PDA

View Full Version : How Times Have Changed (in the Playground)

Koury
2009-12-09, 01:46 AM
Hey guys. I started a thread a while ago about, among other things, how this place has changed over the years. It eventually got locked due to people discussing banned posters but I was enjoying hearing all the stories about peoples experiences here over the years/months/weeks.

So, anyone have any more reminiscing they'd like to do? I especially liked some of the stories from the town. I never read much of what happened there. I used to stay mainly on the OotS board way back when.

For the record, I have asked Roland for permission to restart this thread and its been given. Please refrain from discussing banned posters. Also, lets stay away from mentioning post counts too much, as he seemed worried we were headed towards "I've posted more and am therefore better then you"-ness. Thats not what this is about. For the record, discussion of post counts, titles, related status issues, and, of course, banned posters, are against the Forum Rules and should be completely avoided.

Now that the disclaimer is out of the way, lets get on with the reminiscing!

Dallas-Dakota
2009-12-09, 01:57 AM
Well you might want to start reading this comic then.

It's about the early times in town. (http://www.orderofthetown.com/comics/114857/the-emperor-the-werewolf-and-the-halfdragon/)

Yarram
2009-12-09, 02:18 AM
Hehe... That's when everyone had cheese-cracked level 25 hero's...

And Mortia's was particularly cheesecracked... By about 10 tacked on BaB, a size modifier, two or three extra feats...