Dehumanizer
2009-12-16, 03:52 AM
Should be "fascist". :)

Vemynal
2009-12-16, 04:48 AM
its been mentioned in a couple other threads and in the main comic thread

factotum
2009-12-16, 07:13 AM
Yes, you now win an award for being the 100th person to point this out! Well done! :smallwink:

hamishspence
2009-12-16, 07:19 AM
I think I may have been the first (7 minutes after the thread and the comic first went up) but I'm not certain.

If we are lucky, it will be corrected when the next book comes out.

martinkou
2009-12-16, 08:04 AM
Should be "fascist". :)

Maybe Soon's paladin lives and dies by the ideology of "not losing face" - it's very popular in Japan, you know :smalltongue:

That also explains why Miko wouldn't accept she made a wrong judgement, even as she's dying. "I'm so NOT going to admit to such an embarrassing error! I would NOT going to lose face in front of the people!"

Kish
2009-12-16, 08:06 AM
If the goal is to bring it to Rich's attention, starting a thread with it in the title is likely to be more effective than burying it in the middle of another thread.

...Which is to say, the chance of him noticing it is negligible rather than very negligible.

Callista
2009-12-16, 10:55 AM
Maybe Soon's paladin lives and dies by the ideology of "not losing face" - it's very popular in Japan, you know :smalltongue:

That also explains why Miko wouldn't accept she made a wrong judgement, even as she's dying. "I'm so NOT going to admit to such an embarrassing error! I would NOT going to lose face in front of the people!"That... would actually explain a lot...

Feefers
2009-12-16, 12:29 PM

That also explains why Miko wouldn't accept she made a wrong judgement, even as she's dying. "I'm so NOT going to admit to such an embarrassing error! I would NOT going to lose face in front of the people!"

I'd concur with this, Rich does usually check things very well.

Hmmm....

Quick forumites go check for other "typos" and see if Rich is sending us a secret message with missing letters.

Forbiddenwar
2009-12-16, 01:08 PM
I'd concur with this, Rich does usually check things very well.

Hmmm....

Quick forumites go check for other "typos" and see if Rich is sending us a secret message with missing letters.

(After checking) So that is what MitD is! It all makes sense now.:smallwink:

Asta Kask
2009-12-16, 01:10 PM
Maybe Soon's paladin lives and dies by the ideology of "not losing face" - it's very popular in Japan, you know :smalltongue

What is this Japan you are speaking of?

AtopTheMountain
2009-12-16, 04:30 PM
(After checking) So that is what MitD is! It all makes sense now.:smallwink:

This post is epic win.

Seriously though. In regards to this thread: You really should have put it in the main strip thread or... wasn't there a "Non-Sticky Thread to Report Typos" somewhere?

Kish
2009-12-16, 04:49 PM
Being nonsticky, it sunked.

Blue Ghost
2009-12-16, 05:57 PM
Isn't there a Playgrounder named "Faceist"? Maybe you can ask him what it means.

Nimrod's Son
2009-12-16, 07:32 PM
Being nonsticky, it sunked.
Actually, it's back on the first page because I posted this one the other day. :smallwink:

silversaraph
2009-12-16, 07:50 PM
Oh, no, you see, he actually lost his face. Happened soon after transferring Sapphire Guard control, when the surgeon actually had a decent chance at revenge. Man, that was a bloody mess.

Remember? It even says that he died soon after!