PDA

View Full Version : Where's Blackwing?

Cizak
2009-11-30, 02:52 PM
So where's Blackwing in panel 8? Did V forget about him agani? Or mabe (s)he can't think about him when (s)he's trancing?

Gullara
2009-11-30, 02:53 PM
So where's Blackwing in panel 8? Did V forget about him agani? Or mabe (s)he can't think about him when (s)he's trancing?

Errr... you started a topic for this?

theinsulabot
2009-11-30, 02:55 PM

what, you think he should of saved room for "kish was right" or another V's gender thread?

Gullara
2009-11-30, 02:58 PM
what, you think he should of saved room for "kish was right" or another V's gender thread?

I see your point :smallbiggrin:

Berserk Monk
2009-11-30, 03:09 PM

Stupider threads have been started. As for Blackwing, he's not surgically bonded to V's skull. Just because we have a panel with V, doesn't mean Blackwing has to be there.

recluso
2009-11-30, 03:33 PM
So where's Blackwing in panel 8? Did V forget about him again? Or maybe (s)he can't think about him when (s)he's trancing?

Given the way blackwing has popped in and out of existence, your theory makes sense. Of course we might wonder whether blackwing really exist, it would be pretty normal for OOTS to give arguments for both sides...

Other idea: V hovers while meditating and is not very stable (she can be rotated) so Blackwing should not sit on V's arms. Also Blackwing can't hover while sleeping.

FabuVinny
2009-11-30, 03:35 PM
Mr Scruffy isn't in that panel either.

Blackwing is probably just flying around somewhere nearby.

Skorj
2009-11-30, 03:52 PM
Mr Scruffy isn't in that panel either.

Just what are you suggesting? :smallamused:

I endorse this idea of Scruffy x Blackwing, if that hasn't already been done in the Crack Pairings thread. After all, Griffons come from somewhere ...

drengnikrafe
2009-11-30, 03:57 PM
Just what are you suggesting? :smallamused:

I endorse this idea of Scruffy x Blackwing, if that hasn't already been done in the Crack Pairings thread. After all, Griffons come from somewhere ...

... *Shudders*
You owe me brain bleach.

Back on topic, though... There's no real reason for Blackwing to be there while Vaarsuvius is sleeping.

The Dark Fiddler
2009-11-30, 03:59 PM
I endorse this idea of Scruffy x Blackwing, if that hasn't already been done in the Crack Pairings thread.

There's one fic in the archives, by Lycan 01. :smallamused: