PDA

View Full Version : Less speculation or is it just me?

Ronan
2009-12-09, 11:39 PM
Wow, I don't remember so many locked threads in the first page. Roland is doing his job well.

Although, I must say I prefer threads about posting comic delays over some of the theories a short time ago. And now there are more unspoilered threads going on. Some repetitive ones, but hey... all forums have some. And I'm not so creative either to be talking about that.

Take a look: No Spoilers other than SoD and OotPCS threads! :smallbiggrin:

Maximum Zersk
2009-12-09, 11:43 PM
I don't know. I would trade threads about updates for Epileptic Trees anyday.

At least then, the OotS forums were creative. :smalltongue:

Acero
2009-12-09, 11:44 PM
And now there will be one more locked page...

is someone going for a record?

ThePhantasm
2009-12-09, 11:52 PM
Please tell me the irony inherent in this very thread is unintentional.

Lord Thurlvin
2009-12-09, 11:57 PM
And now there will be one more locked page...

is someone going for a record?
Why will this thread get locked?

DEG
2009-12-10, 12:01 AM
because it is not to the liking of judge dredd Roland.
meaning this looks like another when is update thread.

Lord Thurlvin
2009-12-10, 12:03 AM
If it is a "when is update" thread, it's very subtle.
Or maybe I'm just inept at discerning hidden meanings. :smallconfused:

Ronan
2009-12-10, 12:19 AM
Read closely: It says that before there were many Epileptic Trees threads. Speculation. I'm just saying I like less theories. I like to see the comics just by the comics. Not reading some theory where some people put their brains to work and yay, got it right.

I know many people like it. Sometimes even I do. The MitD ones, for example. but there was too much at the time.

Edit:Anyway, let's talk about *speculation* here, folks. If I'm mistaken I will gladly change the text, since the title is about speculation.

Mystic Muse
2009-12-10, 12:27 AM
Roland descending in T minus 5,4,3,2,1

DEG
2009-12-10, 12:38 AM
yea, and like a flaming angel of justice, St. Roland, shall descend upon ye sinners of old. Repent, oh ye who post when is update thread.

Surfing HalfOrc
2009-12-10, 12:40 AM
There is less speculation, except on the Most Forbidden Subject.

It's because the two are mutually exclusive. When there is no reason to discuss the Most Forbidden Subject, there's plenty to speculate on. When the Most Forbidden Subject is all there is to speculate on, the rest fade into the background. Those that have been around awhile know not to bring the wrath of Roland down upon themselves.

Once the OotS enters Girard's True Domain, the speculation will come fast and furious, since Girard's illusions might be illusions, or they might not be. Illusion Magic can be the trickiest to use effectivly, and the most difficult to avoid once you're in its clutches.

Optimystik
2009-12-10, 12:50 AM
I don't know. I would trade threads about updates for Epileptic Trees anyday.

At least then, the OotS forums were creative. :smalltongue:

Trees need fertile ground to sprout. When Qarr showed up on V's island, the theories flew thick and fast, as they also did when V went after Xykon. But right now there's only two mysteries, so there isn't much to talk about.

1) Is the Order really in the right place?

2) If so, why can't they see anything?

Prowl
2009-12-10, 04:30 AM
I think we've speculated out everything there is to speculate about... except perhaps the new and clever ways people will devise to circumvent the "no complaining about lack of updates" rule.

Ronan
2009-12-10, 11:16 AM
That's so true... But perhaps we can enjoy this brief moment. Before the epileptic theories come roaring like a ...tree? (the one at the stupid monsters page*)

*If you don't know what i'm talking about, just Google it. It should be at the first page

Edit: Yay, I'm a Dwarf :smallbiggrin:

DEG
2009-12-10, 11:30 AM
Durkon: Aughhhh teh treez are ATTTACKINGGGG

Roland St. Jude
2009-12-10, 02:36 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Yes, there are quite a few locked threads, but I doubt it's a record. Thanks for the compliment, but really this thread isn't about anything OotS-related.