PDA

View Full Version : D&D Toons

Corporate M
2009-12-01, 05:28 PM
You all are conviently in the same town together. It seems like a pretty well off financialy. The buildings don't look well kept, but they run high and have pretty nice architecture. The town seems to primarily be made up of shorter races like gnomes, halfling, and dwarves. There's a fat burly dwarf sweeping his porch grumbling. His shop sign reads "Weapons and Arms Barn".

There's also a potion shop, a clothes store, and some kids running around playing. But you notice all over the place there's posters of a sad looking weasel saying "Have you seen Francis? If so, talk to Gnome at *specified address*"

What you choose to do at this point is completely up to you. Sortof sandbox.

SPoilaaja
2009-12-01, 06:33 PM
Rufus has just entered the town. He can easily be spotted out of the crowd as a stranger in town. He is a young human with emerald green eyes and a dirty brown hair. The hair looks like he would've been electrocuted. His clothes are wrinkled and are covered in a bit of dust. Rufus drags a stubborn looking donkey with him in a leash.

He breathes the air deep into his lungs and smiles. He takes an overview of the scene. "Oooh. It be a lively town." Rufus mumbles.

Rufus walks to the dwarf sweeping the porch, smiles from the bottom of his heart and asks "Yo, sir. I be just arriving to the town with ma Janice" Rufus points at the donkey and continues "May I be asking the name of this place? I be travelling for a long time... Also I be not hearing any rumours for a while, any idea what be the word on the street?"

(( Diplomacy for the dwarf [roll0] ))

Corporate M
2009-12-01, 07:02 PM
The dwarf grumbles a little and says.

"Well you seem like a nice enough fella. That's just Gnome. He's always losing his pet Francis. But ussually he finds him. This time we don't know what happened. I think Bobby the kid necromancer took him personally. Probably to use'em as a sacrifice or something. He lives up there."

The dwarf points at a moutain with a creepy tower.

http://www.afekay.com/img/2d/skull_mountain.jpg
*Insert lightning and "mwahahaha!"*

Probably wondering how you didn't see that, the dwarf goes onto say

"But I can't be sure. I just don't like that kid... he's always stealing weapons from my shop to give to his zombie army. Every so often he likes to come down from his tower and scare the populace by having his zombie army attack us. But nobody really cares. We just pretend to be scared so he gets bored and goes away..

But if you go up there and take the weapons you find, I'll give you one of my brand new prototype weapons! Being a shop owner is great, but what I really want to do is invent! I got some weapons in the back that are of my own creation. And I'll let you own any one you want for free if you bring me back my weapons!"

If you choose to accept, the dwarf offers you a bag of holding to carry his weapons in. But as you're talking to him, Gnome is walking around, bumping into people. Crying "Francis! Francis where are you?! I got crunchies!!! *shakes a bag of food*"

AzureDistress
2009-12-01, 07:39 PM
Animju walked discreetly into the small town, using the alleyways as often as she was able. The young woman hated to stand out in a crowd. And with the town apparently comprised of the shorter races, and her once silk white dress now stained burgundy with dried on blood, she found it hard to be one with the crowd. "This might prove to be quite the challenge..." she said to herself quietly, pondering about her position.

Roaming towards the town center Animju spotted a clothing store and went inside, doing her best not to be spotted. Looking around inside she searched for the shop owner, hoping to buy new clothes and perhaps information. "Hello? Are you currently open?" the woman called out questioningly.

Vorpalbob
2009-12-01, 10:56 PM
Kahless (pronounced "kay-less) makes no effort to hide his entrance into the town, striding in, resplendant in shining armour, greatsword resting on one shoulder. He periodically glances around for any sign of evil doing, and sings a song by the Holey Smiters, an all-Paladin punk band. (they had a run-in with some rangers, hence the name Holey)

"Raise up your sword and praise your god, YEAH!
Evildoers know that it hurt, YEAH!
HURT A LOT!!!

*hums awesome lute solo*

When he finishes headbanging, he picks up his cross-adorned helmet, and replaces it atop his curly brown locks. He approaches the (obviously distressed) gnome and asks, "My good man, how may this humble Paladin be of service? Are there any EVILDOERS *twitch* about?"

((Diplomacy for the gnome (1d20+4) [23]))

SPoilaaja
2009-12-02, 12:10 AM
Mentioning the necromancer puts wrinkles on Rufus' forehead. "Nice offer, man. I be looking more closely into yar offer once I've looked around tha town.. But ye can assume that I be accepting tha quest." Rufus replied. "So... there be a necromanca... Any problems with ghoosts?" asks and looks around losing the smile on his face.

Rufus uses decect spirits class ability.

Creatures it can detect:

All incorporeal undead, All fey, All elementals, Creatures in astral form or with astral bodies, All creatures of the spirit subtype, Spirit folk and telthors, Spirit creatures created by spells such as dream sight or wood
wose
The list can be found on Complete Divine p. 17

Corporate M
2009-12-02, 01:10 AM
"Hello? Are you currently open?" the woman called out questioningly.
"Yes, yes, I'm coming!"

A small, old looking gnome woman, with increddibly big glasses comes tip toing around.

"What do you want?!" The gnome woman says in a rather annoyed voice.

"Open? Ofcourse we're open! I am the greatest sewing extradionare to ever crawl out of the pits of the hallow Earth! I am Sheika!!!"

She spreads her arms out and her two sons who look really scruffy clap their hands, and her husband uses one of them party blowers and then they walk around mumbling.

"You are humbled by my presence yes?! What can I do for you?"

Corporate M
2009-12-02, 01:15 AM
My good man, how may this humble Paladin be of service? Are there any EVILDOERS *twitch* about?"
Gnome whipes his tears, and his crooked fangs grin at your concern for his well being.

"Oh it's horrible sir! I've lost my precious Francis! He's my minion.. he's about this big, he's fuzzy, and oh so squeezable and warm!

But now he's gone, and I don't know where he is! He always comes home when he smells crunchies!!! Won't you help me find him?!"

Corporate M
2009-12-02, 01:16 AM
Mentioning the necromancer puts wrinkles on Rufus' forehead. "Nice offer, man. I be looking more closely into yar offer once I've looked around tha town.. But ye can assume that I be accepting tha quest." Rufus replied. "So... there be a necromanca... Any problems with ghoosts?" asks and looks around losing the smile on his face.

You only detect the presence of one spirit. It seems to be illuminating over the clothing store.

Bob must be a very amatuer necromancer who only uses the most crude of undead for his evil doings. The dwarf didn't seem at all afraid of him, just rather annoyed.

AzureDistress
2009-12-02, 01:33 AM
Animju laughed quietly and clapped in response. "Hello to you too madam, I am Animju. Charmed I'm sure" the young woman respond with a coy smile, her eyes roaming between each of the room's occupants. These were strange people yes, but strangeness was always a plus in her book.

With a slight bow Animju shown an aura of good will, if not a bit strange in its nature. "I am in need of your services Sheika, as you can see by my appearance. I am in need of a dress. It must not restrain my movements, and if it is possible I would like it to be both fur lined and have easy access to my arms" she requested to the older woman before talking in a calm breath.

Vorpalbob
2009-12-02, 01:55 AM
Kahless abrubtly stands up straight, saying, "Your minion!? What sort of EVILDOER *twitch*could have taken your minion? Why I shall Smi- I mean, where did you last see him, friend? Have you any idea where he could have gone/been taken? I will not hesitate to help return your furry little friend to you!"

Kahless is secretly confused as to how a Gnome could have a minion. "I mean, they aren't even in the Monster Manual! What gives?" But he is always ready to do a good deed, and his EVILDOER senses are tingling (no, he isn't Detecting Evil. He just says that when he really wants to smite something).

SPoilaaja
2009-12-02, 01:59 AM
Rufus says his goodbye to the dwarf "Have a nice daay, I'll return later to see aboot the weapon problem, ya."

Rufus turns around and sees the knight in the shining armor talking to the gnome. He looked like an interesting man.

Rufus approaches the knight, smiling as always. "Yo knight, you also be a strangar in these parts? I hear ye singing pretty well, ye be a paladin?" Asks Rufus. "Ooh, sorry where be my manners. My naame is Rufus, I be a travelling healer and a spirit doctor."

Vorpalbob
2009-12-02, 02:05 AM
Kahless faces the newcomer, gives him a look up and down, resists the urge to gag and says, "I am Kahless the Overly Just, Paladin of St. Cuthbert. A pleasure to meet you. I appreciate your compliment on my singing. I used to be the drummer for the Holey Smiters, until an unfortunate accident involving a a crazed fan. Anyway, I was just talking to this gnome here about a peculiar problem he has."

*Detects Evil on Rufus*
*hopes Rufus isn't carrying a sheet of lead*

SPoilaaja
2009-12-02, 02:14 AM
Rufus looks genuinely interested in what the paladin says. "It been a long time since I seen a paladin. I like ya guys, we booth don't like evil spirits."

Turning his head to the gnome "Oooh. Ya be the gnome who be losing his little fella all the time? Putting tha posters all aroond?"

Rufus is not evil (I hope I'm not stepping on the DMs feet here)

Spellcraft on the detect evil [roll0]

and yes. Rufus is still concentrating on my detect spirits. So paladin a spirit :)?

Corporate M
2009-12-02, 03:13 PM
lol, no, the paladin isn't a spirit. XP

But both of you, though the paladin a bit more indirectly through the volume of evil has detect a disturbing aura in the faccinity of sheika's clothes shop.

Gnome goes onto talk about how yes, he is infact the one who's been putting posters up, and has no idea what could've happened to Francis. Only describing his features and how he's very shy. Meanwhile both your detect X abilities are ringing loud enough to where it would give you a slight headache.

Roofus:
You detect the exact details. And there be a ghost in there!

Kathless:
You detect something most foul afoot! It feels chaotic evil.. with perhaps a hint of nutmeg and cinnamon! It doesn't feel like a particularly powerful evil, but it is most definitelly evil!

Animiju:
"Ah! A fine lady such as yourself would have no less then a soft fur pelt to showoff to all the boys! I'll get on it right away! It shouldn't take me long at all!"

As she goes into the backroom. You feel a draft come over you. Make a spotcheck.

SPoilaaja
2009-12-02, 03:43 PM
The smile on Rufus' face disappears like it was never there "Kahlees man. There be a ghost aroond. Ma duty calls". Rufus hands the leash of Janice to the gnome "Hold dis for a while."

Rufus turns around and starts to approach the building. Rufus straps his shield on.

OOC: (( Full AC against ghosts ;) ))

Ready Action:

If Rufus sees a spirit and thinks it is a threat, Draw Javelin

Corporate M
2009-12-02, 03:52 PM
As you see the windows through the store. You notice a fair looking maiden in a white dress with blood stained on her dress, and beside her a ghost over her shoulder.

And just to add some flavoring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNMuZr5ZC9w

AzureDistress
2009-12-02, 04:08 PM
Animju smiles and nods to the small woman before letting her eyes browse around boredly while she waited. A cold draft blew past her, and with a passing glance searched for its source.

“I sense a goody two shoes coming master, this is not good…”. Upon Animju’s shoulder now stood a black raven, its black eyes darting about frantically. The woman nodded gently before cracking her back and neck slowly. “I know Zii..”. She smiled broadly and, with an inhumanly high pitched giggle and a slightly twitching left eye, pulled out a small black dagger and preceeded to slash open a deep wound inside of the palm of her left hand. Stopping right before hitting the vein the girl smiled evilly at her work. “Let them come…I’m ready for them”.

Spot Check:
[roll0]
Zii has detect good + detect magic on indefinitely because they are at will spell-like abilities.
Inflicting 1 point of damage and 1 point of Con Damage to myself, my dagger gaining 2 blood points and now I do not need to use any material components for my spells, and can empower 1 spell without an adjustment to the spell slot.

Readied Action:
Empowered Aganazzar’s Scorcher (essentially every time I use blood magic my spells incorporate blood into it. In this case the pillars of fire that spring up in a 30 ft line are instead boiling geysers of blood [Fire damage])

SPoilaaja
2009-12-02, 04:14 PM
To AzureDistress

Aren't all detect spells concentrated spells? You can only concentrate on 1 spell at a time? Atleast there was this one class feature that let you concentrate on an extra spell.

OOC: (( Should I wait for the paladin to act before going on? ))

Vorpalbob
2009-12-02, 04:17 PM
Kahless hefts his great sword and follows Rufus.
"I too sense something. Something EVIL! *turns to gnome* Worry not, for Francis will be found! But first, Townspeople may be in danger!"

Ready Action:
Smite the first ghost/ other undead he sees

AzureDistress
2009-12-02, 04:21 PM
SPoilaaja:
Normally yes, but as a spell-like ability its different. It does not require consentration unless specifically said otherwise. At least that’s how all of my dms and me saw it. Its really Corporate M’s choice really, I choose to have it on all the time so that I don’t slow the game down by activating one SLA at a time.

SPoilaaja
2009-12-02, 04:23 PM
Rufus walks to the door and opens it. "Yo."

OOC:

Okay :). I'll do the same with detect spirits so I won't slow the game down.

Vorpalbob
2009-12-02, 04:26 PM
Kahless has a much more forward way of entering potentially dangerous buildings. Sword wreathed with blue flames (Readied Smite), he throws open the door and says boldly, "Evildoers, show yourselves and prepare to do battle!

Same readied action

[EDIT]
As with my Detect Evil

SPoilaaja
2009-12-02, 04:31 PM
Rufus is a bit confused after being pushed away from the door. "Kahlees man... There be only a girly here." Rufus smiles at the woman "Yo, ye have a spirit following ye aroond. Are ye possessed, or are ye able to keep tha spirit under controol?... Sorry where be my manners? I be Rufus. I be working as a witch doctor and a healeer."

Vorpalbob
2009-12-02, 04:32 PM
OOC: SPoilaaja, I just noticed a mistake on your character sheet. Rufus doesn't actually have 9 hp, does he?

SPoilaaja
2009-12-02, 04:34 PM
OOC:

It's calculated as 56hp if I get max every level, but the DM mailed me that my HP score is 9.

Edit - OOC:

This is exactly why I posted that we need an OOC thread in the recruit thread

Vorpalbob
2009-12-02, 04:34 PM
Not satisfied, Kahless concentrates harder with his Detect Evil, trying to locate the exact source of the EVIL!

Ready Action
If the girl is the evil one, or her spirit, he will hold off with the Smite, and allow them to explain them selves. If they make ANY aggressive movements, he will smash.

Corporate M
2009-12-02, 04:37 PM
(It's free form, take any actions you want, you don't have to wait for anybody lol. As for minor details like concentration checks and such, mostly just go with what you feel is right. So far nothing too epic has happened.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
As Roofus suddenly walks in, he notices the ghost floating over the woman's shoulder. As she goes to turn, she catches a glimpse of the ghost. (This will introduce you to the combat system)

Animiju has caught a glimpse of the horror and has to make a will save DC 13. Normally she would have to make a DC 15, but because she's so used to horrific evils, this is more like being startled then twisting someone's mind.

Innitial Damage: 2d10 charisma
(The ghost didn't roll high enough to make a confirm attack)

As Animiju comes face to face with this ghostly horror. Kathless barged in.

Evildoers, show yourselves and prepare to do battle!

And the ghost responds juggling her head trying to drive Animiju insane

"Evildoers?! This bitch killed me! Woooooo!!! Booga Booga!"

Vorpalbob
2009-12-02, 04:46 PM
Kahless, seeing a ghost and a murderer in one room, can barely control himself, but he manages to refrain from Smiting them to the dark side of the moon. Instead, he says, "I am Kahless, Paladin of St. Cuthbert. I demand by the power of the gods that you both explain yourselves!"

SPoilaaja
2009-12-02, 04:47 PM
"A Restless spirit! You saying bad thing aboot the laady! I know yer spirits!"

Initiative? if so: [roll0]

Vorpalbob
2009-12-02, 04:50 PM
"Rufus! you are wise in the ways of spirits, what light can you shine on this situation?"

Just in case...
Initiative- 1d20+0=14

Corporate M
2009-12-02, 04:51 PM
(lol, no innitiative. Pretty much just a come and go as you please basis for action. But no sense in letting that good roll go to waste!)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The ghost suddenly becomes distracted by the sight of the paladin and the canadian and drops her head mid juggle and it rolls around on the floor.

"Oh damn! Now look what you made me do!"

she tries hovering over and bumping into things to go grab her head.

Suddenly the two gnome sons come running in and have maces in their hands.

AzureDistress
2009-12-02, 04:53 PM
Animju calmed down slightly at the sight of the normal appearing person walking in, but slapped her still bleeding hand against her face in appall when she saw the blubbering holy warrior of smite barge his way into the store. The raven, Vii, could help but laugh out in a hoarse caw. “What did I tell you master, do-gooders are soooo predictable”! To the young woman the raven’s dialect did not seem out of place, but to the other two the mere sound of his voice probably sent chills down their spines. Animju could only shake he head. “Of all the people…Did it have to be THIS…Person!” she cried out to no one in specific.Animju then twisted her head to her side as another cold chill was felt.

Suddenly Animju saw a horrific creature floating near her, and proceeded to scream at the creature at an incredably high pitch before preparing to blow it to bits.

Will Save:

[If I succeed Animju will proceed to blow the thing to hell and back via her prepared action]
Rolls just in case:
Iniative: [roll0]

[roll]1d20+3+8+4
1d20+BAB+Ability Score Modifier (taint score + 10 replaces ability score for spells) + Empowered Bonus

[roll1] ability damage

[roll2]
1. Str
2. Dex
3. Con
4. Int
5. Wis
6. Cha

AzureDistress
2009-12-02, 04:54 PM
repost >.<

[roll0]

Vorpalbob
2009-12-02, 04:59 PM
Seeing the gnome sons and (presuming she makes her save) the magical energy coalescing around the girl, Kahless shouts, "Hold! Leave the spirit be! It has accused the girl of murder, we should at least hear what it has to say."

He thinks that if the girl did kill the ghost, he will get to smite two things. What Fun!

(i must sign off for a few hours. bye)

Corporate M
2009-12-02, 05:00 PM
(Awesome attack.. lol.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sorceress manages to incenerate the body of the ghost and the gnomes charging in with their maces get caught in the line of fire uttering..

"Grandma?"

*BOOM!*

A big hole through the wall of the store... two charred gnome boys.. and a ghost without a body but still her head is intact. As she rolls her head around.

"Now look what you did you bratty skank! You killed my grandkids! And destroyed my body! Kids these days have no respect!"

Suddenly the husband and Sheika come running in. Sheika screams at

"*Gasp!* My store!!!

Oh...and my kids... how sad...

But look at that hole! My insurance isn't going to cover this!!!"

The father of the two boys just shakes his head at the ghost head.

"Now look at where your lies have gotten us Mother! I told you, you could live with us on the mortal plane if you stayed out of trouble!"

"I will swallow your soul!!!!"

"It's that attitude why dad left!!!"

SPoilaaja
2009-12-02, 05:03 PM
"The spirit be hurting the laady! We must be acting faast! Exiling tha spirit woorks!" Shouts Rufus. Since Rufus knows with detect spirits that the ghost is the only spirit near, he has no fear unleashing his mighty powers. Rufus taps into his divine power granted by talos, Crackling with electricity Rufus releases the Chastise of spirits. This sends out a blast that feels like wind to everyone else. But as the "wind" touches the spirit, it seems as if a lightning had striken from Rufus into the spirit. "By talos, begone!"

Chastise spirit:
6d6 damage [roll0] DC 19 will for half damage.
Dunno if the damage is different with the new system, but I'll give it a go!

Edit - Damn... I was doing other things while writing :D.

Corporate M
2009-12-02, 05:21 PM
(I'll let it function like it deals half the 6d6 damage to one stat randomly to a spirit as determined by a secret DM dice roll)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The head screeches and whails and as the head moves around it begins to fade away.

"Waaaaaghhhhh!!!! Kill you all!!!!
Jerks...*Pop*"

Ghosts make a pop when they're officaly destroyed lol.

The dad looks at the carnage of him and his wife's store, his crying wife, his charred sons remaints...

"Oh great... adventurers... I knew I shouldn't have gotten out of bed this morning... -_-;;"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7425413#post7425413

ooc thread is up

Vorpalbob
2009-12-02, 05:31 PM
Kahless approaches the sorceress, shouting, "Vile Murderer! You have ten seconds to convince me not to kill you now for what you have done! You have just murdered those young ones and destroyed this store!"

Ready Action
If she starts casting another spell, I will Smite her. Also, if she ignores my warning, (i will wait 10 seconds) I will Smite her.

SPoilaaja
2009-12-02, 05:31 PM
Rufus smiles. "Noow that the exiiling is done..." Starts rufus and prays *May her soul rest in peece*. Continuing where he left "Adveenturers? Ya that be me. but tha problem with tha wall is no biggie. Ye need a cleric tha ask for tha gods to make it whoole. Shooldn't cost more than 20 platinums. And tha expensees for tha exiiling is aboot the same, so we be even now?"

Diplomacy to the dad [roll0]

"Also... Laady, yo shouldn't scorch bystanders... eventhoogh the kids be running to tha flames themselves. The insoorance should cover for tha kids, no?"

Xaklin_Magewrit
2009-12-02, 05:59 PM
OOC: Sorry school and sleep.
Termakli Riapesin is a elven wizard in the old robe and wizard hat. He notices Gnome and the signs he walks toward the gnome, Gnome. "Ah my gnomeish friend what ails you don't you know you are in the presence of a all powerful elven wizard. You must have heard of my arcane might. There must be something to end your tears.

Corporate M
2009-12-02, 06:20 PM
OOC: Sorry school and sleep.
Termakli Riapesin is a elven wizard in the old robe and wizard hat. He notices Gnome and the signs he walks toward the gnome, Gnome. "Ah my gnomeish friend what ails you don't you know you are in the presence of a all powerful elven wizard. You must have heard of my arcane might. There must be something to end your tears.
The Gnome whipes his tears.

"Well, I was looking for my minion Francis... I don't know where he could've gone... I asked some paladin, but he ran over to that clothes shop and suddenly it blew up"

He points to where there's a big hole in the store and smoke coming out.

"I don't think Francis is in there though. I think he's up there"

http://www.afekay.com/img/2d/skull_mountain.jpg
*Lightning and "mwahahahahaha"*

"I'd go with you up there. But Bob is scary! His whole tower is crawling with zombies! And he steals Dwrof's weapons... If you found Francis for me I bet I could convince him to give you one of his weapons! Not that I think someone with arcane might would need weapons, but you're never too rich to passup a free weapon, right?!"

Corporate M
2009-12-02, 06:22 PM
Diplomacy to the dad [roll0]

The dad merely crosses his arms like "-__-" and they boot all three of you out of the building lol.

AzureDistress
2009-12-02, 07:05 PM
Animju walks out of the store politely, ignoring the paladin all the while. Looking over to the newly-met witch she curtsies femininely. "Thank you for the assistance sir" the woman said. She than glanced over to the paladin, a sickeningly sweet smile spreading out disturbingly far on her face. "Soooo...Is senior smite o' lot over there a friend of yours?" Animju asked in a higher pitch voice, the rhythm and tempo sounding unholy in more ways then one.

Readied Action:
preparing Hold person against paladin if he moves in any hostile fashion

Xaklin_Magewrit
2009-12-02, 07:21 PM
Termakli Riapesin walks where the paladin and the women are at. Before walking he cast detect magic to see the aura of everyone near him. "Who is responsible for creating the wreakage that once was a store. Only those with arcane powers can make a explosion like that."

Vorpalbob
2009-12-02, 07:43 PM
Kahless looks upon the sorceress with an expression of pure disgust. "Though you may have been acting in self defence, you destroyed two innocent bystanders who looked to be coming to your aid! I command you to come with me to the authorities. (if this town has any) If you refuse, I will be forced to take you there by force."

he is not kidding.

Readied action from earlier continued.

Vorpalbob
2009-12-02, 08:22 PM
Kahless turns to Rufus and the newcomer and says, "I ask your help in bringing this murderer to the authorities. Elf, you saw the fiery blast. In that blast, caused by this sorceress, two innocent youths were killed!"

Xaklin_Magewrit
2009-12-02, 09:12 PM
"I knew that blast came from a spell but from a sorceress you don't fret they are simple simple-minded fools. I believe with my mighty Elven Wizardry can be enough to stop this sorcerress. Though sorceress please there is no full use of slinging spells like a child swats flies. Please think wisely before blasting willy-nilly. Though a sorceress with a little intellengence can comprehend the message of peace."

AzureDistress
2009-12-02, 09:45 PM
Animju giggles at the paladin, her voices pitch switching from extremely high to almost demonically low. "You think yourself my commander? I do not know you, and compensation has been paid to the family" she told the man with a cheshire cat (http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/E/evil12day2/1120006177_alice.jpg) smile. The woman then looked over to the newcomer, her grin growing. "I see....so I must be the peaceful one here? That is most.....adorable of you".

Shaking her head slowly Animju looked over to the raven still on her shoulder and preceeded to whisper into its ear, it cawing in agreement. The woman looked back over to the others, her eyes flashing pitch black for a split second before turning back into the usual amber color. "Interesting..." she said to 'herself' before proceeding to walk away towards one of the many signs that Gnome has placed up. "This might prove useful..." she said before pocketing the paper.

Vii uses one of his six weekly questions to search for something exciting to do that would lead to leaving the village for a while, me assuming francis being the best option

Vorpalbob
2009-12-02, 10:14 PM
Kahless says, "Very well, evildoer. You leave me no choice!"
*Smites*
Attack Roll
1d20+21= 36

Xaklin_Magewrit
2009-12-02, 10:21 PM
"I tell you to keep the peace since you have a gift of arcane power. All this man has is a weapon which is useless against arcane might. Sir I don't know you but please we don't want to cause a seen or I have to get involved and the might of a Elven Wizard is a force to be wrekon with."

AzureDistress
2009-12-02, 10:30 PM
Animju laughs happily at his assault, blood drenching itself onto the ground. "I see....so it is like that then? Okay then!". With a stab onto her hand and a flick of blood the woman casted her spell, laughing in the pitch of both a little child and a monster from the blackest pits of hell. The paladin felt his entire body freeze up, unable to move whatsoever.

The raven on her shoulder began to morph with several cracks of its spine and the tear of skin, turning into a small red creature with black wings and a pointed tail. That is, that is what it looked like until it suddenly disappeared from everyone's eyes.

sacrificing 1 Con point to cast empowered Hold person, no save
Vii morphs into true form, then casts invisibility as a standard action before flying up 10 ft into the air

Vorpalbob
2009-12-02, 10:42 PM
signing off for the night.

SPoilaaja
2009-12-03, 12:02 AM
"Awww... C'mon. Ma Healing powers are not limitless... Don't hurt yaselves too bad crossing ya blaades." Rufus says. He walks to the nearest wall and leans. "I thiink we would make a nice adventuring posse".

I want info on the animjus form. What knowledge roll is proper for it?

SPoilaaja
2009-12-03, 12:13 AM
"And by tha waay. Yo wizard, I be Rufus. I be working as a wandering healer and a witch docta. I be wielding tha divine power granted by Talos!
My homeboy here, this Paladin, be Kahlees. Ya shoold hear tha man sing!
Tha laady didn't tell me her name though..."