PDA

View Full Version : Stone Bones and Adaptive Style questions

Rev.Scarecrow
2009-12-05, 04:30 PM
I have two questions

1. Stone bones says that you get one round of DR 5/adamantine that's only until your next turn right? You couldn't use it to have protection while you use Adaptive Style to refresh right?

2. Can you prepare the same maneuver more than once? Someone told me that you couldn't but I can't find it. Like could you have stone bones prepared 5 out of the 5 times at level 3?

Starbuck_II
2009-12-05, 04:33 PM
I have two questions

1. Stone bones says that you get one round of DR 5/adamantine that's only until your next turn right? You couldn't use it to have protection while you use Adaptive Style to refresh right?

2. Can you prepare the same maneuver more than once? Someone told me that you couldn't but I can't find it. Like could you have stone bones prepared 5 out of the 5 times at level 3?

Stone Bones is the current turn. It ends just before next your turn begins.

No, you can't prepare same maneuver twice. Maneuvers are binary.

Siosilvar
2009-12-05, 04:40 PM
No, you can't prepare same maneuver twice. Maneuvers are binary.

Which is to say that you've either prepared it or you haven't; there's no multi-prep.

@v: That.

FMArthur
2009-12-05, 05:49 PM
You meant boolean. Binary is just a system and can represent any decimal number just fine.

infinitypanda
2009-12-05, 05:56 PM
Sure is computer science in here.

Knaight
2009-12-05, 05:59 PM
Not quite. It has fractional numbers that don't correlate over directly, and thus must be approximated, as does decimal. However, because they have two different sets of fractional numbers that must be approximated, some decimal numbers are not represented perfectly. Note that all binary numbers can be shown in decimal, as can all numbers in base 5, and all binary, base 4, base 5, and decimal numbers can be shown in base 20.