PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a class

Roukon
2009-12-04, 04:31 PM
I am home-brewing a campaign world where the main deities are the Four Winds and their main focus is on travelling. Using help from the home-brew forum in the Playground, I have an idea for what I want to do for the flavor of it. However, I am find it difficult to find a final class for one of the deities. I have a god of seeking things for his/her type of travelling. For class levels, I have clr20/rgr20 and I'm blanking on the last 10 class levels I want for him/her. What I'm looking for is a class that is nearly based entirely on looking for things. I should mention that I am not looking for optimization, but for flavor.

I have looked at all the book I own, and what comes close is the Agent Retriever in the Epic Level Handbook. This is very close to what I want, but I was hoping to find some things that didn't have overlap with the powers that deities all ready have, such as plane shift. What other classes, if any, would suit my needs. Any 3.0 or 3.5 source is fine, as I run a 3.0/3.5 hybrid.

Thanks

Later Days,
Roukon

Darrin
2009-12-04, 05:13 PM
What I'm looking for is a class that is nearly based entirely on looking for things. I should mention that I am not looking for optimization, but for flavor.

Hmm. Try Divine Agent in Manual of the Planes, or Visionary Seeker in the Planar Handbook. Otherwise, maybe refluff Loremaster?

Roukon
2009-12-05, 10:01 AM
I relooked at Divine Agent and it doesn't have the right idea I want. It seems more suited for a cleric of that deity. I haven't looked at Visionary Seeker, but will do that soon.

Later Days,
Roukon