand, I find Elan's antics absolutely hilarious, while V definitely does not.

DarkElfGangsta
2009-12-06, 06:02 PM
the quiz doesnt work...
anyone else got this problem?

Poil
2009-12-06, 06:15 PM
So, I am Miko closely followed by Belkar? What in the world?
:miko: :belkar:

Eldrys
2009-12-06, 06:18 PM
I am equal Roy and Elan, I think the quiz is broken.:smallbiggrin:

KillerQueen
2009-12-06, 06:44 PM

According to the same quiz, I'm Elan, but I assume that's just because I answered the Banjo one the way he probably would.

Gorgondantess
2009-12-06, 06:54 PM
Apparently, the quiz says I am Nale/Redcloak... which I most certainly am not. More likely V/Xykon, who was 3rd and 4th, respectively.:smallsigh:

DarkElfGangsta
2009-12-06, 09:22 PM
wierdest result ever...
#1 - Elan
#2 - Nale

I kinda see myself as my #3 Roy combined with Elan....
#4 RC Kelly jeahhhhhhh:smalltongue: RC=RedCloak, but you know that:elan::nale::roy::redcloak::xykon::belkar::vaa rsuvius::haley::durkon:

Nimrod's Son
2009-12-06, 10:32 PM
The only real differences between me and Roy are that I am single and am religious.

Oh and I am not black. So yeah.
Which reminds me, how's that "blood oath of vengeance" thing of yours going? :smallwink:

zoltansonojo
2009-12-06, 11:04 PM
I was Nale and then Elan... I found that funny.

Axl_Rose
2009-12-06, 11:35 PM
The superiority complex of V with the friendliness of Elan

J.J.J-H-Schmidt
2009-12-07, 01:57 AM
as i thought i am nale with a roy/v follow up

mockingbyrd7
2009-12-07, 05:23 PM
According to the test, I'm most like Roy but with Elan a close second. That actually seems to fit pretty well. :smalltongue:

Sewblon
2009-12-08, 12:03 AM
So, I am Miko closely followed by Belkar? What in the world?
:miko: :belkar: They are both violent, arrogant, socially inept bullies, Belkar is just more honest about it.

ChrisFortyTwo
2009-12-08, 10:15 AM
I got:

:redcloak:
:vaarsuvius:
:durkon:

It makes sense, though I guessed Durkon more than Redcloak. I am religious and reasonably intelligent (working on my PhD - well, when I'm not on the forums), though I think of myself as Lawful Good (emphasis Good) rather than LE.

I am really hoping Redcloak is redeemed, though. I like him a lot, and it would be good for him to throw off that cloak and actually help his people.

Steelblood
2009-12-08, 11:05 AM
:nale:
:vaarsuvius:
:xykon:
in that order

Kill Screen
2009-12-08, 06:32 PM
Huh?
My results were...
:miko:
:belkar:
:haley:
....I'm slightly suprised, but I kinda expected it in a way. XD

gyrindar
2009-12-08, 09:34 PM
The quiz says Roy followed by Belkar and Nale by a close margin. I agree with the Roy part but I'd compare myself more with a male Lien, mostly due to the lawful good and gets to ride a shark:smallbiggrin:

ScottishDragon
2009-12-08, 10:08 PM
Every time i take the test again i end up with...
1.Nale
2.(random person)
3.Elan
4.(usually xykon or belkar)

GO AWAY NALE I AM NOTHING LIKE U!!!
Elan u can stay..
:elan::YAY!!!

Raz_Fox
2009-12-08, 10:43 PM
According to THE TEST, I am Redcloak first and Miko second, with Elan as third.

...Actually, that's fairly accurate. Redcloak's mix of seriousness and snark and his tendency to be the second-in-command marks me well, as well as his intelligence tempered by foolishness.

On the other hand, I have the religious zealotry devotion and loyalty of Miko, as well as being slightly unbending when I hit a snag. Personally, I'd say I'm more like Hinjo, though, when it comes to paladins - chivalrous yet fun-loving, as well as having a strong sense of duty.

On the (metaphorical) third hand, I'm a natural bard in RL, even if I'm not as naive as Elan is. When your hobbies consist of reading and writing, and you have a semi-serious theory that all of reality is a series of interconnecting stories... yeah.

Jolee
2009-12-09, 12:10 AM
Personally I think I fall somewhere between Redcloak and Durkon.

The quiz gave me:
1) :xykon:
2) Equal parts :redcloak:, :nale: and :roy:

Lord Thurlvin
2009-12-09, 12:23 AM
1.:roy:
2. :durkon:
3. :elan:
4. :nale:

Now, the first three I can believe with the possible exception of Elan, but how can this thing possibly believe I have more in common with Nale than with V? Is it because I'm a guy? I AM NOT EVIL!!

Asta Kask
2009-12-09, 04:36 AM
On the other hand, I find Elan's antics absolutely hilarious, while V definitely does not.

Believe me, those things are funnier to read about than to live through. I loved Tasslehoff from the Dragonlance books, but I would probably strangle the little bugger after 5 minutes in the same room.

Fortuna
2009-12-09, 04:42 AM
Okay, I am stuffed up. I am Redcloak, then Xykon, then Nale:smalleek:

Winter_Wolf
2009-12-09, 05:06 AM
As I couldn't really decide, I let the quiz do it for me. Roy followed distantly by Nale. Not sure what to make of that.

Asta Kask
2009-12-09, 05:33 AM
Okay, I am stuffed up. I am Redcloak, then Xykon, then Nale:smalleek:

You just need a white cat (with a diamond collar) to stroke and you can apply for the next Bond movie. Gratz! :smallbiggrin:

3SecondCultist
2010-12-30, 11:32 PM
Hahahahaha. :smallbiggrin:

Nale, then Redcloak, then Xykon. The wierdest thing is that they look the exact same on the meter, so the differences must be imperceptible.

MoonCat
2010-12-31, 12:01 AM
According to the test I'm Vaarsuvius and Belkar, although I most identify with Vaarsuvius, Therkla, and Haley. I assume this is about personality, I crave having power to control what happens to me, and enjoy being noticed for my intellectual ability. My Self Doubt comes in and harasses me, yet I can trounce her when I try. Rich stated one thing Therkla loved was not being treated by her race, class, or any other superficial ways to judge her, but herself and her actions. So. Do. I. But in general I feel vaguely chaotic with many of the emotions and quirks of these characters.

:haley: :vaarsuvius: and Therkla

snikrept
2010-12-31, 12:08 AM
I think that fact that I got Roy, followed by Nale means I don't fit any of them very well :smallbiggrin: Those two are not very similar!

Blue Bandit
2010-12-31, 01:36 AM
My results were,

1: :belkar:

2: :roy:

3: :miko:

Zeb The Troll
2010-12-31, 02:35 AM
Troll Patrol: Old thread is old.