PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Changeling Binder Build

TaintedLight
2009-11-27, 02:55 AM
I am creating a changeling binder for an upcoming campaign, but I have never actually played a binder before. The class is really interesting and looks like a lot of fun to play, so I was hoping that maybe somebody could give me some tips on how to build the character. The only restrictions are that the character must be a changeling and there are no evil alignments.

My thought is that the first few feats I should take are Improved Binding and Expel Vestige, but I'm not sure.

Anonanimal
2009-11-27, 02:56 AM
I would suggest reading this (http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=784085) guide. Very helpful.

Also, in terms of feats, Improved Binding is indeed awesome, and Expel Vestige is also a good choice, but replaced later with a vestige phylactery. Generally, what feats you focus on depends what vestiges you plan to focus on, and the role you plan to take most often.

TaintedLight
2009-11-27, 02:59 AM
Thanks much for the link. Also, I'm not counting on magic items but we'll see :D.

Anonanimal
2009-11-27, 03:03 AM
Hope you enjoy your character. Binders are one of my favorite classes and Changelings are one of my favorite races. Good luck! :smallbiggrin: