PDA

View Full Version : Mp3 player problem

Thrawn183
2009-12-07, 07:30 PM
So I bought this nifty little 2Gb player with solid state memory for running. Everything started out fine, I didn't spend all that much time setting up playlists or anything like that because I'm not too picky.

Anyhow, I had to take my comp. in to get checked out and just had them wipe the memory and reload XP because I don't have the cd's anymore (hey, I've moved 6 times in the last 5 years, it's amazing I brought along my sanity much less a few cd's) and now I can no longer charge the player. When I plug it into the usb port it never gets recognized by windows media player. So not only is it not charging, I also can't fiddle with the songs that are on it. Frankly, while not being able to mess with the songs would be a shame, I really just want to be able to charge the dang battery so that I can get back to running with it.

Any advice?

Jack Squat
2009-12-07, 07:38 PM
Did you search online for some software? A lot of companies should have it available online.

Of course, if you're just wanting it to charge, you could rig something up that feeds 5V DC through a USB cord.