PDA

View Full Version : So, have you got the new book yet?

Hardcore
2009-12-02, 06:01 AM
if so then post here and let the rest of us know they are on the way:smallsmile:

silversaraph
2009-12-02, 06:46 AM
I'm still ripping open my mailbox every day, but in the past Rich has been pretty good about telling us if it's in or not, and usually the book is a little late anyway. Though if anyone has gotten it...

Tell me! :smallyuk:

Vargtass
2009-12-02, 07:59 AM
On Ookoodook's homepage, they say (on Nov 30) that the book has not arrived from the printer yet, that it is expected in a week, and that they will make a clear announcement when shipping starts.

So I would be surprised if anyone has it yet :smallsmile:

Hardcore
2009-12-02, 09:17 AM
Ah, I missed that notice. Tnx!

So, one week to get it from the printers, then a week for packaging and another to fly it it over the atlantic. Hm...
I might not get it until next year:smallannoyed:

NerfTW
2009-12-02, 11:29 AM
Yeah, you might want to wait until you get a shipping notice before checking the mailbox every day.

silversaraph
2009-12-06, 07:43 PM
Yeah, you might want to wait until you get a shipping notice before checking the mailbox every day.

Wait, who doesn't check their mailbox every day? :smallconfused:

KillerQueen
2009-12-06, 11:36 PM
Wait, who doesn't check their mailbox every day? :smallconfused:

Losers.

I, personally, am waiting until I get On the Origin of PCs before I get any of the books with strips I can find online.

Hardcore
2009-12-07, 07:39 AM
You haven't even got that one yet? Looser...
:smallsmile:

Gamerlord
2009-12-08, 03:07 PM
I do not plan on getting it, to be honest, my interest in OOTS has been waning, much better things to buy...Like D&D. :smalltongue:

NerfTW
2009-12-08, 11:13 PM
Losers.

I, personally, am waiting until I get On the Origin of PCs before I get any of the books with strips I can find online.

Origin of PCs is available online in the shop right now.

Oh "strips I can find online" not ordering it. I are confuzzled.

Silverraptor
2009-12-09, 12:24 AM
Origin of PCs is available online in the shop right now.

Oh "strips I can find online" not ordering it. I are confuzzled.

Mainly you buy it to force your friends to read during lunch when they show ever amount of resistance to your efforts to get online and read it. Also, Rich does some special commentary in there as well.

J.J.J-H-Schmidt
2009-12-09, 01:05 AM
You haven't even got that one yet? Looser...
:smallsmile:

i dont either...loooser...er