PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Party Building Challenge

J.J.J-H-Schmidt
2009-12-15, 06:44 AM
Challenge: 1,2 and 4 player party optimized for: survival, utility, balanced combat tactics, or specialized combat tactics.

Requirments: race/class combo with base stats of 15, 14, 12, 11, 10, 9. geared for level 1, 5, or 10 with a brief build description, and/or specialty tactics.

Restrictions: 3.5 or 4E core rule books, multiclassing allowed. races with lvl adjustment of +1 only.

show me what youve got...

BooNL
2009-12-15, 06:59 AM
Solo: Druid
Duo: Druid & Wizard
Quartet: Druid, Wizard, Cleric, Artificer

J.J.J-H-Schmidt
2009-12-15, 07:02 AM
Quartet: Druid, Wizard, Cleric, Artificer

how does the artificer fit in?

Eloel
2009-12-15, 08:39 AM
Solo: Wizard
Duo: Wizard & Commoner
4x: Wizard & 3 Commoners

A wizard did it...

KellKheraptis
2009-12-15, 08:45 AM
For the solo one, I'll add Mystic Ranger to the mix. With the Shooting Star sub levels and Sword of the Arcane Order, they're a one man army. For a pair, I'll go with Eldritch Ur-Disciple and Erudite. If he does it right, the Ur-Theurge can pick up SotAO and then fuel the Erudite's spell to power, regardless of the usual level requirements (i.e. arcane 9's). And for a 4 man, GOD Wizard, Dweomerkeeper Cleric, Druidzilla, Totemist or ToB class. All four are perfectly capable in combat, and the three casters can turn the Totemist into the Deux ex Machina if they so choose. Having the Wizard be a War Weaver makes this even scarier.

Boci
2009-12-15, 09:19 AM
By core, does that include PHII?

how does the artificer fit in?

For core only you'd just have a second wizards instead.