PDA

View Full Version : (6-Σ M.E.R.) Investigation and Extermination

Godna
2009-12-07, 01:27 AM
You arrive in the farming town. Its not much to look at really. You have your staples. The Tavern, the general goods store, and the church.

The few people that are in town stare quizzically at you before getting back to their respective businesses.

The farmer that hired you looks about slightly confused.
"Huh, I wonder whats going on. Did something happen while I was gone?

industrious
2009-12-08, 07:21 PM
"I wouldn't know." The priest takes a look around the general area, seeing if there is anything out of the ordinary.

Godna
2009-12-09, 08:00 PM
"Its just that today ist a church day and well... there is never this many people in our town as they are all either in church or at their farms." You can feel the uneasiness growing at every word he says.

"Something must be up" are the last words he says as he sets off toward his farm.

industrious
2009-12-09, 08:49 PM
The priest turns to one of the nearby townspeople, and speaking in a forthright manner, tells the man "Tell me what has happened recently."

Diplomacy check: [roll0]

Godna
2009-12-09, 08:56 PM
The individual you pulled over gets as far as "Well a couple a strange kids showed up to take care of ol'Louis's Fox problem." before being interuppted by someone else. "I thought it was a bear?".

"Actually your both wrong it was a Werewolf" A third says.

the first one interjects "REGARDLESS! what ever they did it is sure rightly pissed right now. There are pieces of his farmhouse in my fields, and in something has drug off Lauren's Cattle"

Godna
2009-12-14, 10:42 AM
Does this yet live?

industrious
2009-12-14, 11:12 AM
Yes. I'm just waiting for my partner to post.

Godna
2009-12-14, 01:07 PM
I have PM'd him ,and await his respounse.