PDA

View Full Version : Witches & Warlocks III: Welcome to Witchtopia! [Game on!]

Pages : [1] 2

Deathslayer7
2009-12-06, 07:27 PM
Welcome to Witches and Warlocks III:Welcome to Witchtopia! I'll be your narrator today who is also looking for a co-narrator. This is a normal WW game, so if you don't know the rules, they are posted in the WW Central. If not, just ask.

Days will be 48 hours, nights will be 24 hours barring unexpected circumstances. And above all, have fun!

Co-Narrator:The Bookworm
Team Good

Tip - secret ability. Can scry/bane/void once per night. Must use all three before cycle repeats. Leader to the resistance of the Witches, he inspires hope in everyone since no one knows what happened to Dorothy.

Jack Pumpkinhead (Night Baner) - Brought to life by Tip with the help of The Powder of Life, Jack strode along by Tip's side till the very end. Once per night, he can bane one person from night kills.

Saw Horse (Coward) - The Saw Horse was brought to life by Tip as well. It was made so Jack could ride it without wearing down, but it kept running and got lost. Any abilities that target the saw horse take effect one day later. Including night kills but not lynches.

Tinman (Day Baner) - He was there during the beginning and survived. So he knows what it takes. Once per night, he can select a target for the next day to prevent them from being lynched. A successful lynch prevention results in a 1 day cooldown. Cannot target himself.

Glinda the Good Witch of the South (Seer) - Sister to the Good Witch of the North, she comes to replace her fallen sister and help tip in his journey. Once per night, she can scry someone and determine their role.

The Scarecrow (Fool) - Fallen but replaced with more stuffing, he can survive indefinitely unless burned. Thinks he knows everything that goes on, but in reality he only knows a part of it. Once per night, he can scry someone with a 25% chance of success. Result is random.

Munchkins (Villagers) - normal munchkins who were in the chaos that followed the preceeding years. They are just trying to survive, but if they can, they'll lend a helping hand to Tip.

Team Evil

Wicked Witch of the East (Beast) - She got rid of the the Oz, she got rid of the Warlocks. Now she rules supreme over everyone. All she needs to do is squash this rebellion and all will be set. When lynched, she chooses one person to take down with them. Scries as a Villager.

Wicked Witch of the West (Voider) - Ressurected by her sister, she's second in command. Once per night, she can void a person's actions. Cannot target the same person twice in a row.

Flying Pet Monkey (Devil) - The best spy a mistress could ask for. Once per night, the monkey may scry someone and determine their role.

Witches (Wolves) - Witches who rose to power through the Wicked Witches. Normal wolves.

Neutral

The Nome King (Neutral - Disguiser) - Betrayed by the Witches and forced underground by the Oz, The Nome King has no true alleigance. Can choose one side or another to join. Must join a side by night 3. If The Nome King joins Team Good, he is put into contact with one random living power role and counts toward the amount of villagers in the game. If he joins Team Evil, he does not count toward the amount of villagers, but is not put into contact with any witches that are still alive. Once per night, he can disguise someone as a different person.

Player List23/30

Murska
Happyturtle
Sanity702
Fleeing Coward
Billtodamax
Opeth Freak
Random Person
Cd4
Zar Peter
Shadowcaller
Rakkoon
Robert Blackletter
Aemoh
Dirk Kris
Oddity
Bishfish
Jyouhen
TehSheen
Sir Stixalot
evnafets
Lex-Kat
InaVegt
eaglewiz

Murska
2009-12-06, 11:16 PM
I'll join. The people need a sacrifice.

happyturtle
2009-12-06, 11:17 PM
I'm trying to cut back, but it's W&W....

In

Wizibirb
2009-12-06, 11:20 PM
in,

willing to be co-narrator,

Edit:
Also I love your wording ds7

Flying Pet Monkey (Devil) - The best spy a mistress could ask for. Once per night, the monkey may scry once per night and determine someone's role.

Fleeing Coward
2009-12-07, 01:07 AM
In and Murska :smalltongue:

billtodamax
2009-12-07, 01:39 AM
In. I'll wait for the start of the first day to vote for Murska.

Opeth_Freak
2009-12-07, 02:56 AM
/in please!

Fortuna
2009-12-07, 03:04 AM
I'll join!

cd4
2009-12-07, 06:21 AM
As I died in one game I will join this one, it seems simple enough.

Zar Peter
2009-12-07, 06:45 AM
Sign me up please!

The Bookworm
2009-12-07, 07:12 AM
I'll join as a player, or as a conarrator again.

Shadowcaller
2009-12-07, 07:17 AM
I guess I will join this game.

rakkoon
2009-12-07, 08:04 AM
I would also like to join and promise not to vote for cd4 the first day.

Robert Blackletter
2009-12-07, 10:43 AM
In fillller

Aemoh
2009-12-07, 10:45 AM
In again, says I.

Dirk Kris
2009-12-07, 10:51 AM
In, and BR's always a witch warlock. :smallamused:

Deathslayer7
2009-12-08, 12:50 AM
I'll take the bookworm if he wants to. Other then that, I'll update the list wednesday or thursday most likely, since i have exams at the moment.

Oddity
2009-12-08, 03:42 AM
Insane filler

The Bookworm
2009-12-08, 06:42 AM
I'll gladly conarrate.
Current Player List (15):
Murska
Happyturtle
Sanity702
Fleeing Coward
Billtodamax
Opeth Freak
Random Person
Cd4
Zar Peter
Shadowcaller
Rakkoon
Robert Blackletter
Aemoh
Dirk Kris
Oddity

BishFish
2009-12-08, 07:50 AM
simultaniously died in two different games
IN

Kyouhen
2009-12-08, 03:53 PM
Oh! I wanna join! :smallbiggrin:

TehSheen
2009-12-08, 04:15 PM
I shall gladly join. :smallsmile:

Sir Stixalot
2009-12-08, 04:50 PM
Well I had fun the last game I tried, at least until I unsuccesfully tried to network. Be glad to try again.

Sir Stixalot

evnafets
2009-12-08, 04:51 PM
I'll play again.

Lex-Kat
2009-12-10, 12:40 PM
In please.

Deathslayer7
2009-12-10, 01:12 PM
all right. schools over. exams over. Time to get this party started!

Now more people would be nice but i can live with this amount. :smallsmile:

InaVegt
2009-12-12, 09:24 AM
Is it too late to sign me up?

EagleWiz
2009-12-12, 09:35 AM
And if not, i want to join to.

Deathslayer7
2009-12-13, 01:30 PM
its not too late. cant add you in at the moment. Been busy. Helped my aunt move houses all day yesterday, and have to go somewhere at the moment.

I'll probably end recruitment sometime today, most likely in the afternoon.

Deathslayer7
2009-12-14, 12:16 AM
ok recruitment closed. pms to be sent out soon. Boomworm, I'll need your e-mail. Send it in a pm please.

Fortuna
2009-12-14, 01:46 AM
Cd4. Cause I wanted to and he is close to me on the list.

Deathslayer7
2009-12-14, 02:07 AM
slow down there cowboy! :smallbiggrin:

pms sent out. If you did not recieve a role, let me know and i'll fix it. Opening narration to be up soon.

Deathslayer7
2009-12-14, 03:27 AM
A munchkin handed a small silver coin to the toll booth attendant. He got back three silver coins in exchange. The arm swung up and the munchkin hurried through. The line behind him moved forward one spot. Up ahead, he could see the city. He sighed, life was so cruel nowadays. As he got closer, a large sign ahead read:

Welcome to Witchtopia! Where the biggest BWitch Wins!

The Munchkin laughed silently to himself. It looks like the Witches were having trouble with the resistance after all, however, they were keeping it on the quiet end. A witch came stomping through the crowd, a bucket and brush in hand. Another witch behind her carried a ladder. Both seem displeased to say the least. The Munchkin laughed as he passed by them, giving them a slight bow.

The Munchkin entered a giftshop and looked around, there were multiple signs around the place, but all had been defaced. More witches were in here, scrubbing the signs, and trying to clean the place up.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa125/death_slayer7/witches.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa125/death_slayer7/burnthewitch.jpg

Wizards>Witches
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa125/death_slayer7/wizards1.jpg

The munchkin couldn't hold it in anymore. He started cracking up. A witch from the shadows reached out and dragged the munchkin across plaza, all the while he laughed. As he did, fireworks shot into the air above, and everyone watched, confused as to what was happening.

The next moment, the resistance charged the plaza. They attacked the witches viciously biting and clawing at their shins and causing massive mayhem. Other munchkins rushed to join in to help them. Seconds later, the witches retalitated. Now everyone ran in fear. They rounded up some more Munchkins in addition to the one still on the ground laughing. All of them were rounded up and were being prepared to be taken back to the Witche's Palace.

As they prepared to head back, a grim message appeared in the sky.

The Witches Will Fall!

The Munchkins seemed bolstered by this effect, and charged the witches, over running them by massive numbers. The witches retreated back into the Witch's Palace and barricaded themselves in it. The munchkins charged at the gate, and started to siege the palace. Tip, The Tinman, The Scarecrow, Glinda, Jack, and the Saw Horse stood at the front of the rebellion, leading the siege.

Inside the palace, The Wicked Witch of the East rose from her throne. She decided enough was enough. It was time to squash this rebellion once and for all. She headed to her conference room to discuss what to do with the others.

Game on!
Day 1 Starts and Ends in about 44 hours or so!
Get your votes in!

Things to note!

There are no masons in this game!
Helgraf's Scry interference rule is in effect!
And no public role-claiming!

rakkoon
2009-12-14, 03:30 AM
Bishfish because he's got a really cool avatar?

Wizibirb
2009-12-14, 03:33 AM
Day one point at Happyturtle

((RP latter, if someone wants an RP partner hit me up))

billtodamax
2009-12-14, 04:00 AM
Murska. You all know why.

Fleeing Coward
2009-12-14, 04:27 AM
I agree, Murska as our sacrificial lamb :smallbiggrin:

Murska
2009-12-14, 04:50 AM
All right. Murska.

rakkoon
2009-12-14, 04:55 AM
Ehm, isn't it usually FC who point to himself instead of Murska?
Have you two been hanging out together too often?

cd4
2009-12-14, 05:04 AM
Even though Murska pointed at himself I will point at Random Person because he tried to vote for me before the game started.

Narrators, is random persons vote valid?

InaVegt
2009-12-14, 05:21 AM
Murska, who else?

Oddity
2009-12-14, 07:01 AM
Mopples. (yes you all may cringe)
Mopples, Hopples' younger brother, walked towards the very large and extravagant palace. He was determined to explore and this place he had not been able to get is grubby feet on top of: he normally couldn't get into the very obscure plaza on account of a very strict tolling system. Recent events had changed this, however, and this made Mopples extremely happy.

((Fleeing Coward))

Murska
2009-12-14, 07:56 AM
Considering things like last game and my overall rep, I think I help the villager team the most by getting myself lynched now so no night-actions are wasted on me and the wolves or paranoid villagers won't try to pile suspicion on me later and get the actual wolves out of the spotlight.

Besides, I was third on the wagon, clearly a wolf.

Robert Blackletter
2009-12-14, 09:26 AM
O.k I say let murska live, we know he's a villager so the seer can contact him without fear giving him a chance to be the steer's face. At worst the wolves have to waste a night kill on a non-power role. So with thatrandom person as a semi-random band wagon

Zar Peter
2009-12-14, 10:25 AM
I want to see random person playing once at least. He was killed in Discworld too soon.

Point at Robert Blackletter.

Kids: Don't tell Murska your role, no matter how many votes he got or something else... just don't. Ok?

Robert Blackletter
2009-12-14, 10:48 AM
I want to see random person playing once at least. He was killed in Discworld too soon.

Point at Robert Blackletter.

Kids: Don't tell Murska your role, no matter how many votes he got or something else... just don't. Ok?

Well I'm happy to change my random point but I think that having murska has a known resource is better then killing him needlessly. Let use him.

Zar Peter
2009-12-14, 11:03 AM
Well I'm happy to change my random point but I think that having murska has a known resource is better then killing him needlessly. Let use him.

That's why I didn't point at him. But suggesting to contact Murska on day 1... that's just a no-no. I mean, yes, you can contact him but don't tell him your role.

Deathslayer7
2009-12-14, 11:15 AM
Even though Murska pointed at himself I will point at Random Person because he tried to vote for me before the game started.

Narrators, is random persons vote valid?

yeah i'll count it.

On that note, if you change your point, please cross out your old one and make a new post with the point.

Robert Blackletter
2009-12-14, 11:19 AM
That's why I didn't point at him. But suggesting to contact Murska on day 1... that's just a no-no. I mean, yes, you can contact him but don't tell him your role.

Well I'll change my point to bishfish if you change yours

Zar Peter
2009-12-14, 12:16 PM
Actually you changed it before I did :smalltongue:

But ok, bishfish is it for me too, just to form a second bandwagon. (Sorry Reverend Father Fish :smallfrown:)

Deathslayer7
2009-12-14, 02:08 PM
also some things that were subtle, but changed. The Wicked Witch of the East scries as a villager now, added that in, in addition to being a beast.

The Nome King has to choose by night 3 to join either side. You can read his entry to see what he gets.

Saw Horse delays night kills but not lynches.

and thats about it.

Lex-Kat
2009-12-14, 02:19 PM
I gotta say, having Random Person as your name AND playing werewolf on GitP is a very VERY bad idea.

Lots of people like to point at a "Random Person".

I'll point at BishFish.

Kyouhen
2009-12-14, 02:58 PM
Zar Peter! Random point, GO!

Dirk Kris
2009-12-14, 03:08 PM
Bushranger!

Aemoh
2009-12-14, 03:24 PM
*points at Murska*

... I couldn't resist :smallamused:

TehSheen
2009-12-14, 04:34 PM
I'll point at Murska. :smallamused:

Opeth_Freak
2009-12-14, 04:38 PM
Murska, because I still remember what he did in W&W II...

Robert Blackletter
2009-12-14, 04:46 PM
H
Murska, because I still remember what he did in W&W II...
Sounds interesting what he do?

BishFish
2009-12-14, 06:19 PM
Random person for the random

happyturtle
2009-12-14, 08:28 PM
counterpoint at Sanity

Shadowcaller
2009-12-15, 08:15 AM
*Kyouhen* White filler text

Sir Stixalot
2009-12-15, 01:49 PM
Sir Stixalot watched as the lynch mob formed, a keen eye searching for something, anything that might indicate who he should point at. Just as he was about to give up and randomly pick someone, a last minute arrival ran up and joined the crowd. Sir Stixalot pointed at EagleWiz and yelled to the crowd, "He got here in the stitch of time!" Unfortunately, what the crowd heard was, "He's got to be a Witch this time!" Fortunately, for EagleWiz, it probably won't make a difference.

Sir Stixalot

Deathslayer7
2009-12-16, 02:34 PM
As the rebellion stormed the castle, the witches sent out their best diplomatic envoy to talk to The Resistance. Murska walked proudly toward the gate, wearing his best suit and tie. He was going to make an impression on them, he just knew it. He opened the gate and closed it behind him, where he heard a loud click.

That was ok he thought. He would convince them. No one had faith in him anymore. That was ok, he would prove them all wrong. The crowd saw him approach and settled down a bit.

Murska spoke in a loud clear voice that carried out. The witches wish to neogotiate a peace treaty with you. If you surrender now, she promises that no one will be heard. In a small whisper and in a very fast voice he added. Does not apply to any men made of metal or wood, other witches and Tip. Offer expires in 5 minutes. Only valid in Witchtopia.

Unfortunately for him, the crowd was silent and his voice carried out. The crowd grew angry at that remark. They grabbed Murska and tossed him into the roller coaster ride. They started it and had Murska reach the top of the hill. Before he could go down, the ride stopped.

Um guys? Help? Anyone?

Summary:

Murska was lynched. He was a Munchkin (Villager).

Night 1 begins and ends in 24 hours or so. Please send actions to both The Bookworm and myself.

rakkoon
2009-12-17, 03:08 AM
Ok, so now I don't vote for Murska and he does get killed?
That's so unfair!
*sits in corner and pouts*

billtodamax
2009-12-17, 04:48 AM
I'll be away until Wednesday, so please don't AL, lynch, or nightkill me.

@^: You probably should have read number two. Murska was crazy.

Oddity
2009-12-17, 06:01 AM
Ok, so now I don't vote for Murska and he does get killed?
That's so unfair!
*sits in corner and pouts*

Nice avvie rakkoon :smallbiggrin:

Lex-Kat
2009-12-17, 08:08 PM
Poor Murska. :smallfrown: Everyone seems to be out to get him at the start of every werewolf game anymore.

He's not really ALWAYS a wolf you know. :smallfrown:

The Bookworm
2009-12-17, 10:49 PM
Night fell, crashing on top of the head of the Wicked Witch of the East. All she could think was that it hurt. A lot. She screamed. Loudly. No one answered her call. No one.
Her sister? No.
Her monkey? No.
Her minions? No.
That treacherous Nome? No.
So the Wicked Witch of the East screamed again.
And then she woke up.

It was the middle of the night, and the Wicked Witch of the East was in a foul temper. A nightmare, as usual. Ever since she was squashed by that house, the nightmares kept coming back. And this time she woke up in the dark. the Wicked Witch decided to vent her anger. So she grabbed a knife and marched out of her castle and into the hut next door. There she found a happily sleeping munchkin, whom she promptly eviscerated. And she was right, she felt a lot better. And so she walked back to her palace and went to sleep.

Kyouhen was killed, he was a munchkin (villager).
Day 2 begins and ends in ~48 hours. Get voting!

Robert Blackletter
2009-12-18, 03:44 PM
cd4 as a place holder until someone come up with some logic for who to point at.

happyturtle
2009-12-18, 03:44 PM
Robert Blackletter for expecting logic on day 2

Deathslayer7
2009-12-18, 03:48 PM
Note: eaglewiz and evnafets must vote today or be autolynched. Unless they made an away post im not aware of.

InaVegt
2009-12-18, 03:50 PM
Happyturtle for no reason at all <3

BishFish
2009-12-18, 03:52 PM
InaVegt for voting for the person above you.

Zar Peter
2009-12-18, 03:53 PM
Robert Blackletter for expecting logic on day 2

Actually that makes sense.
Robert Blackletter for the logic! :smallbiggrin:

Actually I voted yesterday for him... InaVegt for the other logic

Wizibirb
2009-12-18, 03:59 PM
Shadowcaller for voting for poor Kyouhen, may his soul rest in peace.

A man slowly walked into town he had a hunched back and a demented smile on his face.

evnafets
2009-12-18, 04:59 PM
evnafets points at Inavegt
for being #4 on a bandwagon yesterday...

InaVegt
2009-12-18, 05:07 PM
Fine, go ahead and waste a lynch.

Aemoh
2009-12-18, 06:56 PM
*points at Zar Peter*

For the random.

Lex-Kat
2009-12-18, 08:02 PM
Bishfish because he survived yesterday.

rakkoon
2009-12-19, 01:35 AM
Bishfish because Lex-cat is always right

cd4
2009-12-19, 06:39 AM
Robert Blackletter in retaliation

Opeth_Freak
2009-12-19, 07:06 AM
Bishfish because he survived yesterday.

Any particular reason, he shouldn't?

Happyturtle for yet another wagon.

Robert Blackletter
2009-12-19, 08:50 AM
Happyturtle to push him ahead and cos he pointed at me first.

happyturtle
2009-12-19, 08:57 AM
Him? HIM?! Is my avatar not showing enough cleavage? Is my gender symbol not pink enough? :smallannoyed:

Robert Blackletter
2009-12-19, 09:15 AM
Opps sorry Miss. Please accept my sincere apologies. So how you doing? :smallwink:

happyturtle
2009-12-19, 09:16 AM
Not so good. It seems people want to hang me. :smallfrown:

InaVegt
2009-12-19, 10:21 AM
Bishfish for pointing at me.

Sir Stixalot
2009-12-19, 01:24 PM
Sir Stixalot was more confused on day two then he had been on day one. This was nothing like being a knight in shining armor at all. I mean sure his armor was shiney,mostly, well it wasn't even really armor, just shiney looking clothes, but his sword was real at least! Only he hadn't cleaned it last time it rained and it was rusted inside the scabbard. No one needed to know that though... What he really needed was a nice dragon to kill, one that was sick and about to die of old age that he could push off a cliff while it slept maybe, or if he could only find a damsel in distress to rescue, even less likely. With these thoughts running through his head, Sir Stixalot walked through the village. Immediately he brightened up a little, for he saw a damsel having a heated argument across the village square. To tell the truth he only heard the last bit of the conversation, but it must have been going on for awhile and seemed important. Actually it looked like the man was already appologizing to the lady. "Well this is as close as I am likely to get to being chivalrous today I feer," thought Sir Stixalot, and he rushed to the damsel's aid before the moment was gone forever. Sir Stixalot put a hand on his rusted sword hilt and asked happyturtle, "Is this man bothering you?", pointing at Robert Blackletter.

Robert Blackletter
2009-12-19, 01:37 PM
Not so good. It seems people want to hang me. :smallfrown:

Well thats disgusting dollface, you seem such a nice young lady unlike that bishfish, who I hear is a bit of a cad

EagleWiz
2009-12-19, 07:37 PM
Zar Peter for the pointless point

TehSheen
2009-12-19, 08:03 PM
Bishfish out of all the bandwagons.

Fleeing Coward
2009-12-19, 08:10 PM
I don't think Bishfish is a witch.

Fortuna
2009-12-20, 01:50 AM
InaVegt, cause their name caught my eye.

BishFish
2009-12-20, 08:06 AM
I can't convince you not to kill me because there is no logic right now. So, I guess I will just die.

And not even on day one anymore.

InaVegt
2009-12-20, 09:20 AM
InaVegt, cause his name caught my eye.

HER name, tyvm.

Dirk Kris
2009-12-20, 12:11 PM
Bushranger is a witch!

Oddity
2009-12-21, 02:43 AM
Robert Blackletter

Deathslayer7
2009-12-21, 02:46 AM
lol nice very late point. :smalltongue: Closing day now. Update up soonish as soon as i count points and thinnk of something.

Oddity
2009-12-21, 02:49 AM
Yus, I did that in Warcraft earlier this week as well :smalltongue:

Deathslayer7
2009-12-21, 02:59 AM
all fluff is fluff.

The crowd outside the castle demanded justice.. and BLOOD! An agrument sprang up between Robert Blackletter, InaVegt and Bishfish.

Each accused the others of being a witch. Other Munchkins chimed in with their opinion. On the end, it still wasn't decided who was a witch. The crowd's stomach rumbled with hunger. It had been a whole day since they ate. With that, they grabbed Bishfish and put him over a fire and cooked him. Everyone had a full belly after that, well except Bishfish.

Bishfish was roasted and eaten. He was a Munchkin.
Night 2 Begins and ends in about 24 hours. Send actions to both me and The Bookworm!

BishFish
2009-12-21, 08:03 AM
dang, getting lynched on day two is just as bad as day one, but you don't get to say " I got lynched on day one".

The Bookworm
2009-12-21, 01:23 PM
At least you were filling and delicious, Bishfish.

rakkoon
2009-12-21, 01:24 PM
Sorry dude

Deathslayer7
2009-12-22, 04:56 PM
The sun set and darkness filled the land. In the morning, the siege on the Witche's Palace resumed.

Nothing happened during the night.

Day 3 starts and ends after Christmas sometime. So get your votes in!

Wizibirb
2009-12-22, 05:37 PM
place holder on Robert Blackletter

Robert Blackletter
2009-12-22, 05:52 PM
sanity702 as counterpoint

Zar Peter
2009-12-22, 06:11 PM
Point at Eagle Wiz to bring in a third target...

Fortuna
2009-12-22, 06:32 PM
Zar Peter for confusing the issue.

billtodamax
2009-12-22, 08:20 PM
Random Person

Aemoh
2009-12-22, 11:10 PM
*points at billtodamax*

evnafets
2009-12-23, 12:10 AM

InaVegt
2009-12-23, 01:07 AM
counterpoint at evnafets

Oddity
2009-12-23, 03:15 AM
Aemoh
Attention!. Yea. That is all.

cd4
2009-12-23, 05:34 AM
Point at Oddity to have a 10th single point wagon and because he is above me

Lex-Kat
2009-12-23, 10:43 AM
Stopping the Insanity!!

rakkoon
2009-12-23, 03:30 PM
Ow man, I can't vote for TPAM... Dirk kris?

Dirk Kris
2009-12-23, 04:27 PM
Counter point at Rakkoon

TehSheen
2009-12-23, 04:30 PM
Point at Sanity.

Wizibirb
2009-12-23, 04:55 PM
sigh i love being lynched on day three.

I would like to say don't but you guys will not listen to me anyways.
I enjoyed the game alot thanks....:smallfrown:

Rakkoon
for the hope of surviving

edit: *facepalm* shows you how much attention I am paying to this game.

Zar Peter
2009-12-23, 05:12 PM
sigh i love being lynched on day two.

I would like to say don't but you guys will not listen to me anyways.
I enjoyed the game alot thanks....:smallfrown:

Rakkoon
for the hope of surviving

Don't worry... it's day 3 already :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-12-23, 05:35 PM
Rakkoon because my religion doesn't allow me to celebrate Lynch Sanity day.

Wizibirb
2009-12-23, 05:58 PM
happyturtle you are amazing! :smallbiggrin:

for those of you scratching your head at her comment, see my post here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131871&page=25) (at bottom of page) then it will make sense. :smalltongue:

Fleeing Coward
2009-12-23, 06:47 PM
Sanity because my religion does allow me to celebrate Lynch Sanity day.

Sir Stixalot
2009-12-24, 01:01 AM
Sir Stixalot loved his new calling, attempting to save people from the brink of destruction. Not really the greatest calling since he didn't know who anyone was, but fun nonetheless. Points at Rakkoon .

rakkoon
2009-12-25, 02:21 AM
I'm a little confused where this came from? I voted for Dirk Kris, random as everybody else and suddenly I'm one of the two bandwagons?
People, I'm boring and no great loss, it would be better to lynch a baddie though and I'm the only one I'm sure of that's innocent, so Sanity to save me.

No matter what the outcome, some interesting food for our analysts.

Deathslayer7
2009-12-25, 02:22 AM
Merry Christmas all!

I'll probably extend till tomorrow or whatnot.

Deathslayer7
2009-12-26, 06:08 PM
come on get your votes in!

Im ending day later on in the day, so any stragglers better get their points in.

at the moment

sanity-5
rakkoon-4

The Bushranger
2009-12-27, 11:06 AM
Aww, I missed this one! :smallfrown: :Smallfrown: :smallfrown:

*writes "I Will Check The Structured Game Board Every Day" on the chalkboard until it fills up*

Dirk Kris
2009-12-27, 11:44 AM
Srsly, Opeth Freak because I need to keep his schedule open in case a new Mafia game begins. :smalltongue:

EagleWiz
2009-12-27, 01:11 PM
Sanity or rakkoon.. Might as well go with rakkoon (for the tie!)

Lex-Kat
2009-12-27, 08:29 PM
Changing to Shadowcaller.

billtodamax
2009-12-27, 08:32 PM

Just bringing these two posts to everyone's attention, which puts Rakkoon in the lead, I believe, right near the end of the day.

Infact, changing to Sanity, because now I want to know what he is.

Shadowcaller
2009-12-27, 08:34 PM
rakkoon to prevent auto-lynch.

Lex-Kat
2009-12-27, 08:38 PM
Just bringing these two posts to everyone's attention, which puts Rakkoon in the lead, I believe, right near the end of the day.

Really? Because now Sanity is one up on Rakkoon. So it will be your vote that kills him.

Well, was until Shadowcaller voted for Rakkoon. Now they are tied at 5 & 5.

Votes for Rakkoon
Eaglewiz
Happyturtle
Sanity702
Shadowcaller
Sir Stixalot

Votes for Sanity702
Billtodamax
Fleeing Coward
Rakkoon
Robert Blackletter
TehSheen

billtodamax
2009-12-27, 08:44 PM
Relevant posts:
come on get your votes in!

Im ending day later on in the day, so any stragglers better get their points in.

at the moment

sanity-5
rakkoon-4

rakkoon to prevent auto-lynch.

it's 5 to 4 by the narrator's post.
5-5 with Eaglewiz's, Sanity having reached it first.
You change off sanity to shadowcaller, 4-5, rakoon in the lead.
I vote for sanity, changing off Random Person, 5-5, rakoon getting there first.
SC votes for rakoon, putting it at 5-6, rakoon dying.

Lex-Kat
2009-12-27, 08:56 PM
What you are failing to notice, is Dirk Kris, who changed his point from Rakkoon to Opeth Freak.

Now, this point may or may not count, since Dirk Kris did not cross out his previous point. :smallsmile:

billtodamax
2009-12-27, 08:58 PM
I had assumed that DK's first point, at rakoon, would count. Although if he crosses it out, then yes, Sanity will die.

Lex-Kat
2009-12-27, 08:59 PM
I never assume. When I narrate, I always take your last point, regardless of what you cross out. I don't even count the votes until I post "End of Day".

billtodamax
2009-12-27, 09:13 PM
*pokes Dirk* Cross out one of your votes!
*pokes DS7* Give us the ruling on two votes, neither crossed out!
In other news, why did you change your vote to SC? I suppose Eaglewiz could have just picked a bandwagon and joined it, but why'd you change?

EDIT:Sorry for rushing off like this again, but I'll be away until Friday. It probably won't put me in danger of autolynch in any of the games I'm in, but just in case, there's this.

Lex-Kat
2009-12-27, 09:19 PM
Because, the way I saw it, Eaglewiz didn't tie it up. I had forgotten that Dirk hadn't crossed his out, creating an unknown factor.

So I made it a tie, so that someone else could lynch one or the other.

Shadowcaller
2009-12-27, 09:24 PM
*pokes Dirk* Cross out one of your votes!
*pokes DS7* Give us the ruling on two votes, neither crossed out!
In other news, why did you change your vote to SC? I suppose Eaglewiz could have just picked a bandwagon and joined it, but why'd you change?

EDIT:Sorry for rushing off like this again, but I'll be away until Friday. It probably won't put me in danger of autolynch in any of the games I'm in, but just in case, there's this.

I changed my vote? :smallconfused:

Lex-Kat
2009-12-27, 09:29 PM
No. :smallsmile:

I changed my vote from Sanity to you, because you are not at risk of being lynched yet.

Shadowcaller
2009-12-27, 09:37 PM
No. :smallsmile:

I changed my vote from Sanity to you, because you are not at risk of being lynched yet.

I'm tired and distracted... I shouldn't post at times like these...

Deathslayer7
2009-12-28, 04:05 PM
i was hoping the bookworm would have done the update by now. hmmm. anyway i'll probably count dirk's last point, because the way i see it, he probably wants that more since its the newest post/point he made rather then his old one.

rakkoon
2009-12-29, 01:34 AM
There's something special about seeing my name in this many posts.
Suppose I survive, I would appreciate a scry by Glinda so that my name becomes a bit obscure again. If I don't survive, ah well, told you so.

Deathslayer7
2009-12-29, 05:15 AM
update tomorrow i swear. It seems i always get sidetracked.

Deathslayer7
2009-12-29, 04:07 PM
This time Tip sent in his trusted moderator. Sanity702, who could drive anyone crazy if they weren't prepared for it. Of course that was their secret plan, to drive the Witches crazy, but they hoped they wouldn't figure it out. I mean even with a name like sanity, that seemed so far-fetched. But hey, it was worth a try.

Sanity702 walked through the gate as it opened for him. He was taken to the great hall and had breakfast with the Wicked Witch who eyed him coldly. Neither wanted to be here, Sanity was just babbling on to her, and trying to negoitiate a deal, but she didn't care. She would rather just kill him, but it wasn't good to antagonize the rebellion at the current moment, so she endured. As breakfast was served, a Witch offered him eggs. Sanity overreacted and sent the eggpan flying through the air, landing a good ten feet away on the floor.

He resumed his normal posture as if nothing happened. The Wicked Witch was not so quick to return things to a quiet state. She summoned an egg in her hand beneath the table. Then just as fast, she threw it straight at Sanity. Sanity expected such an attack though. He knew traitors very well espcially since she betrayed him before. He rolled out of his seat as the egg broke against the chair. Both parties were instantly on their feet.

Nome King! she hissed at him.

Witch. he replied calmly in return.

How dare you come into my palace!? she summoned another egg in her hand and threw it at him. Sanity easily dodged it as he hid behind a pillar. Your palace!? he roared behind it. It should have been OUR palace you traitorous witch!!
So you would rather ally yourself with the rebellion then go with me? Very well. It seems that making an alliance with you was a mistake. One I will rectify now. With that, more eggs appeared out of thin air.

Sanity ran for his life, as eggs crashed around him. He just needed to make it to the door and outside to the rebellion and he would be free. The Wicked Witch ran after him, trying to pelt him and getting very close, but he mangaged to avoid getting hit. A slippery Nome King he is, she thought. Then there it appeared: the door. Sanity ran to it and unlocked it. An egg hit an inch to the right of his face as the Witch came towards him. He pulled the door open and ran into the light. He saw the rebellion, and ran again. The Wicked Wtich ran after him still. She could not let him get away.

She summoned a pistal egg shooter out of thin air and aimed. The laser on it pointed right at Sanity's back. She pulled the trigger. Then Sanity felt it. The smooth feeling of egg on his back. He had been hit. He stumbled then fell to the ground as Tip rushed out to meet him.

He looked up at Tip's face, his vision already crumbling. I'm so-sorry... he whispered as he collapsed into unconscious. Medic! I need a medic! Tip shouted above the silence. The Witch smiled in satisfaction and went back inside, closing the door behind her.

Summary:

Sanity702 was lynched. Dirk Kris's latest point counted and not his point against Rakkoon. Thus Sanity702 reached 5 votes first and was lynched. He was The Nome King.

Night 3 begins and ends hopefully before New Year's, but I'll extend it if need be. Please send both actions to me and The Bookworm.

Wizibirb
2009-12-29, 08:44 PM
Well I hope you are satisfied team good, seeing as how I had joined your ranks the day you decided to lynch me. I warned you against it.... Sigh yet for some reason I still think I should of lived.

Edit:
apparently I have a fatal weakness of eggs.

Oddity
2010-01-02, 04:21 PM
And now for the rise of a copy-pasted message brought to you by Oddity.

I'm going to be away camping until the 10th or so. Please don't auto meee.

Deathslayer7
2010-01-03, 03:10 PM
ok. all but one action in, so im ending the night now.

The clouds brought down heavy rains upon the rebellion. Lightning flashed and thunder boomed. People feared a hurricane might form. Then just as it started, it stopped. People looked around to see what the hell happened, but no one knew. It was just a freak hurricane.

Nothing happened during the night. Day 4 Begins and ends in 48 hours! We are returning to a normal schedule.

Dirk Kris
2010-01-03, 03:36 PM
Rakkoon - sorry I changed before and got Nome-y killed.

Lex-Kat
2010-01-03, 03:55 PM
Looks at all the choices. Decides Eaglewiz is the best choice, for now.

evnafets
2010-01-03, 05:58 PM

Fortuna
2010-01-04, 02:54 AM
Dirk Kris. Because my brain is tired and I have no better plans.

rakkoon
2010-01-04, 02:57 AM
Eaglewiz is good enough for me

billtodamax
2010-01-04, 03:00 AM
Dirk Kris for the alternate bandwagon start.

Zar Peter
2010-01-04, 03:25 AM
Eagle Wiz to give this bandwagon a little push

happyturtle
2010-01-04, 04:24 AM
InaVegt.....

Aemoh
2010-01-04, 05:08 PM
*points at InaVegt*

For the tie. Woulda voted for Dirk, but I already tied up vote using him in another game so... :smallamused:

EagleWiz
2010-01-04, 05:55 PM
InaVegt because she isnt me

Sir Stixalot
2010-01-05, 01:59 AM
As you approach the gathering crowd you hear Sir Stixalot rambling on again. Something about the conviction in his voice makes you stop and listen, or maybe you heard your name mentioned and fear starts to grab you. Either way this is what you hear.....

Nothing like two near witch lynchings to bring the witches out to the forefront!

Here is some analysis, likely to get me night killed. Usually anyone that tries to analyse gets killed. HINT... BANE ME...HINT

Ok, on to buisiness: Who died...

Day 1. Murska: This was the result of actions in a previous life and you should all be lynched for using that as a reason. I considered dropping out when I saw this happen. Toss out the Murska votes as corrupt and we would have lynched Bishfish.

Voted for Bishfish: Lex-Kat, Zar Peter, Robert Blackletter, and rakkoon

Night kill: Kyouhen. Person Kyouhen voted against: Zar Peter

Day 2. Bishfish: At some point Robert Blackletter was tied for lynching. Look at the resulting scramble as he and Inavegt switch their votes to Bishfish and Teh Sheen and Fleeing Coward join in.

Voted for Bishfish: Lex-Kat, rakkoon, InaVegt, Robert Blackletter, Teh Sheen, and Fleeing Coward

Day 3. Sanity702: rakoon and Sanity702 tie up for lynching. Here we have an interesting group of ten single points and 2 band wagons. One at least seems run by villagers who almost work together and lynch rakkoon. Resulting witch scramble... Sanity702 dies.

Voted for Sanity702: Robert Blackletter, Teh Sheen, Fleeing Coward, rakkoon, and Lex-Kat who suspiciously steps out and billtodamax steps in.

Day 4 so far. EagleWiz: or InaVegt. Since no one on the InaVegt wagon has lynched a single villager or nuetral yet, I don't suspect them. But look who is pushing the other wagon:

Voting for EagleWiz: Lex-Kat, rakkoon, Zar Peter

Lets cover who the targeted people voted against just to add evidence.

EagleWiz: Voted for InaVegt today, rakkoon day 3, and Zar Peter day 2

Sanity702: On the day he died, voted for rakkoon to save his own hide, but originally was pointing at Robert Blackletter.

Bishfish: On the day he died, voted for InaVegt.

Let me sum up who should be lynched and why:

Top 3 (The save Robert Blackletter team):
1. Robert Blackletter. On all 3 wagons (yes I consider the push for BishFish day 1 the REAL wagon). Amazingly saved from lynching by 4 people, making those 4 my top suspects. Lynch him last of the top 5 to give me 5 days more to live please, because with the effort they mustered I wouldn't be suprised if he is the Wicked Witch of the East. (did I mention to Bane me yet?)

2. Teh Sheen. On the two bandwagons that saved Robert Blackletter and rakkoon. Votes immediately following Robert Blackletter, saving him.

3. Fleeing Coward. Also on the two witch saving bandwagons. Also rushed to aid Robert Blackletter when he was in danger.

The Terrible Two:
4. rakkoon. On all 3 wagons as well as the new one for day 4. Also survived a lynch, due to 4 of the same people that saved Robert Blackletter. I admit his simple pleas of innocence are tempting, DON"T believe them.

5. InaVeg. One wagon, but switched to Bishfish, switching votes is suspect, especially when it helps save the number one Witch.

The Unusual Suspects:
6. Lex-Kat. On every single bandwagon. Except the last minute switch away from Sanity702. No worries, billtodamax took the spot.

7. Zar Peter. One wagon, and day 4 wagon. Switched his vote off of Robert Blackletter twice, once only minutes after making it. Wolves pretending to point at wolves in my opinion. Was the target of the only person night killed so far.

8. billtodamax. Such a low profile, last on the list because the swapout between billtodamax and Lex-Kat again seems like wolves pointing at wolves, especially since the next day they don't try to accuse each other at all. Most importantly, without his help, rakkoon would have been lynched.

So, there it is. Kill these 8 and the village should win. If I get some villagers killed by mistake, sorry, but you shouldn't have been acting so suspicious. Plus, you have been killing villagers! You should be ashamed of yourselves. The Witches may pick whoever is on this list that isn't a witch and try to kill them first to prove me wrong. I admit that some of the 8 might be village, but taken as a group, there is high likelyhood you will finish off all of the witches.

As for my vote, I'll point with the InaVegt group since the ball is already rolling, even though he isn't as certain as my top three are.

Sir Stixalot

rakkoon
2010-01-05, 02:48 AM
you shouldn't have been acting so suspicious.
I seem to do that a lot :smallbiggrin:
If I start a bandwagon, I'm suspicious
If I follow a bandwagon, I'm suspicious
If I'm innocent in 99.9% of the games, I'm suspicious

I get why I never get to be a wolf :smallbiggrin:

Deathslayer7
2010-01-05, 09:31 AM
only 11 votes in? come on people.

Robert Blackletter
2010-01-05, 07:24 PM
rant... kill robert... kill rakkoon kill everyone but me.... rant

While he is not entirly without logic, think about it, the last two night there has been no night kill, I have been very active in the thread. would any wolf team allow two night running without kills? one could be bad luck with baner two seems strange. With me being active i would say it unlikely that if i was a wolf that would happen.

Secondly i have contacted a rakkoon and two others and made deals not to kill each other. While this dose not clear me it dose explain strange voting patterns around me. i have basically passed the buck on to nearest easy target each time me or a "partner" been in the firing line.

I must say yopu asking to be baned is strange as killing you would surely put credence to what you say? you surely safer then anyone else now as killing you would make village look at the list closely while not killing you may divert attention away from you. Anyway if there a seer please check me out in the night phase and let stixalot that he being a fool. (after checking him outm of course, it could be a double bluff)

Now i pointing InaVegt to join band wagon.

Edit also feel I should justify my points/ actions so here go's

Day one was semi-random as felt that Murska should not be punish for what happen in last game and that he was a resource as highly unlikely to be wolf. discussed this in thread.
day two well I got unfairly bandwagon for merely saying I will follow someone logic if they point some out. I pointed at whatever target seem likely to overcome mine. That some thought that was not a good reason to kill some one is not surprising.
day 3. I voted at sanity first and it was also as a counter point. i have admitted i have an agreement with rakkoon so was not going to put an ally in danger for no reason so no need to change off of him.
day 4.. only just voted and following lead bandwagon.
hope that clears it up.

Deathslayer7
2010-01-06, 01:45 AM
I only have 2/3 of the votes in.

:smallannoyed: <----- not happy face.

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-06, 02:07 AM
Eaglewiz since I don't think I've voted.

Shadowcaller
2010-01-06, 02:30 AM
Ealgewiz for now.

cd4
2010-01-06, 06:11 AM
I think I will join with the logic wagon rather than the counterwagon with no logic. InaVegt.

Currently however this will tie the votes.

rakkoon
2010-01-06, 06:38 AM
Let's change that then InaVegt

Now I do have a problem with that list.
I'm a boring villager.
Bill is suspect for saving me (a villager).
I did not vote for Robert first because we've double crossed each other seven times already and then because he asked. Teh Sheen saved me and Robert, i'm not a wolf so that proves nothing. I have no poblem with lynching everyone on that list since I also do not know whether Robert is a wolf or not but a lot of your reasoning is intertwined.

We can lynch Inavegt and Fleeing Coward perhaps? If those two are not wolves then your reasoning stinks?

I appreciate someone doing an analysis and you might be right about some but the card house kind of falls apart if ... ah well, let's lynch those two and see.

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-06, 07:40 AM
Sir Stixalot's whole analysis seems to be based on the fact that he believes Robert is a witch yet he asks us to lynch everyone but Robert. Anyone else find this a little unusual?

To the baner, unless you are 100% certain that Sir Stixalot isn't a wolf and that you're safe, you bane yourself, plain and simple. Sir Stixalot hasn't claimed a role yet and he's basically cast suspicion on half the player base.
If you want to see what that does if a wolf is behind it, check out AC II and Fears :smallamused:

Lex-Kat
2010-01-06, 02:25 PM
Just a small defense of my actions. :smallannoyed:

Day 1: Yeah, I joined the 2nd bandwagon against Bishfish, in the hopes of saving Murska.

And guess what, Murska was a Munchkin. Sue me. :smallmad:

Day 2: I was the first to point at BishFish. Call it retaliation for him not dying instead of Murska. But I didn't call on anyone to follow.

Yet, follow me they did.

Day 3: The Sanity702/Rakkoon affair. I explained why I changed my vote already.

The reason I pointed at Sanity in the first place, was because everyone was pointing at someone who hadn't been pointed at yet. He was first in the conga line, so I pointed at him.

Why didn't I point at Rakkoon? Because for some reason, Rakkoon said this:

Ow man, I can't vote for TPAM... Dirk kris?
And that made me curious as to why. :smallconfused:

Now that I've had time to think about it, he very well could be a wolf, trying to cast suspicion on me with his poor choice of words.

Sir Stixalot
2010-01-06, 06:17 PM
Rules given out at the beginning.

Deathslayer7:
There are no masons in this game!
Helgraf's Scry interference rule is in effect!
And no public role-claiming!

So, in response to:

Fleeing Coward:
Sir Stixalot hasn't claimed a role yet and he's basically cast suspicion on half the player base.

If I could claim a role I would, but we arn't allowed to, which cripples the village in my opinion.

I already admitted my list could have issues. All I did was list out who has been killing villagers. Strangly enough it is the same people over and over. The witches know who each other are and can work together to create bandwagons, while for 4 days the village has pretty much been silent and spreding their votes out, ten different directions at one point. Some of you could be caught in the middle, accidently helping out the witches admittedly.

I am convinced Robert Blackletter is a witch, and probably the Wicked Witch of the East. That means if you kill him next, he will take someone with him when he dies, probably me unless the baner chooses not to bane me and they can kill me tonight.

Fleeing Coward and Teh Sheen helped save him from lynching as well as beeing part of villager bandwagons. Fleeing Coward and Robert Blacklettter are also trying to convince you I am a witch so you will lynch me. A villager will see that my list stands for itself, even though it is not and can not be perfect. Several of the accused are making very valid points to try and save themselves and may deserve a scry from someone to double check. Others are trying to discredit my simple list of who dies and who killed them. Stating facts should not make you think I am a witch. Trying to kill me for stating facts, should make you wonder about those accusing me.

That being said, I am not at all sure InaVegt is a witch, but trying to switch everyones votes to one of my top three this late in the day would probably just scatter peoples votes and kill Eaglewiz for sure, whom I do not suspect at all. Lynch Fleeing Coward, Lynch Teh Sheen, and Lynch Robert Blackletter. At that point, if I am wrong and still alive, Lynch me for being an idiot.

Several people need a scry, thats for sure. I wonder who could possibly give them one?

Sir Stixalot

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-06, 06:32 PM
If you're certain Robert Blackletter is who you say he is, we lynch him, plain and simple. I've always assumed the beast can only kill someone that voted for them but Deathslayer7 can correct me if this isn't the case in this game.

Also, I highly doubt you are the one that can give people their scries because only a foolish seer would accuse someone else without the use of a proxy after 3 days.

Robert Blackletter
2010-01-06, 07:09 PM
I'm trying to get you kill Stixalot? How?
I merely pointed out that killing you is counter productive for the wolves. If your wrong (and in my case you are) and they kill you people look closer kill one maybe two more (prob me but here hoping not) then ignore your list. lowering suspect elsewhere and providing a solid group to focus around to kill non-members of your list. If your right in part then if you start killing your list those not on it kill those off of it and then whittle down number leading to a likely wolves victory. (8 people on list, let say two wolves on list that means roughly 14 innocent killed (including night kills assuming they are active again after holidays ) if everyone concentrates on it. If your completely right then it leads to villager victory but that is unlikely.
Again any seer here please check me out and let young stix know the truth

TehSheen
2010-01-06, 07:30 PM
Adding some logic to my points, I was just following the bandwagons because I haven't been paying much attention to the thread. Also, evening the two bandwagons with a point at Eaglewiz.

Deathslayer7
2010-01-06, 08:26 PM
ok. day ends.

Stix: yay! someone listened to the rules! I'm happy! :smallbiggrin:

FC: that is correct. Only people who vote for the wicked witch of the east can by killed by her ability, at the witche's choice of course. Day banes or don't cover this.

Deathslayer7
2010-01-06, 08:54 PM
All fluff is just that: fluff.

Taxes! Taxes! I'm here to collect the taxes! a lone voice rang out over the crowd, many with cross looks on their faces.

We don't have to pay taxes anymore! one of the munchkins shouted out. We don't belong to the witch!

The tax collector shouted back. If you don't pay your taxes! The Wicked Witch - Bless her - will burn your houses to the ground in a fiery rain of death! A cry of fear went through the crowd, and slowly they lined up. The tax collector went through them, one by one, making sure they paid their taxes. He reached Oddity and Opeth_Freak who had trouble scrounging up the money. Friends helped them out. When he reached Inavegt, she wasn't as lucky. She couldn't collect the money. They dragged her away to the dungeon.

Summary:
Inavegt was lynched. She was a Munchkin.
Oddity and Opeth_freak must vote tomorrow or be autolynched.

Night 4 Begins and ends in 24 hours! Get your night actions in to The Bookworm and I.

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-06, 09:05 PM
FC: that is correct. Only people who vote for the wicked witch of the east can by killed by her ability, at the witche's choice of course. Day banes or don't cover this.

Well, this makes it easy then. If you're confident enough in your accusations Sir Stixalot, I'm prepared to lynch Robert tomorrow. You can point elsewhere if you want.
If Robert doesn't turn out to be a witch though, you're next on the chopping block.

rakkoon
2010-01-07, 02:52 AM
Lex-cat,
First I said

Bishfish because Lex-cat is always right
Then I didn't vote for you because you have been right a couple of times.
This is a clever plan of me to get you killed because I'm a wolf?
No comprendo.

But nevermind, kill/scry Robert, if innocent, kill/scry Stixalot. I like that plan.

Oh and Robert, if you're a wolf, I'm gonna get you killed in the next 27 games we play together!!! If not, sorry.
:smallwink:

Zar Peter
2010-01-07, 02:53 AM
Oh and Robert, if you're a wolf, I'm gonna get you killed in the next 27 games we play together!!! If not, sorry.
:smallwink:

I second that statement but I make it 26 games since I already killed him in one :smallwink:

On the other hand this is a game about lying... I think I just observe him better in other games.

Robert Blackletter
2010-01-07, 05:08 AM
just scry me, I'm sweat and innocent (in this game at least). And why pick on me, I saved rakkoon life in demons, the other wanted to kill him but i let him stay on and zar i thought you were a nice boy!

Also Opeth_Freak has posted an away message.

rakkoon
2010-01-07, 05:18 AM
Well, I did help you and Oddity kill all the other innocents and found out at the end that I was the only innocent of the three so I consider that debt paid in full :smallsmile:

Fun first game though

Zar Peter
2010-01-07, 05:23 AM
.... and zar i thought you were a nice boy!

Erm... not always but I keep trying :smalltongue:

Sir Stixalot
2010-01-07, 05:26 AM
Well, I have read everyones reactons, nothing like accusing 8 different people to finally get some conversation going.

I expect to be dead soon, maybe not tonight but within a few days, so here is some info.

First off, my source, whoever they are, is almost certainly the fool. When they scried Robert Blackletter, they got the result "Wicked Witch of the East."

According to the modified rules, the Wicked Witch of the East scries as a villager... so unless I misunderstand the rules, only the fool would ever get such a result.

What this means, is that the other individual out there wondering who they are, if you have never contacted me, you are Glinda, so please start using your info to help the village.

So why make all my accusations? To try and flush out some real wolves. How? To get people defending themselves so we can have more to analyze then the simple "I point at so and so". I don't think Robert Blackletter is a witch, I also don't think rakkoon is either, both of them are reacting like I would expect a villager to react.

I did say that the real witches were going to pick apart my list and try to lynch the villagers on it. As Robert Blackletter pointed out, between night kills and killing off the villagers on my list the wolves could easily win.

The best action for the wolves is to pick one of my villagers, lynch them, then use the proof that my list is wrong to lynch me. Two more villagers down. So when I see someone suggest exactly that, it just screams wolf to me.

Fleeing Coward:
Well, this makes it easy then. If you're confident enough in your accusations Sir Stixalot, I'm prepared to lynch Robert tomorrow. You can point elsewhere if you want.
If Robert doesn't turn out to be a witch though, you're next on the chopping block.

So if it was up to me I would lynch Fleeing Coward next.

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-07, 05:36 AM
Well, I have read everyones reactons, nothing like accusing 8 different people to finally get some conversation going.

I expect to be dead soon, maybe not tonight but within a few days, so here is some info.

First off, my source, whoever they are, is almost certainly the fool. When they scried Robert Blackletter, they got the result "Wicked Witch of the East."

According to the modified rules, the Wicked Witch of the East scries as a villager... so unless I misunderstand the rules, only the fool would ever get such a result.

What this means, is that the other individual out there wondering who they are, if you have never contacted me, you are Glinda, so please start using your info to help the village.

So why make all my accusations? To try and flush out some real wolves. How? To get people defending themselves so we can have more to analyze then the simple "I point at so and so". I don't think Robert Blackletter is a witch, I also don't think rakkoon is either, both of them are reacting like I would expect a villager to react.

I did say that the real witches were going to pick apart my list and try to lynch the villagers on it. As Robert Blackletter pointed out, between night kills and killing off the villagers on my list the wolves could easily win.

The best action for the wolves is to pick one of my villagers, lynch them, then use the proof that my list is wrong to lynch me. Two more villagers down. So when I see someone suggest exactly that, it just screams wolf to me.

Fleeing Coward:

So if it was up to me I would lynch Fleeing Coward next.

That sure is a quick way to backtrack from I'm certain that Robert's a wolf but you shouldn't lynch him until we lynch everyone else on the list don't you think?

The minute you're on the line for the lynch if your theory is wrong, you suddenly change your tune.

Edit: I'd also like to mention if there's any truth in what you're saying, any real witch would also have picked up your bluff from the moment you said it since they'd all know that it's not possible to have their beast scried as a witch so your list does little.

Finally, Deathslayer7, can you confirm if it's even possible for the fool to scry someone as "Wicked Witch of the East" based on the game mechanics with the Nome King dead? I think I smell a rat.

Sir Stixalot
2010-01-07, 06:59 AM
Sent private messages to Lex, Rak, Rob, Flee, Teh, and Zar. You all got the same info. Lynch me tommorow if you like. Have a good one.

Sir Notgoingtoplayanymore

rakkoon
2010-01-07, 07:02 AM
Replied honey, you liven up the atmosphere!
I think you're dead wrong but we got some action.
The other conclusion could be that everybody on your list is safe and we have to start lynching the others :amused:

happyturtle
2010-01-07, 07:15 AM
Sent private messages to Lex, Rak, Rob, Flee, Teh, and Zar. You all got the same info. Lynch me tommorow if you like. Have a good one.

Sir Notgoingtoplayanymore

:smallfrown: Srsly?

You're playing the game exactly right. Putting yourself out there and taking risks is what it takes to make the jump from a sheep to a true werewolf player. Getting accused in return is part of the game, but imho, I'd rather be lynched for taking risks and trying to help the team than live through the game being passive and playing it safe.

Please reconsider, Sir Stixwiththegameplease. :smallsmile:

Murska
2010-01-07, 10:54 AM
Ooh, I like where this is going. I kinda wish I hadn't been day1'd, actually.

Sir Stixalot
2010-01-07, 12:43 PM
Nothing to do with being accused, accuse me all you want, I am more than capable of talking my way out of a deathtrap. I still feel wolves try to kill people that bring logic. Of those, FC seemed the most suspicious, but I dunno really.

I don't like either not understanding the rules, or whatever it was that led me to a whole lot of wasted effort. Maybe giving up is a bad response, so for that I appologize.

Noone else was saying anything, maybe the wolves havn't even been voting as we all turn on each other. I don't know. Just trying to come up with something, anything at all out of the silence I was observing day after day. As the posts rolled in after I spoke out, of course my tone changed, people respond, you either believe them or you don't, you make new opinions. You grasp at whatever little straws you can find to narrow the search for wolves further.

Maybe I am afraid every single person on my list is innocent and I will look like the biggest fool ever to play. Oh, look, it's Sir Stixalot, what an idiot! So be it, at least I am trying. I wish everyone would Stix their foot in their mouth. Then at least we would have some text to analyze and be playing a game the way it should be played, by talking to each other rather then winning by not participating like those... low profile, no good, sneaky, don't do any night actions, don't participate in chat, vote only enough to not auto lynch because thats how wolves win... witches.

Sir Stixwithit

Zar Peter
2010-01-07, 01:29 PM
Of course wolves kill people that bring logic... or they let them live if their logic is fault. Or they let them live if the logic is partially correct just to take the faulty parts to prove you wrong and THAN they kill you. Out of fun.

On the other hand your arguments against Fleeing Coward sound right.

happyturtle
2010-01-07, 01:30 PM
Or they kill you because it's their job to kill everyone eventually. :smalltongue:

Zar Peter
2010-01-07, 01:41 PM
Or they kill you because it's their job to kill everyone eventually. :smalltongue:

I always enjoy the killing part when I'm a wolf... ripping of the soft flesh of the bones of my victims... bring terror and fear amongst the clueless villagers... Hahahaha! :smallbiggrin:

happyturtle
2010-01-07, 02:04 PM
Oh, THAT doesn't sound wolfish. :smalltongue:

Fortuna
2010-01-07, 07:58 PM
I would love to do analysis of my own, but I have two problems with doing so: firstly, I am an inherently bad at this sort of thing. I have to actively analyze the simplest of social situations. Secondly, I work badly with large amounts of raw data and no specific algorithm to analyze it with. If someone can direct me to an analysis of the general WW game, I would be entirely capable of applying and expanding that. Sorry that I can't be of more use.

PS: this is entirely a neutral speech. IT should have no impact on whether you think that I am a wolf or not. I won't insult your intelligences by claiming to be a villager: you have no hard data on me. But I do request that you take this post script into account before voting for me.

Deathslayer7
2010-01-08, 01:38 AM
Finally, Deathslayer7, can you confirm if it's even possible for the fool to scry someone as "Wicked Witch of the East" based on the game mechanics with the Nome King dead? I think I smell a rat.

Very possible since it is a role. :smallsmile:

And this could be because
a) he's the fool
b) sanity might have changed Robert's Role if scried the same night.

Night ends. update soon. And I say no more about it.

Deathslayer7
2010-01-08, 01:53 AM
So who do we kill tonight? asked a Witch, eager to get tonight's deed over with. No idea. replied the Wicked Witch, already bored with this night's conference. Be serious. I am. How about we go with a random person? A random person? Where can we find a random person!? You think that some random person will just walk in her barge through that door and let us kill them?

At that moment, a random person burst in through the door. Giggling and slightly drunk. The Witches looked at each other. See. Told you. said The Wicked Witch.

The next morning, no one remembered seeing a random person. I mean he was random after all. So who cared.

Summary:
Random_Person was killed. He was a Villager.

Day 5 Begins and Ends in 48 hours! Oddity must vote or be autolynched.

Deathslayer7
2010-01-08, 02:04 AM
list of those still alive.

Happyturtle
Fleeing Coward
Billtodamax
Opeth Freak
Cd4
Zar Peter
Shadowcaller
Rakkoon
Robert Blackletter
Aemoh
Dirk Kris
Oddity
TehSheen
Sir Stixalot
evnafets
Lex-Kat
eaglewiz

rakkoon
2010-01-08, 02:14 AM
Well Random, that solves the problem of getting lynched :smallannoyed:

Zar Peter
2010-01-08, 05:22 AM
Ah well, I point at Fleeing Coward. Gotta get this day started.

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-08, 07:00 AM
I'd like to point out that the seer had scried me already as villager (of course I could still technically be The Wicked Witch of the East) and I welcome any witches who'd like to counterclaim against me.

Zar Peter
2010-01-08, 07:28 AM
There goes this theory... Point at Aemoh

(logic why I trust FC on this: it's day 5, the seer scried FC and three others. If it had scried a witch it would have a proxy to speak up. If FC wasn't scried the seer would have a proxy to speak up. Ergo: FC is a villager unless somebody stands up and tells us the seer told them that FC is not a villager. After that we lynch FC and if FC is a villager we lynch the one who stood up).

rakkoon
2010-01-08, 07:28 AM
Uhm, taking someone not from the list seems kind of silly, then again, they are all kind of linked in a way...you were scried FC? When did that happen?
... and then Zar Peter answered that one.

Okay. Not someone from the list then...Oddity?

Robert Blackletter
2010-01-08, 08:18 AM
I'd like to point out that the seer had scried me already as villager (of course I could still technically be The Wicked Witch of the East) and I welcome any witches who'd like to counterclaim against me.

Can any one back this up? As I seen no one claim to have scry you? I don't think your a witch but if your in contact with the seer let us know so you can be baned and we can start getting info out there?

Edit Zar logic makes sense. O.k Dirk Krisuntil someone come out with real logic on who to linch. I add this is a random pick with no evidence to back it.

Sir Stixalot
2010-01-08, 03:39 PM
Well, with 17 of us left, if we assume 7 on team evil, and 10 on team good. That leaves us maybe 2 wrong guesses left.

Fortunately people have started to contact me. I might only have a day to get us organized, but I can pass my notes to others on team good prior to each night kill.

If you are team good, send me a message of who you are and why. Messages without any attempt to justify will be suspect. Tip, we need you in the discussion especially.

The list of who we think is village is growing but we need a few more leads and verification. Also, yes Fleeing Coward was scried and came up villager.

More to follow,

Sir Stixalot

Aemoh
2010-01-08, 05:30 PM
*points at Oddity*

Cause I'm currently in the lead with 1 vote and don't wanna be dead due to lazy villagers :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2010-01-08, 05:39 PM
I always enjoy the killing part when I'm a wolf... ripping of the soft flesh of the bones of my victims... bring terror and fear amongst the clueless villagers... Hahahaha! :smallbiggrin:

Zar Peter

Fleeing Coward
2010-01-08, 05:44 PM
Nothing to see here. Pointing at Oddity.

Sir Stixalot
2010-01-08, 06:58 PM
Fleeing Coward:
Sir Stixalot wasn't the one that scried me so please, noone contact him just yet. At least not until my seer tells me that they scried him or he tells me who contacted him confirming to him that they scried me

Ok, sent you the verification you asked for. Now could we please get some info people. I have a confirmed group of 4 on team good. With 6 more I think are team good but would like to talk with some of you if possible. That would leave us with 7 unknowns giving us a much better chance of picking a wolf this time instead of a villager. Tip's info can get us at least one or two more confirmed, even if he had scry interference because then we will know 3 of the 4 scriers and be able to deduce if team evil was trying to scry or not. Especially if you are a team good power role, we can scry you. A power role result is much more benificial because a villager result could still be the beast.

Message me.

Lex-Kat
2010-01-08, 07:41 PM
Aemoh? Ya know, to try to tie it up. :smallbiggrin:

evnafets
2010-01-08, 08:20 PM
What happened to pointing at Robert Blackletter? Is he no longer the top of the suspect list?

evnafets points at CD4

TehSheen
2010-01-09, 12:52 AM
I'm interested in Lex's idea of tying it up, so Aemoh.

Zar Peter
2010-01-09, 05:26 AM
Zar Peter

Actually, I fear now you have an appointment this night :smalltongue:

happyturtle

Oddity
2010-01-09, 06:03 AM
Summary:
Day 5 Begins and Ends in 48 hours! Oddity must vote or be autolynched.

I did post an away message you know...

And now for the rise of a copy-pasted message brought to you by Oddity.

I'm going to be away camping until the 10th or so. Please don't auto meee.

Bah, anyways I can't be bothered fighting back at nothing.
Aemoh for the random.

Sir Stixalot
2010-01-09, 01:35 PM
I have 5 I solidly consider team good, and 5 who from messages and board posts I have a good feeling about. Not many people got in contact, but oh well.

Between Oddity and Aemoh, Aemoh has said less, actually nothing really, and giving Oddity a slight benefit of the doubt due to being gone, allthough he hasn't been talking much either. So of the two I guess I would point at Aemoh.

Aemoh
2010-01-09, 02:51 PM
Right.

This stops now.

I'm on Team Good. In the having a power role sort of way.

EDIT: Cause I claimed. Didn't notice we couldn't(it's the second page, I just checked the first post for rules).

happyturtle
2010-01-09, 02:55 PM
*changes to Oddity to save Tip*

By my count that ties it up yet again.

Sorry, Oddity. I have no reason to suspect you. :smallfrown:

Deathslayer7
2010-01-09, 03:02 PM
Right.

This stops now.

Tip. Knock it off.

:smallannoyed:

Zar Peter
2010-01-09, 03:13 PM
Yes, sorry, too Oddity

Sir Stixalot
2010-01-09, 07:02 PM
Switching my vote to Oddity for now.

I know you don't trust me, but if you are team good please at least contact me and say you don't trust me. Which is better than saying nothing. I may not be able to convince you, but I can relay your message along and one of the rest of team good might be able to convince you.

By yourselves we arn't going to randomly pick the right people, but together we still have a chance.

Sir Stixalot

Lex-Kat
2010-01-10, 01:11 AM
Yay!! We either found Tip, or the Flying Pet Monkey, pretending to be Tip. :smallsmile:

I guess we have to wait for the Seer to verify which Aemoh is.

cd4
2010-01-10, 06:38 AM
I'll vote for Oddity now to help team good.

Deathslayer7
2010-01-11, 08:49 PM
sorry. update will come tomorrow afternoon unless bookworm beats me to it.

The Bookworm
2010-01-12, 07:15 AM
Oddity was a strange little munchkin. Some might even go as far as to call him an odd little munchkin. His teeth were pointed and sharp, and he had a tendency to enjoy biting people. After he bit too many munchkins, though, they decided they'd had enough. And so they picked up Oddity, getting a few nasty bites while they were at it, and threw him into the bonfire. A note fell out of his pocket and drifted into the wind. One of the munchkins caught it and read it. It said
Oddity:
Cause disarray. Don't die. Stay alive. Make others DEAD.

Oddity was lynched, he was a witch. Night 5 begins now and ends in ~24 hours!

rakkoon
2010-01-12, 07:20 AM
So my plan of taking someone not on the list at random worked?
I'm BRILLIANT! :smallwink:

Sir Stixalot
2010-01-12, 01:38 PM
Finally a witch.

I am pushing for evnafets tomorrow, just thought I would get that out there before the witches go hunting.

Stix

rakkoon
2010-01-13, 09:50 AM
*Looks at evvies points in this game*
*Looks at Stixies first list*
*Looks in mirror and considers a shave*

I can support that

Deathslayer7
2010-01-13, 09:11 PM
The Munchkins were joyous at the success of rooting out a witch! It was short lived. As the sun set, Flying Monkies started swooping down from the sky attacking the rebellion. People yelled and tried to find cover for this unexpected attack. Munchkins were picked up and dropped as they struggled to fight back time and again. There were just too many of them. So they took shelter. All through the night you could hear their wings flapping. One munchkin couldn't make it to cover in time, so he had found a hiding spot instead. Hiding in a tree doesn't work well with Flying Monkies. The Munchkin was taken away.

Summary:
cd4 was killed. He was a Munchkin!
Day 6 starts! and ends in 48 hours!

Sir Stixalot
2010-01-13, 09:47 PM
Pointing at Opeth Freak. I know, I know, I said it was going to be evnafets, but he made a convincing enough argument to me that I don't want to lynch him just yet. I also thought I was going to be dead this morning, happy to be alive.

Currently 9 people have either scried as village or claimed convincingly to be village. That leaves 6 people unaccounted for. 2 of those people are having their claims investigated.
The remaining 4 are:

Opeth Freak
Shadowcaller
Dirk Kris
Teh Sheen

These 4 have given absolutely no good reason to believe they are village. I am willing to hear some defenses. Oh, and if your defense includes calling me a wolf, don't even bother.

Stix

happyturtle
2010-01-13, 09:48 PM
How does someone 'claim convincingly' to be village? :smallconfused:

Aemoh
2010-01-13, 10:25 PM
*shrugs*

*points at Opeth_Freak*

happyturtle
2010-01-13, 10:29 PM
Zar Peter again

Sir Stixalot
2010-01-13, 10:43 PM
How does someone 'claim convincingly' to be village?

It means compared to those that havn't been voting, or participating, or arguing or sending me reasons not to lynch them, I believe them enough to want to scry them at the very least before I lynch them. I would love to hear the other side of the story, but for some reason the others just arn't talking.

Stix

Lex-Kat
2010-01-14, 12:18 AM
Some of them may be away. :smallconfused: Like, Opeth Freak. Since I've completely taken over his game. :smallfrown:

Yes, yes I am voting to lynch someone who can't defend himself. :smallamused:

evnafets
2010-01-14, 01:48 AM
evnafets points at Rakkoon for even considering not shaving. Come-on Movember is well gone!

rakkoon
2010-01-14, 03:10 AM
But I like totally did this morning!

Opeth Freak

Lex-Kat
2010-01-14, 01:57 PM
:smalleek: How dare you shave!!

Rakkoon for shaving, and I've been asked to.

Robert Blackletter
2010-01-14, 03:55 PM
evnafets leave rakkoon alone, and lex Kat I thoughtt [you were nice. I been talking to him from day one. If rakkoons not a villager eat my hat.

Zar Peter
2010-01-14, 04:42 PM
Opeth Freak. Let's see if Sir Stix is on something.

And although I don't shave I think Rakkoon is ok.

billtodamax
2010-01-14, 04:44 PM
And if he is a villager, I'll eat Rob's hat. :smalltongue:

Opeth Freak.

happyturtle
2010-01-14, 04:50 PM
*eats Rob's hat with fava beans and a nice Chianti*

EagleWiz
2010-01-14, 10:31 PM
Ill trust six, so might as well kill Opeth Freak

Robert Blackletter
2010-01-15, 03:30 AM
Opeth Freak I'll go with him as it seem he more likely then evnafets.

rakkoon
2010-01-19, 10:56 AM
oh ho ho hooho peth frea-hi hi hi hi hihi k is living longer than expected :smallsmile:

Deathslayer7
2010-01-19, 12:47 PM
sorry no fluff this time around. had something but got sidetracked.

Summary:

Opeth_Freak was lynched. He was the Flying Pet Monkey (devil)

Night begins and ends in 24 hours! Send it to both me and The Bookworm. Also i'll get a list of people who didn't vote yesterday up later in the after noon.

Lex-Kat
2010-01-19, 02:23 PM
Yay!! Got that damned Monkey. :smallbiggrin:

billtodamax
2010-01-19, 03:54 PM
Hey, that's nice.

rakkoon
2010-01-20, 05:07 AM
Seems to be a bad week for being a devil :smallbiggrin:

billtodamax
2010-01-20, 05:11 AM
I can't help but feel that that was aimed at me, Rakkoon.

I must be imagining things, right? :smallwink::smalltongue:

rakkoon
2010-01-20, 05:14 AM
Hum, what? No, no , NOOO, not at all. Nop

maybe a little