PDA

View Full Version : Inferno Baenre

Inferno Baenre
2009-11-30, 10:56 PM
My friend has told me that a lot of the members of this site are fond of my best character... Inferno Baenre???

Djinn_in_Tonic
2009-12-01, 12:03 AM
My friend has told me that a lot of the members of this site are fond of my best character... Inferno Baenre???

Doesn't seem like it. A quick search reveals three threads mentioning him, all started by AirGuitarGod32, and all in the Roleplaying Games subforum. All debate defeating your character...

I don't see an overwhelming popularity, but he is indeed mentioned. That's about it.

mikeejimbo
2009-12-01, 12:11 AM
Never heard of him before this post. You should tell us more, I suppose.

On the other hand, I have heard of Djinn_in_Tonic from his other posts, and I still think that's a hilarious pun. I am, perhaps, easily amused. :smallamused:

acedrow
2009-12-01, 12:20 AM
Never heard of him before this post. You should tell us more, I suppose.

Agreed, I'd like to hear more too. But yes, Djinn seems to be right, "a lot of members" seems like an overstatement.

Djinn_in_Tonic
2009-12-01, 12:35 AM
On the other hand, I have heard of Djinn_in_Tonic from his other posts, and I still think that's a hilarious pun. I am, perhaps, easily amused. :smallamused:

:smallbiggrin:

Tavar
2009-12-01, 12:41 AM
Interestingly enough, if you google the name in the threads title, this thread comes up as the first hit, and most of the rest only involve the name Baenre, not Inferno.

Stycotl
2009-12-04, 01:27 AM
wrong forum.

Athaniar
2009-12-04, 10:10 AM
The Forgotten Realms wiki has a list of Baenre family members, but no "Inferno". Jeggred was a demon, and the name Yvonnel migh sound like Inferno, if you're half deaf and underwater. The quote in your sig yields no result either (except for this thread). Fan fic character? Fever dream?