View Full Version : Isn't It Funny

Razaele
2009-12-14, 11:50 AM
...that Girard kinda looks like Rich? Well, Rich's avatar anyway. :smalltongue:

drengnikrafe
2009-12-14, 12:00 PM
First of all, 10 gp says I somehow get ninja'd in saying this.

Rich once said (and I don't have the quote handy, I'm sorry. If I did, I would post it) that there are only so many ways one can go about drawing stick figures. Maybe it means something. But, in all probability, it almost definitely doesn't.

EDIT: No ninjas? Must be a slow day.

Kobold-Bard
2009-12-14, 12:06 PM

Done and done. Check the 693 main thread, plus others already bout this thread.

I personally believe this theory, but we shall never know.

First of all, 10 gp says I somehow get ninja'd in saying this.

Rich once said (and I don't have the quote handy, I'm sorry. If I did, I would post it) that there are only so many ways one can go about drawing stick figures. Maybe it means something. But, in all probability, it almost definitely doesn't.

No ninjas. My boy you ARE the ninja.

NerfTW
2009-12-14, 12:35 PM
Girard was also created way back when he had a very different avatar. Short hair and glasses. It's just a coincidence that his current look involves a ponytail and goatee.

SPoD
2009-12-14, 12:53 PM
Yeah, I think this is just the result of aging the previously seen version of Girard, with the Nale-style goatee, to look older and more powerful. It's hard to show aging before stuff like grey hair and wrinkles set in, but the full beard instead of the goatee seems to get the point across.

The Dark Fiddler
2009-12-14, 03:46 PM

And then drengnikrage was a ninja. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AndThenJohnWasAZombie)

But yeah, somebody already mentioned this in a thread devoted to it. Probably in the in the main discussion thread. And Rich's previous cigar is a cigar statement.

Ancalagon
2009-12-14, 04:07 PM

A stick figure with a beard... hum...