PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Presteg class that has the following things...

Giegue
2009-12-17, 06:37 PM
I am going to be playing on a game here but I need to find a prestege class that has the following things, it can be either real or Frank and K...

- Full Caster level progression(Able to gain both caster levels and spells known every level.)

- Easy Qualifications(I am looking for something that the Frank and K Class, Conduit of the Lower Planes, from the Tome of Fiends, can enter after hitting it's last level, which is 10. The conduit of the lower plans class can be found here: http://www.tgdmb.com/viewtopic.php?t=28828&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=ca39dccef1f1c2042bd6583be7a1eca0)

- Little or no skill point investment for entrance in social skills/cross class skills(Gose along with #2 , really.)

- Dose not rely on having a high intelligence/is not the Loremaster.(Conduit is a Cha based classes, so PrCs with a bent towards Int just won't do.)

-Preferably something with a fiendish bent, though this is not a necessity at all.

Any PrCs you know?

avr
2009-12-17, 07:14 PM
Escalation Mage, Faiths of Eberron. Metamagic-ish class features with HP costs for using them. You need to worship The Shadow, a CE god of magic.