PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Comprehensive Character Generator?

Talbot
2009-11-29, 02:31 AM
Anybody know if there's a 3.5 character generator floating around with all the goodies? I can't seem to find one with the Factotum class, for example, but it seems like it's been long enough since 3.5 that there'd be a full, everything in every book type generator around by now. Am I just not looking in the right place?

Cisturn
2009-11-29, 02:41 AM
try http://www.pathguy.com/cg35.htm scroll down to NPC/other to get the factotum class

Prime32
2009-11-29, 07:55 AM
Anybody know if there's a 3.5 character generator floating around with all the goodies? I can't seem to find one with the Factotum class, for example, but it seems like it's been long enough since 3.5 that there'd be a full, everything in every book type generator around by now. Am I just not looking in the right place?Factotum isn't OGL, so these things are generally restricted to the SRD.

Shecky
2009-12-19, 06:40 PM
I've got an even harder question: is there another character generator out there that incorporates Eberron? The Pathguy page is pretty good (I mean, congrats and THANKS to its creator for putting SO much loving work into it!), but I got spoiled on eTools before WotC bent CMP over.