PDA

View Full Version : Neverending Dungeon - Bob

Tanaric
2009-11-29, 09:32 PM
The air surrounding you fairly hums with the residue of magic, an aftereffect of the spell that brought you to this place. A quick glance reveals that you are in a fairly spacious, rectangular room, devoid of any life save for yourself. The sound of dripping water can be heard faintly, and the stone walls are slick with moisture. In complete defiance of logic, two torches are already lit and resting in brackets, one by each of the doors.

Map:{table]|A_|B_|C_|D_
1|||||
2|||||
3|||||
4||B|||
5|||||
6|||||
7|||||
[/table]

There is a door at A-1, north side, and another at D-4.

DM notes:5, 20, 5

theterran
2009-11-30, 07:12 AM
I will pull out my 10ft pole and start checking for pressure panels in the floor as well as any type of trip wire that might be between myself and the door at A-1.

I will slowly make my way toward that door.

Rolls (if needed)

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Tanaric
2009-11-30, 02:52 PM
You find nothing between yourself and the door.

theterran
2009-11-30, 03:13 PM
I will use the 10ft Pole to poke the door, checking it for traps as well.

If needed:
[roll0]

theterran
2009-11-30, 04:10 PM
And if nothing happens, after poking, prodding, and otherwise searching the door,Bob will open it :smallsmile:

If something of significance happens, I'll readdress what Boo will do :smallwink:

Tanaric
2009-12-01, 07:01 PM
At the touch of your pole, a web of concealed copper wires flares to life, a current of crackling blue energy running the length of each wire. Having nowhere better to go, the energy dissipates harmlessly into the air, leaving behind a very scorched door.

theterran
2009-12-01, 08:35 PM
Bob Moves forward and opens the door, peering ahead.

(Note I have 60ft Darkvision if it matters)
Rolls (if needed)

[roll0]
[roll1]

Tanaric
2009-12-02, 02:14 PM
Opening the door reveals a hallway running to the east and west. To the east, it runs for fifteen feet before turning north. To the west, it runs for twenty-five feet before turning south.

theterran
2009-12-02, 02:38 PM
Surveying his choices...Bob thinks...

Eventually, he starts down the west hallway, checking the floor for pressure panels and tripwires with his 10ft pole.
...I never much liked going north...always feels like going uphill...

Rolls (if needed)
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Tanaric
2009-12-03, 12:10 PM
You find a tripwire five feet to the west of the door you just left. You can step over it easily now that you've found it.

At the bend, the hall continues south for ten feet before turning west again.

theterran
2009-12-03, 12:20 PM
Bob shakes his head...
..Silly winding passages.. he thinks.

Bob heads south, continuing to check for tripwires and pressure panels with his pole.

Rolls (if needed)

[roll0]

Tanaric
2009-12-03, 05:53 PM
You continue south for ten feet, then west for ten feet, then north for thirty feet, then east for thirty feet, then south for ten feet, then east for ten feet, then north for ten feet before your next decision.

The hall continues to the east for thirty feet before turning north, or else splits south after ten feet. There is a door on the east face of the bend.

You found another tripwire somewhere in that mess, by the way.

theterran
2009-12-03, 06:19 PM
:smalleek:

That was quite a mess!

I'll use the pole to check the door for traps. If there are no traps, I'll draw a bolt and hold it in my hand. Then open the door.

Search (if needed)
[roll0]

Tanaric
2009-12-04, 01:48 PM
Opening the door reveals the following room:{table]|A_|B_|C_|D_
1||||
2||||
3||||
4||||K[/table]

There is a door at A-1, west side, which you are just outside of.

There is a kobold in the lower right corner of the room, wearing studded leather armor and holding a pair of kamas, with a buckler strapped to one arm and a shortsword hanging at its belt.

Roll initiative. [roll0]

theterran
2009-12-04, 01:52 PM
Here's hoping for a high roll.
[roll0]
(edit)
Crap

Tanaric
2009-12-04, 02:12 PM
The kobold moves into the doorway, shadows twisting about its form as it walks so that its form is partially hidden from your vision. (20% concealment)

A tiny fire elemental appears behind you, existing only long enough to distract you before disappearing.

The kobold takes a swing at you with one of its kamas.

[roll0] vs flatfooted, including flanking bonus, for [roll1] + [roll2]

If it hits, make a will save.

Tanaric
2009-12-04, 02:13 PM
Wow. I'm a PC killing machine. :smalleek:

Crit confirm: [roll0] for [roll1]

theterran
2009-12-04, 02:18 PM
Curses!

Looks like I'll be making another character :smallsigh: