PDA

View Full Version : Winchesters vs. Sparkly Vampires

The Vorpal Tribble
2009-12-09, 12:46 AM
Ok, never done one of these before, but saw a fan-made spoof and had to get in on it.

Who would win in a fight between Dean and Sam Winchester vs. Edward Cullins (or any of the others for that matter)?

For the purpose of this fight lets say the brothers do not have the colt, nor Sam with powers. They still have all their other resources, such as Bobby, Dad's journal, etc.

Manicotti
2009-12-09, 01:26 AM
Edward Cullen would lose on the basis that he's self-absorbed and acts on his emotions. He makes Mr. Magoo look like the Hubble telescope insofar as planning and effecting his desired outcomes are concerned.

By contrast, the Winchester Bros. have access to all kinds of anti-supernatural tools and knowledge/other resources, and several seasons years of experience in dealing with spooks of every weal and stage of corporeality. They're also NOT trapped in the mindset of a pubescent, trigger happy sissy, nor were they written with the intention of being repressed, lily-livered parodies of a popular archetype, too afraid of their own actions to carry an interesting story arc.

The Vorpal Tribble
2009-12-09, 01:30 AM
I don't know about the Winchesters, but I think you just reduced him to a pile or glimmering dust :smallamused:

Manicotti
2009-12-09, 01:42 AM
I don't know about the Winchesters, but I think you just reduced him to a pile or glimmering dust :smallamused:

The Winchesters do their homework, and they have moxie out the wazoo. They're smart, capable, and most importantly, free in all the ways that the narrator of Fight Club Edward is not. Strictly speaking, they play to win, so they deserve to win.

Deathslayer7
2009-12-09, 01:49 AM
I think that its more of the fact that the trust the two brothers had in the beginning of the season was what kept them together. One can say that they truly can rely on one another to watch "their backs." Whereas Dean is the hot-head, rightous person and shoot first ask questions later; Sam is the intelligent one and does his research before moving in. They are brothers yet they have opposite qualities in them, and its these qualities that cover each of their weaknesses and provide them both with the best of them.

In this way, they can easily beat Edward, whose obssessed with killing demons demons and more demons.

daggaz
2009-12-09, 06:01 AM
Lol, when I read the title of this thread I thought to myself, "huh, so I'm not the only one who just wants to blast that whole sparkly vampire genre and its authors in the face with a shotgun."

Put my vote on winchesters.

Trai
2009-12-10, 09:20 PM
To quote Gordon: "Dead man's blood, b***h."

Winchesters by a mile. Dean in particular could off Edward in two seconds. I'll take the Metallicar over a silver Volvo any day of the week.

(Also, quite pleased to find more Supernatural fans-- they're quite hard to come by, at least for an 18-year-old girl like me, unless I convert them myself.)

Demons_eye
2009-12-10, 09:28 PM
Do they have the knife? I would think not but it would be worth asking as it would make the fight more easy.

Trying to take it as far as I can with no bias I think the Winchesters would win maybe 80% of the time. 10% I see them screwing up with his mind reading power while the other 10 is under under random things. If they have the knife I could say with out much bias 100% of the time and not feel guilty of begin a fan boy.

Trai
2009-12-10, 09:31 PM
Do they have the knife? I would think not but it would be worth asking as it would make the fight more easy.

Trying to take it as far as I can with no bias I think the Winchesters would win maybe 80% of the time. 10% I see them screwing up with his mind reading power while the other 10 is under under random things. If they have the knife I could say with out much bias 100% of the time and not feel guilty of begin a fan boy.

Hmm. Sam could read minds, too... or at least he used to be able to. (Yes? I haven't seen season one in forever, forgive me... time to break out the DVDs...) It would be kind of fun to see him screwing with Edward. *snerk*

Though Dean could get distracted by the "beautiful" Bella Swan. *eyeroll* Hopefully he'd realize she's dumb as a post.

Demons_eye
2009-12-10, 09:33 PM
Dean could see the future in season one but I lack the season 2 disc and forget if he upgrades then. Why do they have to be $50 a season :smallfrown:

darkblade
2009-12-10, 09:37 PM
I hate to side with the abominations here but if we aren't allowing for the Colt or Sam's powers then I don't think the Winchesters have anything capable to taking down a vampire that lacks all the traditional vampire weaknesses, possess diamond hard skin and in order to be killed need to be ripped into as many little pieces as possible (remember diamond hard skin) and then each piece must be separately incinerated.

Otogi
2009-12-10, 09:38 PM
I don't really wanna stick up for Twilight, but Edward does have a sort of edge on the Winchesters. The brothers have years of experience, numbers of tools and probably hundreds of documents on supernatural beings, but the vampires from Twilight probably have the same thing. This, in addition to all the super powers, including super-speed and telepathy, which is a pretty big advantage in favor of the vampires. Unless they plan going Terminator 2 on the vampires, the Winchesters really have to be on they're toes, and even then it's still kind of a long shot.

Demons_eye
2009-12-10, 09:41 PM
They might have the knife and maybe a "mind blank" thanks to Cass's (Sp?) Angelic runes.

Starbuck_II
2009-12-10, 09:44 PM
The trouble is the vampires in Twilight are as powerful as normal vampires, but they are unharmed by garlic, holy items, or wooden stakes; As well as going into sunlight.
They must be dismembered and burned to kill them.

Plus, they have their army of fangirls. I doubt Sam or Dean will kill humans.

So I gotta say 55-60% chance the Winchesters win. But not the first time: they will try the stakes and fail.
Vampires with addditional useful powers:
Alice: can see the future.
Carlisle: excellent Doctor (so any vamp that gets way can be healed)
Jasper: Mind control powers (mostly charms).
Edward: Reads minds
Bella (when changed): can shield people's minds from mental attacks (mindblank?)
Renesmee: She can read thoughts by touch and takes away your ability to resist mind effects by being near you and willing it.

Renesmee + Jasper = you auto charmed no resisting.

chiasaur11
2009-12-10, 09:45 PM
Renesmee + Jasper = you auto charmed no resisting.

Being Sam Vimes allows for a save.

The save is not to resist being charmed. The save is to resist killing them into little tiny bits just for being vampires.

The_JJ
2009-12-10, 09:52 PM
The problem with that analysis is that it weights to the vamps rather heavily. Why do the vamps get to play by 'their' rules as opposed to the occult killing machines rules.

In one 'verse, stakes don't work. In the other, they do. Who wins?

Now, if we assume the Winchesters somehow were inserted from their inception into the Twiverse, (not that hard, they both rely on the general 'Maskerade' theory) then the only logical conclusion is that they've come up with some anti-x technique (because there always is one) for Twipires.

Of course, the Twipires are built on the assuption that there isn't, cause they're Sues. So its a Sue fight, and the coolest fandom wins.

Ergo, dead Twipires.

FoE
2009-12-11, 02:16 AM
I hate to side with the abominations here but if we aren't allowing for the Colt or Sam's powers then I don't think the Winchesters have anything capable to taking down a vampire that lacks all the traditional vampire weaknesses, possess diamond hard skin and in order to be killed need to be ripped into as many little pieces as possible (remember diamond hard skin) and then each piece must be separately incinerated.

I have to agree. Since vampires already exist in Supernatural, I have to assume the boys have been transplanted into the Twilight verse. And as I understand it, Twilight vampires are all but indestructible; only Twilight werewolves have a chance against Twilight vampires, unless you're pitting some other super-powered being against them, like Alucard or Goku.

Hadessniper
2009-12-11, 04:16 AM
I haven't read twilight so I am going by the universe rules I remember from the first film. Super strong, enhanced endurance, hardened skin, about 3 times as fast as humans, 3 times as agile, and have other individual powers.

If they have the colt then the brothers win hands down every time, because there are 5 things it can't kill and emo vamps isn't one of them. The knife is somewhat less effective but I would rule that it would kill the twilighters.

If they have nether the knife or the colt then things gets interesting. I'll assume the situation is that the brothers find themselves in the twilight universe, read the signs, and decide there is a hunt to be had in Forks. They should have absolutely no trouble getting all the info on both the local vampires and local werewolves, as a half brain dead high school girl did by spending 5 minutes with Google and a local book store. That means they are aware of the specifics of the vampires powers and their feud with the werewolves. It wouldn't be horribly hard for them to manipulate said groups into fighting each other and cleaning up the weakened survivors.

The only wrinkle to that being the future sight and the mind reading, but both of those seemed to be put to use poorly by creatures so used to being superior that they have grown self absorbed, lazy, and inattentive. So I give the vampires maybe a 10% chance of winning if Edward stumbles bass ackwards into the Winchesters plot. Otherwise the brothers are simply more experienced, have the element of surprise, and are much more prepared for the fight.

The_Admiral
2009-12-11, 08:39 AM
Winchester brothers
the will pull the same trick that they pulled on the wendigo more or less which is trapping the vamp in a cave sealing it and burning it up.

Kris Strife
2009-12-11, 10:32 AM
Being Sam Vimes allows for a save.

The save is not to resist being charmed. The save is to resist killing them into little tiny bits just for being vampires.

You say that as though Sam can fail a save with out Dues Ex Machina interfering.

Anteros
2009-12-11, 11:42 AM
I'm going to hate myself for this, but the Sparkle clan wins, and it isn't even close at all. There is absolutely no way that the Winchesters even hurt a single vamp.

In addition to the other advantages listed in this thread the book versions (I read them for a girl. Shut up.) of the vampires are capable of moving at speeds that the human eye can't even follow. They are also capable of thinking at these speeds.

The only chance the Winchesters would have at all would be luring the vamps into some sort of inescapable trap...but given the vamps abilities to read minds and see the future, it's really not likely at all.

The movie version of the vamps are probably a more fair fight, but since I haven't been forced to sit through those terrible abominations (yet) I can't really judge.

Demons_eye
2009-12-11, 05:11 PM
Both Sam and Dean have been hunting things that can move faster than normal people for years and I would think they got better at tracking it. As said above, if Bella can do it Sam & Dean would find all the info they needed to kill the vampires. I still say that the angelic runes would protect verses mind reading and future sight and even if it did not Ed would be too stupid to believe a knife could kill him (If knife is let in that is). It would be hard but the brothers have faced Grim Reapers, Demons, Angery spirits and ghost, Shapeshifters, War the Horseman, and even the Devil himself. Vampires? Even if they are twilight vampires? Yes. They have shot loved ones, killed people, and been to hell and back*, they are hard people that do whats needed to be done. What’s Ed’s hardest problem so far**? He has fought maybe a few times, come close to what could be called a ‘War’ and had to refrain from biting people. The Winchesters ****ING STARTED THE APOCOLYSE .

*I know it was only Dean
**I still say getting his hair to be that gay

Slayn82
2009-12-11, 05:56 PM
And diamond hard skin can still be breached by sufficient use of explosives, while ripping the target to shreds, and maybe burning it (probably sure bet in TVland). Just saying.

Hadessniper
2009-12-11, 06:22 PM
Also Dean's witticisms would destroy any character in twilight. I mean sparkly emo teen vampires? He would have a field day. The pwnage would be epic. The tales of the tongue lashing he would give them would be told in reverent tones around camp fires for generations. The burns would be so bad they wouldn't even need to fight, the vamps would just kill themselves in shame.

DraPrime
2009-12-11, 06:39 PM
Firstly, Dean would easily seduce Bella and steal her from Edward. Emotional victory right there.

Second of all, I'm sure the brothers could find a way to destroy these vampires. I'm not sure what they're specific weaknesses are, but I think fire can hurt them. Dean and Sam already managed to quickly throw together a flamethrower when they fought changelings. I'm sure that with planning, they could give themselves an entire arsenal of fire.

But if I remember things incorrectly, and Twilight vampires aren't weak to fire, then I'm sure the brothers can think of something. They've been fighting stuff way stronger than them for very long periods of time. They've also proven themselves to be very tough and determined. Sam once grasped some barbed wire as strongly as possibly and killed a vampire with it. If holding onto sharp cutting barbed wire with a death grip - and not even hesitating to do it - isn't tough than I will eat the keyboard that I am typing with. Basically, they're far more willing to get the job done. Even if they don't kill Edward and his family, they'll probably be able to make them retreat simply because the vampires will be so utterly terrified of what complete killing machines the brothers are.

Anteros
2009-12-11, 07:20 PM
My responses in bold since it's easier than dealing with breaking up the quotations.

Both Sam and Dean have been hunting things that can move faster than normal people for years and I would think they got better at tracking it.

These things move much, much faster than that. They can literally kill a human from across a room before the human realizes it's moving. There's no defense against that type of speed unless we're severely slanting things in the brother's favor by letting them set traps, choose the battlefield, etc.

As said above, if Bella can do it Sam & Dean would find all the info they needed to kill the vampires.

All that Bella was able to find was a lot of generic information on vampires. Virtually all of which is disproved by the end of the series.

I still say that the angelic runes would protect verses mind reading and future sight
It's possible that this is true as there are examples of both powers being blocked in the books. For the sake of argument let's say you're right. However, in every previous case these were extraordinary circumstances, and immediately alerted the Cullens than something was wrong, leading to an investigation of the situation on the part of the vampires.

even if it did not Ed would be too stupid to believe a knife could kill him (If knife is let in that is).

I don't think there's any substantial evidence that he'd simply let them stab him. They're clearly vampire hunters. Why would he let them stab him with a weapon they brought that they obviously believe can hurt him? He's not that stupid.

It would be hard but the brothers have faced Grim Reapers, Demons, Angery spirits and ghost, Shapeshifters, War the Horseman, and even the Devil himself. Vampires? Even if they are twilight vampires? Yes.

All of which were either not on the sparkle squad's power level, or refrained from destroying the brothers outright due to plot reasons.

They have shot loved ones, killed people, and been to hell and back*, they are hard people that do whats needed to be done. What’s Ed’s hardest problem so far**? He has fought maybe a few times, come close to what could be called a ‘War’ and had to refrain from biting people. The Winchesters ****ING STARTED THE APOCOLYSE .

This may be a point in the brother's favor...but honestly the Cullens have all killed before, and they don't need to be particularly hard to take out a couple of hunters who are trying to kill them for no apparent reason.

Honestly, the power levels aren't really comparable. It's like asking if the brothers could take out a Jedi. Sure, it's technically possible, but I wouldn't exactly bet my mortgage on it.

DraPrime
2009-12-11, 07:44 PM
Now that I think of it, the Winchester brothers could just sell their souls in exchange for the death of the vampires. Demons can't be killed, could probably posses a few vampires, and basically are all around really powerful. Also, I doubt that the Twilight vampires are skilled at exorcism. So, if Sam and Dean are desperate enough, they really can win here, although they'll end up in hell. But hey, the vampires are dead.

Demons_eye
2009-12-11, 10:32 PM
These things move much, much faster than that. They can literally kill a human from across a room before the human realizes it's moving. There's no defense against that type of speed unless we're severely slanting things in the brother's favor by letting them set traps, choose the battlefield, etc.

There is no proof that they move any faster then say a Wendigo (The closest thing to a native American werewolf) to quote Twilight Wiki

"All vampires are described as having superhuman strength. Their senses are incredibly keen -- they can smell blood and hear heartbeats from miles away. They also are able to run very fast, and running is described as a second nature to vampires. One of their most significant abilities is their immortality, although if the vampire coven remain in one place for too long (like the Volturi) then after a few thousand years they may take on the appearance of fragility, as Bella describes Marcus and Aro's skin to be like "paper", but they are not fragile. They will live forever unless they are dismembered which they could live through, as body parts can still move and reattach themselves but to permanently kill them you then have to burn the pieces. "

For all we know they could be the same in all stats, same strength and speed as there is no marker. They are both just say "Has super speed" not "Goes a mile a second". I could be wrong and there might be a marker but I can not find them. I mean come on, the flash runs really fast too.

All that Bella was able to find was a lot of generic information on vampires. Virtually all of which is disproved by the end of the series.

She was able to find basic info googleing it, if thrown in a world just as there own with a goal to kill some vamps you bet they will do some leg work first to find any and all possible weak spots. Hell deadmans blood might even work on them.

It's possible that this is true as there are examples of both powers being blocked in the books. For the sake of argument let's say you're right. However, in every previous case these were extraordinary circumstances, and immediately alerted the Cullens than something was wrong, leading to an investigation of the situation on the part of the vampires.

Are they even aware of the Winchesters? If not then I don't see why they would even look into the new guys in town. Hell even if they did find out and tried to track down the brothers they could be 12 states away with 5 more identities leaving no kind of trail. It really depends if they are aware if they are in a new world.

I don't think there's any substantial evidence that he'd simply let them stab him. They're clearly vampire hunters. Why would he let them stab him with a weapon they brought that they obviously believe can hurt him? He's not that stupid.

If Ed ever looked into Sam's head to see these ideas of a magical knife that could kill things and that the guy wielding it was going to be taken for a ride by Lucifer, Ed would think this guys is bat ****. Hell he might even try to help Sam/Dean and try not to hurt them.

All of which were either not on the sparkle squad's power level, or refrained from destroying the brothers outright due to plot reasons.

I can not count the times any character did not get saved for plot reasons.
Bella is a poster girl for it, and the entire ending just screamed of it. Again depending on the markers they have fought things with "Super strength" and "Super speed" even things that can not be hurt by X so they use Y.

This may be a point in the brother's favor...but honestly the Cullens have all killed before, and they don't need to be particularly hard to take out a couple of hunters who are trying to kill them for no apparent reason.

The Cullens are sissy's that don't fight if they don't have too. Sure they are strong but they are mostly pacifist that don't like to get there hands dirty. The Winchesters go out to look for fights, and finish them. They have been broken, repaired, killed, and brought back. They are made of tougher stuff then the Cullens and I just don't see them winning.

nyarlathotep
2009-12-12, 01:13 AM
I also don't recall holy water ever being tried on the twilpires, just it being stated not to work. In the Supernaturalverse it is proven to work on vamps. For all we know the brothers could just splash them to be sure.

It might even be that there is no god of the like in the Twiliverse (almost a certainty) and they just need to bring some holy water blessed in there verse.

Pocketa
2009-12-12, 01:22 AM
1.) It's Cullen.
2.) Vamps, they can stick back together after being ripped apart.

nyarlathotep
2009-12-12, 01:58 AM
2.) Vamps, they can stick back together after being ripped apart.

Unless you burn them, and I'm fairly certain it wouldn't be too hard for the Winchesters to cook up some napalm. It'd be even easier if they captured a live "specimen" after figuring out how extensive the twilpire infestation was and presented it to the gov't; can you say firebombing. :smallbiggrin:

Anteros
2009-12-12, 10:04 AM
This entire argument makes me feel dirty. :smallbiggrin:

There is no proof that they move any faster then say a Wendigo (The closest thing to a native American werewolf) to quote Twilight Wiki

For all we know they could be the same in all stats, same strength and speed as there is no marker. They are both just say "Has super speed" not "Goes a mile a second". I could be wrong and there might be a marker but I can not find them. I mean come on, the flash runs really fast too.

During the last book Bella actually is a vampire, and we get several PoV chapters of her moving about as one. While it never gives a specific mph rate, it does seem that they are moving a lot faster than the vampires in supernatural ever did. The other stats I'll concede. They're shown to be stronger than humans, but there isn't really a marker to go by.

She was able to find basic info googleing it, if thrown in a world just as there own with a goal to kill some vamps you bet they will do some leg work first to find any and all possible weak spots. Hell deadmans blood might even work on them.

The info she looked up basically consisted of, "there are several different breeds of vampires, one of which is good." You could find something similar yourself within a few minutes in real life, but it sure wouldn't prepare you to go vampire hunting. Maybe the brothers could find the info they need, but maybe not.

Are they even aware of the Winchesters? If not then I don't see why they would even look into the new guys in town. Hell even if they did find out and tried to track down the brothers they could be 12 states away with 5 more identities leaving no kind of trail. It really depends if they are aware if they are in a new world.

Well, they have the ability to read minds on a mass scale, and see the future (especially as it pertains to them.) Even if the runes blocked Alice's ability to see the future, she would be seeing a large blank ahead of them, so that would clue her in that something was wrong.

If Ed ever looked into Sam's head to see these ideas of a magical knife that could kill things and that the guy wielding it was going to be taken for a ride by Lucifer, Ed would think this guys is bat ****. Hell he might even try to help Sam/Dean and try not to hurt them.

And if Sam/Dean figured out that Ed is nothing but a creepy stalker who doesn't hurt people they would leave them alone. What's your point?

I can not count the times any character did not get saved for plot reasons.
Bella is a poster girl for it, and the entire ending just screamed of it.

It's common enough in all literature. You'll note that I'm not arguing that Twilight is good literature at all.

The Cullens are sissy's that don't fight if they don't have too. Sure they are strong but they are mostly pacifist that don't like to get there hands dirty. The Winchesters go out to look for fights, and finish them. They have been broken, repaired, killed, and brought back. They are made of tougher stuff then the Cullens and I just don't see them winning.

There is plenty of fighting in the books, although much of it happens off screen or before Bella enters the picture. One of the characters whose name I forget is literally covered in scars due to his continual years of fighting.

Demons_eye
2009-12-12, 10:45 AM
During the last book Bella actually is a vampire, and we get several PoV chapters of her moving about as one. While it never gives a specific mph rate, it does seem that they are moving a lot faster than the vampires in supernatural ever did. The other stats I'll concede. They're shown to be stronger than humans, but there isn't really a marker to go by.

Again the brothers fought the Wendigo who is the 'ultimate hunter' if memory serves and they were able to track its movements. I think it moves just as fast as a twivamp. Again these people are trained and special, you don't know if the template Angels Vessel has any ability increase.

The info she looked up basically consisted of, "there are several different breeds of vampires, one of which is good." You could find something similar yourself within a few minutes in real life, but it sure wouldn't prepare you to go vampire hunting. Maybe the brothers could find the info they need, but maybe not.

Yes but how many times have they looked up the towns specific info? They would find vamp and wolf lore all over the place.

Well, they have the ability to read minds on a mass scale, and see the future (especially as it pertains to them.) Even if the runes blocked Alice's ability to see the future, she would be seeing a large blank ahead of them, so that would clue her in that something was wrong.

"I can't see anything past next Tuesday! The wolfs must be up to some thing!" Again if they don't know the brothers are there no reason to think its them.

And if Sam/Dean figured out that Ed is nothing but a creepy stalker who doesn't hurt people they would leave them alone. What's your point?

Not a point as they are on a hunt. The thread was started to see who would win in a fight and the reason they are fighting is irrelevant.

It's common enough in all literature. You'll note that I'm not arguing that Twilight is good literature at all.

Witch is why I am saying it did not matter if plot saved them. They still fought minor gods and killed them, they shot the devil. Twivamps? I dont see them taking down the Brothers.

There is plenty of fighting in the books, although much of it happens off screen or before Bella enters the picture. One of the characters whose name I forget is literally covered in scars due to his continual years of fighting.

Witch gives us no indication how well they fight. Jasper had to teach them how to fight 'newbs', if they were confidant fighters they would not need the lesson. The few fights you read about was highly unimpressive by my standers and I really don't recall the Cullens, or more important Ed, getting into to many fights before first book.

New thing to bring up, would the angels intervene if Michael's vessel was in trouble? Would they bother to bring Dean back if he died like they treated the writer? Cass is more then likely in the fight so how well does vampires do vs angels?

LOTRfan
2009-12-29, 04:56 PM
Winchester Brothers win, (60-80% chance, discounting any mess ups).

Stage I: The Planning
They are already prepared for a lot of what the Cullens have. Vampires in supernatural can go out in the sunlight, and are immune to stakes. They must be dismembered (either that or decapitated, don't remember which). Hopefully, they call Bobby to do some research on this new (hideously conceived) vampire type. Make hex bags using teenage werewolf warriro (another iffy concept) fur for protection against mind affecting powers. That already means they know how to kill them, now they just need to fight.

Stage II: The Fight
Sam and Dean aren't usually dumb enough to go head on against powerful (I'm not going to lie, they do seem powerful...) enemies without thinking. I see something along the lines of the Lilith strategy.

1) Slowing sneak through the surrounding area (in this case around the house) and commit to memory where the enemies are.

2) Go for the point that is protected the least (protected by 1-2 vampires) and kill them. Set the "Evil sons of a b*tches" (in Dean's words) on fire. At this point, other vamps should be coming.

3) Chop 'em up and set them aflame, going for the toughest first, ending with the ever-idiotic Bella.

4) Next job!

Yeah, I'm sure someone's going to find something wrong with the strategy, but I'm sure it'll be quite effective.

In other words: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH_wQKbigyI

Edit: Oh, I should've looked at the last post date. Sorry

Tawmis
2009-12-29, 06:54 PM
Going to have to go with the Winchester Brothers. As mentioned - Sam and Dean do their homework. Also Edward doesn't really hide or do anything to conceal what he is (as in having a "nest" or anything). He tries to play it off normal, go to school, etc. The Winchesters would take advantage of that, and send Edward into his peaceful bliss of much needed sparkly death.

Shademan
2009-12-29, 07:13 PM
Plus, they have their army of fangirls. I doubt Sam or Dean will kill humans.

To quote my brother: "KEEP SHOOTING! THEY'RE NOT REAL PERSONS...ONLY FAN-PERSONS!!"

don't ask me why he shouted that... it made sense in context...

Flickerdart
2009-12-29, 08:12 PM
http://www.spareammo.com/posters/1897-trench-31m_400x210.jpg
Winchester.

http://languageisavirus.com/twilight/layouts/twilight/twilight-15.png
Sparkly vampires

I know which one my bets are on.

Tawmis
2009-12-29, 08:37 PM
The Winchesters get called that there's a vampire around...

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g17/Adam-X/Temp/contest.png

The next thing that happens is only natural for Edward to do... Run.
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g17/Adam-X/Temp/keeprunning.png

Matar
2009-12-29, 09:18 PM
I can't stop laughing at that last picture.

Just. Can't. Stop. Laughing.

Tawmis
2009-12-29, 10:21 PM
I can't stop laughing at that last picture.

Just. Can't. Stop. Laughing.

Thanks! Was a lot of fun making that picture!

Flickerdart
2009-12-29, 10:27 PM
Get some Dodge and Sponge on the guys so they fit better with the lighter, desaturated film frame.