PDA

View Full Version : Enhanced Humans(3.5 or D20 mod)

Gorilla2038
2009-12-11, 09:43 AM
Recently, ive been watching the 10th season of Stargate Sg-1. In it, theres a superhuman women gratned powers beyond human ken, basically making her a supervillian.

As such, i thought this would be fun to add to a villian. Are there any templates that would make a human a superhero?

Deth Muncher
2009-12-11, 09:45 AM
Recently, ive been watching the 10th season of Stargate Sg-1. In it, theres a superhuman women gratned powers beyond human ken, basically making her a supervillian.

As such, i thought this would be fun to add to a villian. Are there any templates that would make a human a superhero?

Yeah, it's called Wizard. :P

Sorry, had to make the joke before someone else did.

JellyPooga
2009-12-11, 09:51 AM
Yeah, it's called the "Enn Pee Cee" template. It basically lets you have as many class levels, other templates and abilities as you like and you don't have to worry about ECL or LA...

...seriously though, if you want a supervillain then it depends on what sort of villain it is. Freak accident causes gross mutation? Add some weird or obscure template like Mineral Warrior or Chameleonic and be done with it. Blessed by the gods? Saint. Given superhuman abilities by a mysterious force? Add class levels until you hit low-to-mid Epic levels. There are many ways to represent all manner of abilities, but if I were you I'd just stack class levels on rather than try looking for a "Supervillain" template or whatever.

Temet Nosce
2009-12-11, 10:19 AM

Paragon (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/monsters/paragonCreature.htm)

My message is to short.

Deth Muncher
2009-12-11, 02:21 PM
Paragon (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/monsters/paragonCreature.htm)

My message is to short.

O_o

Paragon Human Commoner 1 is CR16?!

Sir.Swindle
2009-12-11, 02:27 PM
If he's asleep maby, only has like a 26 AC then.

Monster of Legend is a fun one for "Super Hero" characters, like anthropomorphic raptor Jesus

Krrth
2009-12-11, 02:47 PM
You could also try picking up some of the splatbooks for the SG1 game. I seem to recall they have a couple of interesting templates in those.

Grumman
2009-12-11, 03:01 PM
Spellwarped might be a better bet. +4 STR, CON and INT, and SR that makes you more powerful when people are trying to kill you.