PDA

View Full Version : Do you know that feeling when you have something to say

Jae
2009-11-29, 03:18 AM
but you dont know what it is quiet yet??

Thank you gitp. I typed up this whole long thing and finally got to the root of what I didnt know what I wanted to say. and i deleted it because I'd like to forget it all over again.

but i feel the need to post it because, even more than my need to ignore it, is my need to know its still there and i didnt dream that I figured it out.

so, thanks. and sorry im obnoxious.

Pyrian
2009-11-29, 03:27 AM
I'm, um, glad we could help. :smallbiggrin:

arguskos
2009-11-29, 03:29 AM
I know the feeling of having something you need to say, should say, and are probably going to say, but not being able to actually say it when the time comes, because you don't want to say it. :smallfrown:

Cobra_Ikari
2009-11-29, 03:40 AM
but you dont know what it is quiet yet??

Thank you gitp. I typed up this whole long thing and finally got to the root of what I didnt know what I wanted to say. and i deleted it because I'd like to forget it all over again.

but i feel the need to post it because, even more than my need to ignore it, is my need to know its still there and i didnt dream that I figured it out.

so, thanks. and sorry im obnoxious.

Nah, you're not obnoxious. Missed you, hun. How've you been? *hugs*

And I hate that feeling, too. >.<

thubby
2009-11-29, 03:44 AM
I'm confused :smallconfused:

edit: if you mean when you can't put an idea to words, i get that constantly. it has a lot to do with why i have the vocabulary i do.

Tiger Duck
2009-11-29, 03:52 AM
That makes 2 of us :smallsmile:

TFT
2009-11-29, 03:56 AM
Lets change that number to three :smalltongue:

Ok, I'll add something of importance: That feeling happens to me all the time, Usually I figure out what I want to say... at the worst possible time. Either the person I wanted to tell it to isn't there, or I figure it out at a time I know I won't remember it in the next few seconds. I feel for you.

_Zoot_
2009-11-29, 04:11 AM
You can make that four.

I find that instead of not knowing how to say something I simply forget what it is i was going to say wile I wait for a time to say it.

Jae
2009-11-29, 11:09 PM
I know the feeling of having something you need to say, should say, and are probably going to say, but not being able to actually say it when the time comes, because you don't want to say it.
No..I didnt even mean verbally say it. When I said "Say" i really mean..think. there was something I wanted to say, even if only to write it down, but I could think of it. Im not making sense.

Nah, you're not obnoxious. Missed you, hun. How've you been? *hugs*
Thanks. I've been pretty good actually. You?

edit: if you mean when you can't put an idea to words, i get that constantly. it has a lot to do with why i have the vocabulary i do.
noo not that either =[ I'm a linguistic thinker, I'm pretty good at putting things into words.

Okay, best thing I can think to describe it?? If you've ever done any kind of free association writing where you just write write write to figure out whats bothering you that you actually blocked out? It was like that. and then i wrote and wrote and figured it out and then erased it because it was too personal. And I've already convinced myself that isnt it anyways, and then I will forget about it then I will be like I feel like something isn't right and try and figure out whats bothering me and blahblah it is a cycle. A crazy person cycle, I think. I don't think normal people BLOCK things and I dont think normally you do not know why or how you feel something. but oh well

Sneak
2009-11-29, 11:25 PM
...you're welcome? :smallconfused: