PDA

View Full Version : Crafting Items in game

penbed400
2009-11-27, 12:59 AM
So my character just got some money after a quest and I have the Craft Wonderous Items feat, I don't know how much free time he's going to have but I'm sure he'll get some freetime sometime...*fingers crossed*.

So what magic items do you think would be most likely to be helpful or are just really cool to have?

Currently I have a Wizard 10, about 25,000 gp maybe more if the item is beneficial enough for the party that they feel like giving me some of their gold to help make something. So does anybody have any ideas?

Books allowed: Any besides psionics

The party consists of a wizard 10, a rogue 5/assassin 5 a sorceror 5/ beguiler 5 and another wizard 10 but he's focusing on blasting and im doing utility/debuffing.

The power level is fairly high seeing as we have 3 arcane casters.

Evil party, ranging from chaotic to neutral, mostly chaotic.

Its a conquest campaign, we're attempting to take over the good land

Vizzerdrix
2009-11-27, 01:06 AM
haversacks, Baccob's blessed book, Elhonnia's quivers, Articifer's monocole are all basic useful gear. With a bit of info we can better help.

penbed400
2009-11-27, 01:07 AM
what information would you like?

Vizzerdrix
2009-11-27, 01:10 AM
Books allowed, party make up/power level/ alignment, and type of campaign (mostly aquatic, arctic, etc) would be a good start.

Yahzi
2009-11-27, 01:53 AM
Make 10 scrolls of every spell you know. Make wands of the spells you use all the time. Never run out of spells again, and never have the wrong spell memorized. Watch the sorcerer cry.