PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay Elements and Play Help

AirGuitarGod32
2009-12-07, 02:08 PM
Hey. In an 8th level 3.5 campaign, I'll be running a deewpwyrm drow dhampir Fighter 1 Ranger 4 Judicator 3. DM is ignoring drow la. Im also using the Dragon Husk and Drakken Companion variant rules. He follows a similar backstory to The Grey Prince from Oblivion. How can I rp this and are there any feats I can use/abuse for max fun.

The party consists thus far of:
Spawn of Olidamara Wild Mage
Half-Elf Favored Soul of Odur
A LG Elf Ranger
Human Frost Mage

Temotei
2009-12-08, 05:55 PM
Why'd you make two of the same thread? You should probably refrain from doing that. Just bump one if you really need help.

As for roleplaying ideas, that's really up to you.

There are so many feats out there that you need to elaborate on what you want to fight like.

Edwin
2009-12-08, 05:59 PM
Why'd you make two of the same thread? You should probably refrain from doing that. Just bump one if you really need help.

As for roleplaying ideas, that's really up to you.

There are so many feats out there that you need to elaborate on what you want to fight like.

I vaguely remember his last post being about what character to play, not how to play it..

Anyway, you may want to get more specific. Want do you want to be able to do, what kind of character do you want to build - rp wise - and so on.

Pharaoh's Fist
2009-12-08, 06:01 PM
Why'd you make two of the same thread? You should probably refrain from doing that.

The are slightly different. That means that a new threat is not only warranted, but completely necessary.