PDA

View Full Version : Feats for Fey

Nero24200
2009-12-16, 11:36 AM
Hello all

In an upcomming campaign I plan to be playing a Killoren and was hoping to emphasise the fey aspect of the character. I'm looking for feats that help with this, but so far have only found the Fey Heritage feats from CM and a single feat in the PF campaign setting that grants DR/Cold Iron.

Is there any feats out there particularly good for getting this fey feel across?

Note: Power isn't really a concearn in my group (in fact, generally I'm the one getting stick for having overpowering characters) so feats which aren't too powerful will be fine as well.

Kaiyanwang
2009-12-16, 11:47 AM
I don't know if can be useful, but there is a Nyph Kiss feat in Book of the Exalted deeds (Fey creatures regard you as though you were fey. You gain a +2 circumstance bonus on all Charisma-related checks, and a +1 bonus on all saving throws against spells and spell-like abilities. Starting with the level when you take this feat, you gain 1 extra skill point per level.).

Zaq
2009-12-16, 02:28 PM
There are a few fey-only feats in a WotC web article. I don't have the link handy, but a good search should find it. The most interesting one is the ability to use your CHA instead of your DEX for missile weapons.

Thurbane
2009-12-16, 03:44 PM
Fey Bloodline (Dragon Compendium) if you're a spontaneous caster.
Fey's Fate (has Fey Bloodline as a prereq).
Greensinger Initiate (ECS) if you can spontaneously cast Summon Nature's Ally.
Green Bond (Ghostwalk 3.0).

Danin
2009-12-16, 03:58 PM
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/fey/20030815a

Look at charm the arrow. Fun little feat that adds Cha to hit for ranged attacks.

RagnaroksChosen
2009-12-16, 03:59 PM
Hello all

In an upcomming campaign I plan to be playing a Killoren and was hoping to emphasise the fey aspect of the character. I'm looking for feats that help with this, but so far have only found the Fey Heritage feats from CM and a single feat in the PF campaign setting that grants DR/Cold Iron.

Is there any feats out there particularly good for getting this fey feel across?

Note: Power isn't really a concearn in my group (in fact, generally I'm the one getting stick for having overpowering characters) so feats which aren't too powerful will be fine as well.

What class are you going to be playing maybe we can help make fey esc sugestions on it?

deuxhero
2009-12-16, 04:59 PM
The Giant has a few fey feats in the gaming section (while technically homebrew, note that he has worked on some first party books) and there was a wizard's web article with a few fey requiring feats.