PDA

View Full Version : Stupid home work.

stopwatch
2009-12-07, 02:35 PM
I need some help with home work. This assignment is getting a survey filled out by so many people. The survey is about this game. (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/519030)It's called level up, and I did not make or own this game at all.
Here's the problem, this survey requires that personal information be given, including first and last name. You see where I'm going with this. This assignment is due tomorrow so I'm kind of desprite. If you are willing to fill out the survey please note the following.
I thank you. Serious and honest answers are required, no sarcasm or wise cracks or else it won't count. To avoid not giving the information to the public, I suggest PMing me the survey. This survey is to find the target market for a later due product. I think that's all. The game's linked above and here's the survey.
Name:
Education:
3 things you have an interest in:
Please answer the following questions about Level Up.
1.Have you ever played Level Up before just now?
2.On a scale of 1-10, how much did you enjoy Level Up?
3. What about the game did you enjoy?
4.What do you feel could have been better?
5.Do you, in any way, feel that you are too young or too old to play this game? (If either, please specify which.)
6.Please explain your answer to the last question.
7.What,if anything, would you like to say about this game that you haven't already said?
Oh yeah, also, even if you played it, please play this game for 5-10 minutes before you fill the survey out.

stopwatch
2009-12-09, 12:55 AM
Here's some news on the assignment. I failed, but just barley and the term's just begun, also there's an assignment due Thursday about what my target audience is. I haven't figured that out yet. Because of that I'd like to ask for more surveys, however you no longer have to tell me your name, at all. The rest of the information still has importance though.

thubby
2009-12-09, 05:51 AM
Name: would it be totally unacceptable if I lied?
Education: 3rd year college
3 things you have an interest in:
science, computers, philosophy.
Please answer the following questions about Level Up.
1.Have you ever played Level Up before just now? no
2.On a scale of 1-10, how much did you enjoy Level Up? 3
3. What about the game did you enjoy? its sense of humor about itself
4.What do you feel could have been better? the platforming, the character had next to no traction, making hitting small or precise jumps (of which there are many) painful.
5.Do you, in any way, feel that you are too young or too old to play this game? (If either, please specify which.) no
6.Please explain your answer to the last question. nothing about it is age specific, and the genre is ageless
7.What,if anything, would you like to say about this game that you haven't already said?
it's so close to good, but falls short. the lack of explanation, of anything, means you have to spend a lot of time exploring. which wouldn't be a problem if the platforming wasn't so shoddy, and time so suffocatingly
short. the ridiculously fragile character and huge down time from hits doesnt help

Oh yeah, also, even if you played it, please play this game for 5-10 minutes before you fill the survey out.

check the spoiler, foo's