PDA

View Full Version : Demon's Soul's

toddex
2009-12-08, 08:49 PM
Just bought it, its a lot of fun so far! Im just waiting for someone to invade my game and murder me.

warty goblin
2009-12-08, 08:56 PM
There's not many console titles I say this about anymore, but man I wish there was a PC version of this.

Inhuman Bot
2009-12-08, 09:02 PM
Just bought it, its a lot of fun so far! Im just waiting for someone to invade my game and murder me.

Never having heard of this... Mind saying a bit about it, for those of us who're too lazy to do a search? :smallwink::smalltongue:

JabberwockySupafly
2009-12-08, 09:57 PM
Demon's Souls is a 3rd Person "Western style" Action-RPG Dungeon Crawler from Japanese developer From Software, makers of the mind-crushingly awesome King's Field series as well as Armored Core. It plays quite similar to Monster Hunter in the respect that it is incredibly hard, but is not arbitrarily hard. An easier way to say this is that if you die, it is your fault. The game isn't cheating and you can't get through most of the game just being "lucky" or button mashing. You have to know when and how to attack, block, counter, use magic, use melee, or use ranged. It's got some interesting game mechanics for death and multiplayer as well. Easily one of my favourite PS3 titles and one I recommend to anyone looking for a classic Dungeon Crawler RPG experience.

An English Wikidot dedicated to the game. (http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/)