View Full Version : Daring Tales of Adventure [Savage Worlds]

mikeawmids
2009-12-10, 06:56 PM
Daring Tales of Adventure [Savage Worlds]
By Triple Ae Games
OOC thread : http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134023

To End All Wars

http://tripleacegames.com/store/images/DTA_01_THUMB.jpg

"The date is 1936, and Europe stands on the brink of war. As the European superpowers struggle to find a peaceful solution to the escalating threat of Nazism, America quietly goes about her own business...."

Jed and his friends are sat at the window of Ma's Diner, a small cafe on the east side of town. Only an hour ago, Jim Black, an old college friend that the group hadn't seen for some time, phoned to arrange the meeting. He said he had something important to tell, something he dare not say over the wires. Intrigued, you agreed to meet with him....

hellefire
2009-12-11, 04:37 AM
(If we are in Jed's neck of the woods, he glances at any other diner patrons he knows and shakes his head slightly, to let them know that the people with him aint disguised aliens, politicians or <spit> bankers tryin to hoodwink or kidnap him, so that they won't kill them on sight. He shakes his head a bit at anybody else in general too and hope they aint too dumm to understan the signal. He also makes sure that nobody is eyeballin' him or his friends).

Jed tries to sit with his back against something solid, a wall if possible. He makes sure his napkin is visible sticking from his shirt collar and flowing down his front to his lap, and leaves one hand resting under the table on his lap. He actually draws 'ma' in that hand (out of respect for her diner and all) and holds her on his lap just under the napkin. Just in case any of those a-three-mentioned undesirable-types <spit> happen to be about.

mikeawmids
2009-12-11, 01:56 PM
[You're in Boston, lol! Should have mentioned that!]

hellefire
2009-12-11, 06:07 PM
In that case I keep an eye on all them thar speech-impedimented bast'ds!

Jed

CDR_Doom
2009-12-11, 11:26 PM
Damien eases out of his truck, deciding to leave the shotgun slung underneath the seat. It never hurts to be careful, but a long-gun brings more attention than necessary and besides, the knife sheathed under his arm would be plenty of protection for this business.(the knife is in a rig like a shoulder holster for a gun, with the handle pointing down and his long coat worn over the top to hide it.)
As he walks toward the diner, he wonders what this could be about. He hadn't talked to Jim since he took the job teaching here at Northwestern, and now suddenly a cryptic, hurried phone call? It gives him a bad feeling, and he doesn't like surprises.

hellefire
2009-12-14, 04:43 PM
After showing up abominably early, just because, I am quite happy to see Damien pulling up. I order him some coffee, the way he normally likes it, and add a dallop of my special tobascee sauce...always have a bottle on me in case someone really needs to be awake. Or have trouble seeing. I do this in a subtle way, not wanting to ruin the bliss that will come to him at his first sip.

Jed